Why are Japanese people so thin? Is it just hereditary or is it really just drinking green tea and diet...

Why are Japanese people so thin? Is it just hereditary or is it really just drinking green tea and diet? Why are us Americuks so fucking fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FXFgsqiw2s8
niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/overweight-obesity
ameblo.jp/masako1968/
kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-re/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Diet. Most Americans were told to eat three times a day, and since we eat out all the fucking time like retards we don't realize how many fucking calories that is. I bet the average amerifat lives off like 4-5000 calories a day.

We dont have a culture that celebrates in shameless self-indulgence and pathological projection of one's self issues.
"ITS MY BODY, MY LAWS"

It's literally calories. Nothing else.

Americans are fat because they drink calories in the form of sugar water. This is very easy to do.

Americans eat ultra trash for every meal and every frequent snack in between and drive everywhere; Japanese eat small, healthy portions and walk (almost) everywhere. There's probably a little science behind it (i.e. whites are shitty) but not enough to tip the scales as much as they are.

Not thin
It's just America being fat

>her

it's cultural. every asian girl i've met is constantly being attacked for her weight by her friends and family

Isn't illegal to be overweight in Japan?

You know why

youtu.be/FXFgsqiw2s8

To be fair we burned most the fat off the Japs in WWII.

OMG Someones totally runway ready.

i hope that goose died

>heredity
It's just diet and exercise. Energy in, energy out. That's it. Japanese people also walk a lot more than Americans, on average. Eat less, move more.

Not just green tea.

Regular tea works also

or coffee

water works too

Basically never drink any calories.

this is correct its normal for humans to shame each other for negative things it corrects incorrect behaviour problem is in the west its no longer ok to shame people and that is very bad

At least she looks a little better nowadays

People don't get fatter than they can. In Japan, society is constructed around thin people. Being fat there makes life more difficult. You have to be able to walk, fit into the subway etc. Being fat is a burden on society. In Europe we don't have quite the same requirements, but we don't have car parks everywhere so people have to be able to walk at least a few hundred meters every day, walk up some stairs etc. In the US, you can become as fat as you want and it's not discouraged. You can take your car everywhere and society is created to allow people to be unbelievably fat. This is why Europeans who go to the US will in the first hour they're there see someone who is fatter than anyone they've ever seen in their entire life.

Amazing what cash can do m8

Healthy diet consisting of lots of vegetables and fish
Small portions
Lots of walking, biking, stairs, movement in general
Friends, family and acquaintances do not hesitate to point out when you gain or lose weight
Social pressure - when everyone around you is thin you strive to be thin, consciously or not. The opposite is true in America - everyone around you is fat so gaining weight is seen as no big deal

THICC!

>Why are Japanese people so thin? Is it just hereditary or is it really just drinking green tea and diet?
Don't eat like a pig.

> Why are us Americuks so fucking fat?
Eating too much....

Japs are dying out because they eat soft gook shit and live super safe lives and don't take risks, etc. they are in no way superhuman or anything they are just extremely miserly in the way they live, I also don't know what you mean by Japs exercising they literally do the least physical labor out of anyone and are extremely lazy and greedy in that respect

>Those teeth.
How can people deny that birds evolved from dinosaurs?

first of all girl on right is not 43

yes its diet and feminism

when women are suppressed they can relax n just look good n fuck

:)

t. roastie

exercise
hardly
food lean meat hardly if 160
lol

>yeees goyim you need to explore the world, you only live once

dont forget your food pyramid that was actually based on healthy eating and not who paid the most money to the presidents campaign

Meanwhile in sunny Britain.

>tfw literally nobody wants the women from your country
>this is secretly why we support mass immigration
>just nuke us pls

No one got the reaction image mama june?

It's zoomed up with her face tilted somewhat?

Nowhere did I say exercise. Due to the nature of public transportation Japanese people walk and move in general much more than the average American. Whereas in the US people walk to their car in the driveway, drive, then walk into a store, Japanese walk to and from the station to get where they are going. You see people walking with grocery bags constantly. A bicycle is practically essential to get around. This has nothing to do with population numbers or any of that and I'm not arguing against that. I am positing one additional reason why Japs are thinner than burgers. Being a burger who has lived several years in Japan I feel I have a pretty good idea of why that is.
>superhuman
what are you even talking about?

this pic is shopped to fuck n back with jap head on white body with fake tits

We aren't really fat but a lot of doctors set unrealistic healthy weight limits. I'm 6'3 and 210 lbs and my doctor told me 150-200 was considered ideal weight for me. I went home giving zero shits knowing I feel great everyday.

Those dumb ol' doctors, amirite.

Might be touched up a little but that is definitely her body. Many videos online if you want proof

I hate being American.

I wish I was French.

Or Swiss.

Just white.

and not fat.

No one here likes slightly chubby guys.

gooccc!!

you dotn sound american
at all

american is best

hottest women

niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/overweight-obesity

About 73% of Americans are overweight, obese, or extremely obese. Stop eating so much.

gooks are right above indian on the hierachy of women:

white/latin
gook
indian
black

Get your shit together and lose weight then.

not as much sugar in diet
walk everywhere for subway
green tea is good for digestion

there's also societal shame for fat women
americans have none and live to consume as much as possible

Our women act so un lady like

I fucking hate it.

I hate American women.
I wish I had the motivation to do it but when you grow up eating like fucking shit for 20 years of your life its really hard to shake those habits.

>Is it just hereditary or is it really just drinking green tea and diet?
They're not dieting, they are normal people and they eat normal human food. You're on a diet, niggerfats. A diet of burgers and coke.

>grew up poor
>no car
>had to walk everywhere
>could barely afford food
>now I'm fit
Being poor as dirt does have some advantages. All of my middle class friends are horribly overweight and refuse to go outside. One even bought a fucking motor to ride his bicycle to work. A goddamn motor for a bicycle to ride like 1 mile to work.

so good looking women spurn you
so you date no english nips

lol

>so you date no english nips
No.

No fucking women go anywhere near me.

It is true that this entire country can't fucking speak English for shit though and that Japanese is hard as fucking shit.

I love the nips and how ameriboo they are. The Jews are working so god damn hard to fuck them up but they are still stronger than the US and Europe.

kill your "friend"

she is 48 y/o.

doubt it

What are Kazakhstani women like Borat?

Japanese women have interesting genes.

From their early/mid 20's they effectively don't age until 50ish when they start to look a little older, but not much more than 30ish. By 60 it catches up with them hard though.

Fuck off Borat.

She has blog.She was born in 1968.
ameblo.jp/masako1968/

They're normal women. No feminism bullshit. Like slavic women but somewhat shy like japs. They look like tanned gooks.

Mostly genes. They are thinner in the West too.

We eat smaller portions and we eat healthier food, also we exercise.

My gym is filled with 90+ year old geezers doing low impact exercises all day long. They literally live in the fucking gym.

Diet and exercise, that's the fucking secret. Not being a vegan fuckwit or whatever idiot diet is currently trending because of Kim Kardashian.

The meme about Asian women hardly aging is true. At least from a Western viewpoint. Whenever I see women I can HARDLY guess their age in the like 25-45 age range.
In that age range they hardly differ at all.

Its true, believe me.

kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-re/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

People in this country think skipping breakfast constitutes an eating disorder.

What state / culture group do you live in?

BMI is such a meme scale. Although a higher BMI is correlated with shorter life span (muscle or fat, iirc) I don't think it's a fair measure of fitness and health. America is probably still around 50% unhealthy with a more fair measurement, which is still insane. Literally weighing down the american people. Fat tax when.

>implying going fast isn't fun as hell

>muh bad habits
>muh genetics
Quit making excuses you fat sack of shit. Eat healthy, eat less and exercise. It's simple and will never get easier. Go to /fit/ and let those fags tell you how to do it properly but stop whining and stop the self-pity.

And American breakfasts are EXTREMELY calorie intensive.

College kids and such have access to really fucking fatty shit.

When I was in college almost every fucking day I had a bacon egg and cheese bagel for breakfast.

Looking back on it that was probably like 800 calories and I look over at the table next to me and some fat fuck had like 3 of them.

Man getting used to that was so difficult when I came here.

>800 calories
how many fucking pieces of bacon? Or was it on a bagel?

I flirted with some qt asian girl in my chem class years ago. I was like 20 and I assumed she was my age, possibly even younger. Turns out she was 34, I was like .___.

>reading comp
damn son, just put that shit on toast or something

Maybe stop eating so much shit with high glucose and fructose.

I'm not even THAT bad.
I'm 5'11(180CM) and 180LBS(81KG) which is JUST fucking over into the overweight category. But this country loves the fucking FuckBoy thin shit more than anything.
I've tried I'll tell myself that I'll workout and then I just get tired and give up a month later after nothing fucking works then try again 3 months later.
I'll wallow in my own fucking self pity till I kill myself thank you very much.

This MEME is REAL.
Like 80% of the time.
My fatass teacher on Wednesday is my guess like 50 and she looks the part. But shes the outlier.

THE HOLY AMERICAN BREAKFAST BAGEL COMING TO YOU ON A SHITTY GREASY COLLEGE GRIDDLE NEAR YOU!

120 is super cute.

Since you're a westerner in Japan, do you happen to know how hard is it to get into Tokyo, Nagoya or Osaka university through MEST? For a masters degree.

>We aren't really fat
kek.

My fatass ex mother in law used to arrive at our house huffing and panting like she had just run the Boston marathon. And why? Because she had just walked approx 10 metres from the street where her car was parked to our front door.

The idiot was told by her doctor that she was obese and needed to lose weight. Her response? "I'm not really fat"

I'm through a transfer program through my home university so I can't help you at all.

Good luck and for fucks sake be thin as shit and study the fuck out of this language. None of the g̶i̶r̶l̶s̶ people here have any time for your えと。。。。 bullshit.

Imagine what we could learn from studying the genes of Japanese and the blacks.
>Procure the "black don't crack" gene to eliminate wrinkling
>Insert it into the Jap women time warp gene
>Modify it to last another few decades
>Effectively look 30 for the rest of your life until we significantly extend lifespans.

>Japs are dying out because they eat soft gook shit and live super safe lives and don't take risks, etc.
what

Get that picture out of here. It hurts bad.
>contract ends in August
>go home to my steakhouse, bagel, and doughnut loving parents
I am not excited.

Do the older Japanese women also have that hairstyle? Almost every ajumma has it. I don't think i've seen more than 10 post menopausal woman here without that perm.

Is the average Japanese persons diet still rice-based too? That would probably make the most difference.

Fuck that, I just study dubbed anime. All the gain, none of the pain. No 3DPD either.

>Why are Americans fat?
Glad you asked user, there are a number of reasons!

Part of it is, having transitioned to a service based economy, an awful lot of American jobs are primarily sedentary and result in very little calorie expenditure beyond the baseline. That means people have to exercise of their own initiative, and as you can see the social pressure/emphasis just isn't there.

Part of it is that our portion sizes are ridiculous and have steadily been on the rise for the last 50-60 years, and that everything is chock full of cheap corn syrup calories because corn production is subsidized to fuck and back!

Part of it is that emphasis on personal fitness and the quality of gym classes have, along with the rest of the education system, been dying a slow death. School lunches are either chock full of cheap nasty shit (to minimize the cost for the large poverty line population) to teach kids to eat garbage early, or are so disgusting the kids will instead opt to buy from the racks of candy bars and cereal presented at the end of the lunch line. I wish I was joking!

And the last part of it is, of course, that those cheap calories are cheap in the first place and thus much more abundant and easy to find on a budget than food that isn't highly processed and packed with calories and thus much easier to become a blimp eating.

Did you know Europeans that come over here will actually get fat because of how much more calorie dense and how much larger our portion sizes are? It really is incredible how empty abundance can fuck you up!

I'm not thin I'm /fit/, and I've been to China a few years back, Asian women are too easy this way.

I'd have a year of nothing but Japanese at whichever uni I pick. Thanks anyways.

If I recall, there was a tax on those who were unhealthily overweight to "obese" (since there are hardly any in Japan) as to prevent abuse of their broad healthcare coverage. Not illegal, just a bit more costly.

He's right you know. Ever see a gook do a cool motorcycle stunt through a ring of fire or fix your gas furnace? Didn't fucking think so. Take some risks you cuck

Dude thank FUCK I'll be living alone and off fucking campus for my next year.
God I got so sick of American dorm food.

Yes.
It makes some difference but you realize that they eat a LOT of it so...
I don't put the cause as that.

ecks dee

>Asian women are too easy this way.
Oh well you can go FUCK yourself then.
GL anyway.
Faggot.

If you really think about it you will realise you're just tslking bullshit.

Kek, the average japanese 60 y/o is more flexible than your average burger half this age.

>#YOLO
Nice nigger mindset.

Japs don't take risks because they're busy working 16 hours a day. Japanese corporate life is the thing that will kill them as a people.

Nah you can go fuck yourself.

#YOLO is the reason America is #ONE.

they eat fish. A lot of it. Also social pressure ensure that fatties are treated worse than pigs, so they will take any efforts necessary to avoid even cupcake hips.

Stop going to the fking mc donalds

You're forgetting your typical coke gallon and gigantic pop corn buccket/pizzas