youtube.com/watch?v=YuaX64nQK-U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5932922ef2036-eek-eek-ook-ook-mashup.php
youtu.be/_CJK5dFplR4
youtube.com/watch?v=OZuHisnR5yw
youtube.com/watch?v=PJgP6_VX6uE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is your culture m8. Embrace it.

>Why didn't we just pick our own cotton?
yup

Man she has nice tits tho

Its almost like all the generations are retarded and self serving.

>So called greatest generation caused the current state the world is in by fighting against their own kind.

The question is rather, why did you ever let the niggers off the fields

sad but true

they could have just sterilized them when they were done and the problem would have solved itself

Beeeg American tiddies.

rip Harambe II

>CALL DA AM-BUH-LANCE

Every fucking time

Are they really humans? Looks like bunch of Monkeys to me.

Blacks were our fatal flaw as a nation.

Holy shit those fucking niggers. The unintelligible way they speak "bix nood muthafugga", the way they attempt to fight, shaking like crazy while on their guard as if they were in a fucking Street Fighter video game...

youtubemultiplier.com/5932922ef2036-eek-eek-ook-ook-mashup.php

How do Americans cope with this?

I can't imagine going to school with these """people"""

So let me get this straight, two "factions" are first fighting over supposedly one guy touching the wrong girl.

In the heat of the fight, they bump into some random girl's shitty ass early 00s SUV.

Then the guys of the initial faction flee, but the third party SUV driving girl goes into berserk because she wants someone to pay for bumping into the car.

So she goes and beats up the weakest of those who were fighting initially (another girl)

IT'S THE RETURN OF THE AMBERLAMPS

If I were the police in America and someone said "there's a chimpout! Help!" I'd take my time. You can't stop a chimpout like that

Options that America had

>Kill them
>Send them back
>Sterilize them

What America decided on

>Let these animal like niggers stay here, have rights and have children
>I'm sure that's a fantastic idea and will have no consequences at all

>call the amberlamps

So they really do say that, lol, thought it was some made up joke

Lesson learned, right? It doesn't matter how or why you let them in, the mistake is letting them in.

>guys fighting
>arm's length fist fight
>girls fighting
>grabbing and hair pulling
Why is it always like this?
Not sure why another random chimpout video made me think about it but it seems to be consistent across all/most of humanity.

Part black here, lots of my best friends were black, I grew up in the hood, but oh my gosh, 2017 is the year black people officially took an L. Wtf is going on? 2016 election hit and all of a sudden all my black friends were communists, race baiters, rioters, just making no sense and crying sjw's about everything. Man wtf. And they still don't stop, like they want segregation now. Like they're all trying to be Malcolm x. Fuck man. They all aren't my friends anymore cuz I voted for trump... Worst part is, they knew I was conservative the whole time.

Once again, (((they))) are responsible.
youtu.be/_CJK5dFplR4

>We

Motherfucker like the top 1% of the top 1% were responsible for slavery.

As usual rich people played games and everyone has to suffer now. Mainly poor white people who never got 1 fucking thing out of slavery but sure had to suit up and go fight in the civil war when rich people who didn't own slaves in the north decided it wasn't fair for rich people to own slaves in the south.

Remember you're never not murdering people or getting murdered yourself unless extremely wealthy people are unsatisfied with their current business arrangement.

Its all bullshit.

Based

Unfortunately, blacks are more easily targeted by (((indoctrination))) about why white people are bad.

Malcom X was a Republican.

Most countries have a shit group they have to deal with. Just be happy that its somewhat legal to kill ours.

Yea cuz whites and blacks look and act different, of course it's easy. It's just so much easier to stop being a dickhead and weirdo. I live in Miami too so they KNOW Communism is shit, yet they praised him when he died and act like the United States needs that. So fuckin dumb. Like just Slow down and THINK about what's going on.

>part black here
these are the people convincing niggers to aim their aggression at their political ends. Mulattoes are the puppetmasters of the nigger community

Doesn't matter, he was still a militant anti-white segregationist

But I don't want this shit at all. 99% of the rap lyrics they listen to, trump has lived it/is living it. Yet they hate him. If only trump rhymed about his life in a mixtape, he'd get 100% the black vote

>2017 is the year black people officially took an L

This is what shuckin an' jivin gets you

>Why didn't we just pick our own cotton?
Becouse your ancestors where lazy white niggers who left europe for betrter life in new world.

Bix nood mufugga. It's the way I speak.

2017 is the year black people as a whole shat on themselves indefinitely and white people and liberals and lots of blacks themselves realize that black culture is shit and needs to be reformed. Happy?

Wow a based black guy
Are you wearing a maga hat?
Can i post you on reddit?
Democrats are the real rayciss

Praised Fidel castro* when he died

Blacks should be proud of themselves, they should care about their race. Nothing wrong with that. I think it's a problem that they don't. Malcom X may have been militant and anti-white, but he was on the right track. The whole lefty communist mess that's going on now, they're fighting for table scraps. Hand outs from whites. Give me my free shit... No pride, just hatred and leeching. Nothing to respect.

Not full black. Just part

probably being sarcastic. Oh well

Apparently so. Even better, the original altercation focused on the guy that was "defending the honor" of that hambeast that got rekt in the end, yet they dumped her like a pair of old shoes when SHTF.

>such honor
>much chivalry
>wow

That's just because mulattos average about 5-10 IQ points higher than full Blacks. They're more intelligent, so they're more likely to be in leadership or messaging.

Nature is amazing. Just look at how they move, the repeating sounds they make. It's just like monkeys.

better. stop bastardizing the english language. this isn't worldstar or nog twitter, either respect the board culture or GTFO

>baka senpai

>civil war when rich people who didn't own slaves in the north decided it wasn't fair for rich people to own slaves in the south.

Slavery wasn't even the main reason why the American civil war was faught, a losing Union warped into being about slavery midway through to undermine the South's economy.

>like they want segregation now
Look at evergreen college. They literally want segregation now.

Do you think they want to empower themselves and be great ? You don't get it, I personally know lots of black people, and they will take Malcolm x's pro black segregationist stance and reverse it on WHITE people. They want to come into political power, give free money to black people and enslave white people/make discriminatory laws against them. Prophetic words from me, I see it coming.

Theme of the demise of the white race

>youtube.com/watch?v=OZuHisnR5yw
>youtube.com/watch?v=OZuHisnR5yw

The Obama era was an illusion that has now faded away. This is the natural state of blacks in the US.

Jesus christ it must suck to live in the US.

a fucking black faggot was their president for 8 hours and black americans still think they can blame all their shortcomings as individuals on "systemic racism"

youtube.com/watch?v=PJgP6_VX6uE

Except I didn't bastardize shit. It was an expression. Taking an L is taking a loss, when you don't win, when you lose the game. Black people lost the game in 2017. What game? The game of life loll

the same reason you keep Mexicans around today

good cameraman

Sadly, it doesn't work that way. After the slaves were freed many of them went to work for the same plantations they were freed from. They were treated better as slaves than they were now that they had to work for a living and earn $$ to put roofs over their heads and dinner on the table.

You see, you have to take care of your slaves - not the other way around. It's pretty moronic to think that it can somehow work the other way.

I'm so happy I'm not a nigger. I wonder if I should go watch a play or a musical, something inherently hwhite

I alway thought the GTA series were based on a twisted fantasy. Now I see it's a close satire of US reality lol

You're a retarded coon kissing white ass, kill yourself my man

Right? Holy cow. Black friend of mine tried to explain to me that black people are oppressed when I told them to stop being cry baby faggots. Oppressed nigga where?! Minorities have 100% freedom AND THEN SOME. Obama was president. Oppressed my ass

>the number one rule when someone is having a seizure is to not hold them and move them away from everything so they can convulse until they're done
>nigger's first instinct is to hold the girl having a seizure and tells another nigger to hold her when he has to leave his post
Also, both the negresses were pulling on each other's hair. Why didn't their weaves come off?

It ain't over, until it's over.

You're preaching to the choir.

Are you black? Tighten the fuck up and stop taking L's.

ewww, slob tits on a pig

SHEEM SLEEPY

>sitting here waiting for nip slips
>never happens
mou kanashii nee~

Yeah, I know. It's why I pointed out the Malcom X bit, though. Your friends are morons. Malcom X was a radical. No doubt an enemy to whites. So, as a white person - that makes him my enemy. All fair. It's ok to have enemies, it's ok to fight and stand up for yourself. You may lose, but that's all part of fighting, right? Your friends are different. They're just fucking idiots.

What are they saying? What does scrub mean?

Why are you speaking in anime`?

Jews brought the negroes here so farmers would have something to go into debt over

>1000 shekels for this negro goy! You better get in on this if you want to stay competitive!

Do you think farmers also had boats and were making trips to Africa?

America didn't even have a navy back then, it was all jewish merchants from the old world

Fake and gay. There are no black in Albania.

the rich people couldnt get the poor people to make them even richer, while creating even deeper poverty level for the rest of us...
>so they went nigger shopping, never even DREAMING that it would turn out this way, 100% we'd just kill them off with a disease blanket or infected corpse like we always used to do.

the sad part is, if they knew what was to become of their descendants, the real price for their actions... they'd still do it. they were already wealthy but it just wasn't ENOUGH.

now its different though, now the rich people have ENOUGH right??? right???

Sadly I think my friends represent 80% of the black population.

>it was about states' rights
>...to own slaves

Scrub is someone who sucks at what they do

still a nigger expression. I know what it fucking means, just like "lit" "bandz" "Bae" and all this other garbage. It's not befitting of the board.

>like they want segregation now
Good.

Sad. That's no way to live. It's just no way to be. I can't imagine a life like that. MLK, Malcom X, this isn't what they wanted for y'all. Y'all may as well have stayed slaves. It would have been better for you. Truly, no troll.

Hey Sup Forums.

Where can a coon like myself move to get accepted and stay away from these baboons?

This reminds me of that we webm with that black girl in the bikini who got hit with a brick in the head and had a long seizure.

And apparently that girl has pancake nipples.

That bitch had it coming. She was acting like a total baboon.

>appealing to the minority in a democracy
it's like they want to lose

I've been saying take an L since I was 8 playing baseball looking at the scorecard with an "L" in the column and I would say "damn we got an L today guys". I feel like I invented that modern expression

somebody, get this based half black half asian man a coat!

No it just means the Democrat Party has abandoned the White Race. They've made that clear. And with the Jewification of our Demographics, you can see why.

should make one out of this

Also
>heavily subsidize their existence when and wherever possible

Those titays omg
> diamonds

Here ill just... lay down here kay
> mmmhh
> muh dick, it wants to get 7 inches deep

>demn thas crazy

so tell me NigAnon, what compels you to be on Sup Forums? How did you end up here (assuming you're not a LARP)? I ask this as a shistkin myself kek (spic)

yep

I'm Hispanic too.

Well, I got these nerd friends who went on Sup Forums for shits in like 2009 and they told me to look at it, so I did, it was weird as fuck. But then in 2011 I was in college, and lonely for my first semester so I came here for entertainment. Habit just kinda stuck with me ever since

from movies and music it looked like it went good in the 70s and 80s where did america go wrong?

Niggers gonna nig

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a buster
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass

That was back when Sup Forums was Sup Forums. We thought Obama would bring balance to the force... Bring us more freedom from the oppression we were under. We were idiots, but goddamn there were tits everywhere back then.

political correctness of the late 80s/early 90s

Americans. Lmao.

>but muh blacks.
Piss off. Black people are everywhere.

This is also your fucking fault we had a group of 5 colombians the other day being scolded by A FUCKING WHITE WOMAN on being like sweden and giving everyone basic income cause they deserve it no matter who you are.

Im fucking tired of your people, they dont understand reason.

El neggrooooooooooo :DDD

how was old Sup Forums like? tell stories.