Tire necklacing

Why do blacks tire necklace each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

zimbabwe-today.com/shocking-graphic-photos-desperate-hungry-zimbabwe-villagers-resort-cannibalism-cook-eat-fellow-neighbors/
qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/
qz
archive.is/UUn7P
youtube.com/watch?v=DkjrOssNAEc
liveleak.com/view?i=63a_1349951388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No idea. I used to think whoever they did it to had it coming some how, but maybe that's giving them too much credit. Person in that pic is a child, so I can only assume they do it for fun.

No courts, so people turn to vigilante justice
death by public mob was a common way for mass murderers to go

Imagine your daughter gets raped and theres no justice system. anyone can be driven to evil

I've seen plenty of tire necklace videos but they are in -144p so I don't quite understand it. Can someone give me a rundown of what happens?

Someone accuses a fellow African of a crime (could be anything, from theft to witchcraft.... black magic.... genie shit), and the entire town takes their word for it.

They hunt the culprit down, subsequently tie them up, put a tire around their torso, douse them in gasoline, and set them ablaze.

These are the very people whom thought Ebola Chan was real and attempted to murder doctors and researchers.

So the fire burns longer

Other species of chimp are notorious for it too, there's a few cases in Brazil. One of a journalist.

To cause terror, like burning at the stake and many other barbaric execution methods. Necklacing is particularly terrifying as the limited flames don't cut off your oxygen supply, meaning you don't pass out quickly like most who are burned alive. Also because petrol doesn't burn that hot, further extending the suffering.

>No idea. I used to think whoever they did it to had it coming some how
It was popularised by the ANC.

Nah, he probably stole something from a war lord or something.
They broke as fuck out there so they steal but examples need to be made+they have no budget for prisons, if they don't do that stealing would go rampant.

That's just madness since a bunch of people can testify without proofs against their enemies even though their enemies are not guilty.

It's like the one piece of engineering niggers have figured out. Give the poor souls a break.

These negroes were accused of stealing the moonlight

Whats the point of the tire?

>They hunt the culprit down, subsequently tie them up
5-7 men the rest just watch and point.
Who would go visit such places?
They killed tourism for 20-50 years for their region.

Yeah but it's mob rule & often false accusations to settle personal grievances, plus made up woowoo like 'witchcraft'. it's no way to run a justice system, just not civilised, they needs colonialism.

the person cant put themselves out as easily, so the fire lasts longer.

They're niggers too, it's a nigger thing.

I love what necklacing says about niggers. It's stupid, it's brutal, it involves almost no modification of given factors of the environment (tires, diesel). It's the very bottom rung of hung ingenuity.

However, despite murder being a favorite pastime of the whole fucking continent, niggers stick with this because they saw someone do it once, and they are just about able to duplicate it. They have never made any attempt to improve the method, and never will.

nigger technology

>it involves almost no modification of given factors of the environment (tires, diesel).
Well, the form of tire is apart of a greater invention - by white people.

Most African niggers in Africa never evolved passed the tribe and bows and arrows for 20000 years.
If a smart guy appeared due to some genetic anomaly they would call him a which and burn him.

Aren't they nothing and everything inbetween in Brazil? Just a bunch of mongrels.

hehe probably for the same reason everyone wants to do it
but also because they're not human

When people use the quote, "A strong man can govern them self." I think about necklacing and how without government people turn to barbarism.

It's just their superior culture. A fucking backward privileged white male would't understand it.

Oh my God!
What did he actually do?

>you will never be this cultured

They tend to improvise with the stoning or hitting with large pieces of wood now and then.
They don't bother to organize anything, and they don't immobilize the condemned because everybody likes to chip in a blow or something.

In medieval Europe the crowd would distance themselves from the executioner and the execution itself.

Ok so you love that but how about the hatchet genocide in Rwanda. Can you imagine a genocide done with gardening tools?!

Also diesel?

Burns long enough to kill them so they don't have to keep adding accelerant. When they do it right the tire doesn't come off.

I feel zero sympathy for these subhumans. They're animals and they can die like animals.

But know that this is what you are importing into your countries, Euros.

It's a KANG thing.

He dont look black to me

>to keep adding accelerant
Which is expensive, they just use useless tires after all and they are broke us fuck, they probably make a lot of financial effort to even organize such executions.

why not

That too. It only further defines niggers. Take two very useful inventions and use them for brutality. Also requires no modernising.

The population of Africa is going to be 4.4 billion by 2100.
This is a threat equally as severe as the increasing Muslim population.
(obviously there is a lot of overlap, but you get the idea)

>They hunt the culprit down, subsequently tie them up, put a tire around their torso, douse them in gasoline, and set them ablaze.

Ooh you forgot the best part. A lot of the time they just stick a lighter in the culprits hand, and bash the fuck out of them until they light themself up

Damn thats hardcore.

So the tire is there just because it holds more diesel? Just seems odd to me

The problem is that they will be even poorer meaning they will emigrate and spread their cultural disease with them.

When the new american civil war comes and everyone turns into savages because you have no schools and are ruled by CIA backed war lords this will be the reality OP lives with

>the tire
it burns by itself, it's artificial rubber made out of petrol, it burns slow and dirty.

dude I would never ever want to be poor in africa mexico or china.

This one is pretty funny

>4.4 billion

They'll be eating each other before it gets even close to that.

>Make a lot of financial effort

Do you even think when you write?
I think petrol and tyres are in abundance even in the poor areas of Africa.

Tyre is so it can hold extra accellerant so the fire keeps burning without help and as others have said, it burns relatively low temp so that the victim burns for longer and does not pass out from lack of oxygen

I have seen 2 people put inside the same tyre with hands tied behind backs and to each other with wire. I think it was inside a tyre anyway. As soon as the flame is lit they run away from each other but as they are connected with wire they fuck each other up even more.

>They'll be eating each other before it gets even close to that.
Bong you chaps have enough niggers to know better than that.
You haven't been to Africa have you, where a BJ costs you 2$.

Just realised if they can run away from each other they probably weren't in a tyre. Disregard. Still a brutal webm though, can somebody post if they know the one I am talking about?

No, because Leftists will support them with food, feeding them just enough to stay alive, on the brink of starvation, no matter how great their numbers become. You know those signs that say "don't feed the ibises and pigeons" at the zoo? Children disobeying those rules is a perfect analogy for adults giving aid to African.

>worldstarhiphop

The hands and feet are tied. You cannot remove the tire. They douse the victim AND put gasoline in the tire.

If you panic and try to flop around the gas in the tire spills all over you and ignites.

It's pretty fucking horrifying.

>no matter how great their numbers become

Not in the billions they won't. The practicalities make it almost impossible to achieve even with unlimited funding.

They think wheel is their invention and are very proud of it

>Why do blacks tire necklace each other?
Nelson Mandela, give the man another price of peas!
This comes from the Soviets who taught him this shit. A nigger would obviously not invent/come up with anything them selves

Lol what

what is the importance of the tire in this equation? you can also just douse the person directly and light it. this is actually a method for re-sealing a tire to a rim. You insert rim to tire, then apply some butane liquid to get fumes and light it and it expands the tire onto the rim making a seal so you can inflate it.

I've seen them run around many times, it's mostly improvised, sometimes the tire is not tied up it's just added on the condemned.
They're just beat up unconscious or into a state of confusion and then set on fire.

I should have read the thread firs clearly, also saved

did they forget to attach the bungee? it isn't even that far of a drop. wtf

They are supposed to pour gasoline in it, and it's supposed to be around your torso, not your neck.

So if you move it burns and you can't roll around to put off the fire.

The niggers saw it done and just copied without understanding, hence the necktire.

They are Lefties who are committing mass suicide for being white (because they feel guilty). They had to help that lady because she is in a wheelchair and couldn't jump herself.
Top KEK

Nigger stupidity:
zimbabwe-today.com/shocking-graphic-photos-desperate-hungry-zimbabwe-villagers-resort-cannibalism-cook-eat-fellow-neighbors/
qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/

Immobilize the arms or creating a great pillar of smoke are my best guesses. Or simply a 20th century version of the pillory.

Remember to archive

>qz com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away
archive.is/UUn7P

sounds like a good idea

whenever you make a bonfire outdoors, you put a tire on it so it goes fast and hard.
>the tire is because tires fucking BURN. they all use tires to start their normal fires, its there to make sure the job doesn't only get 1/2 done.

if you see the tire, you know it means fire.

Still can't figure this one out. It looks like a bunch of white people on a skiing holiday.

yeah, and if they had attched the bungee, what would have kept her in the chair?

They do that here too, women coming from a decade to cry rape and it'll destroy your life no matter what, well, unless you're made of teflon.

Good thing she's in a wheelchair. Should could have gotten paralysed from that.

Becuase they are niggers?

hans, won't you be arrested for posting stuff like this? they put white germans in prison for any facebook post or tweet considered 'xenophobic'.... do you think you are REALLY anonymous here?

why do people from countries that don't have free speech post here, is the whole 'arrested for a mean comment' thing not real?

It's their own form of justice.

Imagine if the black bitches in America complaining about the "white system" got the "black system" instead. This is what would be happening.

This is sickening, I can't even fuckign watch it. What kind of piece of fucking scum holds the phone vertically?

Hey you guys think a tire burns good? How about a body covered in rags?

ok so apparently they shopped the cord out of it, and the ground level is deceptive. full clip

It's utter bullshit, you can post as much gore as you like

So many meters!

#prayforebola

That's only if the government can see who you are when you do it.

Idiots

topkek what happened there?

Thanks user. Hell of a good shop.

This is a real example. My friend is working in SA, he's colleague has a black friend who's cousin was necklaced.

He was necklaced for 'snitching' on one of his older brothers, I don't believe to the police.

He was necklaced by his brother for it.

He was 9.

>why do people from countries that don't have free speech post here, is the whole 'arrested for a mean comment' thing not real?

Ooh it's real, but luckily they only punish people posting on twitter/faceberg and it's not automatic, most of the time it's a jew complaining and taking it to court, else it's the state funded tought control offices.(anti-racism,anti islamophobia...etc)

They don't monitor Sup Forums,plebbit,stormfront...not enought french people there.
However we might be watched and on a list.

Tires burn incredibly hot.
Melts the body.

Oh it's even better when you understand it.

So the guy who lit the match? He's about to kill himself in a fireball, people rush to stop him, get caught in it.

Rubber fuel can't melt bone beams.

liveleak.com/view?i=63a_1349951388

pretty fucked up

Because it's the next most entertaining shit after youtube.
And they can't access youtube.