Why can't Sup Forums defeat him? Is his autism too strong?

Why can't Sup Forums defeat him? Is his autism too strong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46qh_9p7j4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Wages_and_labour_costs
pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/issue-briefs/2016/07/worker-benefits-and-their-costs-vary-widely-across-us-industries
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he cuts off his stream when someone is winning the debate and spends the next hour mocking them when they cant defend themselves like the Auschwitz survivor looking faggot he is.

Who this?

can some high-test burger shoot this sickly looking faggot?

>got assblasted by Sargon twice
>ragequit after Nakidape left him with no arguments
>got completely raped by Mister Metokur (but muh illegal immigrants, how are they criminals?!)
>"what's so wrong about communism?"
>manlet
>literally got cucked, raising his wife's asian son
>dick pick leaked
>made himself look like a sperg in the starcraft community
>"what's wrong with incest?"
>"what's wrong about whites becoming minorities in their own countries?"
>"animators on youtube have it easy, they are lazy and rich" (gets debunked and exposed by other animators on twitter)
>"Can't pol defeat him?"

The guy is the definition of a living joke. He should spend his money on height increasing surgeries than hiring his reddit fans to shill his "brand" on Sup Forums.

why did so many people debate this lad? Say what you want but it is obvious the Alt-right and Kekistanians are afraid of him.

>like the Auschwitz survivor looking faggot he is
out of fucking nowhere

>"afraid of him"
>yet they debate him

Wew lad, swedish logic never fails to entertain me.

>like the Auschwitz survivor looking faggot he is.
FPBP

Literally who?

>height increasing surgeries

he would become manlet2

Posting this retard and that drug addict whore Laci Green should be grounds for an automatic non-appealable three day ban.

Sage this shit.

this board is dumber than old Sup Forums
it never crosses your mind that you might be individually dumber and less informed than a dropout that plays video games for a living, and that you might be worse at public speaking than someone that performs in front of a camera all of the time
so instead of marginalizing this midget, by not debating him on his stream, you always want to get into arguments with him over shit you aren't qualified to argue about, and then you promote his material for him for free, which is why he does this in the first place

Really stretching the definition of the word "debate" there, m80.

>"What's wrong with Incest?"
Did any one ask him about if he would marry his cousin or sister? Seriously, any moron who pushes it should lead by example if they are so ardent about it.

Literally no one who's "debated" him on incest has been able to provide an argument against it except for "muh retarded babies"

He's not even skinny, it's just that his muscles have atrophied to such a level that he has nothing underneath his fat, which makes his body look small even though he's technically overweight.

wannabe e-celebs leave, you are unwanted egoshits

>muh retarded babies
reason enough or do you want retarded babies?

No, you can have incestuous sex without having children, so it's not a valid argument.
Overwhelming today, people have sex with the explicit goal of not having children.

>Martin Shkreli
>Mister Metokur (Jim)
>Sargon
>Naked Ape
Many more have actually shit on this faggot. But all he does is sperg out and attacks the person not the argument. Then proceeds to claim victory.

>DAWG
>DAWG
>NAH DAWG

It's more than just "Retardation" it is overall health and fitness deterioration. If anyone knows anything of how traits are passed on, you would know that you have a 25% chance of having a pure recessive allele offspring (Sick) while half are carriers (Carries the trait but does not express it) and the remaining 25% are healthy. Traits being passed on goes in a 1:2:1 ratio. The chances spike significantly due to access to negative alleles, it is more than just what those who are "Pro-Incest" say it being a low percentage. The access to people who can pass on negative traits can determine if the offspring has a higher chance of getting any malformation.

If you married a random person who just so happens to have a negative allele that you have, it is unfortunate, but you are playing dice with your own offspring's health by procreating with a family member as the chances for the negative trait are increased significantly.

>Sargon
He had no argument so it's hard to understand why people thought he "won"
>Nakedape
This guy didn't even understand that raising wages and an employer paying their employees more was exactly the same thing.

Haven't watched the metokur discussion

>It's more than just "Retardation" it is overall health and fitness deterioration.
Didn't read past that since it's an entirely meaningless argument.
Sex today isn't just for procreation unless you're a religious fanatic.

It's pretty obvious that he only does this to drum up controversy to garner views. He's not an honest debater.

It's like some faggot blocks you then proceeded to shit talk you from behind.

This.

Always sage and report these threads

alright kangaroo, go have sex with your mother.
Then tell us the experience and if you're ever gonna have a normal mom and son relation.

/thread

pro tip, everytime you post this fag here you are equally as gay, stop giving this 37 yr old manlet attention

Imagine how egocentric you have to be to play electronic toys for a living, and one day think "Maybe people will care about my political opinions. I should start doing regular debates".

he's simply to intelligent for Sup Forums

The closest he ever got to Sup Forums debating him was with JonTron.

He's a weird blend though, and generally right form contemporary point of view.

Still waiting for an actual argument

He "debated" some chick who said she was from Sup Forums and it was a shitshow

do you want to come on skype with him for a chat my dude? :^)

No one ever even posts his dick pic. Lame

>assblasted by sargon
Literally the exact opposite of what happened
>"what's so wrong about communism?"
>"what's wrong with incest?"
Both of these were pure hypotheticals he said in a joking manner which anyone who isn't beyond autistic would have picked up on.
>"animators on youtube have it easy, they are lazy and rich" (gets debunked and exposed by other animators on twitter)
He had an entire debate about this shit too, animators are too dense to use their fanbase for anything even half decent. Look at Egoraptor creating Gamegrumps, that's the shit he wants to happen, and it's not even complicated since most animators have really dedicated fanbases.

literally who

>debating women
>woman debating
And still waiting for your answer.

Reminder that jews that promoted gays also promote incest and pedophilia to degenerate western countries. You're helping the jew by asking "what's wrong with incest"

It's genetically and morally a wrong thing. Fuck one of your family members, then tell us if things are the same.

Btw, should rewatch the Sargon and Nakid debates, Destiny was overwhelmed and emotional.

Literally this^

Why is it morally wrong?
Do you really not have any solid arguments against incest???

>Sargon debate
Literally retarded
>NakedApe
Even worse
This kid didn't understand that cheaper wages and lower cost of labour were exactly the same thing

why am i not surprised at Sweden defending these things?
Go watch the 2nd debate with Sargon.
>joking matter
This is the same guy that failed to understand that ILLEGAL immigrants automatically commit a crime when they trespass the border.
How about when he suggested US should invade Mexico to solve the Cartel problem, something that Mexico itself should solve?

>He should spend his money on height increasing surgeries
i think that would be the funniest thing i've ever seen... a 12 year old's torso with a watermelon sized head being propped up by disproportionate stilt legs... holy shit that would be awesome

I'd like to see him take on someone like Woes desu.

I actually quite like Destiny and what he does. Deep down, all those advanced debaters of conservative/classical liberal position know that he completely demolishes them.

It serves us well. His opponents know that something is deeply wrong with what he is saying, but they can't quite detect it. They know that within their framework, he is more right than they are. If I were Sargon, I'd do some serious soul-searching after that debate, even though people claim Sargon "won". Nothing could be further from the truth.

And the excessive looseness of society leads to broken homes and weakened social cohesion atop resources being drained to subsidize the behavior of the irresponsible.

>How about when he suggested US should invade Mexico to solve the Cartel problem, something that Mexico itself should solve?
Link me the quote of him saying this.
I know you won't, since it doesn't exist.

Your next line will be "why don't you go find it yourself"

He did say it in mister metokur debate, around 3/4 in.

Sargon knows he's wrong and he knows he's fucking retarded, but he's built a fanbase of far-right retards and he panders to them to maintain his position.

Your point being?

Link it.

>why is it morally wrong to fuck your wife/daughter/sister?
Fuck one of your family member, and you'll get that answer.
At this point you might as well ask me "what's wrong with pedophilia" tier questions. It's like i'm talking with a liberal that believes in american white privilege, yet US had a nigger president for 8 years.

Nigger Christ, you're either shitposting or you accidentally left your /leftypol/ board.

>Fuck one of your family member, and you'll get that answer.
That's not an argument.

Do you really not have a SINGLE argument against incest??

Use your brain for a second, who's money is being spent? Where do the funds for the programs come from?

In other words: Who is paying for it? How will the government get the money to do it?

How is taxation linked to incest, exactly?
Or have you given up on it completely and moved onto "MUH TAXATION IS THEEEEEEEFT"??

youtube.com/watch?v=46qh_9p7j4Y

yes let's discuss population genetics and inbreeding depression with a fanboy that will call it irrelevant, because it's the current year
nevermind that this is why kin aversion has evolved, to the extent that it can even by forced in unrelated animals by raising them together (with females showing much higher degree of aversion)
my recommendation is to simply sterilize fedoras to prevent producing anymore amish or ashkenazim

It's around 1 hour in. Check in the comments, many reference it (search "mexico").

He isn't arguing for anything. He is just asking why you don't fuck your mom, so, why don't you?

Destiny argues entirely from appeal to emotion. There was a reason why Martin told Destiny that he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about.

>Naked Ape
Ape picked up on the exact same study that Destiny was quoting from, and corrected him on what the content was about. Destiny doesn't know jack shit about economics.

Wages=/= Labour cost
Labour plays a major role in the functioning of an economy. From the point of view of businesses, it represents a cost (labour costs) that includes not only the wages and salaries paid to employees but also non-wage costs, mainly social contributions payable by the employer.
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Wages_and_labour_costs

Metokur wasn't prepared for debate because he wasn't told that a debate was going to occur. He was only told that Destiny wanted to talk to him. Interesting points to note are about Trumps isolationist stance on foreign policy.
If you watch the Metokur debate Destiny does actually heavily insinuate that.
It's about 56mins+ in.

because his mom won't let him, as she already has too many retard babies

1:16:25 (paraphrasing)_=
Destiny: "The Cartel is worse than Isis, no problem bombing the fuck out of them"
Metokur: "So you are cool with taking military action in Mexico?"
Destiny: "Sure, in coordination with anti-cartel Mexican leaders"

The last line, i.e. context, is what is left out of all the alt-right discussions since they're too retarded to understand what context is or its importance. All they care about it pushing their narrative.

I don't find her sexually attractive at all.

Was actually talking about the looseness of society and how it leads to broken homes.

You shifted the argument to that when you said about sex being more than for procreation.

Now it does link to incest because the healthcare programs (Obamacare and Universal) everyone touts so much and is all for, these days will be rife with cases of people with autosomal recessive disorders resulting from inbreeding, this leads to higher premiums and strains the system, making it harder for everyone who pays into it.

Don't come crying to people when you have to pay MORE for healthcare that is government based because you are for people allowing negative malformations at a higher ratio be more prevalent in society.

What percentage, in America, is an employers social contributions in labour cost?
Gimme a number.

You were, I wasn't.
But in regards to your argument, once again, I'll put in caps so you might read it and understand, YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE CHILDREN IF YOU HAVE SEX. CONTRACEPTION EXISTS

PLEASE understand this. Make an effort.

>anti-cartel Mexican leaders
If such a thing existed, or was relevant Mexico wouldn't have issues with cartels at all. The issue with Mexico and cartels is that the government itself is corrupt and involved. You'd be raising insurgence in the other case, it'd be a putsch (which both of them since they are not retarded understand). In effect, it is no different than "bombing Mexico".

But it's beside the point, since I agree with bombing Mexico.

>In effect, it is no different than "bombing Mexico".
No, it isn't.
Destiny said he would bomb Mexico on the condition that there were anti-cartel leaders in Mexico that the US would work WITH.

this isn't about children. The act of sex, even if it's just for enjoyiment, it's still morally wrong to do it with a family member.

This is autism tier discussion. Don't you have a sister or cousin to try if you really want your answer?
also that nice excuse that "your mom is ugly" to avoid doing the actual incest, really nice evasion pal.
>tries to justify incest "what's wrong with incest, pol? i'm not talking about making kids, just enjoyment sex"
>doesn't do incest himself to get his answer
weeeew laddie.

>it's still morally wrong to do it with a family member.
but WHY
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

W
H
Y

WHY is it morally wrong

tell me WHY

Are those "anti-cartel leaders" like "moderate rebels" in Syria?

pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/issue-briefs/2016/07/worker-benefits-and-their-costs-vary-widely-across-us-industries

The key findings include:

>Employers provide workers with a wide array of benefits beyond pay. Workers’ access varies by the type of benefit, but the median job has benefits that cost the employer 38 cents for each dollar spent on wages.
-Employers spend the most on wages, nonhealth forms of insurance, and legally required benefits. The typical employer spends far more on wages than on benefits. At the median, employers spend the most on short- and long-term disability and life insurance and on state- and federally mandated benefits, such as Social Security.
>Employer spending varies dramatically within categories. Benefit costs are influenced by many factors, including the quality of the benefit provided, the size and type of employer, and the type of job each worker holds.
-Benefit offerings and spending vary substantially by industry. Employers in mining and extraction and those in utilities spend significantly more on benefits than those in other sectors. In contrast, employers in low-paying sectors such as retail provide few benefits and spend relatively little on them. • Establishment size and spending on benefits do not consistently correlate.
>Jobs with higher pay also tend to have more expensive benefits. Each additional dollar of average hourly pay is associated with another 67 cents per hour in employer spending on benefits.
-Benefits spending creates substantial variation in total compensation among workers earning the same pay. A quarter of those making about $15 per hour receive less than $4.02 in benefits, but another quarter get more than twice that amount.

send him back to africa

/thread

Tell me one thing that is "morally wrong" in your view that I can agree with, and I will tell you why incest is morally wrong.

I imaging it'd be a presidential candidate who runs on a platform of destroying the cartel and who asks for the US to assist in its removal.

forgot to reply

>I imagine
There's your problem.

lmao, fuck one of your family members, dummie. Then you'll get an answer.
Fuck sake, what's stopping you from trying it, if you think it's normal?
just cover your mom's face, do the deed, then tell me if you think it's not morally wrong?

This has to be Australian shitposting.

Acts as if what people say is non-factual or inconsistent then does it himself. Guy is the hugest hypocrite I've ever seen. He argues for the sake of arguing.

Did you not read what you linked??
>The typical employer spends far more on wages than on benefits

>I don't actually know why incest is morally wrong, please give me a reason
Figure it out yourself.

What else do you want me to say? I'm not psychic.

We're done. You have no argument as to why incest is wrong.

>tfw you wanted to just find Xawin map for Mass Effect 1 but this autistic faggot keeps being autistic.

It most likely is, moot always hated Aussies, and now we know why, then can't post worth a damn and can't contribute shit to the discussion.

Your original argument was that wages and labour costs were the same thing.

I've already shown you why its not.

Don't worry guys, I'll throw this degenerate into the gas chamber.

Wanna join the discussion?

So far no one in this thread has been able to give me a solid argument against incest.
Do you have one?

>Figure it out yourself.
How about you start reading. I asked you to give me any OTHER thing that you consider to be morally wrong, not why incest is wrong.

>What else do you want me to say? I'm not psychic.
Say "yes, you are right". Mexican government does not want cartels gone, so his point about how "removing cartels is better than building wall to protect US and we will do it by supporting opposition that doesn't exist and not violating Mexico itself" is not only moot but logically inconsistent.

Doesn't incest fuck up your gene pool or something?

>"why is incest wrong?"
>refuses to fuck his mother to find out why

Stay the same, kangaroo.

Absolutely disgusting

He only wins online debates cause he always tips it in his favor and has no moderator.

In an actual debate on a stage in front of a live crowd, he would be destroyed like the puss he is.

Too busy having fun Destiny.

>It's actually not an "apple", it's a "GRANNY SMITH apple", something ENTIRELY DIFFERENT
wow dude, you're totally right!

>I asked you to give me any OTHER thing that you consider to be morally wrong
rape, murder, theft
Take your pick.
>Say "yes, you are right"
You aren't.
>Mexican government does not want cartels gone
Do you think that position will remain until the end of time?

Do you only have sex for the purpose of procreation?

contraception exists and yet there are still well over a half million abortions every year in the u.s., a quarter of a million teen births, more than a third of births are unplanned, and 13% of children are born in poverty. sexual intercourse is not decoupled from reproduction, simply because there are people that behave as if it has been. the moral reasoning that underpins people's rejection of incest stems from an evolved aversion to kin relationships, which have to otherwise be normalized through social pressure (male family member abuse, arranged marriages, etc)

can you define theft for us

Do you only murder for the purpose of getting caught?

you're a god damn idiot. He totally talked about the US invading and "fixing" mexico forcibly. they talked for nearly 2 hours. Know how I know you didn't watch it? I am currently in the processes of locating the part for you since you're a completely lazy POS

>rape, murder, theft
Why is murder wrong? We already know that Destiny supports murdering cartel members/leaders indiscriminately.

Why is theft wrong? We already know that he supports taxation, plundering other countries for resources etc.

>Do you think that position will remain until the end of time?
Nothing will remain until the end of time, so your point can be made to justify abstinence on any action.

That's an argument against sex in general, not an argument against incestual sex.
I suppose one is an extension of the other, but that's kind of a weak argument.

Taking someone else's property without their consent.

what

Someone already tried that and he was only for military intervention with Mexican cooperation.
But you keep looking

>Why is murder wrong?
Taking someones life against their will.
>Why is murder wrong?
Taking someones property against their will.

>Nothing will remain until the end of time
I was being hyperbolic.
Do you think no person in Mexico will ever attempt to overthrow the current system of political corruption and cartel influence?

>nobody's posted the other destiny autism seizure webm

Exactly how long has /po/ been trying to bring this guy down?

lol /po/ doesn't care about Destiny, just some board about papercraft

no, nothing about what i have stated is "weak."
you believe that sexual intercourse has been decoupled from procreation, and therefore there are no permissible limits on fornication besides consent. your assumption is incorrect, because fornication has not in fact been decoupled from procreation by the existence of contraceptives, as can be seen by all of the undesirable pregnancies.
you essentially have no argument

define property for us

Post rare Bonnells

>Taking someones life against their will.
>Taking someones property against their will.

I didn't ask you to define it, I asked you to say why it is morally wrong.

If you are implying that it IS morally wrong BECAUSE it is violation of someone's "will" then:
If I don't pay my taxes, can cops come to take me to jail, and kill me on my property if I resist?

If yes, then I expect you to correct your definitions, because it is in contradiction with my consistent example.

>Do you think no person in Mexico will ever attempt to overthrow the current system of political corruption and cartel influence?
Now you can justify ignoring problems for the length of Mexico's existence, so long as within that timeframe one such relevant person appears in any capacity. It does not address the drug/trafficking issue in here and now, when it is relevant.

Every debate he's ever done is a shitshow.

It turns out that the altright is made up off children and literal shills.

no, you can have incestuous sex and MAYBE not have children. it's never going to be 100% full proof so i'm not seeing how it's not a valid argument. of course people have sex not to have children, but does that mean that they never accidentally get pregnant?
is this destiny on a proxy? who actually takes this faggot seriously

>assblasted by sargon
Did we watch the same videos?