How are you guys unable to see that this is exactly what's going on here...

How are you guys unable to see that this is exactly what's going on here? Trump is doing it all on purpose to unite the world against him. To unite the world. Just check the news, it's already happening. He is going to take the
hatred of the world into the grave with him. Trump requiem soon.

thank you user...I...I luh you mang..

Lelouch didn't die though.

Does this mean the ayyliums are coming? I'm scared.

JIBUUUUUUUN WOOOOOOOOOOO~

>uniting the world
So he's just another kike globalist?

Jesus was a Jew too.

Indeed he was

Nunnally just wanted to be with her brother Sup Forums
she didn't deserve this

Go ahead and let him cause I am enjoying the meltdowns from my enemies. I don't like Trump that much, but I hate most of the people that are against him.

It's okay, he's alive.

3D connect four

No he's not, shut up.

Season 3 is not happening.
I can't believe they ruined the fucking story by having him live. talk about a fucking cop out.

He never died, it was obvious he was alive

at least do it right and compare him to big boss if you're making that kind of comparison, fucking hell

Because the writer is a hack, he should have died and no had that stupid cart scene

I just think it completely undermined the "sacrifice" he made. just an excuse to keep the retarded fans happy rather than have a decent story of an anti hero's redemption.

But that would have been stupid
Lelouch having the last laugh and living is a million times better than having a cliche and overdone "heroic sacrifice"
Besides just because the guy isn't the stereotypical moralfag doesn't make him an anti-hero

Big Boss was a just a PTSD ridden warmonger. And he hated America.

didn't the empire dissolve afterwards?

Sounds like we're gonna be going through a historical event. Neat.

>Trump is doing it all on purpose to unite the world against him. To unite the world.
Globalist faggot.

He is at least doing more for the citizens than Mama Merkel and her cronies ever would, Kraut.

>my ID has hell in it
W-what did kek mean by this?

>Season 3

For some reason I already know it will be shit.