youtube.com/watch?v=kDIuApfVxBg

>Latest election polling
britainelects.com/nowcast/

>Leaders get grilled in Question Time Special
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40139052

>Ariana Grande Visites injured ahead of benefit concert
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40141450

>May's attacks on Abboy are racist!
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4567982/Diane-Abbott-suggests-PM-racist-attacking-her.html

>No income tax rise under tories minister reveals:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/02/no-income-tax-rises-high-earners-tory-government-minister-reveals/

>latest Owen Jones and Peter Hitchens:
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/03/fridays-election-debate-panel

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/05/happy-oak-apple-day.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=kDIuApfVxBg
theguardian
archive.is/4KAJC
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/02/no-income-tax-rises-high-earners-tory-government-minister-reveals/
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
youtube.com/watch?v=PyHi374pmV0
strawpoll.me/13102352
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/02/bbc-debate-audiences-may-have-hijacked-labour-supporters-posing/
youtube.com/watch?v=sdbyG2MrBHk
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4_t6utUtjM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arkivert

>youtube com/watch?v=kDIuApfVxBg
hooktube.com/watch?v=kDIuApfVxBg
>theguardian com/commentisfree/2017/jun/03/fridays-election-debate-panel
archive.is/4KAJC

Wayne Lambright is a schizophrenic homosexual transient.

Start claiming benefits.

Looks like Germany bringing its cultural Marxism

sage this commie shite

no this time shlomo

INEXCUSABLE
Brave nurses, doctors, firefighters, mental health careworkers stuck on 1% pay rises (actually a pay cut) while TORIES cut taxes for rich!

SEVENTH FOR CORBYN WILL GET SEVEN MORE SEATS THAN THE TORIES

Accidentally voted Labour, lads

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

There is no Ante, Azem or Tito To protect you from the Serb again

Fuck off you fat indolent cunt

so, if labour wins brexit is cancelled right?

Marxism-Corbynism-Titoism edition

Did Nige fuck Boris' sister after this?

youtube.com/watch?v=PyHi374pmV0

No

>No tax rise = tax cut
Why are Labour supports so stupid?

Diluted or watered-down.
Diet-Brexit.

Why do we never see polling done with race of the respondents shown?

Daily reminder to never visit /Britfeel/

You know your chances are over when even the Torygraph has negative coverage of you.

>Single mother
>see myself as mainly European
>will do my utmost to oppose hard Brexit and fight for second referendum
>against nuclear power
>are NHS

>unironic commie shitposter
Ew

oy vey

>England

And what the fuck does Jeremy Clarkson know about Yugoslavia and Croatia?
Tito was not ideal but he was among the best leaders from this region in history.

Vote Conservative.

Fed up with niggers and pakis hosting the weather and then complaining about it being cold or wet. You fucking shitskin, you moved to my country, in north west europe, and now you want to complain about the climate. Fuck off back to the desert or swamp you came from. Fuck off back to Africa if you love it there so much. I wish it was rainy all the time. Fuck this summer weather.

strawpoll.me/13102352

strawpoll.me/13102352

strawpoll.me/13102352

>fight against air pollution and climate change
>fight against nuclear power

So you're saying Croatia was better then than now?

OK negro mountain.

Europe je srbska

>Green party
>against Nuclear power

Because 'your' money belongs to the state by default, any of it that you keep is a cost the state, and you should be ashamed.

Fucking hell the economic boom/G7 shitstorm if Trump can deliver on his promised corporate tax cuts from 39% to 15%

Heck, even 20% would be massive.

How can the other cucks even compete?

In many ways, yes.

>blacks develop physically earlier
>fill yoof teams with nigs and neglect actual talent
>learning nothing from France

We will tell the EU that we will vote on the deal once we get a deal. Therefore the deal will be laughably bad. Therefore people will refuse the deal and we will stay in the EU.

>BBC audiences may have been hijacked by Jeremy Corbyn supporters posing as Tories, polling experts have warned.

>It follows an admission from the head of polling company ComRes, which gathered the audience for a seven-way debate earlier this week, that Amber Rudd and the Ukip leader Paul Nuttall faced a tougher time than their left-wing opponents at the hands of the audience.

>Senior polling experts have admitted privately that they are aware of groups of Labour activists, some led by grassroots Corbyn support group Momentum, encouraging his supporters to sign up for political debates posing as Conservatives in order to make it look like Labour has won the debate.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/02/bbc-debate-audiences-may-have-hijacked-labour-supporters-posing/

>commies pushing their shitty Microsoft pain propaganda
can't wait to bask in labour tears on election night

Really makes you think...

Well you're as stupid as the person Clarkson met then.

The only groups more strongly against nuclear power than environmental activists are fossil fuel lobby groups.

This is common.

Half of my family is from East Germany and they say they preferred it back then. Not because they were necessarily better off, they generally weren't, but because things were simpler. They knew the people in their city, they had a community, people didn't move around as much etc.

Theresa May will fight for the Remainers.

You have to feel, if this is true, that if they have to resort to such shady shit, they have no real confidence in Labour or Corbyn.

All these manbaby sexists who are only voting for corbyn because they can't handle a strong womyn winning are pathetic

Explains it all really. Commies employing deceptive tactics.

Pathetic and desperate.

Someone explain to me if there's a good way to fix this problem of landlords buying up all the houses and renting them out, and making it harder for people who actually want to become home owners? I don't want renting culture like what Germany has, fuck that shit.

Single mothers shouldn't even be allowed to vote, never mind become MPs

Strong and modest. Theresa May is the full package. Vote Conservative.

Some of those photos aren't Goering

What book is this from?

>He was the best out of all our shit leaders
You are like the Russians who praise Stalin because Yeltsin was shit.

Honestly Theresa May could be the most maligned female politician in history for which her gender played no role... she's just fucking crap.

vote 4 labour

>Loser NEETs all voting Labour
This made me think...

Live in a Lib Dem/Tory swing seat but the closer we get to polling day the more sick I feel at the thought of voting Tory. Might just vote for UKIP again to add to their national voting numbers.

Am I safe doing this because the Lib Dems have fucked their campaign or should we take nothing for granted?

>can't wait to bask in labour tears on election night
Do you honestly believe the Tories can get a majority? It's hard for me to understand where you people get this idea from. Their manifesto was a complete disaster, they antagonized their main voter base (pensioners) and the Jeremy Corbyn rallies have attracted massive crowds while all Theresa May ever did was sit around journalists throughout the campaign.

Taxing people who own multiple off-market/unoccupied properties?

Or perhaps I know more about the subject than you do?
I'm not like that. Both Yugoslavia were flawed states that fucked over Serbs.
But objectively Tito was a good leader. My personal feelings about communism and Tito don't change that.

Oh, it's because they're tito.

I was getting confused.

What're you saying here? That they look alike?

the government is changing the way tax relief works for landlords buying-to-let. i don't know the details, but people are saying it will cause a lot of landlords to sell up, maybe accompanied by a drop it property values.
good for first time buyers and renters.
fuck everybody else tbph, they have been benefitting from a rigged industry.

THREAD THEME SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=sdbyG2MrBHk

Enough of that hate speech lad. Theresa May's gender automatically makes her a better leader than any man.

Last hope (tm)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4_t6utUtjM&feature=youtu.be

Hilarious that you are trying to hide your sexism, we all know that's the only reason you don't support her #ImWithHer

Stalin unironically turned the USSR into a superpower though.

Yeltsin was a Western stooge

Economy = Better
Living standards = Higher
Life span = Higher

Try again pal

He also murdered tens of millions of his own people. Only a broken people praise their own butchers.

And who should I praise, tell me?
And I'm not praising him. He, as I said, made many mistakes. But he was an effective leader.

I'm "sexist" by most existing definitions but that isn't why Theresa sucks. I would have voted for Marine Le Pen.

At the rate its going Labour will have a landslide victory

Sad!

Lower tax rates usually result in higher tax earnings.

Just vote for whichever parties policies you agree with the most.
By increasing a party's overall share even without gaining any seats, it sends a signal to the policy makers on where a share of the population stands on issues. If you vote tactically, what will happen is the party you voted for will assume their policies are widely popular so nothing ever changes.

>unironically falling for the labour jew.

And you are still suprised you need a license to buy knives, are completely under survailence and have only shit guns.

People voting red in europe are the people that gives least fuck avout politics.

>>implying communists have sufficient morals to understand what 'murder' is.

whoever wins we lose my dude

>And who should I praise, tell me?
Nobody because there is no politician worth praising from former Yugoslavia or Yugoslavia.

Croatia is literally more indebted right now that entire Yugoslavia was in late 80's.
They live off tourism and borrowing.

Sure, he was a monster, but I can't bring myself to hate him.

He was pretty based socially. Discriminated against fags, Jews,cpromoted fierce nationalism, promoted the Orthodox Church once he realised it was useful, eliminated abortion...

#LabourFTW

#CorbynYouBiscuit

Every country in the West is in debt, that is not a measure of wealth at all.

Force local government to relax planning permission regulations and increase the supply of housing. If there's an oversupply of property being let out, the rent prices will decrease and make it a much less profitable investment.

Because you're so wrapped up in your left wing bubble that you fail to realise that to the bulk of the population a literal piece of shit is more electable than a confused Trotskyite

Tories are the worst for curtailing freedoms.

CORBYN IS AN EYE AR EIGH INFILTRATOR

CORBYN SUPPORTS HAM ASS

Missed the debate last night lads. Can someone fill me in on how each of them performed and who won? I've heard some reports that Corbyn edged the victory and May just stumbled over herself a lot.

>Sure, he was a monster, but I can't bring myself to hate him.
You have issues lad.

>cpromoted fierce nationalism
Stalin was trying to wipe out the old nationalisms, and replace them with a new "Soviet" patriotism.

Make it that only residents can buy property to let.

Simple.

Wouldn't it be fair to say that in a way he was like Hussein - just about managing to keep a country filled with a bunch of different people who hated each other under control - but somewhat less evil.

GOD DAMNIT YOU BRITKEKS START BEING WHITE AGAIN

>leaving out the young man that said "god forbid a corbyn government" for your own agenda I see

Get out

Quintessential anglo

Freedom and privacy are at the core of the Conservative manifesto.

THIS

Yes because Theresa May's cabinet is filled with exceptional people, right?

>implying economic freedom and social freedom aren't one and the same.
fuck communists tbph.

Same in France too. We're supposed to be the most progressive continent and at the most progressive stage in history so far, yet young voters are so filled with misogyny and hatred that they'll do anything to not get May and Le Pen into power. So sad, I'm going to make a big social media rant about it and put a mid-cry selfie on it.