How can i avoid hiring SJWs?

Hey guys, is there any sort of site that let's me check on a potential employers condensed internet history? Are there official lists of known sjw students? I want to avoid hiring people like vids related:
youtube.com/watch?v=yo-BGLoCDZU
youtube.com/watch?v=e7PZ-0eTuFo

i mean it would be great if i for example knew all the names of the students in this video so i automatically knew whom i certainly won't hire

Sup Forums should really make all those people as public as possible so no employer will ever hire them (and no employer should suffer, because they hired a snake). Those people should be shamed into submission as they have done with professors and students standing up to them.

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

newbostonpost.com/blogs/you-want-the-original-snowflake-test-here-it-is/
sjwlist.com/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just look up their email address/mobile number on facebook.

Don't hire black people. Don't hire anyone with tattoos, dyed hair, or piercings. That's literally all you gotta do.

yeah, facebook is always a first start. And i avoided soo much shit already by just googling people after i looked on their linkedin profile.
I just wanted to have basically an official list of "undesirables"; which i think would also be a nice idea in terms of shaming/putting off sjws or atleast rustle them and make it even harder for them in life

Just don't hire anyone who has been in (((higher education))).

To be fair, hypothetically, lets say I ran a law firm.

There are apprenticeship type things in this country, so you don't have to go to uni to become a solicitor. You can work as a paralegal, and get your qualifications on the job in your spare time working towards it.

Now, think about this.

All we've heard about rape allegations and how they are handles at collages and universities throughout the western world. Why on earth would I hire goddamn lawyers who were trained in places and in a system that has allegedly infringed peoples right to due process?

With that in mind, how can I trust that anyone they've trained has been set a good standard and a good example of the law?

I can't possibly trust them. Not enough to bet my money on.

With that, I'd only hire people who learned on the job instead.

My point is, wherever you can, avoid hiring college graduates.

i can't wait until you guys start using ai instead of sjws.

I can't just "not hire black people". I will be very quickly identified for racial profiling; but the other stuff is ok and the reason why i always insist on a short skype discussion beore even inviting them for an actual interview

btw: if you have skype interviews with anyone applying for a job, make them stand up. You won't believe how many people do pic related. Then you automatically have a reason to just cancel the call

>violating the NAP
oh boy

Dude. You don't have to go up to them and say you aren't hiring them because their black. Just don't do it. How could anyone know? I've been doing it for years. I haven't had any problems with the people i hire because of the code i push. Also don't rent to blacks. Whole other world of pain.

There's a test that can weed them out:
>The Snowflakes Test
newbostonpost.com/blogs/you-want-the-original-snowflake-test-here-it-is/

Also apply the Sup Forums test
>No vaginas in the workplace
>No (((echos)))

This is why big name employers in (at least) the US hire private investigation firms to vet potential hires.

Yes, it is Sup Forums's job to expose these faggots, like Bicycle Lock fag. Give them a taste of their own career-ending medicine.

sjwlist.com/Main_Page

>This crazy bitch talking shit about Ramsay and MUH PATRIARCHY

How to piss off Sup Forums 101

that's great!
we should actually make an example about those fucker in evergreen though. I mean it's a recent occurence and if we have just a few names over some screenshots of faces in the video and spread them on social media under the banner of "people you don't want to hire" or "not welcome in the workplace" or "I won't hire those people", we can actually get their attention and their rage and maybe their fear

That's why you interview them to gauge their intelligence. SJWs aren't intelligent people and feel entitled to everything because they woke up still breathing.

A coexist bumper sticker is always a good indicator.

hehe

Oh yeah and I forgot Jewbook was still a thing. You can easily gauge someone by looking at their likes and post history. I deactivated mine probably a year ago.

Not like it has much use for me. It was just old high school friends posting a bunch of pictures of their fat kids or long paragraphs of their first world problems.

Drop redpills dring interviews to see how they respond.
On application forms add trans/race nonbinary Xir options and dismiss anyone who ticks those boxes.

What is a "safe space in a challenging work environment"?
A soundproof crying booth?

Some jobs make you take a personality test before hiring. Ask questions that would out them as leftcucks, or just you know... interview them.

Checking their facebook shoupd be enough, no? These type of people feel the need to show the whole world about their activism

Ask them to show you their steam library
"I only have GOG games" "I only pirate videogames" "I only browse Sup Forums, I don't actually play videogames" are all good answers

ask them what laptop, OS and phone they use

if they don't say Thinkpad, Linux and Nokia/Sony, then trash them

Why would you end the call if they didn't put on dress pants? Are you retarded? Of what exactly do you think not putting on dress pants for a skype call is indicative? Apparently you prefer paranoia over efficiency as a personality trait. Or you just like feeling in control because you're stupid.

Lmfao, what's next?

You gonna ask them to put their ear next to the webcam to check for any ear wax?

Perhaps ask them to show their shoes?

You are total autismo

>mfw her shitty ass business is gone
>mfw her husband is gonna get deported

Ask them what leaders inspire them, if it's not clear after that just casually poke if they believe Trump is a leader and watch how they freak out.

i really don't understand your reasoning here criticizing that tactic...
can you guys elaborate?
i wouldn't hire somebody who doesn't wear pants on a regular interview, why should i hire them if they do it via skype?
As for personality trait: for me that simply shows lack of will to get the job, unpreparedness and overall laziness, not "efficiency"

It means 3 things :

>They are socially retarded
>They are lazy
>They are improper

I don't know about you, but not wearing pants on the phone is actually accepted. Not wearing them during a visioconference with a stranger is completely unacceptable.

No visable tattoos or obnoxious piercings.

Ask them about hunting and fishing.

Interview over.

put pro-Trump stuff on your walls, they will be afraid to enter

>i wouldn't hire somebody who doesn't wear pants on a regular interview, why should i hire them if they do it via skype?
...... because those aren't the same thing.
>As for personality trait: for me that simply shows lack of will to get the job, unpreparedness and overall laziness, not "efficiency"
So you want them to be so desperate for the job that they put on dress pants for a skype interview just in case - on the off chance - you are autistic enough to ask them to prove they're wearing dress pants? It isn't underpreparedness; a dress shirt in that situation is sufficiently prepared. Not being unreasonably paranoid isn't being lazy. It isn't a good tactic because the majority of perfectly decent candidates probably (and rightly) find it unreasonable that their autistic boss-to-be will ask them to prove they're wearing dress pants for a fucking skype interview. If ever I have a skype interview, I will purposely not wear pants at all just to avoid working for an irrational probably-borderline-schizophrenic like you.

Just have potential employees fill out a test asking about values and company image. Easy

I agree with you, the level of mental gymnastics to believe this is any kind of "efficiency" just shows how entitled, lazy and retarded they can be. It's pretty impressive actually.

If you were the not-wearing-pants-at-a-visioconference guy, what would you answer to someone telling you :

>Oh my god, you're not wearing pants !?

you should know by mere looking at them

Just google their name and mobile number and find their profiles. They aren't that smart to use nicknames as virtue signaling doesn't work if you can't brag about it IRL.
Also the pic on their application will give a lot away
>visible piercings or tattoos are big warning signs
>dyed hair especially in bright signal colors, ear lobs any other body deformations or self harm scars are the ultimate don't even touch it with a stick signs

And you won't end up with shit tier employees.

Avoid all men wearing any accessories that aren't a belt, a wedding band, and/or a crucifix necklace.

>not being bottomless
>not showing your boss-to-be the BENIS XD

i'm not even talking about dress pants; simply pants.
i hired people who walked in with a normal t-shirt and worn out shoes, without a problem, but if you are too god damn lazy to put on pants at all then you don't deserve the job. As simple as that.
"If ever I have a skype interview, I will purposely not wear pants at all just to avoid working for an irrational probably-borderline-schizophrenic like you."
S A D !
A
D
!

Sure you can. Just don't admit it anyone. As an employer you can find endless excuses why you can't hire someone that has nothing to do with race. Silicon Valley discriminates all the time with old people and they get away with it almost 100% of the time. Besides, it isn't like there's a lot of niggers in Austria anyway.

>I will purposely not wear pants at all just to avoid working for an irrational probably-borderline-schizophrenic like you.
Hawaiian-print shorts would be more fun.

>the year of our lord 2017
>not doing Skype interviews in a boratkini

Newfag detected.
You should know Sup Forums is against jewish shitlisting schemes.

>missing the opportunity to punish your interviewer with viewing your erect penis when they ask you to stand up for no reason

> It isn't underpreparedness; a dress shirt in that situation is sufficiently prepared.

It isn't. Any situation could happen and you wouldn't be able to answer it properly without "turning off" your webcam, or showing your potential boss your fucking dick. It's not being "prepared enough", it's being lazy, unprofessionnal, and uncaring.

>It isn't a good tactic because the majority of perfectly decent candidates probably (and rightly) find it unreasonable that their autistic boss-to-be will ask them to prove they're wearing dress pants for a fucking skype interview.

IF they're not wearing them. I assure you that any respectable human being wearing pants would not only understand, but laugh at the prospect of "having people out there who don't wear pants on a videoconference for a job interview".

>If ever I have a skype interview, I will purposely not wear pants at all just to avoid working for an irrational probably-borderline-schizophrenic like you

Proving the need for the employer to ask this stupid question in order to avoid unreliable, lazy autists like you.

Anyway, best of luck with your job hunt.

Their president is a cuck.

This is embarrassing.

That's the perfect good goy test

I hate it when gentiles steal all my profits with their sick leaves and healthcare

Unfortunate truth user. College has been made worthless with all the easy loans (at least in US) and all the "undesirables" being allowed to attend due to affirmative action. They even get their own separate graduation ceremonies now.

Hire based on work ethic and personal responsibility.

>I can't just "not hire black people".

Nope, but you can not hire people 'who you feel wouldn't be a good fit within the current team', 'seem to deviate from the desired appearance you'd like the company to have', etc.

There's lots of ways to say "no niggers" without actually saying "no niggers".

>implying not wanting to work for a schizophrenic makes me an unreliable, lazy autist

Here in Murica, I think blacklists are illegal or borderline illegal. You have to be very very careful when using them.

Think of the most politically incorrect restaurant in your town that you could take an applicant to and then take them there for the interview over lunch. Here it would be Chik-fil-A. I guarantee you a SJW would quickly find a way to fuck off once they realized they were being taken to Chik-fil-A for lunch.

When you meet one, you'll know. They are very vocal about it. Some are sneaky. Look at their facebook, groups, posts, college, etc.

>If you were the not-wearing-pants-at-a-visioconference guy, what would you answer to someone telling you :

>Oh my god, you're not wearing pants !?

well, according to the proper response would be:
>"i'm just highly efficient!!"
>" I will purposely not wear pants at all just to avoid working for an irrational probably-borderline-schizophrenic like you."
>"Your loss; i'm way too efficient for you anyways"

sadly true. I hope some muslim refugee blows him up (i don't really wish death upon people, so not really; but in the end that could eventually save more lifes)

Just came to say that Gordon Ramsay is awesome. I wish he would cook for me. Also Bobby Flay, accept Gordon's challenge to do a cook-off for charity you bastard.

>All of us are students and have have homework and projects to things do.
She needs more English homework.
>Yo!
>finger snapping.
That man's patience is admirable. I'd have just left and called security.

You can't really interview for those. What? Are you going to ask someone "Are you a lazy fuck?" What do you think they're going to say? "Why yes, I am a lazy fuck"

>implying not wearing pants while being in a visioconference with a potential job offer makes me an unreliable, lazy autist.

Fixed that for you, mate. You seem to have difficulties in understanding proper decorum.

Attending college is not the same as finishing it, idiot
People drop out all the time, and if they are smart enough to graduate why does it matter if the entrance fee came from a loan or from their mom?

You don't have to zip it up.

>Besides, it isn't like there's a lot of niggers in Austria anyway.

no, but quite the high percentage of SANDniggers and other muslims (chechens).

>an official list of "undesirables"
An american version of RedWatch website should be made.
There is german, british and polish versions.

>site that let's me check on a potential employers condensed internet history?
Facebook

>"Your loss; i'm way too efficient for you anyways"

Thanks for the laugh, Austrianon.
I swear, the mental gymnastics they will do to avoid doing any kind of responsibility for their action...

Check their facebook, use their email to find their instagram account, ask them what they think about the Paris Agreement, ask them what they think of BLM, stuff like that

I know SJWs with none of the above. You gotta women and weak males too

This is why you don't have a job.

Leave the zipper open and port it thru

Don't you have a trial period? and how about actually asking things in the interview, that could trigger a sjw but obviously is work related.

Look up STAR method interview. Situation, Task, Action, Result. These kinds of questions allow you to gauge how a potential employee solves problems. They can't answer in terms of feels. It's straight to the point.

t. Federal govt

ask them to suck your cock. if they don't do it they are probably a spoiled stuck up SJW.

that could get me into trouble though if i ask them that much about politics, since then word will spread that i hire based on politics (which i wouldn't anyway; it's really about the mentality; although i agree with you that sjwism correlates with leftist politics; but the opposite doesn't have to be the case)

On the day of the rope I hope HR are the first to go

Dumb cunt didn't think I was a good fit for the team, because there was low social activity on my facebook, so they sent me away

clothing should tell a lot. don't hire a man without suit and tie.

>implying it the willingness to suck cock isn't the only reason sjws are hired in non-sjws companies at all

you need self-respect to refuse sucking cock user..

Sounds like you have very little experience around blacks. Count your blessings.

Government loans lowered the bar for undesirables to attend college. They make things a lot worse. Before, a family would have to make certain sacrifices or actually work to send kids to college. Now it's "gibs me dat" diploma.

wtf really? My whole KB profile is just bogus/trolling

You should be able to rule out like 80% of sjw's by how they act.

Also, you could wear tights and show off dat camel leg.

holy fuck!

my previous employer would browse their facebook or linked in and see what kind of friends they had or comments they made to decide if to hire or not.

What you need to do is interview them at lunchtime and have a catered lunch brought to the office - and the only kind of sandwiches available are all ham. Or bacon cheeseburgers. Anything considered haram but perfectly fine to anyone else.

If they judged you by that, you probably don't want to be working for them anyway

Depends on the job, depends on the weather.

If it's 30°c outside, I won't hold a grudge over a man only wearing a buisness shirt, without the full vest, or the tie.

Really, take it contextually. If it's a job with a strict dress code, than absolutely. If not, get a feeling on how the guy dresses normally.

>having a faceberg page at all

Just hire people that carry the 4 of clubs.

I like this. Good one user. Spray them with holy water too

hire a gypsy to sit outside your building on the day your hiring. set up a camera. those who give money to the gypsy is excluded.

well yes i agree. but proper work clothing in general. a person who goes to a job interview looking like a slouch is bad news.

Yes. There were cry-ins in American unis or offices after Trump won.

Asking them to prove they're wearing pants only proves whether they were prepared to be asked to prove they're wearing pants. It serves no purpose. It is circular reasoning. It is irrational. If anything, the only rational thing to do is to make a point not to wear pants to avoid working for an irrational employer. This is simple logic, m8. I would be pantless and jacking off while looking you in the eye because I'm intelligent, not lazy.
You said my not wanting to work for a schizophrenic is proof of the need to ask the question in order to avoid unreliable, lazy autists, which is an obvious non sequitur, implying it is proof that not wearing pants implies an unreliable lazy autist, which is an obvious non sequitur. decorum is relative, you absolute moron, else any potentially-viewed nakedness can be viewed as improper decorum. What you're suggesting is literally equivalent to demanding someone where pants during a phone interview.
>n-no because your autistic interviewer can't ask you to stand up in hopes he gets to see your pee pee
This is no different than asking you to text a pic of yourself to prove you're wearing pants during a phone conversation. I mean holy shit, it's like you're really mentally ill. This is only further proof that the tactic of going full bottomless is good for avoiding mentally ill employers.
My job is raping retards like this for breakfast, and I do it well.

Really now?
I have tattoos and piercings and I fucking hate sjw's.
Metalheads are usually fine, just don't take the emo/metalcore crowds.

a coffee room for non white non males. sort of like what they had in the south.

? AI wouldn't be illogical shitlords like SJWS

It's his company, as far as I'm concerned he can run it however he wants. If he wants people to show up with pants on to a video phone screen, it's his right.

STARR by now. Ask them to Reflect on the action, show what they learned.

>it is irrational to wear pants
>it's simple logic, m8

>need to hire new member for my team
>going through interview process
>recent grad from Chicago, went to university of Illinois
>ihaveabadfeeling.png
>interview time
>ask about hobbies
>said she enjoys photography, focus of her art is social justice
>rest of interview goes okay
>manager says can't turn her down because of my gut feeling
>fast forward to training time, meet face to face and find out she's black
>hide power level and commence training
>this college grad literally can't into basic math, can barely use MS office suite
>constantly copies clients on internal emails
>constantly tells them incorrect info
>fire her in less than 3 months

>ff to a few months later
>interviewing again
>another girl from Chicago
>sociology major
>transcript shows shit grades in stats
>my sjw radar is going off
>she wants to work in our Chicago office (anyone who wants to move to Chicago is retarded)
>manager likes her, but I vehemently argue against hiring her
>end up hiring some genius middle aged Indian woman instead

Never again. Never fucking again am i letting some retarded sjw fuck up my relationship with my clients.

Imagine if employers who held phone interviewers asked you to text them a pic of yourself to prove you're wearing pants. Would it not be logical to then send them nudes?