Putin’s best quotes at SPIEF ?

What did he mean by that ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5QFw57GEiHE
youtube.com/watch?v=_-tEkACDTMw
youtube.com/watch?v=I2cJXEWkt60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also what kind of pill does he have on his mind ?

Putin and his games..

Putin on climate change

youtube.com/watch?v=5QFw57GEiHE

lol

On a more serious note, regarding all the "hysteria" around Drumpo and climate change, Putin just went and said the agreement isn't even taking effect until 2021 (like a good politician would say instead of fear-mongering for cookie points) so everyone should chill the fuck out.

Is he - dare I say it - /our/ guy?

Well the west is full of virtue signaling rather then reason

Ah the problems we simply would not have if we had some good ex-spy dictators in Europe.

I don't even want to talk about what we "have" as far as politicians go.

could be.. could be

he is smart and trys to do things in Russsias intrest when did western Europe lose it ?

Well you cant blame all the Jews. Just the rich ones. The poor/dumb ones are just the camouflage who aren't in the cut.

Fuck I sound like a shill.

friendly reminder to watch Stone's upcoming documentary on Putin

youtube.com/watch?v=_-tEkACDTMw

shit's gonna be lit

so it really were the russians. god dammit. hillary was right all along

Sup Forums has a dilemma now...

youtube.com/watch?v=I2cJXEWkt60

Oy vey it's anudda Stalingrad!!

Will Sup Forums jump on Russia hate bandwagon or will accept that Jews are not behind EVERYTHING?

IT ACTUALLY WAS THE RUSSIANS

Russians = Jews comfirmed.

>accept that Jews are not behind EVERYTHING?
Never going to happen.

Russia hacked the election in order for us to overthrow the Jews. All is well.

not all the jews are to blame just the ones with influence, but you could make an argument that you can blame them all since nationality. ties them together and they would be forced to work for the better of their people

but then again there is only a few of the real jews today most of them are fake khazars

>taking effect
It's never taking effect since there are no enforcement mechanisms in place. It's literally a bunch of countries signing a piece of paper that says "we promise not to pollute guys, and if we do we'll be super sorry"

He does have a point though, before Trump I only heard about Russia when putin had a new photop fighting a bear or whatever. Now they are in the news everyday.

Well obviously. It's an open truth that the 3rd world with their gorillions of shitskins is gonna drown the planet in waste, before you see effects of western corporations trying to reduce CO2 footprints or whatever, but everyone is still happy to be a great "green" leader of the future for the photo-op, then Putin shows up and tells stories about suits and laughs at you.

this. not all jews are (((jews))) and not all (((jews))) are jews, but a lot of the jews are (((jews))) and a lot of the (((jews))) are jews as well so we just simplify it and blame the jews