Will wh*ties ever recover from this

will wh*ties ever recover from this

will whites ever recover from this?

>be Caliphate
>get BTFO in Constantinople TWICE
>then get divided into even smaller states
*rabs will never recover from this

lol most of those victories were lead by loses also ayyrabs already cucked the byzantines out of most of their land ; ofc they got a bit tired when they reached Anatolia

Too soon

>i-i-it doesn't count because they got tired
yet you boast for victories over an already exhausted ERE from a 30 year war with the Sassanids. When ERE got their shit together the Arabs couldn't do shit anymore

>muh Constantinople
How many crusades have you won again?

not to mention that the Byzantines had the Slavs and the Bulgarians to fight against. So much for a*ab surpremacy

>mah wars with the persians
ERE didnt do any relevant shit you see those battles that you posted that were in north africa .the byzantines actually just escaped in the end and only managed to protect some parts of Anatolia and greece and in the end they got cucked by the durks and crusaders

How many jihads have ended up successful in the long run?

Should pain the whole Iberia red for crusades too, yall niggas got WHOOPED

well ayyrabs had the persians , byzantines , amazigh , iberians, franks , normans and some central asian and indian tribes to fight against.
really makes ya think huh

>muh crusades
considering the crusaders had to travel all the way from Europe to an unknown land it was a logistical nightmare for the Middle Ages. But the fact that they BTFO mudshits and even managed to carve their own state that lasted for over a century then that's pretty damn impressive

>defence is not relevant because I say so
>v-v-victories don't count ok unless it's for me
pathetic

well the crusaders basically won one and a half crusade and in the end they lost all what they conquered. the only success cuckistians had was in places too far from ayyrabs like Sicily and iberia

kys sandnigger

did muslims ever recover from this?

You destroyed an already weakening and dying empire, why are we impressed again?

except that most of the Arab victories were against already disorganised states, once they met fierce resistance they stopped expanding. For example the Arabs conquered Spain because they were invited in and got BTFO by the already powerful Franks

>byzantine victories in north africa count
if they count then why are there no Orthodox
presence in maghreb .you guys got cucked m8 deal with it
considering the muslims had to travel all the way from arabia to an unknown land it was a logistical nightmare for the Middle Ages. But the fact that they BTFO cucktians and even managed to carve their own state that lasted for over 8 centuries then that's pretty damn impressive

>durks
not ayyrabs
well at least baghdad is still ayrab meanwhile most of me and na are no long cuckstian like they used to be

>mah disorganized states
bitch please you westerns praise your colonization of shitty 3rd world divided states and meanwhile you shit on ayyrabs for managing to transform from week shitty tribes that used to fight for tents to a force that cucked all the big forces

When did I say that Byzantines won in north Africa? Even the pic I posted doesn't list anything like that, in fact it lists how many times the Arabs got BTFO in Anatolia and greece

>considering the muslims had to travel all the way from arabia to an unknown land it was a logistical nightmare for the Middle Ages. But the fact that they BTFO cucktians and even managed to carve their own state that lasted for over 8 centuries then that's pretty damn impressive
>desert is considered unknown land to the Arabs
I never thought A*ab inbreeding was this serious

Congratz, you can attack a falling empire that would have fell regardless of your attacks!

gg, guess i gotta be muslims now!

your pic had fights in north africa m8
>the med sea , north africa , iberia and persia and india are known lands to arabs now
SEE THIS Im not even arab btw

>overzealous murderers take advantage of already weakened empire from decade-long wars along with exploiting their weaknesses
>ARAB STRONK
Islam was a fluke

>btfo by sandniggers

Alexander the Great.

>one battle
ok so why should the other battle be ignored?
>>the med sea , north africa , iberia and persia and india are known lands to arabs now
it's not somthing to be proud of desu

lollll
>repeat the same "argument" again and again
pathetic

>>repeat the same "argument" again and again
see

Did you even understand my implication .You implied that arab did know the terrains which they conquered which is completely false.Arabs were just desert irrelevant people and then came uncle Mohamed and made them a powerful warrior race which actually changed the whole world and managed to actually fight and conquer foreign lands

>tfw no qt egyptian non-inbred caucasoid brown waifu
life is suffering

>a bunch of nobody sand monkeys btfo persians,turks,byzantis,christfags,maghrebis

>You implied that arab did know the terrains which they conquered which is completely false.
>MIddle East is 90% desert
>Arabs have been living in the desert since forever
>somehow it's unknown terrain for them
It's not comparable to the crusaders who were living in a continent filled with grass and forests, while also the climate is colder. Even their success against the Seljuks was also thanks to Byzantine aid

>uncle Mohamed and made them a powerful warrior race which actually changed the whole world and managed to actually fight and conquer foreign lands
looking at the history of Islam that isn't something to be proud of

Go back to pumping my oil bitch.

What the fuck is a "Tunisia"

>all desert is the same
>fighting in the levant and egypt is like fighting in arabia
>persia is just like arabia
>iberia is just like arabia
>arabs using boats and discovering the med sea and even wanning some naval battles isnt impressive
>islam transforming arabs from cucks to cuckers isnt impressive
stop being beta

my shithole doesnt even have oil m8

Our greatest ally
Wait estableshing an empire is not something to be proud of?
And look at your history christfags killing other christfags until sandniggers reached the land of grass and forests

R E C O N Q U I S T A

The OG one muhammed Al·Crylikewoman.

8 0 0 Y E A R S

They did after they invented fracking.

>>fighting in the levant and egypt is like fighting in arabia
it's much more similar than fighting in Europe
>>persia is just like arabia
Persia was already facing a civil war and a plague when the Arabs invaded
>>iberia is just like arabia
like I said, the Arabs got invited into Iberia by the Visigoths and could already sustain themselves thanks to already being big enough in battles
>>arabs using boats and discovering the med sea and even wanning some naval battles isnt impressive
naval battles were the Arabs' worst nightmare
>>islam transforming arabs from cucks to cuckers isnt impressive
yes they had their 15 seconds of fame until they broke down and were only known for fucking goats. Not to mention the Mongols gave them a good dicking that they'll never forget

*blocks your path*

I S A B E L I
P U R G A D E S A N G R E

>500-600 years are now 15 seconds
men you are just biased against arabs because of your hatred deal with it m8

>Ottoman Empire
>only got so far because they took advantage of an already weakened empire (lol sounds familiar?) and had no resistance until Europeans began taking them seriously
>after getting BTFO in Vienna they began declining
>would've gotten destroyed by Russia if it wasn't saved by the Chrisitan West LOL
>also contributed absolutely nothing of worth
nice empire you have there

Feel_Khan

>Iran isn't coloured blue

T A R I Q I B N Z I Y A D

D O N P E L A Y O

t.cucked so hard by durks that they still live in your native island

Vienna, Parkany, Hodow.
>How can Turks ever recover? :^)

this statue is in your country btw cuck

>invasion which was backed by Kissinger on an island with an already disorganised army
okay

>naval battles were the arabs worst nightmare
>what is the barbery pirates

>only known for fucking goats
At least we arent know for that hippie jesus who supports LGBT rights or your cucked beta whites
>btfo on your own lands(spain,italy)
I dont remember the crusaders going far into our lands

>nice borders
>wonders who gave them that
>pride ratified

Dude stop pidgeon holing history. Because if we really should talk about something it's how Ghengis Khan destroyed like 2 shitty calaphates with like 20k dudes on horses

We like to remember our enemies Muhammed to not forget who they are and how we defeated them.

You'd know this if you ever defeated anyone you french nigger.

>>what is the barbery pirates
they were BTFO by new-born America

>I dont remember the crusaders going far into our lands
yeah their English and French descendants did :^)

The same descendants who were btfo by mountain niggers and right now are getting invaded by more of them

I was in tunisia once. The tourist area consisted on nice western hostels and dirty streets full of shifty locals. 500m from the hotels the area looked like a war zone.
The smell was pretty bad, but I suppose you could get used to it.

>iberia
>too far
>literally 1 meter away from islam infested africa
>sicily
>two boats away from africa

Nice damage control