Riddle me this

Riddle me this

If you are born with blonde hair which gradually turns to brown as you get older, do you still count as white?

I hope so because that was me.
>born blonde hair blue eyed Aryan
>turn into brown haired green eyed disgrace

Are you me?

The same happened with my sister.

No i'm sorry. Not even Hitler was white. Sorry.

Yep

Of course, because after it turns brown it's immediately starts turning gray !
I'm now a blue eyed gray head, it started once I hit 30 !

Hitler wasnt blonde, you are retarded.

sage

No. I was born white and turned asian.

You know what to do.

you have to be blonde and blue eyed your entire life or you are not white

that is why whites are such a failure of a race because success is defined by survival of the fittest and whites are such a tiny race and dominated by the dark hair and brown eyed peoples

>scandinavian mudhuts vs rome .tiff

Happened to me too, when I was about 8

Yeah. I also have a black beard, what am I?

It's common, I had hair like this as a kid now I'm dark blond. Well somewhere between there.
But the funny part is in the summer it gets whyter due too the sun and I'm normally out fisking a lot on my båt.

are you me too

i was blonde as a kid and hair turned brown

varg's point is that he wants europeans to be blonde/blue eyed but it doesnt matter if you have shitskin eyes/hair. so you should breed with said blonde/blue eyes females or males if you're a female because you still possess the gene for blue eyes and blonde hair

people sperging out to him saying blue eyes/blonde hair is european is retarded. hes just stating facts. stop being faggots

Born with blue eyes blonde hair that progessively got darker. Now I have dark brown hair & eyes and a red beard

There are no white people, we all came from Africa at one point

How did you know my life story?

shut up and pray to allah brown boy

I get blonde during summer too

t. shlomo goldberg, "scientist". evidence optional

Bosnian posters are worst than leafs

Dark blonde is still blonde.

No.

>Had really fucking blonde hair as a kid
>With time it grows darker and darker
>Now my hair is so dark blonde that it's almost brown
Really makes you think

Pol is starting to sound like retarded goatfucking imams who sit around all day trying to figure out if they can bang babies

Ajd cuti retardu

a fucking SWEDE calling me a brown boy, kekius maximus

AYYYY TÜRK half breed
literally a muslim country
stop

>Blonde hair and blue eyes when born
>Blonde hair turned dirty blonde
>Pink nipples
I'm good.

You're cute Emil.

B-B-but... WE WUZ HRVATS N SHIET

You are describing half of the Spaniards born in this country. Are we white then?

Of course not, you are already a nigger. Kill yourself quickly please you shitskin.

Thx Bjorn

At least we aren't getting SOMALIED like you Bjorn boi

This website is racist. I can't even make a Norwegian Ö without having this filthy Anglo supremacist website telling me not to >:(

Hair doesn't matter. The only TRUE identifier of whiteness is pink nipples.

Green eyes are the rarest color. If anything blue eyed people should envy you

I know right.

Sve Dzamije u Oblake Lete bitch muslim

>Anglo supremacist
Did someone mention me?

>welsh
>norweigan
born blonde, turned brown.
>mfw no thicc black welsh hair

Just you wait, you crypto-jew

I had blonde hair up until I was 8 or so. Mother has blue eyes blonde hair, father has green eyes black hair, I have nothing but celtic/anglo blood going back at least 300 years. Yet I have brown hair, hazel eyes and s huge nose. Which hasn't been helped since I've broken it a few times. I'll never get to marry Varg's children.

Jokes on you I'm an atheist

*le tip*

They are like 4, bruce....

>French heritage
>Blond hair turns brown around age 10
>Blue eyes turn light green

It's normal. The freaks are the Scandinavians who have blond hair like children.
topkek

If you expect your hair to be that shade of blonde all life you're an idiot. Eumelanin in your hair kicks in like crazy just before you hit puberty.

As for getting more blonde during the summer, it seems pretty logical since the sun "bleaches" your hair in a way

Ti si prvo idiot pa onda sve ostalo

Izvni pametni nisam te prepoznao

>born with blonde hair blue eyes
>turned to almost black hair and blue/gray eyes

>brown nipples
>pink lips

spare me on the day of the rope pls

Yes but the moment you make "Black" Metal you become a nigger.

sage

My hair went from an al.ost white to brown and my eyes were all blue now they change from blue to green to hazel

race =/= hair or eye color, nor skin

race is deeper than that

same with me. my hair was that almost white type of blonde. only one in the family with green eyes too

Same story, but kept the blues. Soul piercing, girls swooning blues.

Aryan race means of Germanic/ European origin nothing to do with hair color

full Germanics have blonde hair and blue eyes
they just conquered lands where Celts, Slavs and Meds live and now there's many mixed people who speak Germanic but aren't
t. purebred Frank

- every arab ever

the opposite you mean?

if you believe my statement, then an arab can not be white no matter if he was born blond and blueye'd.

dumbass.

>flag
Everything checks out, nothing to see here. Move along.

I like how this faggot tried so hard to prove in one of his latest videos that he is indeed blond,just dirty blond-which is still blond he says!
Sad!

when someone obsessed about something, enough to keep making videos of himself talking to his camera, then you know it's coming from a place of compensating for his own shortcomings.

if you don't look like this in adulthood you are not white

italians aren't white, neither is that fagget your posted. he has dark eyes.

of course we are not
one of the pros is that we can actually see colors, in this case, distinguish blue from dark
maybe whites will get there eventually

that's grey, dark grey.

>maximum damage control mode: engaged
oh god my sides, whites can't literally distinguish colors

Same but I still have bright blue eyes

For any brown eyed brown haired whites here, don't listen to this conquer and divide shit.

Funny how 75% of Hittlers staff had dark hair
Yet believed in the cause

Same, was white blond blue eyed kid. Now have dark brown hair and green eyes. Happened around 7-8 years old. How the fuck does that work anyway?

i had extreme blonde hair until my mid 20's, i started turning red/blonde.

most of the Amish in this area are blonde when young and then it get dark

thanks user..any idea how this bullshit started anyway? I've actually had moments where I felt "less white" cause of this fucking meme.

Also, I've got a blonde hair blue eyed polish girlfriend and I'm praying my kids will inherit her beautiful eyes, should I be worried?

Pic related

>that 10% chink eye genetics

>white

t.sami
lmao if you don't have big blue eyes, where you can see the separation between the iris and the globe, you are not white.