Fired comedian Kathy Griffin weeps: 'Trump broke me'

Go to hell, vile bitch.

bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-40135548/fired-comedian-kathy-griffin-weeps-trump-broke-me

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIBgQ5uNDQA&ebc=ANyPxKrUQro5yT9fB2xo0a39VEyy3151hZtdNz49r37Nm2aIn34abjDrdhnOFavLK6wC73TGecGeuTGxVAygR97ELnknvL9dkg
bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-40135548/fired-comedian-kathy-griffin-weeps-trump-broke-me
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaLSq_1NgoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Peepeepoopoo

We could drive her to suicide. Heckle her on the streets, make some snide remarks about her age and wig. (We just say its a wig, does not matter if its true or not)

Please dislike this video that is trying to influence the General Election in Britain:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIBgQ5uNDQA&ebc=ANyPxKrUQro5yT9fB2xo0a39VEyy3151hZtdNz49r37Nm2aIn34abjDrdhnOFavLK6wC73TGecGeuTGxVAygR97ELnknvL9dkg

First Ted Nugent needs to go to hell first for saying that the previous president while in office needs to suck on his gun.

I mean, that is if you want to be intellectually honest with yourself and not be a retarded mentally bankrupt partisan hack, overly sensitive at any criticism against "DADDY GIMMIE CUMMIES" Trump.

poor baby. I feel very sorry for her.

>bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-40135548/fired-comedian-kathy-griffin-weeps-trump-broke-me

Nais

>(((CNN))) employee decapitates Trump in effigy

Really makes your think as to how (((CNN))) and their non-stop anti-Trump (((reporting))) is less journalism and more pure (((hate))).

>Kathy, not Katy

Why the fuck is wrong with your language

that pic just can't be true...

And Madonna said she wanted to blow up the White House. I agree that both are wrong, however there is a difference between simply saying something and actually going out of your way to physically create a mock bloody head of the president.

>Implying the (((MSM))) is not completely controlled by leftist Jews

WEW LAD

>why the fuck is wrong with your language

Who is this in your image?

Oh look who Kathy's dating! A nigger ex-CIA terrorism expert! You think he had anything to do with this?

Hey look at that, Kathy Griffin finally made me laugh! I didn't understand this joke at first but now that her life is ruined I do, this is funny as fuck.

Here's the literal CIA nigger behind this stunt, CLEARLY intended as a threat against Trump.

Guessing the message wasn't received as well by the normies as the intelligence community aka Deep State was hoping.

And here is his shitty book about the Russians hacking the election, yeah, he's one of the IC people behind
>muh Trump Russia scandal

And such an expert on ISIS! You think that beheading imagery was a coincidence?

Probably a public relations contractor for CNN keeps making these Kathy Griffin posts...to make the "alt-right" seem overly sensitive or overly defensive. Maybe the goal is to make the alt-right look opportunistic? I doubt very seriously anyone who hates Kathy Griffin would keep posting and calling her a "vile bitch" ...thats just fake. Not legit. It's probably Kathy Griffin posting this shit on Sup Forums to try to make it look like the Trumps and the alt-right are trying to destroy her on Sup Forums...this is really a fake post by the left.

Keep digging user.

>Trump broke me
Umm.. no sweetie, you did this to yourself

A little birdie is telling me she was well paid for this too. She's crying all the way to the offshore account.

But what do you think of her CIA connection, user? That's the important thing about this incident.

Oh yeah. ;>)

Oh boo hoo

eat shit kathy

Did trump even attack her personally

>tfw this shit made world wide news

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaLSq_1NgoI

Kathy and Katy are completely different names. One has a th sound and one has a t sound. Put down the vodka.

disgusting

Say that someone has a hair piece when it's not true? How cruel!

> Thailand
Look at the uppity fucking ladyboy over here

It was just locker room humor. Stop being so sensitive.

>I dont think i will have career after this

No shit, female comedians, they dont have careers

It was an American weep. This is different from other weeps as it involves No tears and fake emotion, and can involve one or more crisis across. The best examples include Gene Rosen and this man, both from Sandy Hook. If there's no tears then it's simply not real.

Kathy certainly made a big mistake and deserves to feel lile an idiot. But I wonder how Sup Forums would feel if it got called out over all the racist images and other horrible shit that was posted of Obama here?

Sup Forums wouldn't give a shit

WHO THE FUCK IS SHE??

we get called out all the time, we enjoy it.

Just like how this board interfered with the French election?

She has such a raspy fucking voice

Nah. Ill watch you drown in muslim cum :).

Besides, why are hot Irish so hot?

his election as POTUS traumatised her and has given her PTSD you shitlord.

>unfunny
>unoriginal
>has to undress to get attention

typical fucking WOMAN.

So maybe get off of your high horse over something retarded a celebrity did and look in the mirror?

Absolutely, I might add I had no idea of who she was prior of her act, nevertheless a quick search truly activated my potus.

> typical fucking WOMAN.

Yeah she's hot, crazy and possibly bitchy, what's not to like?

>Yeah she's hot

then i saw your flag

Kathy Griffith is literally a witch
>Childless Old Hag
>Tries to put a "curse/hex" on beautiful "royal family" for not paying attention to her
>Thinks she's the victim

>Barren old hag
>Hot

Might as well stick your dick in a shemale. At least you'll get decent conversation.

>Yeah she's hot
oh god.
when was the last time you got some pussy?

Of course, like a typical leftist she can't take any personal responsibility for her actions. It was Trump who made her do that tasteless, unfunny photo shoot.

>Childless
she has children.

Sauce

Not on wiki.

Because you're an Italian mullato who wants to miscegnate with the most exotic genes possible.

She was in the right. Trump is a bully.

WTF I love Kathy Griffin now!

its well documented italians will fuck anything with red hair, even if its a repulsive person.

Kill yourself, nigger.

Why is pol so good at cognitive dissonance?

Not when we oust you in public tho.

Wasn't that a fake hate crime done by a minority group?

BRING ME YOUR DEAD BABIES

Uh no

and how will you do that?

if you thought that was fake, get a load of this

wow (((people))) sure are getting turbobuttrekt by this

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA

Nothing that happens to her, no matter how vile, will make me feel pity. Its not that she is a retard for this publicity stunt, its that everyone who attacks Trump gets BTFO ten-fold. She should have known better. If you've seen 300 people burn their hands on a hot stove, why the fuck would you go slam your hand down on it? How am I supposed to feel bad for retards?

As Genghis Khan once said "It is glorious to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women."

Or Conan the Barbarian or whatever.

This user, and Sup Forums as a whole, is not on a high horse. They realize that they post stupid, racist shit, some of it they believe in, some of it they don't, and they get called out for it all the time, with MSM only mentioning Sup Forums when something bad has happened and they have any affiliation what-so-ever.

My point here is this: Sup Forums throws out a lot of stupid shit, and they get called out for it; but they can take the criticism; they can take what they deal.

There's absolutely nothing you can say to this woman that she has not heard before. She has been heckled her entire life. Being a walking joke is literally the defining aspect of her persona.

I did say that then... but Ted is the fucking Motorcity Madman, so it didn't really matter what the fuck I thought about it.

Looks like a transvestite on this picture.

You're a PC snowflake, you just want it to play in your favor. Not a funny joke or an appropriate one for a decent human being butthat's what you guys do all the time

You make a mistake when you step on a cat's tail, for example.
What she did was a deliberated hate crime, with intention to hurt trump or his family, if she is dumb enough to think that posting his bloody head woudn't hurt his family, then she should be in a mental facility.

Shocking news: Right wingers are advocating to genocide all jews.

Source: just look at Sup Forums, youll find it.
Actually, just look at the comments to this post

He hasn't been bloodily beheaded ISIS style by a 'famous" person. It isn't Hollywood dog whistling to kill the president.

>"""comedian"""

>obviously that wasnt my intent i would never want to hurt anyone much less a child

That was fake crying

What if it's all a false flag to push "free speech but not freedom from consequences" that the left throw about constantly? Jews jewing both angles again.
Say something reasonable, they strike back, you say free speech, they counter with "you raged against Kathy's statement" or some shit.

>EDGY

BBC is the most biased news source on planet earth, liberal brain washing that you are forced to pay for.

>I wonder how Sup Forums would feel if it got called out over all the racist images and other horrible shit that was posted of Obama here?
instamemer you
please stick around

Shouldn't she be in prison for that face?
Not to mention the bloody head.

we dont work for CNN, boyo
griffyndor did
we are the people, whereas she is a rep
as people we can be as hateful as we want, but there are limits anyway: direct threats to the president are one of them
in her case, in these days of jihad, her photo shoot can be construed as public encouragement to beheading the don
i'd love to see her in an orange jumpsuit at gitmo

did not
that was a macron team op from the get go
they interfered with this board
anyway bringing up sources about candidates inst "interference", it's citizen journalism

also redhead, how could you miss that

>4channers getting uppity about gore images and edgy jokes

Is this true?
Cause if is, then she's totally done for.

This fucking bitch is spinning the story and playing the female victim card. The media is buying it. Hopefully the people will fucking realize she's just an immense whore, a useless, rotten, old vagina cumdump half-assed celebrity vainly trying to get some more spotlight

This bitchock whoremonger is all I despise about liberals. I hope shit is shoven down her mouth while she gets gangbanged by Eric & Donald

not sure, bout ten years
would fuckito gryffindor all year

Better

>Trump broke me
Seems to me she broke herself.
But that's the thing with narcissists: Always blaming other people for their own mistakes.

that wasnt CNN, was it?
just some random joe blow tiny town mayor
why are leftards so logic and reason impaired?

these are not pronounced the same.

Typically Kathy is the shortened form of Katherine.