Why do i hear only about Poland and Hungary in the context of not wanting refugees...

Why do i hear only about Poland and Hungary in the context of not wanting refugees? Did Czechia and Slovakia bent to the pressure and took them in?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/czechia-czech-republic-new-name-english-speakers-a7323596.html
independent
archive.is/RZPKO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mole_(Zdeněk_Miler_character)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1 post by this ID

Czechs are faggots and Slovakia is rightful polish clay
/thread

Go prep a bull Sven

"Czechia" why

So they did take them?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/czechia-czech-republic-new-name-english-speakers-a7323596.html
It shorter than Czech Republic

Same reason why you don't say "Russian Federation" or "People's Republic of China".

Always remember to archive
>independent co uk/news/world/europe/czechia-czech-republic-new-name-english-speakers-a7323596.html
archive.is/RZPKO

not that I know, only few kept in concentratio- ehm I mean "detention centres"

Damn, you're fast :^)
Keep it up, great work

We took in some christian ones, through a polish NGO, but as far as i know, most of them gtfo to Germany.

>Slovakia is rightful polish clay
nope

Any Slovak here to comment on this?

It sounds really stupid in English it sounds like "check ya" and it should be called Poland

Better check ya, than ur a gay

>It sounds really stupid in English it sounds like "check ya"

Because you can't pronounce it right.

What was this little guy's name again
I wanna rewatch some stuff to get back nostalgia

Jews only spend money on slandering two countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mole_(Zdeněk_Miler_character)

Yep

You should read this:

Cz like ch in "chocolate"
ech like eh in "meh"
ia like "ya"

There are literally no ukrainian no sandnigger refugees in Lithuania either and noones crying in EU about it.

we accepted 12 of them

what happened to them?

They ran back to Germany immediately.

And your quota was 1600. Yet Pl&Hu get all the shit. Do you have elections soon, or something?

Thats cute. Try 2 million white trash not speaking a language ukrainians. I bet the refugees ran to germany, france or UK when they saw what your government is willing to give to them.

EU must be destroyed

We should just get it over it.

We are acting like assholes and its emberessing. Only people who value us is the european far right and who fuck cares about them.

The quota was 2700 actually, and yes, in October.

Got any favorite runners in that race?
Literally know nothing about your country.
I visited couple times. Saw gangs shoot up each other in the street broad day light. Lots of prostitutes and drugs.

The point is, there are more countries who declared taking refugees and didn't do so, yet we get all the pressure. What is the (((puropse))) of this?

That explains a lot, they probably don't want to instigate anti-EU sentiments

Are you sure you wasn't in Phillipines?

It's ours.

Over my dead body, mongol

Because other countries arent ran by fanatical right wing christians and we have a ton of nationalists. The (((narrative))) is to destroy that.
Nope. Happened on high school trip back in 2009. Black BWM doing drive by. Pretty cool.

Poland, Hungary, be smart.
Most migrants don't want to go to Poland or Hungary.
Just house them in cities close to the border with Germany/Austria.
Or just house them near train stations.
In their houses, leave around some tourist panphlets written in Arabic on several ways to reach Germany, Austria, Sweden, etc.

Portugal has a 4-5k quota, which it can't fill because refugees leave the next days after arriving.

You're making a fuss over nothing. Hungary just needs to keep its Balkan fence up to keep the roaming migrants from fucking up the place and that's it.

we probably accept tiniest amount required since we know they'll fuck off to germany anyway, so we have it good like poland without eurocucks breathing down our necks

It would be a possible solution, to do as Ricardo says. However, right now polls show, that 70% of Poles are against taking any migrants, so PiS is okay with fueling siege mentality. Anyway, Brexit and thist showed the true colours of the EU, they want a federal supercountry and they want it much sooner that could be organically achieved. Any dissent to that course of action is frowned

Wait a second I thought Zaolzie in Czechy is rightful polish clay.
And Kijów in Uk***ne
And Wilno in Lithuania.
Last I checked Slovakia was rightful Hungarian clay.

Anyway, why are Slovakian poster so rare on Sup Forums? i swear i've probably seen more Slovenia flags

Last time I checked, Poland was rightful soviet clay. Stop being so greedy cunt.

Yeah, we have some rapefugees here, but desu I think they hate it here and want to move to Germany ASAP. Some negroes even rioted lately in one of our refugee centers, fortunately Czech police doesn't fuck around when it's necessary.