Are you ready Sup Forums?

How do we organize modern Crusades?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/LtFrankDrebinFTW/videos
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
wordonfire.org/
culturewars.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 post by this ID

I made a grammar mistake and I wanted to write it again...can you modify your post even if u have published it ?

Stop posting on Sup Forums
Meet up IRL with like minded people
Rallies, Rallies and more Rallies until maximum capacity.
Vote for nationalist parties in your countries
Arm up
Take matters into own hands and attack Saracens
Elected nationalist government will see civilian crusaders being killed by Saracens
Govt sends in military

Citizen-Military alliance creating a mahoosive crusade.

Well firstly you are going to have to ditch the outdated armour and swords and get some firearms and learn how to use them.

Is this real?

If so, I have some serious wood for her now.

Don't flatter yourself France, you aren't organizing anything except your own national suicide.

EN MARCHE!

You don't.

Best case scenario is you and 10 of your friends form a rinky dink crew and the moment you organise into any semblance of a threat you would have DGSI and GIGN paying you a visit and sending you to federal pound you in the ass prison

Let's stop LARPin on imageboards and actually do this!

Please!

I want white and red kevlar and helmets, an AR15 with Holy words engraved on the barrel and Crucifix carved onto the bullets

I want St George flags flying off tanks and ships. I want fighter jets with red and white tail smoke.

I want battle music being blasted out of Apache helicopters. I want soldier to do cross themselves and pray up to God almighty after every confirmed Saracen kill.

I want a convert or die policy implemented on all Muslims! Join Christianity or be crucified on the streets of Aleppo! I want a mass invasion on Istanbul and regain that land!

I want soldiers to come to home to chants of "DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT"

Operate in small SMALL groups. 2-3 people maximum. Do only what you deem necessary.

This guy just looks like every overtly corrupt public official from every French thriller from the 60s or 70s

Also, reach out to the Sikhs. They probably hatr Muzzbloods more than Christians do! They have a long history of fighting for the British Army and the number of sikh applicants grew during Op Telic and Op Herrick

They'd fucking love to join in the Crusades!

Like him

Physically remove current (((pope)))
???
Profit

Someone photoshop this man into Crusade gear!!

He's on board!

wake up normies. make them see liberalism as a failed result of cultural marxism. crusades are the last result, they are of something normies cannot understand and we need to show them slowly, because it is of a higher cause that cannot be grasped at face value. normies only take things at face value. we need to stop that train of thinking.

You'll have to join the Catholic Church and wait on the Pope's orders. It's the only legitimate way to realize something that is close to a Holy Crusade.

You have to go back pajeet

Oh yeah, like the pope will give the order...

I know that's the tradition of the Holy crusade but he will never approve.

Why wait on one man? Fuck that.

I'm actually white with a traditionally Christian name.

Fuck you, my little colonised friend.

We need the provocator like the pope or a sensational one like hitler to ignite a crusade

youtube.com/user/LtFrankDrebinFTW/videos

Ask this goy I mean guy.

We need to fight back and stop shitposting on the chan. Go to mosques and put crosses everywhere, throw bacon on their door handles, spike their shit with alcohol, see someone suspicious beat the shit out of them, rip the clothes off them, wear your holy clothes proudly and shout DEUS VULT loudly!

What are you waiting on then?
If it is not for the Church, what are you fighting for exactly? How are you going to convert those people? How will you gain any legitimacy for your crusade?

I don't think the Holy See will call for a Crusade anytime soon, but that doesn't mean it could never happen.
Anyway, if young men like the men on Sup Forums don't figure themselves out and join the Holy Church, there will be no progress of Christianity in the world imo. We need young people with high energy to join the Church.

>cant even defend your own country from getting raped by muzzies
>planning a crusade

funny.

First post, mentally deficient post

Yeah right, like that will do any good.

Hmm.. That's not gonna happen BUT what about this

>Tommy Robinson
>Paul Joseph Watson
>Milo Yiannapouculidbbdbdbfndn (forgot, sorry)
>Katie Hopkins
As the four horsemen of the Holy Crusade?

Good enough?

>french
>crusades
Im starting to like frenchs,deus vult my friend,retake constantinople!

>a kike being ironic and funny

I like you. I shall name you squishy.

yeah, guess you want to lose AGAIN.

Prepare yourselves,you told the romans where jesus was and we will not forget that,burn the heretics!

>crusades
>when Christ cucks got btfoed by mudslimes 7 times
Kek

Starting by removing democracy and have an actual pope

Are you actually a Catholic?

Yes,and i want to retake our traditions and purge the "self-proclamed" poped,make the vatican great again my protestant friend

I like you senor, I like you very much.

Deus vult my Mediterranean friend. Deus vult.

third post, best post.

Your so called country will be removed as well for betraying our Saviour

have to purge Traitor Bergoglio first.

Not only him but also recognize all heresies since 1958

Good point, the did fuck Jesus over.

This may actually be bad.

The arselicking Yanks will do anything to defend the kikes. At this point I'm just bothered about the muzzies.

>have an actual pope
It's okay if you don't like the Pope and you can criticize him, but he is still the Pope. Don't reject the Holy See. He'll be replaced anyway.

If you want a better Pope, you should join the Church, inspire people, spread the Word without watering it down. Organize and promote traditionalists in the Church.
This goes for you also, there is nothing illegitimate about the current Pope. He might not be as traditional as we'd like him to be, but he is the current Pope.
I'm a Catholic, not a protestant.

Easiest wya to do that is remove kebab (Bergoglio), then take over the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith by installing traditionalists and begin repealing all that garbage.

It'd be a lot of work for what may turn out to be very little gain; the Church has really sunk into irrelevancy over the last 60 years.

Go join up with one of the Christian militias in the middle east

But what if Christianity is untrue?

Take your time and proof read, frog. Holy fuck it's not hard.

>If you want a better Pope, you should join the Church, inspire people, spread the Word without watering it down. Organize and promote traditionalists in the Church.

inb4 it isn't a democracy and the College of Cardinals chooses the Pope. After what they did last time I have no faith in their ability to do so.

The whole Christian world has to work together (catholics and orthodoxs) in order to do so

Going off what you said; if there ever is another Holy Crusade (which everyone on this post wants), it will take fucking YEARS mate!

We want it started now.

So, very politely, FUCK OFF and lurk elsewhere faggot.

jesus was an obnoxious cunt and the romans didnt like him it's not our fault.

Bergoglio can't be the Pope if he is a heretic .
SEDE VACANTE

Mate, too much hummuos is fucking up your mind.

Fuck off you kike cunt. Once Islam is dealt with, you can fucking bet the kikes will be next.

(you know, with Christianity realising their strength defeating Islam and remember the past and what you cunts did to christ)

Yeah , we shall abandon the vatican 2 great apostasy Dogma also and go back to Holy tridentine mass

If people start now it will just be a suicide mission. You don't have any legitimacy and thus there is no way of doing anything effective. You'll be just like the Muslim terrorists and be dismissed by other Christians.
Get realistic mate. You are playing in to the hands of the Jews if you try to do anything now. If Christians and Muslims are busy killing each other, the Jews might try to rebuild the temple and that will be the end for Christianity.

The Knights Templar started as a defensive force; their original mission was to guard Christian pilgrims to the Holy Land.

You are right we can't do anything now . But it is our duty to save the most souls that we can

That would be a start. The ethos of the Church Militant would also be something to work on.

disclaimer: I no longer attend Mass, and have not done so for sometime. I couldn't take the Islamism and faggotry of my Novus ordo church anymore. (no other options by me-southern United States, I live in protestant heathen land)

Maby Vee and his minions can save us.

Protect the pilgrims from the Saracens who were known from attacking civilians without valuable reason

Mecca should be Nuked(Sub,Bomber,Missile,Truck,False Flag) first. "World vs Islam".

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

On what grounds is he an heretic? I'm genuinly asking. Are there proofs of the rumours accusing him of being a Mason or a pedophile? I'm genuinly asking.

Mate, you know full well that if we wait and try and do it legitimately both our countries will be overrun.

Look around your country, then once your sick of seeing how Muslims are invading yours, flyover to Birmingham England where I live and look around.

We are being infiltrated and overrun. I remember Anjem Choudary proudly saying on live news that they will eradicate Christianity entirely and set up Sharia in France and England without a bullet fired.

I'd love for the Crusade to start legitimately and have time to wait.

But mine and your country do not have time, my friend.

hi frank, when you gonna make a thread?

>How do we organize modern Crusades?

Whine about Israel and muh Palestine on the Internet and go to leftist/Islamist rallies alongside Muzzies to stop "Greater Israel" obviously.

Wrong nationality. But fuck it you get my point...

DEUS VULT

Put this man in charge of the British division of the Crusades.

Fucking top lad!

Just mad that the white man dropped bombs on you.

I like you...

such a lame comeback.

>But it is our duty to save the most souls that we can
Exactly, I very much agree so. We should focus on realistic ways to this though, convince people of the truth and turn them to the Light.
wordonfire.org/
Bishop Barron is a great inspiration for this.
culturewars.com/
E Michael Jones is what convinced me to reconnect to the Church.

His role is to guide the catholics to their salvation and to save souls that are not part of the church yet . He really does nothing for it . He prefers to go to UN meetings and cop 21 shit , wash migrant people feet and saying all religions are OK and can lead to salvation . That is the exact contrary of what a pope would do . These are only few examples. Plus he was a jesuit (apostats) . Freemasonry has entered the church since John 23 false élection and yes , you can see many proofs of him being freemasons , you can even find some of the things he wrote in his buenos aeres lodge .

Not a comeback.

I'm telling you what will happen.

If Christianity does rise up and a Crusade ensues and Islam is finally eradicated, the Jews in Jerusalem will be next:
A) For royally fucking our Christ
B) for being globalist greedy cunts trying to fucking run things.

Honestly, no love lost if Israel burns.

Fuck it, let Iran do it to save us the hassle and we'll use the attack as a pretense to start the Holy Crusade against them.

I fucking love the idea! Top notch!

Gee thanks Brit bro. I like you too. Thank you for giving me this land.

No problem.

Tea party?

I understand your sorrow man, but we cannot transgress the Law in order to secure our existance. That's exactly what the Jews did when they rejected Christ as the Messiah and turned revolutionaries. We must not become like them.. It's better to die as a martyr than become like a Jew.

that nigga's a freemason

Only if i can bring some burgers and soda.

Why are Euros always such spiteful little fuckers?

>He he you're going to die and your house is going to burn and I'm going to be SO HAPPY hee hee hee

You're like a sniveling little rat piece of shit from some cartoon. Like the villains in my Redwall novels.

Fuck it.

I might move up north to Scotland if shit gets real bad in England waiting for our shit cunt pope to give the order lol

even though i'm just reading what you wrote, i can tell you spit when you talk.

Didn't expect this from a Canadian?

Sun bro? I thought you loved the British Empire- I mean the United Kingdom.

Bad for you mate i understand , can't go to novus ordo mass anymore also

I love the Queen and I love the old UK but I kind of hate the new, Islamified neo-Pakistan spiteful little pieces of shit neo-UK where you're always cheering on Muslim terrorists and shit.

What happened?

Thanks mate interesting links, are most people believers where you live ?

Fuck off and free palestine so they can rape and pillage your women.

Hey, at least you'll all be in one place then our bombs drop :)

>rape and pillage your women
>you'll all be in once place
> : )

This is why I feel mildly happy when ISIS kills Europeans, they're such viciously spiteful sub-human pieces of shit.

Right, now I like you!

Dude, I hate that too and there a few people willing to stand up to this bulls hit in our country.

(sorry for the Empire joke)

I literally have to search hard for a restaurant in my area thats not Halal. There's not a single St George flag flying on St George's day. People minimise Christmas decorations not to offend Muslims.

I mean ffs the media won't even mention that that our recent terrorist attacks were carried out by Muslims who fought for isis

I hope Canada never goes down this path. Our country is cucked.

we need a leader. A cult of personality. Someone who isn't afraid of being doxxed and shit, of having their life ruined. Do you think the nazis would have had power without Hitler? No, but I'm not saying we need another Hitler, we need someone to start of user, like a pseudonym, a name for everyone to rally behind, a silent, shadowy figure who finally reveal themselves when the hour is late, and the thousand year reich may begin

That's okay, you're being a good little Muslim remember to hate Israel and free Palestine, kuffar, don't worry about the UK that REAL OPPRESSION is in precious Palestine.

Wow

Cool, so I hope one day you open your borders to Islam and have a corrupt kike Govt like the US.

I wonder how much you'll enjoy Muslim grooming gangs raping your young teen girls and beheading your soldiers in the streets, attacking your Govt buildings, building mosques and spreading hate in them, going to you stadiums and blowing people up whilst at a concert.

Fuck you dude.

You're welcome.
No, most of the people where I live don't attend Church or have faith. Alot of people here are baptised Catholics though. Churches are mostly filled with elderly, and Poles, but they have a seperate Mass.
It's better here than in the Northern provinces though, Protestants there don't really believe anymore. I once got scolded by a protestant woman that I 'still held beliefs of Heaven and Hell'.

We have to put God's will First in our lives , instead of humans rights shit

Dude how the fuck did you come to the conclusion that I'm Muslim.

Everything I've posted has been explicitly against muzzies.

Everything you've posted is against Israel and how you can't wait for Palestine to be ""free"" so they can rape and murder Jews.

I'm just saying I hope it happens to you too you piece of fucking shit.

Eat your own fucking medicine.

Lol you mean something like Guy Fawkes?

Christ no. Like an actual fash leader