What is with the >leaf meme?

What is with the >leaf meme?

I've been on Sup Forums since 2013 and when this >leaf shit started I've still had no clue what it is about.

I'm probably retarded but can someone explain this Sup Forums meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6NGnVgI75o
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
youtube.com/watch?v=yZntyiqpWKw
youtube.com/watch?v=mY9x0AHUa-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're being such a fucking leaf right now

This is now a Canada YES! thread

>I'm probably retarded
A fucking leaf

Canadians are the worst posters, also not a real country

I have no idea, i'm new here. But if I had to guess it has something to do with the jews.

your flag looks stupid and Canadians are all shitposters

Just embrace social justice and change it to

>A
>FUCKING
>RAINBOW
>LEAF

Maybe you can undo the tie for the country of most unspeakable faggotry (with Sweden, of course)

roughly 50% of all posts i see from canada are leftist idiotic bullshit

thats the reason

Lurk more newfag

Giving you faggots independence was the biggest mistake America has ever done.

Ive noticed this too; dont know where it came from but I see alot of sub 80 IQ Canadian posts now. Roughly 50% of Canadian posts are just cringey

>Be Quebec
>Has to shit and piss
>Find nearest pee-pee pad like a good boy
>Canada has to change its flag
>mfw

because Canada has a leaf on its flag

Wan't the British empire that gave us independence?

>Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau continues to maintain his deep belief that multiculturalism is the key to achieving security and stability in the West and to stopping terrorism.

hahaha Canada is a mistake

you see it all started with the obama leaf and some other retards. it was basically only when we said something stupid and wasnt really anything. then during the trump stuff it REALLY ramped up due to a sudden influx of leaf shitposts. the reason for this i think was ctr trying to find a flag that worked for their shilling almost every other flag that showed up pro killery got called a shill and abused to hell and back. but when a post from canada showed up it was just "A FUCKING LEAF! DAY OF THE RAKE!" and then it was over. they also seemed to try aus but noone EVER took them as anything but a shitpost, so over time 90% of all ctr shills were canada proxies. this caused a huge shift in the memes and here we are now

Canada YES

Because your flag is

>A FUCKING LEAF

youtube.com/watch?v=L6NGnVgI75o

The rainbow leaf flag looks sick af

Your country is a fucking joke mate.

Canada is dumb

>Your country is a fucking joke mate.
>flag

wew lad.

Leafs are immature, childish and probably really stoned too. No one takes them seriously.

There is a retarded leaf acting like an idiot in every thread. This is not an understatement. We need a range ban.

>a fucking leaf

Leafs are unironically proud of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZntyiqpWKw

They are probably the only cucked nation that exists on Sup Forums that loves the fact that their country is so cucked. Its like they thrive on the fact that their country is going to shit because they can capitalize on it by making funny posts online relating to it.

>go outside
>it's summer and there's leaves everywhere

Dumb leaf

I thought it really ramped up after Trudeau was elected and non-Canadian liberal Western media (esp. America's) was having a big circle jerk over what a faggot he was.
A lot of posters from other maligned countries greeted this development with enthusiasm because it took some of the heat off them. Canada was never popular before but it hadn't been meme-worthy enough to distract people from more ridiculed countries such as Sweden, Germany, Turkey or India.

The leafs on here are mini versions of King Leaf.

t. Fei Fei Wang

I'm feeling kind of triggered because of your leafsplaining dude

It was originally a spinoff of A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL when India outed itself as a country with DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS on Sup Forums.

by nature, canadians are soft pussy, yall know it, everyone knows it

>leafian education

His resemblance to Fidel Castro is uncanny.

what would a leaf say?

dont think, just post

A leaf! Can you believe it folks? A fucking leaf.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

LEAF KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=mY9x0AHUa-E

I genuinely belive that a lot of (((NGOs))) that are payed to shill here are based in Canada, as our urban areas already are pretty far gone with lefty thought. I swear to god more or less every shit post I see here is Canadian, even without looking at the flag.

Pretty good representation of us though. We're no where near European levels of cuck but far worse than the states. This is one of the only countries where the civic nationalism meme works and you have hordes of brown people really angry at muslims and conservative voters, which I doubt exists anywhere else.

You have to go back

>her dick

we used to hate Aus posters and before that it was bongs. its just the leafs turn to be hated till there is colective of new shitposters to hate

basically this

New favourite video

Leafs are shitposters because we exist in a toxic social culture of pathetic men, insufferable women, and doomed children - but trying to articulate the problem in public discourse is like pulling your pants down and playing the kazoo... So those of us drawn to pol tend to have a general sense of contempt for just aboot everything

Is that in a school? I'm no defeatist guys but I'm really starting to feel like whites are fucked. Half of our own people hate themselves for fucks sake. Unless there's a 4th reich size uprising very soon we're gonna be gone in 100 years.

>leafs

I have always wondered why the plural of "leaf" is not "leaves" on Sup Forums

Is there any particular reason for this?

It's a meme

I always forget to save it but there's a cap explaining that very phenomenon. Essentially it's like being on a train and knowing it's going to crash so you punch the guy sitting next to you because why not be a nigger?

>pls be my robot gf

yes. it is in a school. no one can speak against it without having their life ruined. it would be a crime to express neutrality towards it, they must love it or else.

i dont know either, i just got here from the donald

Maple Niggers are the worst!

i gotchu pham

thanks bro

it's a mockery of our stupid flag a fucking leaf
to call us leaf is to imply we are as stupid as our
a fucking leaf flag

You changed your flag to a Leaf.

At least they are too stupid to realize that most of that 150 years was under the Red Ensign. So that's good. They can shit on the faggy leaf flag all they want.

trudeau did it, not canada.

Trudeaus wrecked canada in pursuit of an ideological goal which was a means to its own end.

inb4 this is banned as a colonial hate symbol

that thread was pure magic

No doubt infected with all manner of STDs.

you're fucking retarded.

Leafposters is and are probably the only thing that metastasized into IRL.

THIS IRL. I fucked a leafgirl, nutted quick, went to sleep, woke up like 4a.m., work her up, convinced her to fuck again. Woke up at 6, told her I was going to get some breakfast, ate breakfast while attacking leaf posters phone posting... left hotel.

Tredodo is a homo, get your shit together.

Canada, you have some serious fucking issues.

>Leafs are shitposters because we exist in a toxic social culture of pathetic men, insufferable women, and doomed children - but trying to articulate the problem in public discourse is like pulling your pants down and playing the kazoo... So those of us drawn to pol tend to have a general sense of contempt for just aboot everything

Well said. If we said half of the things we post in public we'd be brought up on hate speech charges.

stds are a sign that you've lived your life to the fullest, donchu know.

It's harder to do here because we aren't nearly as in-bred as British people are. I'm up against people who don't have neuroses that were fortified in-utero. They will dissect the symantics of your speech entirely before they even tackle the content. Luckily their minds are ridiculously easy to subvert.

How do you guys get through the day without just blowing your brains out? Personally, I use several different drugs to self medicate. How about you guys? Any anons have any non-degenerate ways of keeping the depression of your race dying at bay?

Where did that come from frogbro?