DEUS VULT

DEUS VULT

greatest ally

Better than letting in a million muzzies I suppose.
Still, its a form of multiculturalism and potentially subverting Chinese culture. It could lead to a whole other set of problems for them.

After communism the chinese have no culture

From what ive heard chinese goverment hate muslims since they see them as trouble makers. Where as christians seem to at least behave for the most part.

>in the future Chinese Crusaders will liberate Europe from Islam and atheism

This timeline mane

>muh uh christianity is dying goyim, turn to atheism or paganism like the big strong white man you are
uuhm think again sweety :)

Eh that's pretty good news, and they actually oppress their mudslimes unlike us pussies.

They oppress all the non-Han. They're still trying to demographically destroy Tibetans, but nobody cares anymore because their methodology is so easily compared to what's being done to Europeans.

So, that's another step towards cuckdom. Accepting some foreign religion...

christianity is a universal religion

Thanks for the expert opinion, Blumberg.

Christ don't they remember what happened in the Qing dynasty

>Chink crusaders

Too bad they're all becoming Protestants though, it will become a country of snake wranglers and young earth creationists.

Buddhism was foreign to them as well, and Christianity (Nestorianism) has been in China since the 7th century

chinese culture was the original christianity. jews subverted confucianism on the silk road and turned it into a sand religion to destroy rome

Universalism is shit. People aren't equal, and a system that works for one group isn't guaranteed to be work for another.

that's absolutely not what i meant
i meant that christianity is a religion without nationality and that everyone can and should follow it

Spiritual universalism =/= equality. The Church is both universal and particular

wat

>Chinese communist christian crusaders

just like my animu!

>chinese have no culture
>france has no culture
>australia has no culture
>poland has no culture

Wrong.
>Culture is "the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of a particular people or society."
Its impossible for a country, ethnicity or group of people to not have a culture.
Saying a country "has no culture" is a multicultural propaganda tool used by globalist politicians and corporate media to justify the importation of inferior culture into Western countries. Stop repeating their faggot slogans to denigrate the chinks.

Oh God can my country finally make deals with chinks so we can free ourselves from EU tyranny. Build the fuckin railroad and lets go slanty eyes goyim

I welcome our slanted eyes brothers. Maybe Christianity will help them find some compassion for other human beings.

Europe vs Tibet
1960 - 99% v 99%
1980 - 99% v 97%
2000 - 99% v 95%
>tibetan genocide
2017 - 90% v 93%
>tibetan genoc-

>you will attain a christian asian pure virgin waifu in your lifetime

Kek has heard our doubles and made anime real!

you are a autistic person.

No, I mean the communism eradicated any belief and customs. It all got replaced with atheism and marxism. But I guess you are unable to abstract beyond lexiconal definitions.
Speaking of your inability to abstract, you seem to think that what is happening in China is some form of subversion and multiculturalism? That's laughable. First of all, that only applies to what is happening to the Western world. Only the Western culture has proved to be capable of transforming the world and creating the greatest way of living the world has EVER seen. We want to keep that, therefore we want to save the Western culture and the Western world.
Just as the Roman Empire converted to Christianity, the Chinese can too. And it is Christianity which created the world you see today. It's even better for them, as it's completely organic and they experience no immigration. Western ideals are a good thing, and having them spread is a good thing too. If you deny this you are denying your own culture - how "globalist" of you. Stop speaking as though you have no identity.

Christianity would be a huge leap forward for current chink culture

Go play with some poop pajeet, the big boys are talking.

Sand nigger religions are cancer.

It's a sandnigger religion started by and for sandniggers in sandniggeria

Churches in China re mostly for the networking and business opportunities. Very few Chinese actually believe that Yeshua bin Yusef, the rogue rabbi, is the way to salvation and a ticket to heaven.

>without nationality and that everyone can and should follow it

Thats globalism you moron, when blood does not matter anymore.

Go away smelly

it's an universal religion started by an istraelite for everyone in the roman empire

It's also pure (((coincidence))) that its the same religion your parents and friends drilled in your head

Oh damn.. I never considered this.. gonna marry Karolina and enlist asap

WE

jesus christ american, at least try not to be a stereotypical moron, having a shared religion doesn't have anything to do with globalism

>Implying they're real Christians

You guys still haven't figured it out yet?

They just convert because they think it'll get them into heaven, not because they believe in the religion. Basically trying to cheat their way into heaven like they cheat their way into everything.

my father is agnostic and my mother a deist, i'm my own man

When Christfags don't know history, right.

Also I want Christians to look at the anababtists in Munster during the reformation and after.

Your religion literally created communism you skydaddy faggots.

No, in fact you are the globalist if you think all cultures are equal. Non-western culture has merit and should be kept as is? Don't think so. meant. Or are you opposed to the spreading of Western ideals?
Christianity is without nationality as far it's philosophy goes - which is completely different to for example Judaism. That is what the user meant.

Maybe they will have the balls to genocide atheists and kikes some day?

Retarded faggots totally BTFO

Kill them all china

i'm sorry, but what exactly is wrong about my post?
jesus was an israelite, christianity's message is universal, israel was in the roman empire.
and no, leaf, marx created communism.
jesus christ, i'm feeling very disappointed, this is why i almost never come here anymore, reddit has taken over.

Why is Christianity even necessary when they have Chan.

I hope they're not Pentecostal or Baptist, that would suck.

American posters are depressing to be honest.

Every argument a burger makes against Christianity is lifted directly from Varg videos, and the way they embrace ''paganism'' is mind blowing.

Embarrassing.

t.Nationalist-anti-immigration-pro-white-Christian

they can't think for themselves, they are usually "muh heritage" muricans who watch varg's videos to feel white

Nys you favor filthy cocksucker

Nobody likes faggots, not even other faggots

Everyone smile when you faggots die, so nys and do the right thing foe once in your pathetic life you Goddamned piece of shit

>semitic religion
Not even once. It's a fucking stain on the world, and it always has been. Christians were at their best when their theologians were just aping Greek philosophers.

Of course it does, a religion influences law, culture, and customs.

Religions are natural expressions of a people's attitude toward life and assimilating them under one religion, is akin to racemixing everyone into a melting pot.

This is what has made Christianity so viral and "popular" because it has no meaningful standard by which its followers can participate in it.

Its like a whore which accepts all that wish to join its orgy.

Christianity's influence on the psychosis on morons like you is what has given us marxism, liberalism, feminism, and all the other egalitarian crap that naturally follows from everyone following ONE ideal.

Unlike Poland, where the Church slaughtered everyone who wouldn't convert.

>The Christian Chinese Empire saves the last remaining Catholics and Protestants from the European caliphate in the 11th crusade

>Christianity's influence on the psychosis on morons like you is what has given us marxism, liberalism, feminism, and all the other egalitarian crap that naturally follows from everyone following ONE ideal.
...i'm sorry, what?
i'm pretty sure that you can understand the correlation between those things you mentioned and the rise of atheism

Without Christianity you would be living in a wooden hut with no electricity, sacrificing cows to zeus or whatever is that savages do.

>He thinks Christianity is semitic

Read the Bible.

>b-but I have and it is jewish af

No, OBVIOUSLY you have not.

>Fucking cuck, kike on a stick (guys help me out here) I'll have you know my ancestors are Norwegian.

The only thing saving the tibeteans is that they are adapted to high altitude while the han chinese are not.

But both are from the same race.

>Communism forces Atheism
>Communism was created by Christians
Are you retarded? Christianity doesn't call for a government body to force charity, it's completely voluntary like in 2 Corinthians 9:7 "Every man according as he purposeth in his heart,so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver." As in give what you feel is right.

Are you implying Greece was uncivilized?
The OT is literally the Tanakh.

>OT
>Christianity

You should stop whatever it is you are doing.

right! done with sharting?

DEUS VURT

Deus vurt

At least it's not Fedora level atheism.

I'll stop whatever it is I'm doing when Christians purge the OT from their infallible book and quit quoting Jewish verse.

>Are you implying Greece was uncivilized?

It's nothing special when you compare it to other ancient civilizations. All of them turned to dust, Christianity remains for 2000 years after having completely transformed the world.

what a (((coincidence)))

you are 6 seconds senpai

>Not supporting snake handling kung fu crusaders

Christians need not purge the OT, Jesus did it.

It is left in the Bible for reference and as proof of Jewish subtlety and wickedness.

why did it say senpai and not f*m?

Still funny how history and narratives change so quickly
Previously it was all tibetan genocide
Now it's impossible to scream tibetan genocide without acknowledging white genocide

Most atheists are secular humanists and hold most if not all the morals in christianity.

Nothing really has changed except the replacement of god with state, but the goal is still the melting pot unity.

>there are unironic Christians on this board

>only braindead retards are turning christian
DEUX VAULTS!

So much deus vulting. The chinks are gonna be Christian goyim cucks. Watch the mudslimes ravage them next. I'm sure the kikes have something to do with this.

>Christians need not purge the OT, Jesus did it.
Tell that to your fellow Christians.

chinas gonna feel bad for whitey and remove muslims out of pity before accidentally unleashing the ai tech that destroys the planet

This is a board for the redpilled after all.

Judeo-Christianity is a shit and is illogical. Every try Christian would know this, which they used to.

>what is the american left
>what is sweden
>what is the german left
>what was the USSR
TERRIBLE argument

Post-Christians are cucks. Sincere Christians will go full blown genocidal maniac because they believe that God wants them to dominate the world

>You just dont understand christianity
>Thats not TRUE christianity
>jews ruined christianity

Im so fucking tired of the apologetics, its like christianity cant take responsibility for ANYTHING negative.

Its just like those who still justify communism, claiming that their own interpretation of communism is correct, and that what has been seen in history is irrelevant.

People get tired of this bullshit after a while.

Just because they oppose christianity doesnt mean they don't hold the same ideals you fucking idiota.

>tibetans and hans are the same race
wut

>what is the american left
A sad joke.

>what is sweden
A cucked laughing stock.

>what is the german left
Ficke ficke.

>what was the USSR
Something that ceased to exist 26 years ago.

thats not even remotely true op

communism has won. and its crushing the west. china is rich thanks to open source and no copyright law/no private digital property

Kinda sad going from atheism to jewish religion.

they oppose christianity, support globalism and unchecked immigration, now tell me, who's the enemy?
me or them?

F@m filters to senpai
Fampai is a work around

and all support, or supported, globalism and the end of western traditions

in the future china will become communist and nuke the imperialist agressors

oh wait

DERUS VURUT!

>support globalism and unchecked immigration
So does the pope, moron, and many other protestants.

NIHAO!

christianity has enormous civilising power, probably the highest of all religions.
christianity in china has happened before, but communism cracked down on it

>experts say
Those experts are at it again!