Sup Forums "mainstream" opinions are quite uniform

> Sup Forums "mainstream" opinions are quite uniform

> majority of Sup Forumsacks wallow in this uniform common opinions, reinforcing each other (echo chamber)

> deviant opinions are being viciously attacked, ridiculed, discarded (with lots of insults)

Conclusion: Sup Forums hates free speech if it doesn't reflect their opinion (which mainstream media are commonly accused of by Sup Forums)

Dicuss

True, but they don't silence it unlike other places.
I go against the flow here regularly with no problems.

is ridiculing deviating opinions not silencing/censoring?

I suppose so

no it's free speech, rebuttals are obviously allowed.
If we were deleting posts or banning because of their opinions that would be censorship.

There's a difference between having consequences for free speech and the suppression of said speech.

>inb4 Griffin
Death threats are not included in free speech.

An echo chamber enforced by nothing is not really an echo chamber, is it?

we do hate free speech. We're fascists you fucking faggot, what did you think we mean when we post about Hitler?

but lots of posts are reported and saged because Sup Forums is full of babies

No. Disallowing them from voicing their opinion via banning/ghosting/deleting/no-platforming posts/anons would constitute silencing/censoring.

And if that upsets you, you're a baby too. It's not nearly the same as deleting or bans, actual censorship occurs constantly on all other platforms and we should count ourselves lucky.

Did get recently banned for no good reason though, swings and roundabouts

> your conclusion isn't very good OP

>if they make fun of me isn't that censoring?
Censoring means you aren't allowed to say it at all. Censure would mean deleting posts that go against the grain.
Is this what you truly believe? That if enough people insult you, you're being silenced?
You know what being silenced is? Being kicked in the mouth when you start talking or gagged.
>checks flag
Enjoy your blasphemy laws soon.

>I don't know how sage works
>reporting automatically means janitors will delete it

Sup Forums is a company so they can ban however they like I suppose. There is no freedom of speech here.

However, when you present yourself as a board of free speech; and then whine and cry when a liberal says something you dont like...then report it... you're worst than them.

This board is a 1000's times worse than reddit/tumblr combined.

Sup Forums gets fe fe's hurt too easily.

Free speech only applies to legality. Communities are free to condemn whatever, but nobody goes to jail. Unlike Germany...

I've noticed too that it's usually when one of you all gets blown out in an argument and don't have a good counter.

See? See this creature? If Sup Forums was tightly censured, by it's rules, this thing would be banned instantly and it's post deleted. And yet that atrocity of a post sits there, like the moist piece of crap it is.

I know it won't get reported in this thread because it will reinforce my argument.

nice try though.

>reporting means it will get deleted
This isn't reddit

The only times people report a post is when it breaks rules
And we also have a rule that bans people who abuse reporting so if they report a post that isn't breaking a rule they can be punished
You are objectively wrong

i know

it's worse

>and then whine and cry when a liberal says something you dont like...then report it
>then report it
And unless it's something illegal or so irrelevant it's against the rules of the board, nothing happens.

Try making at least a little bit of sense next time, okay, sweetie?

>little did it know, that the reason he's not getting banned/reported is because nobody gives a shit and it didn't break any rules
You seem to think you're "Captain Trigger! - he hurts nazi's feelings with his sharp wit and reddit-spacing!" when in reality, at most you'll get called a faggot/nigger and that's about it.

Hey, totally off-topic but...

What would : North Korea + Islam do to the world?

I am for censorship. I am also for the death penalty, so you do not always have to censor false opinions again and again.

t. Abu bakr al-Baghdadi

t. every white nationalist

(you're a faggot)

The existence of this thread is a proof by itself that you're wrong.