Even north korea is signed on the paris climate accord

Even NORTH KOREA is signed on the paris climate accord:

businessinsider.com/195-countries-that-signed-paris-climate-agreement-accord-deal-2017-5

"On Thursday, President Donald Trump announced he was pulling United States out of the agreement, which means the US would join Syria and Nicaragua as the only nations that did not agree to the pact. Even Palestine and North Korea signed it."

Trump confirmed worse than Kim Jong Un on the issue of environment pollution

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider
archive.is/lwu3P
nytimes.com/2017/01/18/world/asia/china-coal-power-plants-pollution.html?_r=0
nytimes.com/2017/01/05/world/asia/china-renewable-energy-investment.html
nytimes
archive.is/hVxGF
archive.is/V3hd5
econjournals.com/index.php/ijeep/article/download/879/515
reddit.com/r/NeutralPolitics/comments/6duvqg/what_is_the_most_politically_favorable_decision/?st=j3hblhnk&sh=434040dc
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-wenar-saudi-arms-deal-20170522-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S7jpMG5DS4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please use archive

>businessinsider com/195-countries-that-signed-paris-climate-agreement-accord-deal-2017-5
archive.is/lwu3P

GOYIMS BTFO

Bummer. Sucks to be you.

>flag

>Sign on to get free money from the US and other naive states
>Wouldn't actually use the money for green solutions
>Cuck the world for free shit to develop more weapons
Lmao nah bitches, fuck that. Your problem now.

Israelis want to save the planet from the catastrophic event of global warming too

It turns out that a complete global catastrophe is bad for shekels

they get free money

why wouldn't they sign on?

Why do you retards not understand that this will boost the murrican economy as they do not have to spend money on the global warming scam?

You could easily opt out of the foreign aid section since none of the sections are binding.

Why do you think israel is signed on it? eh?

Honestly Trump pretty much made one of the worst decisions any US president has ever made

dude Ark Hive this

Yes user because i'm sure Donald Trump took the time to study climatology, he sure knows climatology better than actual climatologists

>Even north korea is signed on the paris climate accord
Which shows exactly what kind of bullshit that accord is.

wow op it's almost like they want free money and won't do a single fucking thing to stop polluting.

>leftists are full blown retards

If it was bullshit, you wouldn't get almost all nations in the world except for 3 third world countries to sign on it

We're still going to reinforce green solutions. It'll be done at the state level as some states are wanting to do.

You know, the way it was supposed to be done from the beginning because that how this country works. Having the federal government force states into doing it is not the American way.

Nigger, the only reason the Israelis hopped on is because you qualify for the free shekels too.

Not that it matters, our bureaucratic dogs would give you shekels for free for any other fucking reason if you just asked.

>Korea is unified on this issue
damn

We don't qualify for shekels.
We are at the part of the agreement that is considered "rich countries"

They all sign it because it has no fucking value or meaning and they don't have to contribute jack shit.
Trump is not a politician. He doesn't sign bullshit for value signalling. Get used to it.

You wouldn't if your noses were smaller thus needed less oxygen. If that was the case, couple billion goyim dying wouldn't be a big deal. After all, million goyim aren't comparable to 1 of G-d's Chosen People

Which is why it made china cancel over 100 coal plants and invest billions in green energy?

nytimes.com/2017/01/18/world/asia/china-coal-power-plants-pollution.html?_r=0

nytimes.com/2017/01/05/world/asia/china-renewable-energy-investment.html

Green technology is not profitable.

>Which is why it made china cancel over 100 coal plants and invest billions in green energy?

Newsflash faggot, they're still building those coal plants. Just like us.

Please archive

>nytimes com/2017/01/18/world/asia/china-coal-power-plants-pollution.html?_r=0
archive.is/hVxGF
>nytimes com/2017/01/05/world/asia/china-renewable-energy-investment.html
archive.is/V3hd5

Reminder US is a rouge nation, DPRK just wants peace and unity.

Then why israel is signed on the agreement

It's a bot.

Ask me anything at any hour of the day. I'll answer. I'm a normal human being.

You're extrapolating from the wrong user.

You'd know better than I.

thanks captain obvious

stop this shit!

Would really love your take on So far nobody's answered it. I guess you're just busy gobbling "consensus" cock (appeal to authority and appeal to consensus is basically all you're spouting in this thread).

Poor country signs up for free money

because from their side, it means the West will raise money to pay for their own industry development. Same with china and India. It's a globalist scam, nobody gives shit about the pollution there.

>the scientists can predict the disasters of globam warming100% accurately, user!

If the only positive that we see from it is "We don't ACTUALLY have to do anything it says," then why the hell would we agree to it in the first place? Just for the fun of it?

>Even a third world nation signed up on a glorified foreign aid program

Really makes you think

>post picture claiming everybody signed it
>only 46 countries have actually signed it

Virtue signaling on a global level

>shartmerican education

If North Korea is doing something then you probably don't want to do it.

>You could easily opt out of the foreign aid section since none of the sections are binding.
Or opt out of the whole thing

If Trump does something you probably don't want to do it

The Norks will be giving off plenty of emissions once we bomb them back into the stone age

Is this just shitposting or is the math correct?

OP: Why didn't you just sign and order one of those government shut down bailout thingies?

Kek, thanks for the heads up Mr. Lebowitz

(JU) The Paris climate accord is the same as liking a page on jewbook about climate change. I ain't going to do shit but cost wealthier nations money to support gimme poor nations like Israel. How does it feel to be in the biggest internment camp in history just waiting to be bombed?

Who is this qt gf???

fuck off

thats because they get free money from the USA if they did
climate accord was nothing but a globalist slush fund for world government

Not signing the agreement is the same as saying: "I want to turn my country into the most contaminated and polluted nations in the world and there is nothing you can do it about it, hehe XD i'm so smart XD"

I'll get you every time, shill

Check it for yourself.
There's plenty of information on global warming online that runs counter to the prevailing narrative - with math, sources and proof.
If nothing else, what should make you deeply skeptical is simply All their doomsday models have been wrong. Ridiculously wrong so far.
What also should give you pause, at a superficial level, is the fact that you're treated like a "cultist" if you deny it. There are no public, open debates about it, because saying global warming isn't real or not at all what they're claiming makes you branded a lunatic. Remind you of other cults that shun the unbeliever?

The Paris Climate Accord is the single most important international agreement of the century

According to a study which covered 80 different countries who are making a transition to green energy, there is a link of causality between transitioning to green energy and economic growth:

Have fun reading the PDF of the study:
econjournals.com/index.php/ijeep/article/download/879/515

"The interdependence between renewable energy consumption and economic growth suggests that this type of energy source is important for economic growth and likewise economic growth encourages the use of more renewable energy source. The presence of causality provides an avenue to continue the use of government policies that enhance the development of the renewable energy sector."

So investing in green energy is completely profitable

>addresses none of the issues I've brought up
>says clean energy turns a profit
I know profit is fundamental to your kind, but as I said, you refuted nothing of what I've said.
Moishe, I...

Here's the plebbit thread I was mentioning, in case you wanna look at the sources he was quoting:
reddit.com/r/NeutralPolitics/comments/6duvqg/what_is_the_most_politically_favorable_decision/?st=j3hblhnk&sh=434040dc

Fossil fuels make profit too

>Yo Kim, want some free gibsmedat to install some solar panels and shit

>Alrike

I love seeing people interviewed regarding this because your post is literally one of like three answers they are capable of giving.
>It's just really important, okay?
>Look at how many other countries agreed!
>Don't you care about future generations?!
Zero specifics about how it would do fuckall to stop m-muh warming

1. Your entire calculation is misguided because you didn't take into account the profits australia is making from changing to green energy.

2. Your entire calculation is wrong again because you only calculate how much it will take australia alone to cut an amount of carbon that is the same as the carbon emissions of the entire world. are you fucking retarded?

haha guess who is closer to guns (jew), trump just got paid to take israel out. Have fun in an never ending war. How many jews are dying because of your need for conscription?

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-wenar-saudi-arms-deal-20170522-story.html

"it's the world's biggest funder of terrorism. Saudi Arabia funnels our petrodollars, our very own money, to fund the terrorists that seek to destroy our people.” - Donald. J Trump.

Donald Trump believes Saudi Arabia are the biggest sponsors of terrorism, yet he doesn't mind funneling more weapons to them

Do you at least get paid for this Goldstein?

Not signing the agreement is more like saying, "Fuck your illuminati bullshit."

To corrupt fucks like you.

If you're trying to clean up this planet for a profit, you've already failed.

Oh wow. I expect a jew to be many things but not dumb at math.
Calculation states, even in bold letters:
>To save a full degree Celsius of warming, based on the IPCC's own math the australian carbon tax plan would cost 3.2 quadrillion dollars. 43 times THE TOTAL GLOBAL GDP
And you're saying that green energy would be in excess of that. You're reaching levels of idiocy previous thought impossible.

You don't get paid for honesty.
My only reward is feeling nice for trying to destroy the evil organization known as the american republican party. an organization that threatens all of humanity.

jew btfo
top kek

Well. That's a real bummer. All these countries demanding that we surrender wealth so they can build up their countries while pretending to fight global warming.

So in other words, yes?

The really great thing is, Sup Forums can make 900000 billion shiposts to join with shit for brains rednecks laughing it up on twitter, but you can't do a fucking thing about the entire world agreeing to this climate deal, and leaving you behind. America is a laughing stock, an object of contempt, nothing you can do, fuck you all.

It's your job to clean up the world now.

Have fun trying to make it profitable!

You think this is a fucking meme?
Republicans are heading humanity right into a global catastrophic event.

They are an evil organization dedicated to destroy modern civilization

like I said they are coming to kill jew. I am not worried but I see that jew are. Can you smell my national pride from over there judenjunge?

Of course they signed it. They are given billions. That's how they got all the poor countries.

Google Björn Lomborg, he explained why this deal is nothing but a money eating failure.

Alrighty then, but if terrorists from saudi arabia happen to do a terror attack in the US again, blame Trump for it

You must have inside sources and classified intel to back those claims I suppose.

Why are you so butt hurt that the greatest country in the world has no strings attached?

>global catastrophic events
Like these Right?
>THE WORLD IS GONNA END SOON UNLESS YOU GIVE ME SOME SHEKLES
>world doesn't end
>YEAH WE WERE A BIT OFF BUT NOW FOR REALSIES THE WORLD IS GONNA END A BIT LATER BUT STILL SOON!

Awesome justification for getting out to me.

We shouldn't have any agreements with a man who executes people with anti aircraft guns.

Yea I kinda wish we would keep throwing money at it, it would definitely make me feel better. I can't even imagine what we did before Obama signed it centuries ago. We're all going to die now.

Enjoy what i call "The Null Pill".
It's not a blue pill or a red pill. its just looking at reality right in the face without being drunk on propaganda

Just look at the facts for yourself. this is no predictions, just what is already happening
youtube.com/watch?v=S7jpMG5DS4Q

>Entire world leaves you behind
>"all the cools kids are doing it, user!"

Every single burger lives and thinks as if we are the world. We literally dont think about anyone else, ever. Besides, if you read the climate agreement, it doesnt actually help the environment, just an agreement to scale back production in industrialized countries, and help developing countries with gibmedats.

Of course the whole world wants in on this wealth redistribution scam.

Its cool with me if you guys want to wither and die off, honestly.

Palestine and north korea probally receive money by signing the agreement not pay into it.

And you come all the way to Sup Forums Sup Forums to accomplish what exactly?

We are immune to your kikery, this isn't where you start, this is where you end.

And you're staring down a bottomless pit searching for an answer.

You don't even hear an echo.

>doesn't matter what investigation shows
>always go with your feelings and with the prevailing narrative
>take the (((jewpill))) today!
Go back to kikebook where you belong.

haha
>object of contempt
stay mad fag
what are you going to do about it? When our economy grows while yours shrinks; due to environmental regulation and foreign aid/

The entire world can do what it wants. Doesn't mean America needs to follow them.

I, for one, will welcome our new trade routes to the north when the arctic melts and very much look forward to seeing london being flooded.

Niggers can't swim.

no fuck you, he is a hero, you are a prancing homo buttfaggot

I'm here because it saddens me to see people imprisoned by a false ideology, following a path of destruction.

I'm here to liberate you.
I'm here to free your mind from the chains of propaganda, because propaganda is all what "red pill" really is

>"opt out"

I think Trump did exactly that, only he opted out of the whole agreement, even the part where western countries are forced to scale back and atrophy.

Get fucked Herschel

user, getting out of the agreement basically means Trump is going to make America the pollution capital of the world.

I hope you are aware of that

Classic Israel. "Holier than thou" approach.

You ain't doing shit.

The narrative the left pushes is that the Paris Accord was soley for helping stop (((global warming)))

US pays for all these countries' shit while China and buds get off free. Fuck off kike

Wow thanks shekelberg, you truly are greatest ally

>i'm your (((savior)))
I've rarely seen this level of delusion. Even on Sup Forums.

Im glad u.k. germany and france will get stuck paying the paris accord agreement.

Maybe. and maybe i am doing shit.
And maybe deep inside you know i have a point when i say the republican party are an evil organization.