What is your honest opinion about this country? ( ruskies are not welcome to this thread )

What is your honest opinion about this country? ( ruskies are not welcome to this thread )

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKryeX6vH6A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shouldn't have given up their nukes. Weak bitches because they did.

>country

Rightful Russian clay. Ukrainians are Russians by a different name.

Cheap prices and very nice qts.

P.S Slava Ukraini!

Dont know much about it 2bh
Do cossacks still exist?

so since they are Russian and it is Russian clay everything can stay the way it is

>ruskies are not welcome

Just like Syria, outsiders should not be participating in the civil war. Ukrainians and Ukrainians only should decide the type of government in Ukraine.

You are self loathing cowards scared to death of the Russians.

Overrated mustachioed girls who hit the wall at 28.

Corrupt politics like a blighted potato.

Lack of self belief as a nation and excessive pride which sounds like nationalism but is just a faint sigh of an oppressed people.

Please get serious if you want a country.

>inb4 poo in loo

Fixed for you.

This bullshit again. Only retards think that anyone would let us keep them. West was pushing to give them up same as Russia. Plus Ukraine couldn't operate them, it was basically Russian nukes stationed in Ukraine. And we are too poor to maintain them anyway.
Mistake was not getting a proper treaty for giving them up, instead of this meme Budapest memorandum.

Isn't your land rightfully belonging to Turkish Jews?

Non country, last of the zionist projects to happen on European grounds not counting the migrants.

Crimea is in Russia, though, you fucking hohol

Didn't stop you from shilling for their revolution, but oh well.

>What is your honest opinion about this country?
It's a sovereign country
The Chernobyl incident was criminally negligent.

Not my place to really say any more about Ukraine's place in the world. Just that it ought to be sovereign.

Stop posting please, we are not welcome in this thread.

>Crimea
Not so fast.

The very fact that it does currently exist makes you wrong

kek.

They should have stayed with Russia. EU and America doesn't give a fuck about them.

WE WUZ YUROP AND SHIEEET

Correct. You gave them up because you are poor and incompetent and 20 years later you are getting reabsorbed into Russia.

Ukranians were eastern polacks that got raped by muslims then hit on the head and when they woke up they thought they were russian but too drunk to learn it right they made "ukranian".

>posts inaccurate map

Pic related update. Your country is being run by shitty globalists, like mine. Just a pawn to be sacrificed in an attempt to weaken Russia.

I don't think we're welcome on this Earth at all, but when did that ever stop us?

Once knew a Ukrainian dude, he lived in New York since he was a young teen and he absolutely hated Jews because he used to work for many of them. Alright guy, had a lot of good impressions of Jews. Never met another Ukrainian though.

I always do this kind of paint. I don't give a shit about Crimea, but cuckhole butthurt is something amazing desu.

but seriously though, give Kiev back to poland, its rightful owner

kek

>Stop posting please, we are not welcome in this thread.
Who cares?

So does the Levant, the USA, the Kosovo etc... Jew/ZOG projects.
Prove me wrong.

The western portion of Ukraine was part of Austro Hungarian empire and previously Polish Lithauanian Commonwealth. The Eastern portion is Kievian Rus.

I read that a big mac costs about $1,50 there, so it sounds good.

>I don't think we're welcome on this Earth at all, but when did that ever stop us?
WTF that is us, not you.

Artificial state which consisted of a different type of orthodox Christianity taking its chance at separation when the union was collapsing while not looking at any future repercussions

Now, don't pretend you're the unwelcome one. You can ever survive radiation.

I didn't know about you until Russia took part of you back.

>I am erection
>may I please have source sir

That's sort of rude, guys. OP clearly stated he wanted to keep the thread free of Russians. Maybe it hurts him when he sees our flag, emotionally or even physically. I can sort of understand his feelings, you know, if I were a Ukrainian, that would hurt, too! You could've shown some compassion; and instead here you are. That's rude!

Example

Thanks finnish bro
Unfortunately no after all historical stuff that happened. Last cossack hetman ruled Ukraine in 1918

Oh nooo, that sucks, that poor Ukrainian's seat is slowly burning through.

Non-Country

Hi, cockholes!
youtube.com/watch?v=BKryeX6vH6A
This fontain of shit is essence of ukraine!
Also, cockholes forbidden go to 2ch.
Dear 4ch anons, you must wipe out this pig headed crusaders of scum.

Ukraine should become part of Russia, along with Belarus. What the Russians should do about Eastern Slavs living in the Baltic states is a more tricky questions. They should engage in a population transfer, with the costs of the transfer split 50/50 between Russia and the Baltic states.

ukraine was polish for more time than it was russian

was also German twice

Those Ukrainians don't play about their Taco Tuesday.

Puppet state of the United States.
And like all client states you will be shafted in the end. Literally and literally

your country is also an artificial state produced by the treaty of versailles created because of the fact that the russians were ripe for the picking especially when they faced civil war

I want divide ukraine.
Poland must get Lvov, Ivanofrankovsk, and all west Ukraine.

exactly this

I would love Ukraine if not russsian-kozakh alliance and
infanticide Bandera

ukrainian girls are the cutest girls in the world.

Russia is the aggressor. They've been replacing the population in the east Ukraine and Crimea for decades, so their demands to "adhere to the will of people" are ridiculous. Throw the russians out of Europe, they are as much of a cancer as the turks.

Shit hole

>Russia is the aggressor
>German Flag
>Ruining Europe for 100 years and still going

khazars dont exist anymore as a people.

And your population is going to be turkish soon enough so it would be ironic to call the turks cancer while you are one

Honestly: I have nothing against Ukraine and its people, but its full of stolen territories, where minority rights are shit. Give back Sub-Carphatia to Hungary, Polish territories to Polans, Romanian territores to Romania/Moldova, Russsian territories to Russia and then you have an ethnically homogeneous country which could develop and join Europe.

Daily reminder

What's going on in Donbass now?

Meme country.

Will get Balkanized in the future.

>everybody sucks but me

poland is rightful russian clay.

The only question here is why does this country still exist? This is Russian territory populated by Russians which must be returned back to Russia.

It exists because the US needs more puppet/buffer states in between them and you

this has to be a bait.

Have nothing against you but since I have an extreme boner on Russian Empire I want you to get annexed again.

Screw Korenizatsya, Ems Ukaz best day ever.

oy vey

My country is artificial too but it does not denounce my point

Your country is shit and needs to be broken up and reabsorbed into neighboring countries (except Hungary, fuck those Mongols).

the problem is a lot of ukrainians dont think thats so.

Nedd a safe space ukreditchan?

not a real thing

>Ukraine
>Not a shabbos goy colony run by globalist Kikes on the sole stirred hate agonst their brothers to act as buffer against bad goy Russia

Pic one and only one

The offspring of this couple is a modern Greek

at least we're not disgusting muslims

This is Russian land.

Also, why only settle for Crimea? Demand everything up to Volga & Astrakhan. Lock Russia out of the Black Sea.

we have christians and catholics too

I think Ukraine is a cool country, only because i hate russians. Also women are hot.

and you are soon going to be muslims anyway but the only reason they do not go to your country is because its a poor shit hole like theirs but green

Not even trying

Night Of Something Strange
best horror comedy ever

I like you beer factory

>stolen Hungarian territories
You should be grateful Trianon didn't take more of what you'll never get back you Mongolian garbage

i like your beaches

Can't stop laughing

Very well cucks. Now tell me: who is the meme country?

heard it's a country full of Jews
also heard it's a country full of NatSocs
also heard they like the russians
also heard they hate the russians

Bitches* how is job at beer factory?

Based af

just dont go that Bandera shit againt and it will be ok

Turkey 75%.... Nuke fast

yes exactly, i keep trying to explain this to the retards who insist Ukraine was briefly a major nuclear weapons state