popeye

who?

he doesnt have one i guess

His pipe isn't lit and his teeth are too perfect

Too alpha causes chaos wherever he goes

He is perfect

DADDY

Kek
He's a manlet trust fund baby who's addicted too social media just like the rest of us

he is another degenerated billionare

toxic masculinity

>Le heart attack at 45 man

His friends are having fun without him(male)

he's not moot

He is an insecure Armenian.

Those teeth are veneers.

He is a husk of a man.

Brown eyes

I have no fucking clue who that is.

His problem?

Hmm nice beard, nice teeth, okay hair, appears to be somewhat buff, drives a cool looking boat with a hot chick in tow.

No problems in sight. In fact his life looks great alone from this one picture.

weak chin, low IQ

His ego.

literally who

Why does he have a vagina on his shoulder?

that guy is actually more pathetic than anyone on Sup Forums.

people always say "but like if youcould live like him, wouldnt you?"

I literally wouldn't. he is dead internally. it's genuinely sad. Jews tricked him the hardest

steroids plus cocaine

he's had a few heart attacks due to gear

lmao

Dan Bilzarian or something like that. Pathetic depressed rich manlet who begs Hollywood people to use him. Surrounds himself with 18yo women but can't find a single friend that doesn't just want money from him

>he's dead inside
but i am dead inside and outside so it's a step up...

I don't see that he has a problem, other than probably from time to time being into wayyy younger girls

We fuck the same circle of LA cam whore sluts

Trustfund steroid bab

He is not a dumb guy so I wonder how its like knowing that all the people that are around you are in it for your money, there is no other way and I bet he knows it too.

Don't you think all this social media posting is gay though?

Its like he has the soul of a 15 year old girl.

new money

You forgot "manlet" too. Nothing worse than a trustfund bitch with a Napoleon complex.

Compensation for manletism.

Shitty jaw

the fact you are aware of your situation makes you infinitely better than Blizerian

perhaps he is aware of his situation and this is all the result of it. essentially doubling down on something "fake" to begin with.

his life is a lie

I always got the feeling that he's a supremely insecure person.

dont care for him but at least he's progun

This. I'd bet most people don't know what "new money" even means.
T. Old money beater driver

how the fuck is this politically related? stupid ass reddit nigger

Spoiled guy who grew up rich and continued to seek money gambling and investing his parents' money.

Washed out of the Navy SEAL indoc program because they found him to be an insufferable, rich boy little faggot. That's saying something considering how insufferable a faggot most SEALs are.

Is well into his 30s (40s now?) and gets his joy in life out of posting on social media endlessly his playboy lifestyle and paid for hookers.

Personally, I would probably hate the guts out of this shell of a grown man. That being said, it's none of my business and who the fuck cares how some fag lives his life?

>other than probably from time to time being into wayyy younger girls

I'd say that's probably the only normal thing about this guy.

He is rich and can do anything and decides to live the dream of a 20 year old instagram model.
Ridiculous. Degenerate as fuck.

This. Heard him on Rogan's podcast awhile back - turned it off after 30 minutes. I kept thinking, why the fuck is this dude even on here? Because he inherited $$$ and is a soc media whore?

he's got the crazy eyes too, just stare deep into the irises, he looks like a mess

he's only 36 and he had his first heart attack about 5 years ago

it means you earned your money so you know how to enjoy it. Old money didnt earn shit and live in constant fear that their funds will dry up.

Old money = no skills or talents

New money = lucrative skills and talents

old money are leeches

this dude has three heart attacks before he turned 30. he'll be dead in the next five years.

Bilzerian didn't earn his money. He inherited it. He gambles and invests which might generate some fresh income flow, but I'm sure he loses plenty on that front as well.

New Money means you did something to generate your vast wealth. He did not. He inherited old money.

He skips legs day.

Ahahahaha you are a sad, sad person. He's a poker player not a trust fund. You're a depressed, penniless liar if anything and are ultimately envious of this man who will fuck more blue eyed blondes then you can even dream of. Enjoy projecting shitty reasoning into anyone's life you don't agree with or is more successful to you. American dreams, austistic burger.

>old money are leeches
don't be so jellyfag

KEK
the salt here is priceless

bitter and poor permavirgins ITT

What's be alternative? Posting on 4 chan until you're so obese like yourself and die upon a similar timeline while not fucking anyone or experiencing life? Lol anyway enjoy your sad life faggot and kill yourself.

(_)_)::::::::::::::::::D