Why are blacks such good speakers. The best orator of our time(Obama) is black...

Why are blacks such good speakers. The best orator of our time(Obama) is black, and whites just seem not to have an equivalent to even someone like Farrakhan. Having a slick tongue is not indicative of a low IQ. What gives? Why do blacks seem to have a noticeably higher verbal/social IQ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2TN-kDEKxF0
youtu.be/YHWxR_jljBE
youtube.com/watch?v=vpK6QpSbx7c
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8&t=238s
youtube.com/watch?v=iSxofPF_RYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because we actually have culture

What culture? White Americans are the most cultureless people on the planet.

Blacks get away with saying outrageous and animated shit. White people try it and get called Hitler, Nazi, etc.

Saged

They have lots of time to work on their singing voices because they don't have jobs.

You're right about the Honorable Minister, I'd also include Malik el-Shabazz and Dr Khalid Muhammad as, ironically some of the best orators in the English language.

The Nation of God's and Earths came out of the NOI and their open-air "parliaments" influenced the best Hip-hop MCs.

youtu.be/2TN-kDEKxF0

Mosely was an excellent speaker tho.

>The best orator of our time(Obama)

I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-IF-IF-IF.........

>okie doke

>blacks are best speakers

Okie-doke!
Corpse-man
57 states

Obama was a terrible fucking speaker. Uhhh uhh uhhhhh uhhhhh. That's all he ever said was Uhhh. After a while that's all people hear

Came here to post this. OP is a stupid faggot nigger as always

ITT: Jamal trying to feel good about himself
Also
>greatest orator
>obum
Top kek m8 he couldn't last 5 seconds without his teleprompter

Low quality bait
>1/10 for making me reply

IF

The blind rage and hatred, the raw honesty of how you feel, the exposed jealousy and insecurity. It all feels so good.

This. I do public speaking for a living and Obama was pure cringe. I would love the opportunity to debate that suited simian just to poke holes in his lies and watch him turn into a stuttering engine.

Dunno

Japanon always based.

>whites just seem not to have an equivalent to
even someone like Farrakhan
Or do we?

Greatest orator of our time.

Can't be mad at the mentally challenged. Have a (you) it's just as good as that liberal arts and nigga studies degrees.

Obama always used a teleprompter.

He almost never improvised and when he did he sucked.

The man was damn good, objectively speaking, to outright deny that is indicative of insecurity that manifests in blind racism.

Obama was good at reading a teleprompter, that's it.

youtu.be/YHWxR_jljBE

They all talk like preachers.

Bush could not get that right.

>Best orator of our time
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Finished a semester of study aboard in Spain. Apparently according to them Bush Jr was better than Obama because Bush was actually a leader while Obama just around and made proclaimations.

WE WUZ SPEECHES

You guys have it pretty rough I can see

Obama could read a teleprompter. Without it he's a bumbling moron. There's many videos of just that. Any time he doesn't have a prompter.

> Blacks have higher verbal/social IQ

OH BULLSHIT!
This is the most ass backwards thing I've read on here all week. They're the LOUDEST people.
But most folks can't even understand the shit coming out of their mouths. It's mish mash slop mouth ghetto speak.

Let the butthurt flow.

Says the guy with a clear inferiority complex to white people.

Grown bored of the "lol white people food amirite" meme?

I'm white. But I can also see things objectively. Black people can explain the most mundane things in a captivating way.

youtube.com/watch?v=vpK6QpSbx7c

the best orator of our time was Adolf Hitler you fucking mongoloid

Then go have one charm you into the sack and take his dick in your ass faggot. How fucking pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

SO ELOQUENT

Most speak in retarded mumbled slang if they're not worked up and screaming the same idiotic phrase over and over.
Is your exposure to black people exclusively from television and movies?

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Sorry but the Irish as a nation lay claim to having the best orators of the English language.

US quality of language has declined since the 60's.

it's strange how memes come and go, never to be seen again. like no one would be caught dead posting the "lol wut" pear these days.

our culture has been judaized. good oraters were a dime a dozen 70+ years ago

Bait on Sup Forums ain't what it used to be.

more on this, the fact that most of you unironically prefer modern culture to that of our grand/great grand parents shows how blue pilled you are.

Black people are usually uneducated so when you see one actually knowing what he's talking about you know he means business so you pay more attention.

>Why are blacks such good speakers
gee, I dunno
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Outliers

Let's see .... hmmm
Every great composer
Every great writer
Every great actor
Every great artist, both paint and sculpting
Every technological advancement in the modern world
The entire motion picture and television industry is a white invention

Hell, it's easier to name the few ways in which the white western world DOESN'T dominate contemporary culture than to name the ways we don't.

um, sweetie?

He only looks good because McCain and Romney were so bad in comparison.

>name the ways we don't
*do.

TRIGGERED

You say, using a white man's invention.

White people are responsible for most of the culture you see each day. It just isn't exotic to you. It is still culture.

Dumbass.

Blacks can barely speak English. You cherry picked the best ones and Obama's speech skills are overrated.

ayy

Why are blacks such good speakers
DAS RITE!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8&t=238s

t. Nigger

Blacks are the worst speakers. Probably tied with chinks.

Can't top Hitler.

Protip: they aren't.

Farrakhan a shit murderer
Anybody can cherrypick orators to say "X group better than Y at speaking"

OOGA BOOGA

in the future, whites will be slaves to blacks

the head will become the tail and the tail, the head

youtube.com/watch?v=iSxofPF_RYY

Underrated post
Don't care if you're serious or not

I can't be able to watch whatever shit you linked, but Blacks won't even be able to grasp the concepts of running a country without white people. You'll be slaves to the Chinese.

IF

Its called a speech writer, and Obama sucked at delivery.

>obama
>nigger president that claimed that "white house was built by slaves" and tried to get nigger points for it when he has not one ounce of african american in his blood
He certainly was the best liar and charlatan of our time.

obama is not a good orator, just good at election fraud

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

No clue,they are just ahmayzing

Then find a white speaker, to which there is no black equivalent.

His father was a literal African. He knows his African culture no family. He as one of the few actual African Americans.

The other people you are referring to are ethnic Americans, literal products of American history with no connection to Africa or Europe.

>speak out about the white man
>"listen to what he has to say, goy"
>speak out about the Jew
>end up dead

They're good at KISS
>Keep it simple, stupid

>in the future, whites will be slaves to blacks
In the future niggers will remain slaves as it has been forever, Remember that.

Isn't Mexico a black country?

niggers can say what they want, no other orator could touch your feelings like hitler could

Bill Clinton was the best orator of our time
>first and only black president

>OP makes thread worshipping niggers
>loves nigger cock
>admits to it in his responses
>many such cases
>SAD!
Why am I never shocked anymore?

As a biracial male I can tell that the speakers you picked are racebaiting con men. Why dont you talk about Jessie lee peterson or Larry Elder? They tell blacks that their plight is self inflicted and they can change their future. The nogs you picked just tell blacks to "kill whitey"

are you a real country?

Minister Louis Farrakhan referring to his enemies: "... masterful liars and artful deceivers."

There is like 500.000 of them, nothing that cannot be taken care of in a solid night.

You dont have an Issue with China pumping resources from Africa, forcing african workers into dangerous positions for literal pennies and Chinese workers building cities that africans cant even afford to live in?
You think whitey is bad? Wait till Xing gets in charge you fucking dumbass

Pretty sure it's just the shock of hearing a shitskin string a sentence together using proper English without "nigga" "finna" "meng" or "breh"

nice damage control on having no passion in your beliefs or any charisma

>the best orator of our time was Adolf Hitler
i actually prefer Farrakhan or Tupac

how is this a legitimate strategy she said nigga like 10 times

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF OKIE DOKIE

>Every great composer
no one gives a shit about Classical now, i mean Jazz has more prevalence and thats very diverse
>Every great writer
Sometimes Jewish
>Every great actor
theyre all jews
>Every great artist, both paint and sculpting
I'll give you this but there's great artists from south america/africa/asia
>Every technological advancement in the modern world
jewish
>The entire motion picture and television industry is a white invention
Jewish

>Obama
>good speaker
If if if if if if Saged

>uhahaha
>nowwatmesayin
>uhuhuhaha
>nowwatmesayin
>...

he ended up dead because he was planning to leave the nation of Islam and expose them for corruption. His daughter or granddaughter still thinks Farrakhan did it