Reporter: ...and that you'd "go down hard on Donald, and go direct for Barron Trump"—so this is a quote

Reporter: ...and that you'd "go down hard on Donald, and go direct for Barron Trump"—so this is a quote.

Kathy Griffin: Yeah, I said that in my act.

Reporter: Okay, so she said that in her act-

Lisa Bloom: Y-years ago...

What did Lisa Bloom mean by that?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dOKn7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did she have a lawyer at all?
Is she in legal trouble or is she trying to sue?

enough of this ISIS bitch

I think it's "crisis management". Notice how Lisa Bloom (Gloria Allred's daughter,) was completely attacking Trump on all fronts, during the press conference.

Lisa (((bloom))) helped take down Bill O'Reilly. Before that, Bill Cosby. Any patterns here?

>Bill O'Reilly. Before that, Bill Cosby. Any patterns here?
They're all Bills. I guess like the rest of the liberals they thought Hillary would win, then she could go after another Bill.

Trump sure fucked up their gameplan.

Nah, they'll just continue to go after the Bill of Rights.

I believe she could be sued for intentionally causing mental distress of a child, maybe something else as well.

Waa waa waa. She is a no talent hack that put her personal and political hatred of trump out there and got burned. She deserves to be homeless and pushing a cart full of bottles earm money.

burn

Secret Service is investigating her, as they do anyone who makes death threats to The POTUS

The only problem is that one of her lawyers (Lisa Bloom) isn't the one heading that shit. She has two lawyers not just one.

When she said "I said that in my act." she meant that she said it during an interview, and when she said "Y-years ago..." she meant 6 months ago.
>All totally legit

Who all here hate Lisa Bloom more than Kathy Griffin, say "yeeeeaaaahh"

She's going direct for a 6-9 year old celebrity's son

Classic niggertry right there.

Anybody else think that after the dust settles she'll be better off financially than she was before. She'll probably write a book and sell millions of copies. You people forget that liberals still run this country and a majority of people probably support her.

wtf

back in her day, plastic surgery was real crude like

She should just crawl under a rock and hide for a few years.

>She should just crawl under a rock and die

yup December 9, 2016
oh golly
archive.is/dOKn7
what the fuck sense does it make thaty she would have said she was gonna target barron years ago
fucking jews cant ever stop lying

she got red hair

don't you remember years ago when Barron Trump jokes were fucking hilarious cutting edge humor?

ikr
she's not even fun to fuck with
we are very, very lazily keeping this "raid" going
yawning all the way to her (((death)))
she's stupid though, she could learn from anita

Haters can talk to the hand.
More haters?
More hands!
Checkmate, shitlords.

Yeah, I noticed. It was childish. Not a single undecided person was swayed by that performance.