Varg says anyone who voted for Trump was a "dumb idiot". Trump supporters BTFO?

Varg Vikernes said anyone who voted for Trump was a stupid dumb idiot, anyone who supported Le Pen was a brainwashed idiot, and anyone who is a Christian is so fucking dumb. I think Sup Forums has been devastated by this encounter because now they are scared to talk about Varg anymore. Varg Vikernes has sucessful used logic to outwit the alt-right.

youtube.com/watch?v=o8tEQA17Db8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ah8sEG9YGo
youtube.com/watch?v=CLk0S5qY6R0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Varg got that FAS upper lip

>listening to a convicted murderer

>attacking him and not his arguments.
never cease to impress me, my fellow burgers.

Ad hom attack.

Varg is always watching.

Who did he want people to vote for then, Clinton? Varg is just being a contrarian retard

STOP

definitely a case where ad hominem attacks aren't uncalled for. they're not always fallacious you know. this person discredited his right to be considered by other humans when he stabbed that poor man in the forehead. fuck this white nigger

No he wants people not to vote at all, to quit their jobs and live in the forest.

Didn't that guy he stabbed try to kill Varg first and make a snuff film out of him?

>unironically listening to Varg
neck yourself pathetic vermin

Euronymous was begging for his life and tried to run away and Varg murdered him in cold blood

Who fucking cares? He stabbed a communist shithead who probably was planning to kill him. (thats the claim varg made and he did have good evidence)
He already served his time, got a wife and kids and calmed down. So whats the problem?

Modernity, look out!

Varg is a very intelligent guy and he always offer interresting arguments. That being said at the end of the day his only suggestion is to watch the world burn and to go live innawoods. Not all of us want to go back to the middle ages, he's just an idealist who's into 24/7 larping.

refer to

reminder that varg is pro islam
reminder that varg is pro communism
reminder that varg is a Satanist
reminder that varg is a 90 iq snownigger larper that believes anyone that doesn't have blue eyes isn't white

nords are the ultimate cuck race

>Didn't that guy he stabbed try to kill Varg first and make a snuff film out of him?
Yup. He was friends with bunch anarchist and commies and plotted to kidnap him

Please tell me you have cancer

But varg said he tried to kill him

youtube.com/watch?v=2ah8sEG9YGo

Wow it's almost as if according to Varg, he's the only one who's not an idiot while the rest of the world is. Really makes you wonder who is the real problem

Which is it you autistic faggot, we should have voted for Clinton now? Don't even say third party like Johnson or Stein.

He didn't say that though. He even said most frenchman were smart enough to see through the bullshit.

He's right. They are all puppets.

What will happen first:

The west will fuck up due to mass immigration, camp of the saints style

or
Fossil fuels will run out, leadingto fallout 4 irl

>20 backstabs
>trying to kill him

Top kek.This pagan cuck is literally nigger tier

>his only suggestion is to watch the world burn
yea .then a vote for hillary would have been to destroy society in his eyes

but that said i have only watched 3 minutes of 1 clip posted and didnt bother to watch anything else he ever made. so i dont care if he wants a lefty take over unironically

>Pro Islam
Well I have many muslim friends. I don't see the problem

>pro-communist
I am a former communist, i don't dislike my past

>varg is a satanist
No he's not

>varg is 90 IQ
Read his comments, he has an IQ of over 140.

varg is an autistic man child

Look, Euronymous had it coming but Varg is a known liar.

Who knows what was the real reason. I'm sure Euro boasted about wanting Varg dead, but that's different from actually planning to do it.

You believe Varg drove all the way to Oslo, to arrive at 3 am just to sign a contract?

Yea. Good thing most French voted Macron instead of Marine!

Except most Frenchmen voted for Macron or Le Pen. Meaning that most Frenchmen are stupid.

Disgraceful

>muslim friends
>former communist
you need to be gassed just like kristian vikernes

spbp

>Implying that voting matters
That's his whole point.
I mean, Trump was openly pro-Israel

So, he's literally a LARPer?

You are a manchild

Varg fucking kills me. Seen has face for a year due to memes, decided to actually watch his stuff last week and realized he doesn't sound like what he looks like at all. Really threw me off.

I hope you have cancer. All my friends are either muslim, black, or turkish and i wouldn't have it any other way.

>All of Europe adopted christianity when Christ was born

>good claim
>sentenced to jail for 21years
this is what viKANGZ actually believe

Yes, Hillary Clinton was clearly the best choice for America.

We literally, unequivocally avoided a disaster. Americans saw it and pulled the trigger. Was Trump the best Candidate? Of course not. Hillary was just the end of America.

A man in a cuckshed with no stake in our society doesn't understand this? Color me surprised.

everyone from the town he grew up in (Bergen) is like this. its hilarious actually. we call them the jews of norway

I'm convinced he doesn't actually believe in Odin

Just stay home everyone. Varg the autistic Viking said you're wasting your time

stop voting for controlled opposition

I'm pro-Israel too, doesn't mean anything. But i know your point

What did you think he'd look like

Good idea.
Let's make the leftist idolize him.

It can only be a win for us.

That's why Sup Forums loves him

Trump confirmed for best president.

Honestly im glad she lost. She preached integration with shitskins.
>arabs and niggers are great as long as they are chrisitan!
yeah fuck that.
i dont worship him faggot its just dishonest to pretend he doesn't make good points here and there because muh murder case forever ago.

He's right about voting, though wrong about the survivalist thing.
It's not like the jews would let the vote of the goyim change anything.

What would make you say that?

Wouldn't be the first time some literal who said trump voters were dumb

Sage

The reality is that we are not in an ethno-state yet.
We are still bound by US law. The SCOTUS is the
body that interprets that law. Trump elected a pro 2nd amendment Justice. Hillary would have elected an anti 2nd amendment judge. If the only positive thing trump does is elect a right
wing Justice than trump is better than Hillary.

Varg would have had us stay home and lose the second amendment for what? To prove some purity contest?

I don't think any pagans do. They just believe in it in a metaphorical sense.

Anyway, paganism = multiculturalism. Saying paganism can unite Europe is like saying "diversity is our strength".

Face it, Trump and Le Pen were both the lesser of two evils in their elections.

America is the problem, ending it would be great

Yea you're right about that.

Wow what a fearsome pagan warrior!

Varg is 100% CORRECT.

Varg is a retarded old murderer living on welfare larping around the forest like he's 13 again

I really don't understand Sup Forumss obsession with him, and I've never watched any of his shit because he's a faggot and a coward who stabbed a man in the back like 20 times and then tried to claim self defense as if that makes any sense at all

>reminder that varg is pro islam
being nuanced dosen't make you pro anything
>reminder that varg is pro communism
recognizing the destructive nature of capitalism dosen't make you a commie
>reminder that varg is a Satanist
sauce?
>reminder that varg is a 90 iq snownigger larper that believes anyone that doesn't have blue eyes isn't white
projecting much?

Who cares what this pegan/heathen VAG weirdo faggot has to say.

varg is just a bitter contrarian cunt.
probably a psycho.
genuinely believes civilization is bad, even though roman pagan civilization was on the verge of using steam engines before being sacked by christians.
he is a misguided dickhead.

he deserved it though
i thought burgers were fine with murder

That is only because Vargas believes in total collapse in order to bring about some glorious revival. He hates it when people try to fix a problem

>Varg Vikernes said anyone who voted for Trump was a stupid dumb idiot, anyone who supported Le Pen was a brainwashed idiot, and anyone who is a Christian is so fucking dumb.

Anyone have a time stamp where he says all that in the video? I watched it all, but kinda tired and I didn't catch it.
I thought he just talked about Le Pen. Didn't hear him mention Christians or Trump voters.

Yeah sure buddy, Clinton would have been good.

You're a seriously bad troll, go back to leftypol

He has always channeled the power of his mighty pagan ancestors.

It changed the immediate fate of the 2nd amendment. Hillary was in favor of pre-heller Washington DC style gun laws. She would have
elected at least 1 justice which would have effected the SCOTUS for the next 40 years.

Trump is controlled opposition, he is basically Clinton

Enjoy ban

Same thing could be said about christianity.
Yeshua don't want pure-bloods

Wow Christian here im literally shaking from all of these fierce pagan warriors!

General Mad-dog is a coward, that anti-communist mercenary is a coward, still see them worshipping them.

Let me clarify, Varg is a dumb idiot who thinks he can somehow return to pagan medievalism.

It's not like there aren't retards on this site. For instance Christards that think they can predict market crashes with the Bible belong to the same category as Varg.

Varg doesn't want to save the Western civilizations, nor the White race. He just wants his idealized Pagan crap. He's fucking idiot and if so are you if you listen to him.

He is perfectly right. Western civilization is the cancer that's killing Europeans and r/the_donald faggots and related imbeciles want to keep the monster alive while it keeps eating away Europe.
People like Trump or Le Pen are ways the system uses to keep people from revolting. As long as they think they can patiently wait and get a chance to actually change things democratically, they aren't gonna alter their inertial path.

Wrong link, that was for Lepen. Here is for Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=CLk0S5qY6R0

Pure bullshit.
Clinton and Trump are both puppets of the same people. Presidency is just a show for stupid goyim.

Nobody relevant really cares about the constitution

I wasn't defending Christianity.
I'm just saying that the moment polytheism comes into contact with any form of monotheism, it will be taken over by it.

>inb4 Romans conquered Jews
What happened after? The romans became monotheistic.

Islam has also conquered a shitload of polytheistic people.

That's the usual response when the followers of that usurping kike on the stick are confronted with the awe-inspiring visage of true pagan manhood.

Marshal law

no proof of that, that was his defense in court after he was caught, that he acted in self defense.

Wow! Look at those arms I bet varg could bench an entire 135 pounds! Wowwee is he huge! Christcucks watch out this pagan superhuman is coming!

You idiots don't understand the importance of the second and first amendment for some reason. Hillary would have picked justices who favor hate speech laws and are anti-2nd amendment. Trump has already picked one right wing judge and potentially 2 more. Even if he is controlled he is better than Hillary and he has bought us more time to prepare.

>I'm just saying that the moment polytheism comes into contact with any form of monotheism, it will be taken over by it.
That's definitely not true.
The only reason christianism and islam destroyed polytheist peoples is because they had a globalist religion. The existence of peoples that had different ideas is a threat to all globalist religions.
Not necessarily because they are monotheists.

>Emo faggot
>said (((something)))

Don't care. Let this killer of whites burn! And I'm not even christian.

Stop being emo. Somebody was going to win the election. Nothing was going to collapse if Hillary was elected. The only that would have happen is that her shitty policies would have been implemented. As bad as trump is he is better than Hillary.

All the relevant parts that weren't snow niggers incapable of developing anything resembling a civilization till the middle ages.

>killer of chinks

Clinton was outspoken for support for free speech. Meanwhile Trump's about to suggest anti-hate speech laws and he put an establishment guy in the Supreme Court.

So romans and greeks were snowniggers?

as long as you are aware that no matter who you vote things aren't going to ultimately turn around, feel free to vote for the "least shitty" candidate
what matters is what the masses believe to be true

so this is the power of the nord... woah...

>That's definitely not true.
Do you have any examples of monotheists that later became polytheists?

Take your own advice, you sanctimonious cunt. A person's character is very much at the heart of their argumentation and Varg is no different. He's a murdering snownigger living off welfare in a foreign country, so he's really no better than an actual nigger. He lost the best years of his life because he had to be a murdering snownigger-nigger and go stab that dumb fuck Euronymous like 32 times or whatever instead of leave well enough alone and go live his life.

Anyway the arguments are not worth considering in the first place. In one video he tries to make the case that mixing a mulatto with a white person creates a Middle Eastern man. I wouldn't take some ex convict benefit scrounger's lectures on genealogy at face value so I won't take what he says about politics at face value either.

Varg if you are watching.
Civic nationalism is better than globalism.

And freedoms comes after nationalism.

>Sami
>nord

Varg is a welfare queen.

Isn't he on welfare? He probably doesn't like the two because they would take away gibs. Can't have him working for a living right?