Daily reminder that Italy is the paragon of Western Civilization

No other country can compete and certainly not anglo-saxon, nordic and germanic countries which can be good copies but will never match the italian excellence.
Stop being disrespectful toward Italy and veneer it like you would veneer your father.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v456/n7218/full/nature07331.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18685561
nytimes.com/2008/08/13/science/13visual.html?_r=1&
nytimes
archive.is/FEaC2
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBpAy3naJYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

people think italians are somewhat related to the Romans.
they are not.
it just so happens that North Africans moved to where the ruins of the Roman empire lye.
Italy is making a transition from North Africa tier to baboon sub Saharan Africa tier.

like a father that got cancer and is terminally ill, ok

Literal dalit trash whose people stole the name of the italian capital (which happens to be the beacon of western civilization since 2000 years) talking shit about a nation thousand times brighter than his.

Italians will save Europe, you will see, everytime western civilization touches a wall there are some italian guys who appear and unleash a new age for their european brothers.

Shut up, counterfeit italian.

no

t.gypsy

Youre disrespecting iberian ancestors who
Died in battle against those italian subhumans.

The true goal of Italians is to bring much raperefugees you can get ashore from their rubber boats and send them to France, Germany and Sweden.

This will create brain drain of Eurpean people of these countries to Italy creating ReRenasssaince like Byzantine Empire scholars went to Italy helped the Renassaince.

Nope, it sucks.
Stop bringing the raperefugees to Europe.

Modern day Italians don't really look like Romans though

>veneer
Verb
(transitive, woodworking) To apply veneer to.
(transitive, figuratively) To disguise with apparent goodness

>veneer it like you would veneer your father
You no speaka da English...

What happened after Renaissance ? Global Conquest.

It's venerate, should have used worship but it sounded to gay.

Really made me think...

Nyeh. We have pros, we have cons, as much as any other people.

>Italy
>Literally the liability of the Greatest War in History

>Anglo-Saxons
>Germanics
>"Good Copies"

90% of italians don't look like that, only sicilians are a bit swarthy but not as much as Sup Forums pretends they are.

Stop being such a pussy Mario, the main reason why Europe is so fucked up today is because italians aren't holding their rank.
French used to look up to italians but now they are looking up to germans and anglos, it's a fucking spiritual disaster.
We need a strong Italy for a strongest, proudest and more racist Europe.

>Implying the war is something to be proud of

If the Italians were as good at war as the Germans, they would have won, and we would still be living in white countries.

>only sicilians are a bit swarthy

That's mainly due to more ancestry with Greeks, while the rest of Italy (excluding Sardinia) has more Italic blood in comparison.

nature.com/nature/journal/v456/n7218/full/nature07331.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18685561

nytimes.com/2008/08/13/science/13visual.html?_r=1&

No shekels today

>nytimes com/2008/08/13/science/13visual.html?_r=1
archive.is/FEaC2

How come Italians have the highest IQs in Europe?

Daniel pls

Italy is irelevant since Mussolini

You literally have no room to talk, for one. Secondly, Italy had no idea GB would betray Germany, or it wouldn't have started campaigns in Africa.

How did we betray Germany?

Jesus fucking Christ, I see your autistic face in every fucking thread, stop shitposting it, you mong.

How can you even sit here and talk about a war you have no knowledge of, Ahmed?

>Germany declares war on our ally, Poland.
>Somehow we "betray" the country who attacked them

We don't need your asskissing

>gypsy hating on Italy
How suprising

>Knowing this little about history

Oh yeah, and let's not forget the reason why, which is to get those poor jews!

Like France since Napoleone?

>muh WW

The burgers are beginning to leave a print on you, the two world wars were A DISASTER for everyone in Europe, only american mongrels masturbate on it, we europeans lost everything, there is no pride to take in the result when you look what happened since then.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBpAy3naJYk

This is undeniably true.
All my country has produced is philosophical skepticism, an empire from which it has imported nothing culturally, and useless science the germans disproved in the last century.
We are the worst thing ever happened to planet earth and western society, and anglophones in general are incapable of thinking and producing anything that has any cultural value.
If I compare myself to Italy, all I can say is that I hope my god forsaken island gets swallowed by the sea for the shame of never being able to reach that level of perfection and beauty and general intellectual and spiritual fertility that Italy has had.

My family comes from Bretagne and BeNeLux, I'm certified 0% italian user.
Italy is the country that brought the most to France and they are worthy of our admiration.

>modern italians are different from romans

This meme will never end isnt it?

>Like France since Napoleone
You mean De Gaulle

Nabotleone was a bloodthristy manlet that cost 40% of our men in age of fighting and caused our defeat against the Prussians

>the paragon of western civilization

You misspelled Parmesan, bro.

he wasnt a manlet you illiterate faggotenneaux

They created the entire civilization.
t. franco-italian

Pretty comfy. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

>not naming the file YES WE WUZ.png

Don't give a fuck about the Nordic/Mediterranean bullshit but Nero had blonde hair, that's in the Twelve Caesars by Suetonius