Uhhhhhhh hitler machine broke

I'm now a nazi apparently because I made fun of that "assigned male" comic.
help me out senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/07/beyond-18c-six-barriers-to-freedom-of-speech-in-australia
theguardian
archive.is/fwrXm
badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Assigned_Male
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking retarded goyim keep throwing out the nazi word like they wouldnt have been nazis themselves lol.

What laws have you supposedly broken?

Report her for intolerance.

They won't do jack shit.
Don't worry.

tell her you are a jew and then call her out for mocking you and your grandpa who survived holocaust and then tell her to pay reparations or you will report her to JIDF and mossad

>assigned nazi

hurting peeps feelings by the looks
I know I just thought it was fucking stupid aye
I would but i'm cockblocc'd and can't reply anymore

Ask Ruth what she reported you for and post responds

what did u do

what did you say that made fun of the comic?
did you use "hate speech"?

Who is it?

You were already a Nazi, he's just figuring it out is all. Also ain't jack shit gonna happen.

Probably because on the post I put a phoenix wright picture saying "objection" with the comment saying that it's fucking stupid and posted a link to a biology page on how genders work.
No idea, some random

I'm sure all of ya are familar with this comic by now:

dont worry its just some stupid feminist bitch, the cops won't do anything.
If they do i'll be very surprised.

underrated post

Whatvdo these fucking comics even mean 240 iq and i cant fucking understand

Don't try to rationalize mental illness

You dont know shieeet about biology obvsly

>240 iq

I seriously doubt the feminist T H O T actually contacted the police, considering I got the message like 10 mins after I posted the objection thingy on some page.
No idea but I just like to fuck with the comics regardless:

She lives in Michigan.
You have nothing to worry about.

It's pretty hilarious actually. Everytime they call some a nazi who demonstrably isn't a nazi, people go ' well maybe those mean white nationalists aren't really Nazis either.'

Can they even do this in straya?

please tell me you're German or have some heritage.
From her facebook:
> Anyone who refers to a German as a nazi or even jokes about it around me will more then likely get punched in the face. I have German friends & I love them very much & think people referring to them as nazis are pathetic just because of what happened a long time ago.

>human brainlet

Tfw

>reported to the police
What a knob.

What did you do OP, you never EVER shitpost outside of Sup Forums otherwise you get marked and you're done for. You are a fool and deserve what's coming to you. Beware the satelites

You dun goofed.

But that would be cultural appropriation user

It's a comic about a tranny kid henpecking their own father as the more intelligent person.

What the fuck do you think it's going to be about?

whats going on ?

Let them use the word up, when nazi no longer means anything, they have nothing left to use.

Start messaging her back.
>police aren't here yet
>still waiting
>tell the cops I've got some grocery shopping to do, I'll be back in two hours
>are you sure you called them?

While you're doing hard time, immediately walk up to the biggest meanest abo and suck his dick. He will take you under his protection from the violent emu and roo gangs in prison and even give you some petrol to sniff

>tfw you unironically love Assigned Male

It's such brilliant satire, the degenerate tranny that writes it basically ended up inadvertently redpilling himself to the point where you can't even tell the difference between edited and unedited comics anymore

Sad thing is, he'll probably get arrested by the emotion police.

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/07/beyond-18c-six-barriers-to-freedom-of-speech-in-australia

Always archive

>theguardian com/world/2016/nov/07/beyond-18c-six-barriers-to-freedom-of-speech-in-australia
archive.is/fwrXm

Narr just an auzzie shitposter, but yeah this is just some complete random chick that happens to be a "mutual friend" that messaged me.
It could be ironic but most likely a SJW.
I should probably mention this all happened like a month ago but got cockBlOCC'd shortly after so I couldn't send a meme back. I'm just going though my phone pictures.
But there's so many opportunities to shitpost on FB.

My bad, thanks archive bot

Tell them you're Muslim and a migrant, and that you'll be reporting them in return for hate crimes against the color of your skin when the cops come knocking on your door.

>using facebook

hope the concentration camp fix that for you, fagget

Call her a filthy eye tie wop. You can do that in bongland right

>using a fake fb name and not getting zucc'd

See you in 5 user

fucking this for the 6th millionth time.
Damnit I come across you in so many threads here flag

Where in Michigan? I can say Hello.

>ur a nazi

>that's not funny my granddad died at Auschwitz he fell off a guard tower

Literally just asked "are you the author of all of those hateful comics?"

That's where you respond with something along the lines of
"You know calling people that are not actual nazis nazis and comparing people who have not committed genocide to Hitler (like people have done with Trump and even Obama and Bush) devalues the actual events and suffering of the Jewish people in the Holocaust and is a soft form of Holocaust denial"

>Offensive language
ffs... I can never visit straya and chill on the beach

lit the swearing police... FTW

Hey is there a human being this thing? How do you get past the captcha?

Actually so did mine. Some cunt fell on him.

>"assigned male" comic

search her name on faceberg

*behind

>How do you get past the captcha?
By typing the letters in

Don't have one.

i wonder what kind of merchandise is for sale
i wonder who would unironically wear it

HER NAME WAS RUTH BOVAGINA

so wait, all I got to do to create webcomic is get a shitty desk and pretend my microsoft pad can do something?

Anyone up for messaging her with this?
Also here's the profile
fb /Leofatalis:

It means
>im right and you're wrong.
That is the extent of their argument.

You have to have some automation to find un-archived links that fast. Your scripts find the posts and you manually enter the captcha?

>Australian police
>Worrying about fucking fruity little lady boys

in serious need of facial feminization surgery

I just think it's funny, also she's from like michigan so there's no chance in hell anythings gonna happen lmao

For the Uninitiated.

badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Assigned_Male

pass users don't have captcha

it's actually a pretty bad thing, if he's in victoria he can absolutely get charged by the state for harassment and hate speech. if he's in any other state... well, it depends on the connections of this ruth woman.

always delete your facebook.

mate, you can literally go to prison for 5 years for (((hate speech)))

No it doesn't count if you offend someone who isn't in Australia.

Ah, I always forget about the pass. Thanks

Ahh good thing I'm in QLD mate, also I didn't mention anything to do with nazis in the FB comment. I literally just posted a phoenix wright objection pic with a link to a biology chromozone page and that the comic sucks.
She came up with that on her own hahaha

Eheh

"They wont do shit"
OR
"They'll do jack shit"

Learn this

Fuck can any /burgers/ imagine a police station receiving that call in the U.S

Post the dispatchers face when they hear the complaint

yes it does. the state government can press charges against you, even if the "victim" isn't in the country.

you're still vulnerable mate.

[also it's been like more than a month and my display name is some random shit with no relatives whatsoever added so...]
henllo 911? some guy from another country posted a link to a biology documentation page on a transgender comic, pls cardiac arrest him k

What? I doubt that you broke some law, so who cares. Police needs to prosecute real crimes.

>taking up valuable time of emergency services to report someone "being a nazi"

Simple, tell her "Yeah I am, what the fuck you gonna do about it, little bitch?"

Name a single instance where an Australian has been charged with offending someone in another country.

And what do you want us to do? Invade Austria again, huh?

>240 iq
Still a brainlet compared to me feelsgoodman

Tell her you did nazi that coming. That, or get fucking mad because bitch called you a nazi when your grandfather died in Austwitz or some shit.
Then tell her about how he fell from the guard tower n stuff.

Sup Forums is now Reddit

Yeah but you can't shitpost from your main account. If you're going to use kikebook keep it clean, it's normieville and annoying as fuck tbqh.

The real key is dropping a redpill then going wtf is this??? in the comments. You can gauge your audience while having plausible deniability. Let them discuss the topic and challenge their own internal beliefs.

Fuck off faggot

>Nazi that coming

Lol