What is wrong with this guy?

What is wrong with this guy?

When he has a right-wing guest on he seems fairly redpilled and uncucked, but when it's a liberal guest he goes full SJW with "muh equality," "muh Drumpf," "muh climate change."

Does he have no principles at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSunPgv-BnI
youtube.com/watch?v=XNoBY4kRf3U
youtu.be/Zk6KiP7iQgo
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=mXRZ89gzvcA
youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I
youtube.com/watch?v=4Rn8KpY6-sI
youtube.com/watch?v=0FuH2Rhv6lA
youtube.com/watch?v=rJhsd_eVbyM
youtube.com/watch?v=-k_uumIQ1uk
instagram.com/ggoldencurlss/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's an entertainer, trying to bring out the most entertaining performance from his guests.. his true beliefs, well to see those you'd have to read between the lines.

he is a small-souled bugman, or at least he plays one on youtube. a guy named dan pena called him out on his bullshit though
youtube.com/watch?v=rSunPgv-BnI

He likes having friends. He's a self-described libertarian. Just so happens that he sacrifices his political integrity to be friendly with people on his show. The latest Kathy Brogan podcast was cancer and I had to turn it off ten minutes in.

Unless you say anything negative about weed. Then he chimps out. It's the only issue he's passionate about lol

Your opinion on Pena? He seems to know what he's talking about but you would think he's in the secret club no?

He's a libertardian.

dude, dont let the perfect be the enemy of the good, as they saying goes.

Equality of *opportunity* is libertarian and redpilled. I dont think hes about equality of *outcome*

honestly we need allies against Statist Leftardery.

No one can seriously expect him to ever discuss the JQ because no one can.

however- if he thinks 9/11 was anything other than a false flag he needs that redpill most of all.

btw didn't Trump once talk about there needing to be a new/real investigation of 9/11 and WTC7 in particular?

what happened to that?

>used to be a huge Moon Landing Truther/NASA Denier
>gets on TV and says "Look FBI, if you show me what REALLY happened that day I'll shut the fuck up forever about it. I'll even continue the lie, I'll lie to my mother about it!"
>couple months go by
>he suddenly believes in the official NASA story
I unno OP you tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=XNoBY4kRf3U

not really, also libertarians are far more legit than the counterproductive faggot altright

youtu.be/Zk6KiP7iQgo
>taking Rogan seriously

Melons gonna Melon.

Yes , i fully understand that you have no idea wtf i'm talking about. No , i'm not going to explain to you the intricacies of Edenism.

hes a cianigger

wow dude you must know alot of edgy shit , you should be in the Joe Rogan podcast

Indeed i should.

i mean seriously , dude weed lmao

jesus dude - spend literally 5 minutes looking into why we know we landed there. I promise you we landed there.

the no moon landing flat earth space lizards shit is meant to poison the well against all 'conspiracy theories.'

If I had Rogan's ear I'd tell him to smoke a ton and watch 'A NEW PEARL HARBOR'

you cant ask people to buy into a specific theory before showing them that no matter what else, the 'official version' is completely full of errors, lies, and omissions

Redban is cancer.

He openly admits he's a huge flipfloper. His only principle is legalize weed.

>Gracies bow to Rogans
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control the UFC with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Rogangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>Rogan said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Owns life extending R&D labs around the world
>Rogan is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leaders first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>Learned fluent jiu jitsu in under a week
>Rogans roughly 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, Rogan is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe.

huhur pyramids amiright?

ayahuasca

He's a drug addict moron what do you expect.

Because he's an interviewer.

didnt rogan once say aikido is bullshit?

The truth is aimido is impractical for basic self defense but those who stick with it are fucking deadly.

He should find like a 3rd Dan Aikido master and have a competition style fight.

He will be amazed.

Rogan is a brainlet opinion sponge that goes with what is being presented before him 80% of the time

I still like him anyway

I remember in one of his gavin mcinnes podcasts they were talking about how the whole "grab her by the pussy" thing was completely overblown and there was nothing wrong with it, then in another podcast Joe was saying the exact opposite and how awful it was that trump said it. He's a complete fucking hypocrite and just parrots whatever his guest believes. The only viewpoint he's consistent on is that weed = good

hes high as fuck most of the time

let's talk for hours about normie tier shit guys

i hope youre joking

who b dat ?

it's an interview show, who gives a shit what he thinks

i just hope whoever the guest is, that they are not interested in fucking mma

Trump is the same , Putin , Hitler , even Charles Manson. You know , i'm starting to see a pattern here.

They all seem to look the same too , shallow eye sockets and whatnot.

hmm

He's probably just being agreeable and is not smart/charismatic enough to argue politics. Self-described libertarians are always leaning wherever the wind blows.

He's a single issue weed man, don't overthink it.

He just likes to talk to people. It isn't an interview, or a debate, just a talk. So naturally, he let his guest talk and he does little opposition to the ideas, and just let them flow.

They all seem to have a cult like following. Interesting.

Very charismatic.

He's a manlet who overcompensates by weight lifting and hunting. He's also a shapeshifter like Peterson said. You'll never know what this guy truly believes because he's petrified at the possible backlash of saying something "controversial."

They just have a way with words , don't they?

Keeping people outside a box, yet in a bigger box is what he does.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

this

I've noticed he treats the bitches different. When's it's dudes on his show, he's not really afraid to ask questions so they explain further, but he recently did a podcast with this hardcore lefty chick and he waited for her to take a piss to start talking shit so the histrionic cunt wouldn't flip on him.

They used to worship reptilians if that makes sense. I know it dosen't make sense.

Fuck off, no one gives a shit about your larping

aikido is bullshit

Social intelligence.

Hes a prostitute of his own views.

Oh look , a pyramid.

It's called "being well rounded" dumbass.

Round head. Check.

go back to your special thread place

Leave Redban alone.

Another episode of >I cannot grasp the concept of a free-thinker who doesn't have an opinion on all issues along political party lines.

well, yeah, that too.

>jewwood clebs

Melonhead.

Eh , he's more of an entertainer.

I've heard him flip flop on the Trump Russia shit multiple times depending on the guest. It's kind of baffling that no one calls him out on it.

My personal opinion is he supports Trump but knows its not smart to openly be a Trump supporter. He can make more money and be a better interviewer if he flows between both sides. My beliefs are based on his body language whenever Trump is brought up. He crosses his arms and holds himself, his eyebrows also raise and eyes widen as if he's his senses are heightened. He turns his brain into high gear and chooses his words wisely.

>smokes weed
>floats in tank
>jiu jitsus

He is too comfortable, doesn't take ideas to their logical conclusions. Just doesn't know or care enough.

>down syndrome style spacing
nigger

His job is to host a podcast and bring in a diverse set of guests to talk about their ideas. Easiest way to get people to talk about their ideas nicely, is to just ask questions and not challenge them. He also has a lot of his guests come back so you can't be a total dick and expect them to be on the show again. Only exception was the second Crowder interview where he chimped out over DUDEWEEDLMAO.

That being said, I think you can parse out his ideology based on the guests he has on and what they have talked about
>has admitted he's a libertarian, he openly supported Ron Paul during his 2008 run
>strong belief in freedom of speech
>dislikes post-modernism and most SJW nonsense
>trying to find a gap between atheism and religion which is why he's brought Harris and Peterson on. I tend to think he's leaning towards Peterson's view since Harris has gone down the anti-Trump conspiracy hole

I like the podcast, fuck you faggots.

i dunno if he knows , ya know?

>gets excited over something not really all that exiting

Don't forget he's a snake oil salesman with his onnit garbage.

dude mountain lions dude

they aet mah dog dude

This is possibly the greatest post ever

As soon as she said she was a feminist, I was out

HES BALD

They should go and prove that against some MMA fighter.. like these "masters".

When fantasy meets reality:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXRZ89gzvcA

youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I

youtube.com/watch?v=4Rn8KpY6-sI

youtube.com/watch?v=0FuH2Rhv6lA

youtube.com/watch?v=rJhsd_eVbyM

And finally why Aikido is not viable for MMA:
youtube.com/watch?v=-k_uumIQ1uk

Yeah, he's super agreeable so he can get more out of his guests. He didn't vote for Clinton and his shows can be very good, so I give him a pass.

Except when it comes to weed maaaaan. I agree with him, but he goes full nigger sometimes.

He's been friends with the humble filter merchant for over a decade. That's all you need to know

he's the smartest dumb guy I know. He is a bandwagoner with no real opinions, just adapts to the situation to be "likeable"

This oh god i would do it for the kek
get high with him and proceed to shit on weed
Joe is an interwsting person bit hes not smart and very guilable

Favorite interviews : Dan Peña. That Bigfoot dude. Survivorman (also Bigfoot related).

Who else? uh.. oh yeah , Alex Jones obviously.

He's needy.

it's called having a nuanced viewpoint. he's a left-leaning moderate who is anti-PC culture. he's 100% for equality and shit but is 100% against radical retarded methodology like that which is used by BLM. He doesn't think Trump is doing a good job but recognizes that doesn't mean Hillary was the better choice. He thinks trans people shouldn't be attacked and shit but doesn't think that means giving into every retarded demand they make.

Rogan is what I call a ghetto leftist. He isn't from LA but I have seen his personality type before. They don't exercise principled skepticism, they go off whatever 'seems' reasonable which leads to strangely inconsistent opinions. Rogan will be hardcore skeptical on one issue, then totally credulous on another even though they aren't really any different in magnitude.

There was an episode with a former cop who claimed he was arresting 'too many' blacks when he followed the letter of the law so to be less racist he purposely tried to arrest more whites. Rogan didn't even question this blatant idiocy. That's an example of how clueless he can be.

I also believe this. It's almost like he gets tense every time Trump gets mentioned. You can pinpoint the exact second he started giving him more credence. I can't remember who was on, but when the death tax thing got brought up, Rogan changed his tune slightly and it hasn't really gone back since.

>Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
>In reality, Rogan is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. (same as everyone)

Only two things you got right.

He gets high on the show so he's too agreeable and just kind of goes along with whatever the media or his guests say

This

His whole podcast is just having people on like rubin and Larry king

24 hour spin news a la CNN and fox have fucked people up so much they forgot what an actual interview show was supposed to be

literally said on a recent podcast that he thinks hilary would be doing a better job because of her experience.

He won't touch taboo topics such as racism and pedophilia.

Yes he is and no they're not.

Joe Rogan is a leftist masquerading as a centrist. He openly mocks and ridicules his right wing guests and is in a constant combative mode with them but whenever he has a leftist on he keeps his cock sucker shit and let's them ramble for lengthy periods of time. He is also a literal cuckold. His wife Jennifer got pregnant by a black guy.

Here is her instagram.

instagram.com/ggoldencurlss/?hl=en

Joe is literally taking care of another man's offspring. What a fucking faggot.

Also You see the way he was with Crowder? He would never do that to Sam Harris...because he is a fucking coward and the only people that watch his podcast are brain dead pot smokers that ARE TOTALLY DEEP MAAAAAN, THE FUCKING UNIVERSE BROOOOOOOOO.

dude let's not talk about the real problems dude lmao

spiritual stuff huhuhuhuhuh

What's funny is nobody can explain to me how he is doing a bad job.

I guess if you consider the media hysterics over shit like covfefe yeah he is doing bad but actually he is making decent progress ok the stuff he can actually effect

Appointments, federal policy, foreign policy etc. (yes the Paris accord was bullshit)

Congress is wasting its time on Russian witch hunting but that will abide in time it's been 4 months niggers

is this your first day on Sup Forums? everyone can see you samefagging all over this thread you fucking dumbass

wait wat

nah

imma check dat out real quick bro , u better not be bullshiting

heh , bet you didn't know i'm an enlightened moderate

He just interviews people, and panders in their direction to keep them talking.
Simple as that. It's not a bad thing, just does it for more content.

have you realized that kek israel yet?

Pena is literal garbage

>it's an interview show, who gives a shit what he thinks
this

>Rogan flipflops, fucking faggot!!!
literally not the point of the podcast
avoid mma guests, most comic guests, and then pick the people you find interesting

Someone ban this faggot.

The alt-right are fucking clowns in this country. No one takes this faggot seriously.

u know what? i'm a lazy sob and even if it was true so what?

it's 2017

bin dere don dat

took him serious enough they had to punch him to shut him up, though

fpbp

A literal shit poster.

Have you killed a bear with a knife? didn't think so.