Why waste a perfectly good cut? I like him and all but he has the taste of a fucking child

Why waste a perfectly good cut? I like him and all but he has the taste of a fucking child.

>worrying about how others perceive your tastes
no, user, you are the child

being an alpha means fuck you this is how I want it.

I order it the same
Raw meat is for the uncivilized

He probably gets rare with trusted chefs but when he goes out he asks for it well done because he can't risk letting plebs poison him with bad meat.

It's a publicity stunt.

>Billionaire president eats shitty food just like me

>We're exactly the same!

Pic unrelated

where the fuck that medium rare/medium meme even came from?

I don't give a fuck about how it's prepared. Putting ketchup on anything other than a hotdog is white trash incarnate, and he knows it. Why do you think there's so many pics of him eating fast food, or drinking diet coke?

Because he likes it and he's fat

I like ketchup on french fries

lol mods wont move this to /bant/, just watch

>I'm a normie just like (You) guys
that's why

I think it's becuase he's a germophobe. Still it's so sad to think of how many amazing cuts of super expensive beef Trump has had access too throughout his life that's essentially been wasted.

Fuck off vietnamese scum.

>normies like it well done
If that were true, nobody would bother mentioning how Trump likes his steaks.

It's not a meme, it's the doneness at which steak tastes best.

lol do you even have steak in your country?

Have you ever had medium or medium rare steak? I started having mine medium rare after getting them medium well my entire life and it was like night and day.

I LOVE KETCHUP ON MEATLOAF

responding to the fast food and diet coke question, senpai.

fake and gay

You can literally see that the steak's rare, kek.

>source: CNN

Right, I forgot about fries. You got me.

>he doesn't eat what I eat

I only use ketchup on fries hamburgers and hot dogs but I don't give a shit how other people eat. It means nothing at all. Only white trash and billionaire Presidents use it on steak I guess

great post

great thread!

Thanks!

It just depends on the cut, man. A ribeye, for example, is best at medium rare

at least hes not eating humans like a combodian genocidal psychopath that resembles a ham potato

Why are people so obsessive over trumps eating habits? Do they really think it's important? Why does it matter what the man eats? I bet trump could be a good goy vegan and they'd still find some way to yell at him. "Trump Diet low on vitamins and minerals say supposed experts, lower brain function a result. Click to see five shocking Trump meals"...

he eats like a pig

I like my steaks plain, medium rare, with no seasoning or marinating except for salt.

based

eating meat raw is for savages

If order ketchup pisses off the same idiots that think Kathy Griffen is a comedian, then bring it on.

Humans are designed to eat charbroiled meat. When we lived in caves we didn't give a fuck about medium rare. We dropped a chunk of mammoth on the fire and pulled it off when it was blackened.

BEEF !!!

lol dumbass it is 4d chess. usually a politician orders something fancy and the media shits on him for weeks because it thinks that it can get the dumb americans who resent fancy folk eating fancy food to vote against you because you ordered Provolone instead of Cheese Whiz on your fucking Philly Cheesesteak.

So Trump orders a well done steak with ketchup, knowing that the media will shit on him for it because the media itself is elitist, they order provolone, but they want to mock Trump anyway they can.

But normal people see that Trump eats well done with ketchup and they think "Oh gee I like a steak like that too, he's really down to earth."

anything less than burnt to a crisp is for people with testosterone deficiencies.

>liberals freak out over things that dont matter like twitter and steak
>conservatives think about policy and things that actually matter politically

>1 post by cambodia
what did he mean by this?

That's what Trump used his ketchup for. Haven't you noticed that every time this was "reported", they'd say "Trump gets ketchup for his steak, and fries." with a picture of trump with a dipping bowl of ketchup with his fries?

That there's no pictures of him, ever, putting ketchup on a steak even though there's hundreds of pictures of him eating steak from every possible angle and there's pictures of him eating fries with ketchup? That never struck you as odd?

no, he really eats like that and drinks diet coke 24/7

t. tony the butler

>intelligent billionaire
>eats his food properly cooked

there is a reason he doesn't have parasites

is this really where Sup Forums is going now? Are you going to start accusing people of eating rare meat of being hipsters?

Honestly, who gives a fuck what somebody else eats? Is that steak he's eating going into your stomach? No? Then what's the point in caring what he eats?

thats how white people enjoy, called being civilized.

>eating raw meat
>calling himself human

lmao, master troll

Medium rare is the perfect way to have a steak.
Cook a 2 inch thick cut 5 min on the first side and 4 on the other, let sit and cool with out cutting it for 4 more minutes off the heat. Nothing better.

They've run out of things to accuse him of and the whole racist mysoginy thing didn't pan out.

Reminder: You're a literal retard if you eat raw meat.

>Medium rare
t:baboon

Fucking rare is the ultimate steak goddamn you people

Im not gonna lie. It is kind of ridiculous he gets a well-done steak with ketchup.

Like, seriously?

You get it medium rare with sauteed mushrooms.

Get fucked hans. Trump likes his steak one way, I like mine another.

>rare
Why not just bite the damn cow and save yourself the middleman?

>Well done
Disgusting.

Try a well cooked cow meat, 1 hour of slow cooking in the parilla. Add Some chimichurri and salt. Maybe some nice raw wood and sticks if you like it.

It will be the best meat you will ever have, trust me I am white.

you are not white! maby Cherokee ?

t:100% nigger

From lazy ass cooks. Cooking medium rare is super easy. Cooking well done is actually extremely difficult, because it's hard to get the meat to cook thoroughly without totally burning it.

Anyone want to help us on pic canvas. Antifa has been raiding us all day on the /mlpol/ banners we could use an increase in numbers. You are not allowed to post pic canvas links here so I have to like you to our base on if you are interested. Also working on tarring down spic flags and working on expanding the watered down mod allowed 4th reich flag if any of you are interested.

I assure you that I am 100% pure Bavarian phenotype

Havent people in your country discovered fire yet? Anything below well done is degeneracy at its core, might as well take a bite out of the living cow

You're a faggot

I put ketchup on my

Burgers
Hot dogs
Poutine
Chilly cheese fries
Chilly dogs
Perogies
Rice

aah, you are german.

they are called barbarians for a reason...cannabilism was practiced and still is.

Alpha males order shit the way they like it and don't give a fuck what others think

>Be accused of being niggers
>By literally people who eats their meat just like the Africans
Go suicide yourself jammal

is /bant/ or real thing? because I tried Sup Forums.org/bant and nothing happened.

You wouldn't understand. Only winners have everything they do done well.

In all seriousness..i don't give a fuck how another man likes his women,his meat or whatever..as long as he is correct with what we have to do together

fuck you liberals are stupid

he orders food like that on purpose because it makes him more relatable to the lower and middle class. Most poor or average people don't give a fuck about whether or not you use sauce on your steak, that's like some pretentious upper class concern, the kind of people who regularly drink wine with dinner for example.

Put it this way:
>lower class wont care, might even respect it
>middle class won't care much either way
>upper class will try and make fun of him for it
>85% of his votes come from lower and middle class

I WON'T FORGIVE MOTHERFUCKER DOMHNALL SHRUMPHF FOR TAKING TOO SCOOPS WHEN EVERYONE ELSE ONLY GETS ONE IT'S NOT!!! FUCKING FAIR!!!
BERTHOLD CRUMPER I'M GOING TO FUCKING GET YOU!!!! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU BONGOOOOOOLD

lol nigger is gets triggered, took you long enough to come up with this answer, how do I eat my meat then? I use fork and knife, africans use either spoons or hands.

>implying his childish nature is not indicative of the problem

Plebs in this thread complaining about 'muh well done steak' when they dont even sous vide their steaks

>>>/reddit/

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ordering a steak well done changes the composition so much that there is literally no difference between a higher quality piece of meat and a lower quality one. So if you're at a steakhouse and you order it well done you are basically wasting a perfectly good cut unless they happen to have cheaper ones on hand too.

this desu, eating steak with ketchup is unbelievable pleb tier.