Why do poor people always complain they can only afford to eat crap?

Why do poor people always complain they can only afford to eat crap?

youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8

Other urls found in this thread:

ocwa.org/pay-your-bill/water-rates-2014/rate-schedule-no-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers gonna nig

Soda is literally cheaper than clean water

Because most poor people are usually stupid.

what does ounce and pound mean

It's almost always kids from upper middle class families larping as poor.

They can't meal plan, they can't cook and they can't live without a $10 cup of coffee and they think only things marked organic are healthy.

Pound is like a slight love tap in weight
An ounce is how much drug you do if you wanna stay sobre

There is free water everywhere

>one pound of bananas
>47 cents

dont you have some public water pumps when you can get free high mineral water?

maybe if you live in flint michigan

>I don't know anything about time cost
>I can't into food deserts

high in the mineral FLOURIDE

They don't only our (((handlers))) raise a stink in colleges

It's already been proven if you give them more choice they will still make bad choices. When you bring this up (((they))) call you racist

UB?

That picture is bullshit.
t. person that can't cook

Spending $3 a day for 30 days would be $90 a month

Water is free, you faggot. Turn on your faucet.

Found the nigger that only drinks bottle water

They are 59 cents a pound at my store, pretty sure i could find some for 47 if i shopped around.

water bill retard

>Great Value
That shit is cardboard tier

Top kek. Yeah--that 15 dollars a month is really breaking the bank. Kill yourself.

Oh come on. I drink a lot of soda, a lot. I know exactly how much it costs per 2 liter. A really good price is $1 per bottle or $0.75 per bottle for the store brand crap. Normally it's 1.5 to 1.75 per bottle. Drinking water is under a dollar per gallon normal price, $0.75 per gallon on sale.

The new symbol of white supremacy

>Being this retarded

The state of neets everybody.

a retard system. ignore it.

It's called living in an apartment with all utilities paid except electric. Faggot.

>what is a water bill
Good thing I live off a well.Enjoy your feces and fluoride.

Most rentals include water

pay your fucking denbts and stop wasting money getting novelty gold things on your flag, grease

agreed. it's better to stuff your face with greasy junk food and wonder why you're so fat and hungry later on.

Units that we don't have to multiply by 9.81 to get relevant info

>food deserts

Learn to fucking read, faggot. Also well water tastes like scum.

Burgershit gibberish

>>I can't into food deserts
The only reason they don't sell vegetables in the ghetto is people don't buy them

no u

It actually taste good, but hey you literally drink shit.

>image

Kek I remember hearing about that. What a bunch of retards.

>Why do poor people always complain they can only afford to eat crap?

Because there are no grocery chains in the ghetto, only gas station over priced stores hat carry no fresh fruit, only processed junk foods.

University of Buffalo? Say it ain't so!!

Ok that's just dumb. Monthly you are using hundreds or thousands of gallons of water for all sorts of things. A single flush of the toilet uses more water than most individuals drink in a day. Then you have showers, hand washing, dishwashing, food prep, clothes washing and more. You going to do all that with soda?

Doesn't make it free, dipshit faggot. It still costs something. You shouldn't be retarded enough to assume that everybody's utilities are paid for, neet welfare cuntbags.

THIS

They built all these fresh easys in LA in disadvantaged neighborhoods to provide sources to help the "food deserts" have more choice.

They're all closing up. Turns out if given a choice hood rats still prefer hot cheetos and takis over affordable fresh produce.

>Doesn't make it free, dipshit faggot. It still costs something
it means you incur no additional cost for using it
Why dont you start one?

wtf, i should start eating healthy food already.

In some stores you can buy 3 liters worth of soda for a dollar.

Dollar Tree is great for that, just hardly any of it is branded which I could give a damn about.

I want to say I really hate those vegetable mixes
Frozen veggies are bad but that corn, green bean, carrot shit takes the cake in disgusting frozen food
It's so god damn awful you cannot tell me that that taste good
They never ever taste like actual vegetables

yeah well unless it comes in a box or bag telling me how to heat it up then i can't cook it.

UB was my thought. They were installing those things the year I graduated.

Tap water is $0.004 a gallon

Poor people are usually lazy. They can't be bothered to cook for themselves. Gibsmedat and all that jazz.

>$4 for a medium sized bag of chips

Uh huh.

Just drink tap water... Oh, you're American nevermind kek

>Arguing with literal retards

Next up
It's cheaper to eat at McDonald's then it is to cook food at home

Two fucking tenths of a cent per gallon. Upstate NY water is literally cheaper than dirt.

ocwa.org/pay-your-bill/water-rates-2014/rate-schedule-no-2/

>have fresh produce stand in ghetto
>jamals are constantly grabbing produce and running

Really activated my almonds.

If there was money to be made selling vegetables in that part of town, the stores would be there. In Mexican parts of town stores exist to sell that stuff, even the most gang infested parts of town have trucks that sell produce and fresh food, they roll in around sunrise and roll out before the cholos wake up. And Latinos by far have the lowest household income, it's not even debatable.

>Soda is literally cheaper than clean water
Uh no sweetie, spring water is 15p per 2 litre bottle & coke is £2 per 2 litre bottle, so that makes coke more than 1300% more expensive honey bunny.

>Chips
Brit bong using burger proxy detected sound the alarm!
BONG BONG BONG BONG
The SAS are coming for you.

Jesus, your chips are expensive?

79p for 5kg frozen over here at Aldi. Even French Fries cost £2 for the same amount.

Albeit your meat is practically free, of course, whereas ours is priced seemingly by a vegan trying to deter consumption.

The problem I have is with finding quality cheap meats. All the cheap meat I've eaten has giving me vicious diarrhea

P-please stop sweetie posting. I agree with you and all but its annoying.

>bottom pic
>all of those carbs
Yeah no

it costs me 37 cents to fill a gallon of purified drinking water at walmart

>Chips
It's french fries faggot go have your bike tire taken by the police.

He meant crisps, if he's meant Fries he would've said so.

This pissed me off so much.

When the Fresh n easy opened up near by house I would pass by almost everyday from work and grab a couple things to make a nice meal.

I enjoyed getting my hands on a bit higher quality deli meats and cheeses. (I miss the cheese so much). This is why we can't have nice things. I fucking hate having been born a spic.

Get an Air Fryer m8.

Slap almost anything in for 10 mins at 200degC.

>Upstate NY
>water bill

We some of the best water on the planet and you're getting yours through some municipality? Get a well, unless you're one of those city faggots.

Stop eating meat

W-what? alright I thought.
Crisps = chips
chips = fries
Am I wrong?

I always buy the stuff that is 50% off because it is about to expire
Its fine if you either cook it right away or freeze it

>The problem I have is with finding quality cheap meats. All the cheap meat I've eaten has giving me vicious diarrhea
Just eat horse, cheap & plentiful, there's a lot of good eatin in a hoss, and you can raise your own from foal if you have a little space, a window box or such like.

nigger you ever go grocery shopping in canada? oh thats right mom brings you a sandwich while you shitpost and play world of wizards.

ment for

Why are you agreeing with that statement?
Coke isn't make from spring water, it's made from filtered tap water.

I've only drank out of one well that had bad water, high iron content. My entire area is all wells.

By contrast, city water tastes vaguely like artificial sweetener and bleach. Anyone who says city > well is an idiot.

aint nothin like pumping that good ol spiggot and get er flowin from the well real nice like after a hard day on the farm

>that bottom pic
>healthy

Why do americans like to eat prepackaged fruits and vegetables? Are you truly this subhuman and lazy?

They sure do love flamin hot cheetos. I do too, but holy, it's like crack for black people. Well, those and real crack.

Slow Cookers, m8. Or whatever the American name for them are... crockpots, I think?

Slow cook that cheap as shit chicken over eight hours it removes all the antibiotics causing the trots. Even works for pork, but you have got to keep that moist. Marinade it over night, then slow cook it.

Gutrot chicken "goujons" (ie shit we swept off the floor) sells at around £2.50 for a massive sack of around 4kg. You can coat 'em in honey and soy sauce, slow cook 'em until their edible.

Yes

Do you think poor starving people care about carbs? They need calories

hpw hard is it to grow your own food really, they are on welfare and do nothing all day anyways.

BUT I FUCKING LOVE FRIED POTATOES

We don't grow vegetables paco. It's hundreds of thousands of miles of cornfields. Turn it into fuel, turn it into cornmeal to fatten the livestock, turn it into corn syrup for a million different uses.

If we want vegetables and fruits and shit we'll just buy it from you or some poor South American shithole.

We truly are in no position to talk to the Americans about diet fellow spic.

thats a lie, a gallon of water is 99 cents while a 2 liter of soda is 99 cents. I was once the poorest of poor fags living in the bayou of louisiana and all we could afford was rice, vegetables, and whatever catfish my stepdad could catch out the river. We were living on less than what people get in EBT a month and not collecting welfare like you degenerate niggers. We persevered and ate healthy and i excelled in school and sports despite not having. Fuck poorfag amerifats, they lack discipline

That plus a few pounds of chicken leg quarters u get big af

I haven't owned my house for very long, it's on my to-do list.

Meanwhile I know a guy north of here who's well water is so clean that the town thought he sent bottled water for a test sample. They actually sent someone out to get a sample straight from the tap because they didn't believe him.

its so they might not sweetie post again.

Spring water in the country is god-tier; you could almost call it delicious. My well water has too much iron in it, though -- needs to be filtered and even then still tastes like blood.

1lb ~= 450g
1oz ~= 28g

aint nothin like slow cookin roast beef and gettin the gravy flowin real wet like after a hard day on the farm

What is this nigger trying to cook with all that random bullshit?

>Food deserts

Remind me again how this isn't a meme? I used to live in the ghetto (North Philadelphia) and there is a produce store in every neighborhood. Not to mention that you can buy canned veggies, canned chicken, tuna, salmon, rice, condiments, etc. from the fucking dollar store

>We truly are in no position to talk to the Americans about diet fellow spic.
You can say whatever you want about obesity rates, but at least we eat fresh unprocessed produce most of the time.

I personally shame people who buy shit at oxxos like pepsico products or anything similar, I eat well and I'm not fat.

Even if that's true why not buy the raw vegetables instead of buying them in plastic bags, pre shredded/cut? I doubt those shitty vegetables have the same quantity of nutrients as raw vegetables