(((Varg))) Exposed

>Varg Vikernes. (Birth name was unironically Christian Vikernes.)
>Joined the larp scene in Norway as a teenager
>killed his best friend because he looked at him wrong.
>burned churches and UNESCO monuments
>gets sentenced to lul norway prison for like 14 years
>meanwhile in America he would have gotten death penalty
>becomes a nazi in prison
>attempts to break out of prison, and robs a car at gun point
>gets caught and sent back to prison, only gets slap on the wrist
>gets out of prison
>Abandons his 13 year old daughter he fathered in a degenerate black metal party. Doesn't even have contact with her, or attempts to have contact with her. Literally caused a single mother
>abandoned by all family, and friends.
>literally marries a diagnosed autist in France
>Takes her last name, and moves to a cuckshed in the middle of nowhere in France. Now legally known as "Louis Cachet"
>Refuses to learn his host country's language, instead abusing their immigration laws. He can't even talk to his wife, outside of some broken English phrases she was forced to learn
>Literally lives off welfare, and has 5+ little baby money makers to keep the flow coming in
>Makes shitty youtube videos about how Italians are negroid, and why autism is genetically superior or why blue eyes makes me not go blind in the snow
>worshiped by "le deus vult" magapede larpers on 4chins for some unknown reason
>doesn't even make music anymore because he has to live in a hut and pretend its -3000 BCE to feel like a man
>no accepting the fact he is a complete loser, who knows nothing, and is a far-right maniac LITERAL MURDERER WHO STILL SAYS HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY KILLING HIS BEST FRIEND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE
youtube.com/watch?v=WtrepNwYRKc
youtube.com/watch?v=OeESVB0uaNc
youtube.com/watch?v=DdKHiCrrgTM&t=1056s
youtube.com/watch?v=eRATeUEBWJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZKsgHhpUZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is a joke, it's beyond me that people worship him as the le perfect scando european

any youtube e-celeb shit should be automatically deleted

bait thread

>In 2015, Vikernes released his own tabletop role-playing game named "MYFAROG" (Mythical Fantasy Role-playing Game)

A sucessful sociopath autismbux recipient who is worshipped by less successful sociopathic autists. In other words, most of Sup Forums.

Varg is shit tier.

(((Shill)))

Pretty much sums up everything wrong with Varg. But you forgot about the "muh soil erosion"

>burned churches and UNESCO monuments
he's alright with me

christfags hate what they now know will be the reckoning of the emerging neo-pagans

Tremble you sons of Jesus, tremble, for son the men of Odin will once more appear in mass.

That map was 100% done by an American.
>varg thinks Austrians are negroids but think Hungarians are pure Nordic
yeah.. no

Look faggot, I know all the states in the US and you know all the states in the EU.

Big fucking whoop.

>Literally a sandnigger

Varg! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY

>scotland and ireland
>nordic

just because your family came from there american doesnt mean your white.

Only difference is I don't pretend to know the US states. I don't make illogical maps of the US, pretending them to be true.

you forgot

>he has five white blue eyed blond children while you jerk off to BBC

Damn, he didn't even deny it, lol.

YOU LEFT OUT BEING SCHOOLED IN IRAQ BECAUSE HIS DAD WORKED FOR SADDAM HUSSEIN

>this one extremely butthurt american christfag constantly spamming this shit

>>Abandons his 13 year old daughter he fathered in a degenerate black metal party. Doesn't even have contact with her, or attempts to have contact with her. Literally caused a single mother

He does have contact with her, which I don't understand, she's a total degenerate trying to be a whore musician.

To be fair niggers STILL live in those huts, while Scandinavians don't.

>Austrians
>Bretons
>Swiss
>North Italians
>Welsh
>Cornish
>Normans
>North Eastern Russians
>Not White

>Hungarians
>White

I always knew Varg was a retard but not like this

delt ths

>vikucks

Did somebody mention Iraq and Saddam Hussein?

This is /Memri TV/ thread now

>~25 cherry picked battles out of a ~300 year period of constant warfare/raiding
really made me think

>be varg
>leach in France
>calles Frenches non white

Oh you ungrateful motherfucker.

find some counter-examples or get back in your cuckshed with the other neopagan larpers

>roman empire never existed
5/10 made me respond to this bait

come on dude, some ragtag group of malnourished manlets sailing on a boat for days wearing leather can really beat a militia of men wearing better made armour and weapons?

>even make music
he never made music
black metal is not music

>conquest of most of England
>Paris
i'm too lazy to counter any more than that.

you're basically just another hipster who because people like vikings nowadays you say they were shit just like you did a few years ago with the Spartans when they became popular.

The thing about this image is, Varg has really softened on his views of niggers etc. He views both white and black people as "savages" and views living in your own racial homeland as a savage as a virtue. He says that all of our problems are due to mixed-raced people not being able to live in nature like a savage, so they had to create an artificial living situation- civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

>He can't even talk to his wife, outside of some broken English phrases she was forced to learn

is this true?

Are the plebbitors this buttmad because varg called trump-supporters retards (which they are) and trump a neocon (which he is).

youtube.com/watch?v=WtrepNwYRKc

Repent.

>killed his best friend because he looked at him wrong.

They did, over and over again. Which is why Europe lived in constant fear of them and its the reason most armies did not even go out to face them and instead paid them off because they were so afraid of them. They were renowed for their fighting skill

it's why they were used as elite mercenary units in Britain, Russia and Byzantium etc

You people shouldn't become historically illiterate just because you dislike modern day pagans. It's a great shameful display.

>posting shit
youtube.com/watch?v=OeESVB0uaNc

youtube.com/watch?v=DdKHiCrrgTM&t=1056s

Varg is a LARPing faggot and anyone who takes his shit seriously is a retard.

Vargfaggs uterlly BTFO....kek.

Varg did nothing wrong.

She speaks english and he speaks french. OP is a butthurt plebbitor that actually believes in the trump meme.

>BCE

atheist scum detected

how is this related?

are people trying to suppress this thread or something? why not post gore?

>taking a meme seriously
lurk more

She speaks Norwegian and he seems pretty proficient in French too. They speak Norwegian to eachother though i'm pretty sure

the kids can speak fluent both Norwegian and French

>who preserved the roman empire's legacy ?

I don't know, most of it sounds like a pig getting slaughtered
I only liked Ulver and Dissection

Sure they will

>Which is why Europe lived in constant fear of them and its the reason most armies did not even go out to face them and instead paid them off because they were so afraid of them. They were renowed for their fighting skill

Yet any region that adapted and build proper coastal defenses, the English burh, for example had little to no further issue with Viking raiding. The Viking raids worked most effectively in fractured political environments and in areas without proper seaward defensive strategy

youtube.com/watch?v=eRATeUEBWJQ

Good taste.

Late burzum is also good.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZKsgHhpUZE

good luck with that heathen

there's dozens of us!

>he does it every day

Yeah anti-raiding defenses are pretty good vs raiding.

If Varg was in America he wouldn't have even been punished for anything he did.

>filename

Ha!

As far as I know he only said good things about the French. He's still a retard though.

Enjoy ban troll

>implying Varg and Euronymous were ever friends, let alone best friends

No one in continential Europe is white, including you.

Congratulations on the ifunny watermark fagosaur

>killed his best friend

He was never friends with that commie fag. He said that, and everybody else in that "scene" hated him, and only accepted him because he had a store and a studio.

>leaf

Call Moot because I don't give a fuck