Richard spencer to take over the US navy secretary

Richard spencer to take over the US navy secretary

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-to-nominate-richard-spencer-for-navy-secretary/ar-BBBQfGc

HOLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

militarytimes.com/articles/military-transgender-policy-jim-mattis-donald-trump
yahoo.com/news/ukraine-russia-trade-twitter-barbs-including-simpsons-gif-182026334.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>its real

Arent some navy officers called frogmen?

Israel is the strongest ally we have against the Islamic states in the middle east. One war at a time faggot

Fuck off kike
>1488

Different spencer. This one is an investment banker.

But why?

Never actually looked at this guy beside seeing his picture on Sup Forums. He's a lunatic jesus christ

It's another Richard Spencer you morons

>1488

Get ready for Spencer to fuck your anus, yid

Kek, different Richard Spencer though.

Fuck them, and fuck the islamists too. There is literally one thing keeping us from waging a proper we over there. If we removed gefilte fish, the whole operation would take 2 months while we pound that corner of the planet into a quivering pile of meat.

No more Israeli spying!

>DIFFERENT RICHARD SPENCER
DIFFERENT RICHARD SPENCER
>DIFFERENT RICHARD SPENCER
DIFFERENT RICHARD SPENCER

You kikes are nervous huh? maybe don't fire on US ships

Fuck USS Liberty.

First thing he should do is put an end on that Transgenderism shit in the Navy (as it should in all the other branches).

I SWEAR TO FUCKING CHRIST IF THIS FUCKING E-CELEB COCK SUCKER EVEN GETS CLOSE TO MY SERVICE I'M DONE.

THIS ENTIRE JOB IS A FUCKING JOKE AND THE LAST THING I NEED IS A LITERAL MEME LIVING ABOVE ME. FUCK FUCK FUCK ASDJHK

Different Richard spencer, but that is hillarious. Got me for a second

fuck you OP

top kek

Nah

>Heiling Hitler

That nigger killed himself like a faggot. Trump is saving the Free world, not that uniballed failure of a leader who was too self-absorbed and focused on giant weapons to realize he could have won the war if he stuck to conventional means instead of wasting all his resources on retarded shit. Hitler was a horrendous strategist, he lost WWII because he was an idiot

Get lost kike

You're thinking about SEALs. Not everything revolves around dumb memes

Calm down shipmate. The Navy is such shit today that it can't possibly get any worse. Spencer would actually be an improvement. You probably have a shitty command.

They already are.

militarytimes.com/articles/military-transgender-policy-jim-mattis-donald-trump

>Not everything revolves around dumb memes

Yes it does.

Had me going for a second there. Turns out it's a different Richard Spencer though.

The important thing is that he is moving more
toward anti-jew. The USS liberty is important
for understanding judeo false flags.

Nice fuhrer digits, now get in the oven

>Believing in the established religions

I bet you're a Christian, right? Hilarious. We're in a simulation. Your inability to understand probability is why you will always lose.

no shit

Your inability to understand chaos is why your plans will no longer work.

Damn you suffer of severe autism m8....

ISRAEL BTFO SO HARD HOLY SHIT

How do you think Trump got elected?

>militarytimes.com/articles/military-transgender-policy-jim-mattis-donald-trump
Dude, I watched Mattews hearing live and found him dodging the questions to if he would treat the transgender idea in the military.

Maybe this guy is all show and no go afterall.

Politically Incorrect catchprases may impress soldiers and military afficionados, but fuck it, where is the fucking work he should be done about this already.

The problem with jews in america is that american christianity takes the Bible literally. And this is why ppl make fun of them when they try to explain dinossaurs, or the fact that the Earth is older than 5000 years.

By the same measure, they think that jews are the chosen ppl, and if the members of congress that believe in this have to betrayil their nation in order to save the jews and go to Heaven, they will.

>1488

What did he mean by this?

Those comments are cancer, the military is fucked.

Week later
THE RUSSIANS DID WE GOT SEKRET PROOFs

Will ukrarians ever stop being butthurt?
>m-muh Crimea

Autoban people posting twitter links

i still think hes a faggot, but that was good.

>get punched in the face
>completely ruined by it because you were a fake ass e-celeb who has no real effect on anything
>cult of personality slowly dies off as normal people take notice for the first time ever and are immediately turned off
>even though your whole persona is the "respectable" neo-Nazi
>rage-quit and start whining about Trump being a globalist
>everyone laughs at you because they knew you were fake as shit the whole time
>desperate remaining cultists try everything they can do to keep you relevant
>can't even rouse the attention of the (((media))) anymore because they realize their psy-op has failed and no one gives a shit
>become such a literal who? that people confuse you with a now more important person.
>meanwhile true conservatives and their new-found allies are still plugging along, getting shit done
>Trump is still winning
>Left is still losing
>world keeps on turning
>life-work is utterly meaningless
Gotta admit, I've enjoyed this tragicomedy so far.

BY GAWD HE"S GOT THE TRIDENTS!

Literally what? Spencer was front page news for the thing in Charlottesville. He's been on like two or three different mainstream shows in which he talks to niggers within the last month.

>tries to brag about being (((front-page news)))
>guest on (((mainstream shows)))
>still a literal who? to 95% of the American populace
>until you say: "The Nazi who got punched"
>then everyone lol's and says: "Oh yeah, haha!"
>you then say: "But I mean, even if he's a tool he shouldn't have been punched."
>and they say: "Yeah, that's true."
>then you both talk about something relevant.
>next time you mention spencer to that person
>"Who?"
I enjoy watching the losers lose.

And yet he's still the biggest name on the Alt-Right, he knows how to drum up publicity for the movement, who cares if anybody knows his name? Everybody on the alt-right is a nobody to normies, are you retarded?

>yfw Trump ordered people to hunt for any man with the name 'richard spencer' to appoint to any position just to troll people thinking he hired that alt-right-"founder"-wannabe-mega-cuck

covfefe trump.... covfefe...

yahoo.com/news/ukraine-russia-trade-twitter-barbs-including-simpsons-gif-182026334.html

that tweet.... actually happened...

simpsons memes are ridic

>Israel is the strongest ally we have against the Islamic states in the middle east.
no they're not they work directly with Saudi Arabia and they've been the biggest burden on us considering our other allies

>JIDF claiming he's a Zionist BTFO
what will they say now?
Kikes sweating hard rn

Holy shit I can't believe trump would do this, especially right after the two scoop scandal

>Has to be approved by Senate
Trump has 0 intention of making Richard Spencer Navy Secretary.

4D CHESS INBOUND

GET READY FOR A SHITSTORM

Hell be impeached because of that second scoop according to inside sources.

So lets meme the other richard spencer in power

The constitution only allows a single scoop, Shmlumpf knew this and took a second one any way. Rumpf needs to be impeached now!

Wish it was true

Where's the wall, retard

HOLY SHIT LADS..THE ALT RIGHT IS MAKING GAINS

fuck they put the wrong guy...REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>350,000,000 man nuclear super power
>needing help from subversive micro state in a place we don't care about
Pick one faggot.

Also ally??? Wtf have they ever done for us?

And what are SEALS, numbnuts? Airforce?

>investment banker becoming US navy secretary
>South China islands still being disputed
>fiscal and resource benefits if we """"handle the dispute""""
>etcetera etcetera

Really joggin' my noggin', right there

Repent, faggot.

How the fuck did that EVER become a thing? Trannies under arms? How is that not just laughable on the very face of it?

HOLY FUCK
is this even real life anymore

CNN: Dogwhistle to Alt-Right fans?

>We're in a simulation

Seriously. Fuck the Ukraine.

the alt right doesn't exist.

Jews are sm--

>1488

WHAT THE FOOCK HOLY SHIT
spencer might be a faggot but HOLY SHIT
gj m8