Why do old people or those who plan to commit suicide usually never carry out actions against their political enemies...

Why do old people or those who plan to commit suicide usually never carry out actions against their political enemies before they go? They would have nothing to lose, while being able to retaliate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQOScWiIQ60
youtube.com/watch?v=AmQpyaSFVn0
youtube.com/watch?v=n21YmTER28M
youtube.com/watch?v=pYX-GvIGmLc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you do though?
Id gladly walk up and shoot whichever political figure youd like and then blow my own brains out but its not that simple.

Because this is Europe, not the Middle East
You have to go back by the way

>but its not that simple.
What do you mean by this? How would it not be simple?

Because they don't want to be remembered as some psycho killers.

most people depressed enough to commit suicide generally dont care enough about politics at that point

You could get caught and imprisoned for life before you are able to kill yourself.

No important person walks to the store to buy themselves a beer and they certainly dont walk to work.
I can walk up to whichever random unimportant person which holds no power on the street but i cannot walk up to my own president even though hes arguably worthless.
Shooting someone is much easier than finding them.
Every politically motivated kill is usually done by professional groups and not by individuals that are depressed sitting infront of their computers.
Every shooter thats just a regular or a suicide bomber never kills anyone thats not a commoner.
Hate religion? Shoot up a church, but nobody shoots up the pope.

Also this
Even if you are capable of finding and tracking someone such as a president chances are youre going to be discovered if you take too long.

This.

Most people have morals and don't suddenly drop them just because they decide to check out. Also, if you've decided to end your life, it's not as if the world's problems are your problems anymore.

>Because this is Europe, not the Middle East
But this is wrong, we are the Middle East since many years now. Also, this is no rational explanation.

>Because they don't want to be remembered as some psycho killers.
Would you not be celebrated by your ancestors if you it helped them to surivive and claim the territory/power? The prophet Mohammed took many lives and is seen as the ideal man by billions of Muslims.

>most people depressed enough to commit suicide generally dont care enough about politics at that point
That would be a valid explanation, but still hard to understand when they give away such a chance to retaliate.

Why would an old man who will die soon care if he gets imprisoned for life? Also, you could take many devices with you that would make this scenario very unlikely.

There will always be another to fill their place. You must use political power to topple corrupt systems, not a single act of violence

>I can walk up to whichever random unimportant person which holds no power on the street but i cannot walk up to my own president even though hes arguably worthless.
That is where you are wrong, you could execute anyone with enough creativity and effort.
youtube.com/watch?v=dQOScWiIQ60

And you can surely kill anyone who has no personal protection like the president. Many signficant people would fall under this class and the higher politicans depend on them.

Well to be fair in germanistan its a little bit more effort to get a gun than in america for example.
And people with guns obviously care more about other things.

Because they are weak individualistic faggots,they are self centered and cannot see past their own "muh struggle".,
If you had any morals you would be killing niggers in the streets faggot.

And people that are depressed are not the best at dealing with whats illegal, too much effort.

The same reason ISIS captives sit there calm and placid while their friends get their heads cut off with a dull knife right beside them.

At the point where you are willing to take your own life you have been so beaten into submission, so spiritually broken, you have no spirit left to fight.

>Most people have morals
But many people may consider it as moral to take out your political enemy who wants to kill your people.

>Also, if you've decided to end your life, it's not as if the world's problems are your problems anymore.
You could do it for the moment of sweet revenge though, to retaliate - and maybe for people you care about.

people leave families behind and dont want those with the most power to harm them after they're gone. If you have no loved ones maybe it's a different story

>Id gladly walk up and shoot whichever political figure youd like and then blow my own brains out but its not that simple.

Is genocide and murder hard-coded into Serbian DNA or something?

Old People are often too weak for such a Task at this Point
If you ever had something to do with someone whos suicidal, youd know that he is so focused on his own misery, that he really isnt thinking about going out in a blaze of glory

Also most People are decent People
Wagering their life in such a manner like you propose in your post is something unnatural for a human being
Only hardcore Sociopaths/Psychopaths wager their life like this

CNN
MSN
Many other propeganda outlets are just begging to be stormed by an autistic Sup Forums user and they all deserve it

Would you want to live in Baghdad?
There, it's pretty frequent for people considering suicide, to go and kill their ideological "enemies" as they do it.

>There will always be another to fill their place.
They will not fill the place when they believe they are the next to go, this is a common sniper technique.

>You must use political power to topple corrupt systems, not a single act of violence
What about many acts of violence? Would that not lead to a change of political power?

Kek

Take a good look around you

spoken like a true Russian shill

are you using VPN or are you a full blown traitor to your nation?

Murderers always outlive their victims. The good die young.

Europe has become like Baghdad if you have not noticed.

law of revenge is transferred to friends and family in such a case.

fuck off kike traitor turkroach scumbag. kill yourself but pay your fucking debt first. mainstream fags deserve painful death

>Old People are often too weak for such a Task at this Point
Too weak to pull a trigger?

>Also most People are decent People
But are there may be many people who think it is decent to take out your political enemy who wants to kill your whole people?

Because you don't feel like doing much when you feel like killing yourself.

Please kill Merkel.

So why has nobody retaliated against the families and friends of Muslims who commited terror attacks? And what about people who have no family or friends? Old people often die lonely.

Do you really think she is more than a puppet? Do you really think she has any real political power?

glenn miller did just that.

And he had 4 years to live.

You never really shot a gun, did you ?

Having Arthritis or Dementia or a bad hip certainly wont help, i tell you that

"who wants to kill your whole People"
White Genocide in Europe if fucking bullshit, and you know that
the only Guys responsible for the declining Birthrates here are you morons not wanting to grow up
Merkel cant do shit, and there is no secret Police waiting to take your Kids away
deal with it

Are you trying to justify terrorism?

>You never really shot a gun, did you ?
>Having Arthritis or Dementia or a bad hip certainly wont help, i tell you that
Such nonsense, I have had the opportunity to do it once just for fun and it should be absolutely no problem for old people.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmQpyaSFVn0

>"who wants to kill your whole People"
>White Genocide in Europe if fucking bullshit, and you know that
Suicidal birth rate, non-Whites breed like rabbits and millions from Africa enter the country. Do the math.

youtube.com/watch?v=n21YmTER28M

No, I am asking why people who have nothing to lose do not retaliate?

Inheritance worries, I guess.

Also they are bluepilled fucks who believe television.

Many old people are poor. Also, why should they care about material things instead of their whole people?

Because they are depressed, and people who are depressed just don't give a fuck about anything

Not even just pulling one trigger? And what about old people? They are not necessarily depressed but are just facing the natural end of their life. Why should they care the slightest about a life sentence?

Nobody, i repeat nobody can fucking STOP YOU FROM HAVING CHILDREN IN EUROPE
The People themselves dont want children
there is no effort to do it, European People are just degenerates who dont want Kids
deal with it
Also no muslim Country except for Pakistan has a higher Birthrate than 2.5, if you took only 5 minutes to Google that fact you would know

"Going up to 5 meter to shoot some robber is the same as Shooting at a Politician with highly trained Body guards" are you retarded or what ?

Wed be made into terrorists not martyrs.

As someone who's gonna end it soon. Do you want me to be the next evil white man? Or just fade away. You may say it's selfish to end ones life but I don't want to fuck my people over on the way out.

also, citing the same fucking right wing Propaganda for 2 years now
holy shit, really ?
are you 14 ?
dont you ever go out the door ?

Basically you'd have to have a person who
1) has a strong political motive,
2) can rationalize murder as good and even necessary,
3) does not leave behind close relatives / loved ones,
4) does not have wealth,
5) wants to end their own life,
6) does not mind being a coward (i.e. carrying out an act of terrorism and suiciding),
7) has access to targets compatible with political motive,
8) has access to weaponry / knowhow and a reasonably high likelihood of success,
9) has the strength and means to do more than just drag themselves through the exit door.

I'm sure there are more factors, but even those nine are probably not commonly found in one individual.

People likely to carry out a politically motivated attack / assassination / etc. are likely to do it long before they're old and sure they want to kill themselves. Very few people would just suddenly go radical / terrorist in old age. And the older people get, the less they tend to be ultra-serious and emotional about the world around them because they've lived and seen enough to understand there's nothing new under the sun and just reflect on human foolishness. Young people are more idealistic and emotional and hence more likely to become radical.

Why do you want to end it ?
might as well share your story

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Because they are going to kill themselves, they don't give a shit about worldly things any longer.

You have to go back to Sup Forums.

My commie killing grandpa says that they will retaliate against his family, that it made more sense back when he was young and alone.

>Nobody, i repeat nobody can fucking STOP YOU FROM HAVING CHILDREN IN EUROPE
You could not be more wrong. Due to (((feminism))) women massively joined the workforce which resulted in halving the real income power which makes it much harder to support a large family. Before one average man could easily have a house with enough space and provide for seven children. In addition, since women became career oriented they delay becoming a mother often until they are 35 years old and almost infertile. Bad habits like drinking alcohol and smoking are also very negatively impacting the fertility. Women getting so much power and independence that they do not feel the need to have children and are also not willing to sacrifice for wealth, traveling etc. The stability of marriage was destroyed also.

So in sum, it is not a pure coincidence that the White birth rate is suicidal and you would need to convince women to have more children - it is not solely your decision.

>"Going up to 5 meter to shoot some robber is the same as Shooting at a Politician with highly trained Body guards" are you retarded or what ?
You said they would not be able to pull the trigger - you are the retard here. And there would be other valuable targets than protected politicans too.

>dont you ever go out the door ?
It is no propaganda, it is an undeniable reality. And yes, if I go outside I see many Blacks and Browns and I am not even living in Oslo.

Also, here an average German city nowadays
youtube.com/watch?v=pYX-GvIGmLc

It's pretty comfy down here, if you wanna play Breivik stay in Santa's Village

>1) has a strong political motive,
I think this is the easiest requirement, there should be enough who are furious/sad what the world has become the last few decades.

>2) can rationalize murder as good and even necessary,
It always depends on good for who. For the victims it is probably bad (if it is an enemy why should the perpetrator care?), but others may benefit and it would be good for them.

>3) does not leave behind close relatives / loved ones,
Many old people die lonely.

>4) does not have wealth,
Many old people are poor.

>5) wants to end their own life,
Their life will end anyway soon and there is no absolute chance that they will be caught.

>6) does not mind being a coward (i.e. carrying out an act of terrorism and suiciding),
Many may see them as heros, for example among Muslims they are seen as martyrs who sacrifice themselves for the political interests of their own people their religion.

>7) has access to targets compatible with political motive,
There are many lower ranked valuable targets who are not protected but critical for the ones who have political power.

>8) has access to weaponry / knowhow and a reasonably high likelihood of success,
Extremely easy, just use your vehicle or a knife. There are probably many ways how you can obtain a gun.

>9) has the strength and means to do more than just drag themselves through the exit door
All they would need to do is to pull a trigger.

I am speaking of the Muslim terrorism such as Brussels, Paris, Nice, Manchester, several German cities, Orlando shooting etc. We have become Baghdad since a while.

Everyone is individualistic at heart. For all you know, you are the center of the universe, the only conscious being that exists. All you can know is that you are real because you think. Everything else is trivial. For example, how do you know that you aren't invincible? You haven't died yet, have you? You cannot, beyond a reasonable doubt, claim you aren't the entire universe.

No, that's because isis gives them a lot of xanax before hand.
Not even joking

>We
Last serious muslim terror attack in Spain was 13 years ago though, and I would call it more a revenge from Saddam's officials than ideologically motivated by Islam

But even the most individualistic person may feel joy retaliating against his enemy? Ever heard of that revenge is sweet?

they let you post on Sup Forums Anders?

Man they have the best prison system on Earth

I am not encouraging any of those acts. I simply want to answer this question out of curiosity, because I do not understand why someone who has nothing to lose would not retaliate.

Breivik neither sought suicide nor was he of old age, so he does not fit in the mentioned category.

You better plant your fucking seed into a white woman if you are white before you die you fucking queer

>If you kill your enemy, he wins

You're a fucking pussy. Hurry the fuck up and do it so you won't spread your defeatist cancer to would be fighters of our Race.

No, I agree with you completely. Do an individualist martyrdom is the climax to the movie which is their life. It actually doesn't make sense as to why this doesn't happen. Political figureheads give speeches in public areas all the time, if one wanted to one could go to the next trump rally and shoot trump between the eyes.

Politics is for mentally retarded and simple minded. For most it ranks like 5th or 6th on their concerns if it ranks at all.