How does anybody justify abortion? You are killing a human being...

How does anybody justify abortion? You are killing a human being. And not only is this a lazy way out of a big mistake you made, YOU HAVE OPTIONS- just put the kid up for adoption. It cannot be justified, it is simply murder out of stupidity and laziness.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=k7OdDokiino
princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/wdhbb.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That abomination is not a human.

You will not get many replies with this image and framing of the issue. You need to gta very enticing image of a scantily clad woman and somehow bring the issue of abortion as a moral issue and wammen being the inferior gender, you get my point. Only then I guess you will get some (You)s or a proper discussion if thats what you are looking for.

I dont know. Maybe they think its like a small lizard who cant even understand its alive.

>How does anybody justify abortion?
"my body my choice". after that it's just autistic screeching

>its murder
so what?

>dude I want to have DOUBLE the nigger population and shit up society with a massive spike in criminals and general children of single mother scum because of my jewish sand nigger religion that doesnt say anything about when you get your soul but actually advocates for giving miscarriages to women who cheat on their husbands lmao

american christcuck logic

When you cut out all of the bullshit the pro-choice stance is, assuming they're not ignorant of biology, that they don't believe that all humans should be treated equally. The debate is so tarred with rhetoric and euphemisms that many of them don't realize that this is their view, especially when it comes to the feminism pro-choice people who constantly espouse how egalitarian they are. It's helpful to frame the debate this way because it forces them to confront their own views--It forces them ask themselves if they really believe that all humans should be treated equally. If we can treat the unborn human beings unequally then why should we be able to treat female or black human beings unequally? This then moves the debate into areas of S.L.E.D. which strongly favors the pro-life debater.

It reduces the birth rate of non-whites.

I would attempt to eliminate anyone who tries to ruin my life, infant or otherwise.

>You are killing a human being.

and?

Nigger feetus
No problem
Human abortions should be ilegal

Spirit Cookers & Spirit Eaters, along with various Cults & Genetic experiments are supplied by PP.

Also, if you can convince a Society to destroy its offspring..... It's signed its eventual gravestone.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Does this little buddy look like he cares to you?

boi

Whether or not a victim cares about whether or not he's a victim is irrelevant to the matter of whether or not a moral wrong took place. If I rob somebody and the victim doesn't care, a robbery still took place.

How can't you?
I watch the news daily, and every single day I wish your president's parents had an abortion.

by telling themselves its not human or not a child. i have this debate a lot and they all basically say that its not a person until its born.

Killing can be good.

>Crime prevention
>Retard prevention
>Poor people don't make as many poor people
>Dumb liberals go extinct
So many benefits

Because people want to be hedonistic and not worry about the consequences

Too many mouths to feed.

Dude you have been exposed as a complete and total fraud

> Anonymous5 has already been exposed as a larper

> go away you nerd

lol niggers arent people you retarded brainwashed r/atheist goyim faggot

Literally the only situation I can think of to justify an abortion is if you're Gina Davis' character in The Fly.

OH SHIT HE DID IT

i bet 6-month old babies wouldn't appear to "care" either

Less Niggers

Why are liberals so weak they can't say that killing babies is good eugenics?

Plus if it is voluntary it supports self determination.

It's kinda complicated when you think. If the bitch would bring this child to this world, she abandon and put it in the garbage bin or leave it to institutions and then get adopted by faggots. By far abortion is most humane thing to do by comparison.

My solution, whith every abortion free sterilisation.

It's a horible thing to give birth and abandon the child or worse, or do abrotion.

Lose - Lose situation.

This. There is a curve to the worth of the life of a human, which increases up until a certain age and then tapers off.
The curves are different for men and women.

If Roe v. Wade never happened, this country would be nearly 25% black today. But it is 13%

Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger, a dedicated Eugenics supporter. While modern cuckservatives love Mexican immigrants, 'progressive' Sanger believed that immigration should be limited to only Northern Europeans and that those unfit to procreate should be sterilized.

Sanger described blacks as 'barely better than Chimpanzees' as she worked hand in hand with black ministers to distribute birth control to their congregations.

Planned Parenthood is the #1 killer of blacks in the USA and worldwide is second only to AIDS and Malaria. They kill hundreds of future Mike Browns every day.

Any candidate who opposes planned parenthood or abortion is a cuckservative.

All of the Christian conservatives are cucks.

You can't. It rampant nihilism and care free degeneracy that has allowed it to become the norm.

>Buuuut I don't wanna be responsible for my decision
>Buuut fucking without a condom is so fun

You're murdering babies because you can't fathom an ounce of responsibility or forethought.

I'd love it it they switched the abortion from the baby to mutilation of the unfit nigger lover mother.

I advocate voluntary, subsidized sterilization. Only an idiot or someone who already has children would accept sterilization, and idiots are the exact people who should not reproduce.

Bad example, by definition robbery is some one taking something from you against your will. If you don't care it isn't against your will and therefore isn't a robbery.

You have the option to cure cancer by killing one innocent child. Do you go for it?

ayyy lmao!!

funny thats exactly what i say when i look at an indian

Okay, but larping aside though.

This is bullshit, more crypto commie shit with racism as a justification. Blacks have far more kids that whites BECAUSE of abortion. Blacks will have the baby because they don't give a shit and it gets them more GIBS, white college chicks will keep getting abortions because it's the "responsible" thing to do. Sanger was a retard like most democrats.

>Why are liberals so weak they can't say that killing babies is good eugenics?

Because that's literally Hitler.

They are conflicted.

Ironically, they do believe in eugenics, but mom won't let them be hardcore.

>trying to ignore the "general children of single mother scum" bit

hmm I wonder what triggered you so bad hmm

Abortion is taking someones life against their will. Besides, I'm not comparing abortion to robbery. I don't know why always do that - just because it's mention as an example doesn't mean it's being compared,

>Whether or not a victim cares about whether or not he's a victim is irrelevant
The point is that for something to be able to be a victim at all, they should at least have the capacity to perceive being victimized.

Just think about it, we've had abortion for this entire time that blacks have started to out reproduce whites. YOU ALREADY HAVE ABORTION AND WE ARE HAVING A BIRTH RATE PROBLEM. Abortion doesn't solve black reproduction people.

I bet there is a "cure" for cancer, but who want's to cure their costumers. :D

If you're sleeping I can murder you? What if you're in a coma? Does this mean I can walk into the retard school down the road and start shooting randomly? Do you actually about these things or are you just winging it?

Would you eat whatever that thing on the left is of the baby for $100k?

i dont understand why we waste all that meat. i mean its not human. just think of all the people we could feed

This. Christianity was a fucking mistake for the West. Turned us all into turbo cucked countries.

All you religious fucks, fuck you and fuck your enabling of the dindu population explosion.

Wouldn't they just rebut that unborn children aren't human?
We don't like lewdposters you dumb newfag.
That it's even possible unborn children have a fraction of the value of human life refutes the pro-choice position, and is irrefutable in itself because it's impossible to prove otherwise; that unborn children are even potentially human proves this. Leftists don't understand this because they simply don't care about what's true. I was looking at the front page of reddit once (inb4 go back) and there was this cancerous (per usual) post on /r/twoxchromosomes about a study along the lines of showing the questionable morality of abortions bringing the issue into legal question, and the post title was literally something like "FIGHT THIS, WHATEVER THE COST" with absolutely no concern for the validity or soundness of the study. All they cared about was proving abortion is fine with no concern for whether or not that's true.
I even once had a girl try to argue with me that unborn children have no legal rights and therefore have no right to live, and that I'm an asshole for being against it because women who try to kill their own babies die more often than when it's done professionally. They're braindamaged and they're evil.

Kek. How are things in Pakistan brother I haven't been back for 10 years?

>Wouldn't they just rebut that unborn children aren't human?

Yeah they could, but it's a scientifically inaccurate belief. I could dig up a dozen or references if needed.

"Althought life is a continuous process, fertilization is a critical landmark because under ordinary circumstances, a new, genetically distinct human organism is thereby formed."
-Human Embryology & Teratology, 3rd edition pg. 8

"Zygote. This cell, formed by the union of an ovum and a sperm (Gr. zyg tos, yoked together), represents the beginning of a human being. The common expression 'fertilized ovum' refers to the zygote."
-Before We Are Born: Essentials of Embryology and Birth Defects

"The development of a human begins with fertilization, a process by which the spermatozoon from the male and the oocyte from the female unite to give rise to a new organism, the zygote."
-Langman's Medical Embryology

I think the point is how can this be justified legally?

Fun fact: Jews make special meals out of it and eat it for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7OdDokiino

christianity has literally had no institutional power in the west for the last 70 years aside from some small scale effect on public opinion.

its this beautiful secular utopia that has caused and failed to solve these problems. and of all this wonderful science and social progress their highly enlightened solution was to butcher babies in the womb. and you call them niggers

Those are my forceps, you son of a bitch!

What about medical reasons, eg thalidomide babies?

Are you sure all of your examples don't have the capacity to perceive being victimized? How do you figure a sleeping person loses his capacity to be sentient?

A sleeping person is not sentient while sleeping. Explain to me how the unborn don't have the capacity for sentience. How do humans become sentient if the unborn don't have this capacity?

It's wrong to murder people in their sleep because they have dreams and stuff

Can anyone tell me where this fuckers spaceship landed?

>How does anybody justify abortion? You are killing a human being.
So? You kill people in wars too. Nothing inherently wrong with killing people, especially people that aren't even born yet and won't know what they're missing.

you can still use them for BBQing

Yep,and black ones come ready made.

>A sleeping person is not sentient while sleeping.
I said "possesses the capacity to perceive victimization/possesses the capacity to be sentient". A person doesn't lose this capacity just because he's not currently exercising it. A fetus doesn't have this capacity at all. Are you seriously asking my why something that hasn't yet developed a brain capable of perceiving victimization doesn't have such a capacity?

A poo isn't either, It's just a poo poo

Killing isn't inherently wrong.

In the absence of a reason that abortion is wrong, it is not wrong.

From the country whose leadership was based upon inbreeding.

The law was passed by parliament and is Constitutional.

That's all the justification needed.

Abortion is great if it's non-whites doing it.

Soon kike

The p.o.s that commit abortion are all liberals, so I don't have any problem with them exterminating themselves now, so that automatically future generations don't have to deal with them, the way I see it, they are extinguishing themselves, cause if they were to give birth to those kids they will raise them to be like them, more trash liberal for the future, them killing their babies, is them killing themselves, their future generation, so I say legal abortion at any cycle!, and let the government pay for it, fuck it! The more they kill now the faster the world can become a better place.

>Abortion is great if X
We're not discussing whether it's great or not. We're discussing whether it should be considered murder or not, user. If it's murder when whites do it, then it's murder when niggers do it also. Sorry.

Niggers aren't people you stupid Jew.

They generally aren't great people, but they're people. Deal with it.

>You are killing a human being.
You answered your own question.

Who gives a shit if it's murder? It's protected under US law. If you hate abortions so much, then don't get one. Easy peasy faggot.

It's murder if it's whites.

Like this?

World needs more abortion, trust me.

It reduces the number of niggers and downies in the world and is the closest thing we have to state-sanctioned eugenics.

Women that promote this are nasty, it's no different from murder really.

Fuck off. Half the world should be retro-actively aborted right now...

>Who gives a shit if it's murder? It's protected under US law.
Who cares if it's protected under US law? If US law said that murdering retards like you was legal, would that make it okay to murder you? I don't even consider abortion murder at all and I can still see that you're being a moron.

I hope by the time me and my husband are ready to adopt, that there are still some white babies available. Otherwise I'll just have to go through surrogacy.

>a human being

I don't care how many times you post the same copypasta with the same shock picture. This is nothing more than a semantics debate.

>This is nothing more than a semantics debate.
Not really. The key question here is how to decide what life is deserving of special protection. You say "human life! it's obvious!" to appeal to intuition without explaining why human life should be protected, but then arbitrarily exclude some forms of it.

The following link is a very interesting read on the subject
princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/wdhbb.html

How about whites have different sensibilities than other groups and if you want to abort your babies, God bless you.

We'll even send you funds so you can abort your babies while debating "what life is". Sounds good, right?

"White sensibilities" are irrelevant here. Take your nigger-tier thinking somewhere else. It's either murder or it isn't.

So in Oregon we have these industry killing spotted owl. If you kill a spotted owl egg at any point in development it is the same crime as killing a spotted owl.

Either fetus are not people and can be aborted because its not murder, and I can destroy as many spotted owl eggs as I want. Or fetus cannot be aborted because they are humans and I cannot kill spotted owls.

Either I get to make spotted owls go extinct, or you don't get abortions.

I don't give a crap if you want to call it murder no more than whether a Jewish whore wants to call her saggy parading tits in public "muh body rights".

It's against our interests, and it's unaesthetic. Keep the filth for yourself, Shlomo.

“Abortion is a facade of empowerment bittered with false truths.” ― Allene van Oirschot

Nobody gives a crap about your low-IQ perspective. This thread isn't about what you find aesthetic, you retarded slav monkey.

Abortions do killed many niglet americans, nawm saiyen n sheit

aborting kikes and muds is hardly murda

Fuck off hook nose kike baby dick blood sucker