Why is it popular to make fun of Mormons?

Why is it popular to make fun of Mormons?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/belief/mormon-church-dark-skin-sign-gods-curse-no-longer
alternet
archive.is/ZSbe6
youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
utlm.org/navtopicalindex.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they're fine with it, never fight back, and pray for you instead of threatening lawsuits or violence.

matt and trey from south park actually have said they love mormons because they're good people and can take the bants.

This. They're easy targets and an offshoot of christianity, plus have many white children.

Because they are fucking weird and creepy.

>id. JOO
IGNORE THAT

They get some things right-

2 Nephi 5:21:

21 And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.

But then they go and fuck it up-

alternet.org/belief/mormon-church-dark-skin-sign-gods-curse-no-longer

Please remember to archive. Thank you.
>alternet org/belief/mormon-church-dark-skin-sign-gods-curse-no-longer
archive.is/ZSbe6

If you watched Book of Mormon it actually promotes Mormonism in a way and puts Mormons Ina good light.

It was a hilarious show with plenty of controversial shit in it, but in the end they never overly roasted Mormonism and the Mormons were the good guys in the end.

I grew up with many mormons in school/sports. Overall good people. Great work ethic, very conservative, and they have like 8 kids minimum in each family. I have nothing but love for these people

This. I used to know a Mormon guy and he was so hard to make angry it was almost scary.

These fucks are around here too. They are present in literally every country to look for converts. They learn the local language though, so it is kind of cute when they are trying to talk.
The main issue with them is how creepy and cult-minded they are. They are so artificial and fake, while earnest but shortsighted.
Organized religion is dying out in Europe and for a good reason. Them trying to bring their overseas beliefs here doesn't give them credibility either.

PURE COINCIDENCE

Because they're fucking weird.

Dumping stats

they sign up their kids for teams and never show up. when they finally show up they expect to be catered to. they ruin team cohesion. fuck mormons.

this. mormons are godless retarded (((anglo))) fucks

Because they're mostly too nice to hit back.

On the opposite end of the spectrum you have Muslims, who will bomb a fucking tv station throwing bantz at Mo'. The System understands force and violence only.

Because after their Utah mafia bullshit with McMuffin and Romney they deserve to be gassed.

And because it was pretty much a funny underwear sex cult started by a scam artist who found scriptures that only he could conveniently translate

Calling them Christian is disingenuous as fuck

i find that mormons are too sheltered and stupid to understand the jokes. so they don't even know how to respond in a normal social manner, regardless.

The new Roman-Catholic establishment, which brings in Hispanics in order to solidify its own support. Who cares if the United States is now a brown country?

1000% this. criminal cash pussy ponzi scheme.

Because Mormons don't cut people's heads off or blow shit up in the name of Mormonism.

t. mitt romney

>white
>moral
>pleasant
>family oriented

Gee, I wonder why? They're the Marxists' ultimate nightmare.

youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk

incest in statistics families isnt a joke

Papist, please go (back to a third-world, Roman-Catholic cesspool).

they just kill other american families because joseph smith told them to.
>what is "mountain meadows massacre"

>tips fedora

we already live in one, thanks to senior mitt romney, el mejicano.

they are weird to most, it's an easy vector to cope with self asteem problems when seeking attention.

how many fat samoans have you adopted, levi? based brown utah!!!!

L.O.L. Nice shooting, lad.

Undercover Jesuit detected.

incest

They are successful and white so no feelz.

man they really are fucking weird, but I still give em a pass because at least they're not running around beheading people and are friendly.

mormonism is a cult, but it's a nice cult.

did mitt tell you about how his mother used to cook him enchilada for breakdast? how she would make tortilla by herself like a fat fucking beaner when he was born and raised in mejico? mitt loves your cash and your wife's pussy. you fuckin cuckkk!!! he told me all about it.

"O'Malley border mass"

The descendents of taigs or papist Irishmen are completely anti-white.

moonmons are quite fond of sex with their favorite daughters.

-->

punching bags don't fight back

jesuits are shit. but nice poor grasp of whatever you were reaching at.

That was supposedly Brigham Young. Joseph Smith did order a newspaper named The Nauvoo Expositor to be burned down

That's a lot of work for a breakfast, I'm jelly.

Uh huh.

cause they take it

incest feels best- out behind the barn! loooool.

t. joseph smith

read this book plenty of moonmons in it :)

cults

:^)

The poop is so happy for your work in turning all of North and South America into a brown Latin American mess. Those Proddies are goners! Who cares if everything's brown nowadays.

Galations 1:8

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Because they don't explode like Muslims do, when you make fun of them.

They are a cult and they are 100% unchristian heretics

if only we could be mormon, and write a book in 1860 about how jesus was giving sermons to mestizo indians in latin america in the 1400s. yes, if only we could be smart mormons. fucking LELELELELELEL. dude, run away from SLC young lad. do it for yourself. you aren't free at all.

>pedophile
>14

My main problem with Mormons is that I reject their Book of Mormon as heresy. It isn't Christianity. Mormons are just Christian-themed.

They're basically Scientologists.

utlm.org/navtopicalindex.htm

it's ok i have an in with the elders and mitt. everything in this cult can be bought and is corrupt lelelelelel...to the panty spaceship moomans! too infinity and beyond moomans!

>LELELELELELEL

Pedro, you have to go back.

terrible people. whites that emulate jews and to a lesser extent Islam.

should be removed imo. They have a history (and they aren't a very old faith) of being corrupt and using their religion to justify doing terrible shit to people much like the sand niggers. They killed their way across Utah, taking land by force (and women) from other white men.

Joseph Smith was a lying piece of shit. Such a piece of shit that during the trial and the hanging he performed the masonic distress signal to his brothers, yet they let him hang anyways for ridiculous shit he and inspired and done.

Fuck Mormons. They may be all white, but this is the rare case where it isn't alright. The smile and "good attitude" is just a veneer for a childish, empty, perverted, and greedy peoples.

I loved how trump trolled Romney btw. Classic Mormon backstabbing, thieving bastard.

100% factual post, user.

Go to Utah where they're prevalent and you'll find a different view.

but they hoard food and adopt shitskins way better than scientologists...

I don't have much knowledge of Mormons or their beliefs, but there's a Mormon author I like who definitely has an amazing work ethic. He treats it like a serious job and puts out a couple books a year, none of this "temperamental muse" nonsense you get with a lot of them

One of the most pressing issues in American Christianity today is the confused mistaking of Vatican religion for Christianity. Mormons aren't taking over the country, they can be pushed aside as the brown Vatican-Romanists are expelled, or do you disagree with this?

1,000,000% this.

you ever read or watch any of the mormon cult whistleblowers from sexual abuse and mind control tell their stories ,not to mention the unproportional amounts of them sheep dipped into the fadreal ghovenment.

dirty fucked up people from fucked up familys.

Your anger should be reserved for the Jew for shilling multiculturalism.

mormons are inviting more browns and samoans in that you realize. they do it stealthily. they do it just as much. catholics might have 4 kids. mormons hoard 8 kids somehow. fucking godless wife swapping ponzi cash cult.

did a mormon cuck you or something, you sure dont like mormons

They are in league with the (((globalists))).

he was in a jail when a mob rushed it (he did yell out the masonic distress call at this point) and they shot him. He didn't have a trial and wasn't hanged.

Active mormon here. We honestly love it when people make jokes about our church. It gives us a reason to talk about our beliefs without really pushing it on you. And you guys are right, we aren't going ton low you up or sue.

In response to a few others: we do get the jokes, they aren't subtle. But there is no point in responding to "lolol, Mormons are retarded, get it?" You're an idiot, you're toxic and nothing positive will come out of that situation so we just stop talking to you. There have actually been church talks on walking away from morons like you.

The game of good-cop, bad-cop "We're Christians just like you Proddies" is all too familiar when it comes to Vatican-Romanist subversion in white countries.

If you're not a Mormon in a Mormon area they treat you very poorly.

>i find that mormons are too sheltered and stupid to understand the jokes. so they don't even know how to respond in a normal social manner, regardless.
Precisely. They are too wholesome for this Satanic, degenerate society and uncustomed in its ways so they appear "creepy."

> see mormon missionaries here when I was a kid.
> always go out in 2's
> Don't much english back then but We always shout Samamabets (Son of a bitch) cuz it sounded cool.
> saw 2 mormons walking near our place.
> Me and my brother shouted Samamabets.
> 2 missionaries aghast on what we said.
> we snicker a little bit.
> one missionary approached us and said.
> In a bit of a skewed tagalog " Alam nio ba ang ibig sabihin ng son of a bitch?" ( Do both of you knew what son of a bitch meant?)
> we froze up.
> They said lord forgive these children for the sins they committed in tagalog.
> we ran away afterwards.

I thought for that moment we're gonna be mormons.

>make sure you never listen to anyone that questions your beliefs because that makes it "toxic"

Man your mind has been completely controlled.

Tell your fellow Vatican-Roman "Catholics" to stop taking over the U.S. government, pushing their "Post-Colonialism" nonsense and leave for Latin America.

The papists say "We'll take over and brown out every Anglo-Protestant country in the Western Hemisphere. Now, roll over and die."

The wall just got ten feet higher.

thank you for correcting me, it had been a while since I studied the topic.

the rest still correct though.

they are quite fond of genealogy and other peoples genealogy, i wonder how they deal with all the incest in the family ?
probably just lie about it and cover it up. just like their mickymouse goodbook

>godless wife swapping ponzi cash cult
sound spretty nice t b h

because they are morons

You obviously haven't read up on the entire story.

>(8)

You're another one of the despicable Vatican-Romanists aren't you, British flag?

Because Parker and Stone are the dictionary definition of cowards.

Because people are cowards so they pick easy targets.

They are ludicrously nice people and it puts everyone else to shame how good they are as a group.

Makes it easy to make fun of them then since the contrast between Mormons and everyone else is so vast. They can seem so nice that it feels fake which also rubs some people the wrong way.

The Book of Mormon is full of stupid shit that just cannot be believed. But, so is the Bible proper.

I guess it's just "less accepted" by the masses, so they're a target for ridicule.

>satirical jokes for entertainment is cowardice

He didn't hang. He was killed by a mob when he was in prison. Also I think you are mistaken about Mormons killing while traveling to Utah. Although there was one massacre in retaliation for the Mormons being kicked off third land and left to die.

They believe that Native Americans are a branch of Jews. WTF? That's just weird stuff dude. IDK, maybe because their believes are kinda looney and compare only to Scientology. Calling others 'good' people is tremendous marketing though, which Mormons have a load of. They are actually on my radar next to Muslims. You see, Muslims are retarded, but Mormons are very highly intelligent and conscientious. Iv'e been converting the shit out of them for some time now and hope to continue because if they get enough power, which they already have btw, they will turn the rest of this country into a coffee house and temple. They are a bigger threat than muslims because they are intelligent.

Galations:
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Smith didnt know dna testing would prove him a liar