Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1ZkJzyOojLZGv?q=OTTAWA
pscp.tv/w/1yNGaqmwMnNGj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Confederate flag rally
>They literally have nothing to celebrate

bump for potential violence

heritage my nigga
these demoskats is mad at dey history and tryin to errase it. ya feelz me whodi?

Bump

bumping

What's the rally about?

are you that stupid?

the confederate flag. they have been taking down confederate statues.

That looks kinda fun. Running around and causing havoc.

I always fucking hate Confederate protests, I'm a Unionist it has nothing to do with me, but I hate niggers.

all of these people are fucking pathetic

>random livestream pops up in youtube
>looks interesting, better tell pol!
>make op
>wait, lets check catalog first
>and here we are

fuck you op also bump

Literally what the fuck am I looking at?

wal-mart

That unemployment line looks haphazard as fuck.

>go smoke some crack you nasty whore
>....
>white knight to the whore who just got called out: "uhh you're beautiful btw...:)"
Jesus christ these fucking people.

HOW DARE YOU

Why do you hate trash cans so much, user?

which side is wich?

who is earing the red masks?

Is this libcuck shitpost day or something? The fuck is going on

>projecting this hard
sorry your culture is 100% KIKED yankee.

3 antifa showed up looks like. Too hot for them to wear their burkas.

White and black people will never be able to coexist in harmony in america. It's 100% impossible.

>rofl this whole thing

Gorillaman, gorillaman, does whatever a gorilla can

Everyone back then was a poor farmer who couldn't even afford slaves. I don't think people realize a lot of people went to war simply because they wanted to go to war

Fucking white trash

Underrated kek

Actually thought this was some white cuck before I realised it was talcum X. Man really is an undercover cracker

Is everybody who goes to these things hardcore LARP'ers? Who actually gives a shit about traitors to the Union?

southerners fought b/c they were invaded by a foreign army.

The Dukes of Hazard would have made the bumbling dumb sheriff a black man if the show was racist.

Yo brother would appreciate a bump in my thread

Bump for bump brother, im in Downtown LA, once i park im periscoping.

Also snapchat.

someone tell me what is going on? who is the fag inside the barrier?

Don't these faggots realize that they're equally poor and live in equally shit conditions? The only difference is the color of their skin, yet they fight each other like fucking animals. The cultural Marxists did a great job and turning the races against each other. These people are fucking retarded.

So graffiti on a statute solves what?

Long live the confederacy!

Most Americans just love fighting for the hell of it because we're bored and want to see some action

it's like california, but worse

I can't understand this fags accent, and I don't know who's on which side

fucks sake

They weren't invaded. The left the Union with Union assets already there then called it an invasion and sperged out like little bitches.

Someone needs to read a history book

cant put into words how grateful I am those people are not on our team

>only difference is the color of their skin
Incorrect.
>Marxists did a great job and turning the races against each other
Correct.

>you look like a slave
KEK

based nog just exposed how racist the liberal nigs are

Holy shit this commies are racist as fuck.

Holy shit that nigger that just appeared got BTFO, the one that asked "are you oppressed?

History books are racist, user.

Well there are other differences, but I'm racist if I point them out.

>HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SICK BURN SAVAGE AS FUCK BLACK BTFO LULZ KEK
Looks like tards talking to tards on a hot summers day.

lol... the confederate flag monument!!! this dundo...

what is the great an wonderous jahans doing there?

how did he get btfo? The other guy just went nuts and called him a coon house nigger and threatened him. No argument. He said "all black slaves that came over from africa were muslims" lmao.

Yeah they do our work for us.

Also that graffiti on the statue, it makes me wanna agree with the confederate people.

also
>we wuz muslims on slaveships

Fucking retards, they worshiped pagan deities.

BOULDER, CO IS LIT TOO

pscp.tv/w/1ZkJzyOojLZGv?q=OTTAWA

True, the person recording and everyone else with a phone is holding it vertically

Maybe you do. Maybe you need to take a closer look at the Battle of Fort Sumter. You can't seize federal property, it belongs to the Federal government, not the state. That includes the Union assets stationed and garrisoned Fort Sumter. So go fuck yourself yuou souther LARPing faggot.

Trashy.

Are you seriously watching this shit looking for reasonable arguments from anyone?
I just wanna see people screaming at each other furiously

>tfw no confederate gf

lol did I upset you?

>commie niggers taking the free food

reeeeeeeeeeeeee

White people need to stop with this do gooder shit towards people who hate them.

dindu is /ourcameraguy/?

Your ignorance of the Civil War upsets me.

Also, why do you like a symbol that represents oppresion for 10% of Americans?

kinda like now

Now you're getting it.

I don't think so, he seemed to be friendly with the commie dikes.

Coming from someone who knows jack shit about it, that's awfully rich

At least it's not filled with NIGGERS

HAHAHHAHAHAHA KEKISTANI BTFO

GET FUCKED NEWFAGS

>If you celebrate a losing side, you win

Looks like Southerners have more in common with Canada then they thought.

No one fucking cares. They're a bunch of cry baby pussies who should focus on fixing their communities and stop killing each other at incredibly high rates.

I've always wondered if that's the primary reason war happens. I don't deny historical material forces like economics; but for most rank and file people, ideology and politics don't matter. They want the chance for glory. They almost certainly won't get it, but they always try.

pretty non chimpy protest in a while lads

We just like shooting shit. Sure, deep down there's an idealist in every soldier, but it's really fun to shoot shit

Do they do this to upset black people? to make everyone know they feel proud of their heritage? or both?

wait for tomorrow lad. It will be next level in portland

Are they trying to use melodies to soothe the black soul?

this one is more interesting.

although they wandered from a rally to a gay pride parade.

pscp.tv/w/1yNGaqmwMnNGj

>the irony is big in this one

it wont matter considering a new one has been unfolding before our eyes for years, and is just starting to get hot

The fuck is this shit?
Some trailer trash ranting at a pic of tables and chairs in a park?

Hey would appreciate a bump

Snapping and periscoping live

what's in portland

Southern pride. Many of them were raised with the confederate flag in their house and people didn't throw a massive fit about it until recently. They are trying to protect confederate history that is a part of their home. Remember, the civil war was no just about slavery (most whites didn't own slaves), but many people in the south fought because they HAD TO. You would protect your home also. While the confederate flag is not the greatest thing in the world, it is understandable that people would want to protect it when they feel like they feel like their ancestors fought and died under that banner in order to protect their homeland. Not everything is about "muh racism" don't let the communists who want to divide us fool you.

big free speech rally. Many antifa are supposed to show up because they are angry about the crazy white guy who stabbed and killed a couple people the other week after harassing some muslims. The mayor tried to shut down their rally and labeled their free speech as "hate speech". The mayor failed and now more people are going to show up just to spite the mayor and antifa. It will be a fucking war.

>get statues taken down
>wave flags
>forget about it
>get more statues and flags taken down
>wave flags
>forget about it
>the last flags and statues are taken down
>wave flags
>forget about it
>nothing left to take down
>everyone forgets about it

Confederate sympathisers, everyone.

Ok, thanks for answering.

>pscp.tv/w/1yNGaqmwMnNGj
good. i hope they bring their bike locks. any word on our comrade eric? you think he will show up. ahahahah he gon be fresh on bail cracking skulls.

FOR DIXIES LAND WE TAKE OUR STAND AND LIVE OR DIE FOR DIXIE

>start picking off white southerners
>do nothing
>start picking off white people in general
>do nothing
>white's are given the same rules that blacks were given decades ago
>do nothing
>whites become minority in the US
>do nothing
>so much anger left over towards white people that the majority races start genociding the remaining white people
>do nothing
This is what will happen.

They were invaded by a foreign army because they had earlier tried to move their Afro.-plantations into white Kansas. White nations over multi-racial expansion, that's what Sup Forums is about.

eric is about to face 40+ years in prison. Not the greatest idea to show up and add 40 more years to his sentence.