Is it legal to fly the Daesh flag in the U.S...

Is it legal to fly the Daesh flag in the U.S.? Could a bunch of guys in Texas walk around carrying guns and waving this flag? Is it covered under free speech?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNd2NBjkVXA
archive.is/dVaEr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sure it's 100% legal but in Texas or anywhere else for that matter you would probably get shot or get the fuck beaten out of you real quick by some rednecks if they saw you with that flag, and rightfully so

If it passes the Brandenburg Test, then yes.
I guarantee you that doing this would at least incite a test case situation, especially if you were outside the Austin capitol or some such.

You could argue that it's your right to do so. However it's the same concept as yelling "fire" in a crowded theater, if it causes terror or a panic it is NOT protected by the freedom of speech

That would turn them into Eric Clantons, wouldn't it?

Is it legal to fly the leaf flag in Syria? Could a bunch of leafs in Raqqa walk around carrying guns and waving this flag? Is it covered under shariah law?

It is allowed, will they not get shot by some based patriots, no.

This is not correct. This test has been superseded by the Brandenburg test which guarantees free speech unless it contains a credible, imminent threat of violence or civil disorder.

if you want to get shot.

Yes

Oooh... I learned something today!!

Don't know what that means leaf

>reference Eric Clanton

>Could a bunch of guys in Texas walk around carrying guns and waving this flag?

they sure could.

they'll probably be met with quick lethal force via some 2nd amendment appreciating patriots, and those patriots would be thrown a nice little parade for their heroic efforts, but they absolutely could do it.

You could, of course.

I wouldn't.

This

Would you punch a Nazi?

Liberals don't even care

youtube.com/watch?v=wNd2NBjkVXA

Yes, you could.

And yes, you would promptly be put on a watch list.

>imminent threat of civil disorder.

aka burning the american flag. deport em!!!!!

Yeah, it's legal so far as I know. Dunno why you would though.

>Is it legal to fly the Daesh flag in the U.S.? Could a bunch of guys in Texas walk around carrying guns and waving this flag? Is it covered under free speech?
Sure. As long as they have the proper gun permits it's legal.

Though I'm sure a buncha other Texans walking around with their 2nd amendment rights will take issue with them.

Doesn't count unless it separately violates public burning laws. The speech portion of that act is not proscribable.

Eric Clanton responded with violence. There's no excuse, is there?

yes in texas waving daeouché flag and guns are recommended

how about this one?

Yes.
I have one in.my bedroom.window, just for lulz.

or this one?

AWOOOOO XD
PRAISE KEK
#MAGA

If you waved that in Berkeley, what do you think would happen? You could be accused of inciting violence.
> Reference Eric Clanton!!!!

I'd punch a faggy leaf, that's fo sho my niggie

that's simply an islamic flag. It's not a 'daesh flag'

kys awoo cuck

Yes it would be if the people aren't making threats while doing it but lol buddy I wouldn't try that shit in Texas

You can do it in London.

AWOOOO!!!! praise kek LOL

NO
But this flag is legal to fly in Sweden.

Fpbp

You could get away with it in some faggy lefty city or state. You do that in Texas or anywhere in the South and you'll probably end up being fed to someone's pigs.

Here's some words of wisdom for you comment posting idiots. You people think your opinions are so important and that you possess some natural-born expertise. But take it from ME, a REAL expert, when I say your comments are even more stupider than you people making them. Now I have a lot of experience, so when I say something, it counts. That's because I'm very important and I know what I'm talking about, unlike feeble-minded you. I see you want to retort by posting a reply, do you? PSHAW!!! You can't post a reply to me because you're speechless, and you're too AFRAID. Besides, no one wants to hear your stupidness anyway.

Do you know who I am? I have 9 black belts, 15 Masters degrees and a PhD in Applied Arithmetic. That's right, you know I'm way better than you, and all my fans and supporters will gladly tell you how great and awesome I am! Have you seen my power level? It's over 9000! You know what that means? It means I have more than 9000 units of POWER. It also puts my total adjusted force rating at 22000! That's more than triple, so you don't want to make me mad because anger is my middle name, and I give love a bad name, which only makes me angrier.

Remember: He who laughs last, laughs last. So, go ahead, I dare you to write a reply to my comment. I DOUBLE dare you to write a reply to my comment. But I know you won't reply to my comment because YOU'RE ALL TOO AFRAID.

It seems gay, but I like it.

>giving that pasta a (You)

Sad!

I said it seems gay.
What have I done wrong?

archive.is/dVaEr

>I said it seems gay

And you liked it. That's bretty gay, my dude

this is how I think going to reddit feels like

Even in some leftists cities there will be some old white guys, out of place rednecks, or veterans who won't take kindly to seeing that.

Outside of leftist cities pretty much anywhere in America you're asking to get beaten if you fly that flag

Sure.

But I won't be held accountable for my reaction.

Yes technically

We haven't declared war on Isis so it's not even illegal to be "a part" of Isis