I want you at the end of a rope.

Das rite!

Is he talking about cultural appropriation using English
Why doesn't he use Swahili or clicking noises

Das rite!!
>hoots and hollers

Das rite!!!
>starts doing the nae nae and rapping

So why is he ranting? Context? Also lmao at him thinking anyone wants nigger traits.

American Black culture is pretty popular in the states right now and so are black men in the media. But he feels the common blacks are still stuck in a shitty situation due to white supremacism.

Uh, none of this rhymes?

>niggers actually are this conceited

I mean I already knew, but it blows my mind every time I'm reminded. Who the fuck wants your disgusting hair anyway? Lol

Ahh yes, the old "errythang rong wit us iz fa fault of whitey!" meme. America, get your niggers under control.

(and yes I am aware we need to get our mudshits under control)

We want your sheboons too

I want none of that you dirty dirty coon lmao

Dear blacks, don't believe the TVs lies. No one likes you and you aren't popular.

It would be really interesting if a study were conducted into narcissism amongst different ethnic populations. From what I've seen, blacks seem to suffer disproportionately from it. They're incredibly arrogant and get upset at the hint that they're worse than someone at something.

Why are blacks so delusional
I think a lack of abstract thinking stops them from seeing things from other peoples perspectives

They have that same insecure arrogance that Indians suffer from. The only difference is that niggers are more likely to be violent and they're potty trained.

>black males worshipping black females

yes, let the gynocentrism flow through you!

But you see, getting them under control is virtually a dream now. America's white male supremacist system is extinct or a fresh corpse. Hollywood, big business, government ... All jewish led to be honest.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I cringe endlessly when niggers think they have "style".

They dress like fucking blind, retarded chimps and those niggers are literally using white made/designed clothing.

God these subhumans are so repulsive.

Listen up, you nigger:

YOU OWE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TO WHITE PEOPLE. THE COUNTRY YOU'RE IN, AND ALL ITS ACCOMPLISHMENTS = WHITE.

NO WHITE PERSON WANTS YOUR NIGGER HAIR, YOUR DISPROPORTIONATELY LARGE LIPS, YOUR SHIT SKIN OR YOUR CELLULITE RIDDEN ASSES WITH AIDS & STDS.

Can we just fucking send them back already?

Seriously. SEND THEM BACK.

This needs to happen.

we did at one point, but then the jews.

>I want to look like a monkey

>you want my assault and rape rates
>you want my drug usage
>you want me to move into your neighborhood and plummet property values
>you want my lack of critical thinking
>you want my double digit IQ
>you want my nigger impulsiveness

>can give you pretty babies

Try again, nignog. What is it that you want?

Who is You and why does he want to be a nigger?

>this much projection

nearly every black celebrity distances themselves from the "hood" mentality and ebonics unless it is apart of their public image like rappers. Even then, the image is only on on the surface and is basically the same as a WWE persona just with shitty music instead.

>Carlos X

figures, I bet he wants to put black people in power and essentially enslave white people like Malcolm X wanted. What these idiots don't realize is just how much of a vocal minority they are, and by pissing everyone off with their hypocrisy they have few allies. No one wants to help someone who they think will eventually stab them in the back. That's how these people talk.

Everything they think about is so superficial... LOOK AT THIS LOOK LOOK SHINY SHINY
BLING BLING
SHINE SHOES
SHINE WATCH
LOOK AT ME OOHA BOOGA

Last time we had them under control, 500,000 people died because the Yankees threw a tantrum.

They're so insecure that they have to put up this front like "all women secretly want black guys" when they're at the bottom next to indian and asian men, with white men and white looking latinos at the very top. Nobody wants their skin, hair, lips, It has already been proven that italian and french men have the largest penises.

They need to be sent back. This really needs to be pushed further & further mainstream.

Niggers probably know it deep down but they'd be too afraid because they could no longer leech off everything the white race has accomplished and given them. Those nigger slaves were a blessing in disguise for today's niggers in the US.

That one almost tops the "you want my hair" part. He needed to put "you want my eyes" to make it complete.

Why are niggers so insecure? Its like the only thing going for them is muh dik and muh height, nothing else. They are an archaic race of unevolved humans that are incapable of living in a civilized democracy of beta males.

The fucking ego on that tree decoration.

>black males replied less to than asian males.
Thats really got to sting the kangz huh?

pipipupu

What a waste. All that shit has to be thrown out now.

>watches Get Out once

>blackey doesn't want to bang white women anymore
N-No!! Bad goy!

Niggers really have low intelligence
they can't realize most of people are naturally disgusted by the features they have, that show genetic inferiority

>when blacks are only relevant because of European Colonialism and Slavery

>white male
The most desired of all the males

the niggerest, steals everything, regardless if it's a whole culture

holy shit I didn't think about this, you hit the nail on the head

expect more of this shit

Fuck off.
You can be jealous of the various aspects of someone and still recognize they are a human like you are. If you don't, there is a very good chance you are equally as dismissive of other people of the same race who posses something you do not.

PS: You can keep your music and language and alike, I am not the least bit fond of it. I wouldn't mind having yo girls ass though.

They are not even tall outside of the NBA. 5'10 average in america and 5'7 average in africa.

send this to him

carlos is really putting money down that people want to emulate some douche on twitter

On twitter... on the internet... probably wearing jeans or shoes designed by white men... in a house designed by white men... in a country made by white men....

nobody wants black lips or hair, why do you think so many black women are having kids with white guys

what is an example of Other? Australian abo? central american indians? north africans? mongoloid finns? Tatars?

This. So many black guys are cucked beyond belief even if they try to project masculinity

I actually want him dead.

Eating chicken from a white man's recipe...

Second post best post. Also checked, and what's with wanting black hair? Even black women don't want black hair, that's why they're all about the weave.

what a fag.

probably mixed race desu

America is not White country you moron.
It's a land of immigrants.

However, I disagree with OP on 99% of things.

You want my tax dollars.

>incapable of living in a civilized democracy of beta males.

Underrated

Imagine if all the white males of the 17th century returned again the same age as modern millenials.

>Land of immigrants
White immigrants

>physical superiority

This also makes me rage. My gym is about half black and half white. The heaviest lifters are all whites and one chubby Asian powerlifter. The niggers all gather around a bench and take turns benching 135 for a few reps. They're also allergic to squats and deadlifts, and essentially only bench, curl, and use machines. They're weak as fuck. The only reason people get intimidated by them is because they're loud and aggressive and stupid enough to attack unprovoked. Congrats, niggers, you're one step above a chimp.

>anglo
>white
select one

He has one thing right though, nobody really cares. Liberals pretend they care and that they can relate, but it's like a fad. Nobody wants to live amongst them.

England on the other hand, you guys welcome these third world savage fucks with open arms. Even most niggers here know better than that.

America is a land of white, European immigrants who turned it into the most successful country in the world after Native American subhumans were doing fuck all (and still doing fuck all).