BOMBSHELL: SETH RICH Rundown! FIRE EM UP Sup Forums

KIMDOTCOM is the MISSING LINK?
>George Webb is scaring Debbie Wasserman Schultz
>Claims he has two FULL data drops that Seth Rich was leaking
>Kim's "parking lot" provided secured tunnels and storage for SEVERAL other wikileaks leakers, including Snowden and Manning.
>This may seem like a moot point now, but in terms of timeframes and validity to Kim's claims, it's not...
>CONFIRM MEGA UPLOAD AND WE HAVE IT ALL
ALL the details here: www.riggedit.com/Seth-Rich/
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/
seiu722.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/160713salary-increase-mwhc.pdf
thehill.com/policy/national-security/286974-capitol-placed-on-lockdown
discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2438
youtube.com/watch?v=z_iZYyWkFaI
voat.co/v/SethRich/1907780
usatoday.com/story/news/2016/03/10/russian-official-died-blunt-force-trauma-dc-hotel/81607816/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-19/another-senior-russian-official-has-died
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6dw9gi/bring_down_michael_posillico_and_you_win/
laborpains.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/SEIU-2016-LM2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tHFttMVkezo
disobedientmedia.com/2017/05/dnc-lawsuit-exposes-corruption-data-breaches-raises-questions-about-death-of-shawn-lucas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRE UP THE TWITTER ACCOUNTS BOYS.

They Haz the Audacity to #MARCHFORTRUTH

But don't care about Seth? FUCK THAT

SETH-RICH BOMBSHELLS: Everything We KNOW So Far:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

>comcast blocks archive.org
>comcast blocks wayback machine
>I currently have a comcast service outage
when my service comes back on i will attempt to access these sites with/without an encrypted VPN. will report back. currently using tethering via cell phone

The previouus dump was 542 Mb.The new one is 1.11 Gig (2.43 unz)

meganon with another juicy post confirmed by digits

bump

Texas user reporting in.
Did a quick glance at the other thread.
is the rundown that the DNC cartel is deleting tweets which means some shit might really be going down?

spoopy af
I'm dedicating the entire weekend to this.

bump

TIMELINE:

May 25-30, 2016: SR data drop.

circa June 30, 2016: Another SR data drop.

June 27, 2016: Bill Clinton "purely social" meeting with AG Loretta Lynch on Arizona tarmac.

July 1, 2016: Lynch says she will accept the recommendation from FBI at conclusion of their investigation into Clinton emails.

July 5, 2016: Comey announces that he recommends no criminal charges against Clinton.

July 6, 2016: Lynch makes it official that Clinton will not be charged.

July 6, 2016: Bob Creamer visits White House.

July 6, 2016: Joe Capone visits White House for an East Wing tour.

July 8, 2016: DC Capitol lockdown. [Awan brothers break-in on or about this date?]

July 10, 2016: Seth Rich shot, dies at hospital.

July 10, 2016: Everyone in DC chapter of the SEIU (SEIU 722) got a pay increase on July 10, 2016. Everyone got a bonus too: seiu722.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/160713salary-increase-mwhc.pdf

July 12, 2016: Bob Creamer visits the White House.

July 22, 2016: Wikileaks drops DNC emails on the eve of the Democratic National Convention. The emails have a date range of January 2015 to May 25, 2016.

July 2016, exact date unknown: The FBI opens an investigation into Russian attempts to meddle in the impending election

ADDENDA 1:
US Capitol lockdown ends after 40 minutes
BY JULIAN HATTEM - 07/08/16 09:12 AM EDT Police ordered a lockdown of the building and the adjacent visitor’s center when they spotted something in an employee’s backpack “that required further investigation,” U.S. Capitol Police said in a statement. The employee was heading to the Capitol through an underground tunnel from the nearby Rayburn House Office Building and appeared to have gone through X-ray machines and security guards at between the two buildings. >thehill.com/policy/national-security/286974-capitol-placed-on-lockdown

ADDENDA 2:
Bob Creamer is tied in with SEIU: discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2438

Ok So I run this site:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

I want to add more...

FIND ME MORE

BOMBSHELL: Dig More! Kim's "parking lot" provided secured tunnels and storage for SEVERAL other wikileaks leakers, including Snowden and Manning.
George Webb's Latest Video: youtube.com/watch?v=z_iZYyWkFaI

To reiterate the main points, Kim acted as a data parking lot, if you will.

If you were someone like SCR who had valuable data you needed to anonymously AND securely upload or "dump", massive amounts of data to, Kim was who you went to. It is on very good authority that many of us would go as far as to imply that Kim's "parking lot" provided secured tunnels and storage for SEVERAL other wikileaks leakers, including Snowden and Manning.

2.5 weeks ago, we also confirmed SCR completed more than one dump. While Webb is only now leading up what he's referring to as the "second dump", sent to Kim via a thumb drive, his reference to it as the second, is incorrect. SCR completed 3 dumps. The first actual "dump", is what's being missed.

The first dump was a much smaller data set. SCR was using that smaller capture, as an attempt to put feelers out to confirm to himself that his theories of epiccorruption, were credible and correct. THIS IS WHAT HE INITIALLY REACHED TO WIKILEAKS WITH ABD PROVIDED FOR REVIEW.

Once he'd received confirmation his "gut@ was correct, he proceeded with what's being considered his first of two dumps... but again, 3 total.

This may seem like a moot point now, but in terms of timeframes and validity to Kim's claims, it's not...

in fact, it's actually WHY Sup Forums and many other boards, initially had a hard time legitimizing Kim's initial claims on Twitter that, he was not only "involved" but later, that HE was "the evidence".

www.Riggedit.com/Seth-Rich/

BUMPPPPPPP

bump

Bump

(((They're))) trying to slide the fuck out of this thread. DWS and company is FUCKED!

>thinks deleting tweets makes them go away forever

Please don't post that shit. He JUST outed himself as a fucking LARPer faggot a few minutes ago by saying that the Redacted file Briggs posted last week is real.

That shit is faker than your moms orgasms.
No fucking "in the know" user would even mention that embarrassment of a fake "file" WTF THINK PEOPLE. STOP BEING SWOONED BY FAT ASS FAKES

Fuck em up boiz

bump for justice

As of today I was just watching and waiting for charges to be announced and perp walks of shame.
Now that the walls seem to be closing in, I need to do something productive to help hasten the process.

anybody black willing to get this trending

Seth Rich died in a botched robbery.

You losers will never convince anyone otherwise because you have no evidence on your side. Enjoy wasting your time on pizzagate part 2. See you in a few months when you guys find someone new to call a murderer because it fits your agenda.

I'll email it to my black neighbor and see if he'll do it. He's semi-successful and hates niggers and HRC/DNC with a passion.

Bump

>$1 has been deposited into your account

At least type an original shill reply instead of your bullshit copy pasta that's been used word for word about 6 gorillion times.

Whoaaaa, that is one HELL of a Trojan Horse. Brilliantly conceived.

Bump

Read it again. it's a meme version of a trojan horse

How does Kim guarantee his "parking lot" is secure. What exactly does he mean by parking lot?

this is good

BOMBSHELL: SETH RICH Rundown! FIRE EM UP Sup Forums
KIMDOTCOM is the MISSING LINK?
>George Webb is scaring Debbie Wasserman Schultz
>Claims he has two FULL data drops that Seth Rich was leaking
>Kim's "parking lot" provided secured tunnels and storage for SEVERAL other wikileaks leakers, including Snowden and Manning.
>This may seem like a moot point now, but in terms of timeframes and validity to Kim's claims, it's not...
>CONFIRM MEGA UPLOAD AND WE HAVE IT ALL

ALL the details here: www.riggedit.com/Seth-Rich/

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

I've got Comcast, It's working fine here.

Megaupload.

And he can't. They did A 702 on him. Whoever he had dealings/contact with would have been unmasked

And these motherfuckers have the audacity to MARCH FOR TRUTH?

Time to hijack #MARCHFORTRUTH #March4Truth on twitter.

Bump, there's a lot of slding going around. Keep digging, anons.

>implying that was a copy pasta

Prove me wrong shit head. Then again if you could prove anything you wouldn't he reduced to having to spam this shit every few days to convince yourself you're not retarded.

Also still running:

The (Obvious) coverup begins.

#Justice4SethRich

Coordinated Mass Deletion of Tweets --- Brazile, Mook, Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, Palmieri - More? Did Anyone Take Archives?

voat.co/v/SethRich/1907780

Attn: Autistic fags... We need your help.

I am also having issues with the archives... at the time of this posting.

#RunningScared

Who were thee two Russians who warned Obama and the DNC that the Joffa thug was being hired to kill Seth Rich? They went to the White House to warn them as they picked up the hit order on their scanners. Are these Russian agents dead now too?

>botched robbery

So you're (((team))) at ShareBlue really believe Seth was shot by crackhead niggers and they didn't steal ANYTHING?
Also, most homeless/crackhead don't use guns because they can be traded for a weeks worth of crack/heroin, so if they do happen to have a gun someone must have gave it to them pretty soon before they murdered him.

Are you fucking serious?! Everything I've ever posted has come to fruition, though far later in the game thanks to doubtful sheep, like you. Good luck hashing this out on your own, I guess... you'll need it.

Bump.

Holy shit. That "Meganon" in that last thread is a horrible person for lying & larping. WOW

He is just rewording information that is already public in a way he thinks pol will identify with it.

He is saying that the file Briggs released last week is real. THAT right there should give you pause. Why WHY do people do this?? Blockchain Jean all over again.

Why do you try to stop people from researching & finding justice for the dead?? do you get off on it? You are word for word the same fatass basement dwelling fuck from last year. you are the REEEEEEEE'er fucking faggot that disheartened so many people trying to do something right.

Fuck you and fuck your faggot ass bullshit

A Few WERE killed last year. Russian diplomats & a former assistant to Putin. They said he died from a heart attack, but it came out a few months ago that it was blunt force trama.

I havent looked back at that for a while now, but now holy shit.

Parking lot as in, a place where leakers can securely upload and store huge amounts of data dumps, without getting caught, that can be accessed, retrieved and/or downloaded, by other verified and approved users, given the ability and permissions to access... like Wikileaks.

you keep saying we can solve this stuff because kim has the proof
how would we find kims proof?
why do we need to find anything if kim already has the proof?

Blumpk

You are so full of shit hahahaha. Go away fatboy while people try and do the right thing faggot. ALL THE INFO YOU ARE SHITTING OUT HAS ALREADY BEEN PUBLIC.

You are a fucking scumbag. Stop trying to derail & ruin shit thats going somewhere. fucking cunt

That was a fake ass file too you shit head.

Hi Skippy!
Don't be mad, they'll probably put you in protective custody since every prison gang will want to destroy your asshole about every hour or so. Just hope your cell mate isn't Tyrone that's been waiting for a new bitch to trade.

Decent meme but I think it'd be funnier and more accurate if:

> Because tyranny ain't gonna fuck itself

Ths is the Russian I was talking about, but he was found dead Nov. 5th 2015.
usatoday.com/story/news/2016/03/10/russian-official-died-blunt-force-trauma-dc-hotel/81607816/

I'm still looking up the other one I could of swore one died last year as well

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

Does anyone have any other extensively researched resources they would like to share concerning this topic?

CAUSE ITS HAPPENING

Parking lot may mean one person 'parks' info until receiver w keys to vehicle 'picks up' said info

This might help:
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-19/another-senior-russian-official-has-died

Hmm, nope. Still not in jail.

Wanna give me an idea when the hammer will fall? Been hearing I'm on the cusp of paying for my "crimes" since Podesta was eating children in a pizza joint or whatever.

Yeah, I just found a bunch of articles now about 8 Russian diplomats died within months of each other since last year! (They are saying since Trump has been in office, but thats not true)

Holy shit. 2 in NY so far ive read...Head trama & cardiac arrest. Havent finished reading it yet

ingnore that other guy mega user
stay with us

Bump.

We've been living in a dystopian nightmare for decades. Time for Americans to wean ourselves off the soma so that we can escape the jackboot. We're close now, folks. Keep digging.

Meganon's thread is dead...without being locked.

Bump
Tumbling down
Tumbling down
Tumbling down

Go fucking read the other thread jackass before using your 1 post to post ignorance.

So victoryofthelight is tweeting:
Replying to @KibBitzLaw @GeorgWebb
We are reiterating to George that we're the source of Posillico tip and that all info he needs is right here:
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6dw9gi/bring_down_michael_posillico_and_you_win/

Day of the fucking rope shill.

Actually no. To clarify, almost 3 weeks ago, I strongly suggested that Sup Forums let Kim handle the task of proving he was the in between for SCR's dumps (3 total, don't forget) and Wikileaks. Kim has what he needs to prove SCR was panda and that Panda parked a few big dumps on his secured infrastructure/network, for storage.

At that same time, I suggested that Sup Forums focus on the Awan's, their side businesses and then gave the specific example of the "types of businesses" these "alphabet associates" can have and I referenced automotive dealerships /body shops, intentionally.

I also came today, to specifically set the record straight, on the Biggs "leaker", and because shills are now blatantly trying to deter you from me by posting like they're pro-SCR, but against me, which has NEVER HAPPENED in any prior threads I've posted in before today (because they have nothing to counter because I say just enough that they know they're not equipped to disputed or counter), I will make my point again about the Biggs leaker, just to make sure it's 100%, crystal clear...

IF you WANT to READ the original THREAD

>shills can fuck off over that way

Thank you for your work sir. This question has been burning me for awhile...
You posted a while ago the podesta/Capone catholic connection... does Catholics in alliance for common (((good))) ring a bell?
t. alterFag

Hail MegaAnon:

So What does reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6dw9gi/bring_down_michael_posillico_and_you_win/
This have to do with anything, if anything?

Supposedly posillicunt is the one providing the (((work))) visas under the guise of an art school

Also, how can I organize this information in a more relevant and pertinent way?

www.RIGGEDIT.com/Seth-Rich/

What else am I missing?

>What should be removed?

Cheers, you're the fucking man.

>speaks of Podesta but is unfamiliar with Skippy

DWS, is that you?

I thought I read a tweet from Vicotryoflight basically calling Webb disinfo/honypot? This is all over the damn place! shit. I hope someone who actually knows something comes forward soon with Proof. Ugh.

>send address to DWS, NigBraz and mook, they will remove anything irrelevant!

Don't know if this is important or not, but here's SEIU's latest financial report (FY2016):

laborpains.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/SEIU-2016-LM2.pdf

So wait, we're accusing level-headed MegaAnon of larping, while in the same thread we're using alien-larp Twitter accounts as factual sources?

Greed and self-interested sociopaths protecting their racket is a whole lot more believable than lizardmen.

Some of you need to read If, by Rudyard Kipling.

Here's OAN's second part of their Seth investigation

Sure, so I have posted articles, breakdowns and other things along with videos of his and many others.
Do you read CNN, MSNBC, NPR to figure out what the left is trying to do sometimes?
Then check Foxnews? Maybe Breitbart...
Then go to alternative news?
Then eventually to social media and read what people think and are commenting?
If you don't you should take in the information and always use
CRITICAL THINKING
www.riggedit.com/SETH-RICH/

You are a fucking faggot. Whatever dude. Keep taking credit for info that was already out there. At 1st early on, I thought you were just taking the info and putting it all in one place & explaining it better than it has been laid out. You posted the same time kim already had all the info out there. But it was all over the place. So I assumed you just worded it all together properly.

But then you start talking down to evveryone and claiming it is YOU that is giving out all this info, when in fact, if you follow the right people on Twitter, the same info is already out there. Just not put together.

You claiming its from you and a few inside, cause your on the inside is fucking gross. You are horrible.

But TODAY, Today you proved your a fucking RETARDED faggot by claiming that Briggs file is REAL. HOLY SHIT you are fucking gay.

But if people want to suck your dick then whatever. Let them. Like you let your mom. Or your dad?

I'll ignore your attention whore posts from now on fucking blockchain faat ass jean fake fucker. You really enjoy being as asshole to real people which is something I hope you get your dick burned off for

It is BIGGS and I don't think he said it is real...

>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6dw9gi/bring_down_michael_posillico_and_you_win/
If true, these people are going to hang.

Con't...

The leaker who Biggs was in contact with, wasn't the ACTUAL "leaker". He is simply a well-known (and very credible), middle man. He was provided the doc that Biggs publicly posted, by a contact of his, to pass on to Biggs and 3 other sources/outlets, which he did. The document itself, was provided to Biggs and his source, with large portions blacked out. These blacked out areas as most know, are not standard department or agency official, redaction procedures or protocol. The blacked out redactions were added BY TGE INSIDER WHO GANKED THE DOC, AFTER HE TOOK IT. He blacked out areas purposefully, before sending it onto Biggs's contact, to COVER HIS ASS because HIS NAME IS ALL OVER IT, as the reporting agent of the official doc. There's a reason that Biggs nor the Fox News reporter who confirmed publicly that she did know the source Biggs got the doc from, haven't said a fucking WORD since 10 hours later. WHY?!? Simply put, Biggs unintentionally fucked up and got his source who passed the doc on, into a shit ton of trouble... BIG TIME.

Kill yourself skippy

DNC Lawsuit Exposes Corruption, Data Breaches, Raises Questions About Death Of Shawn Lucas
disobedientmedia.com/2017/05/dnc-lawsuit-exposes-corruption-data-breaches-raises-questions-about-death-of-shawn-lucas/

People need to research shit instead of jumping on the 1st larping faggot that posts with gusto. But I wont comment on that asshole anymore. I just got really angry that he is pushing that stupid fake file from Briggs. That was the last straw.

Anyway. I don't know how deep I should look into the Russian deaths? What time frame do you think is suspect? They have been dropping since 2015. then a more in 2016, and 1 or 2 in 2017. Podestas "make an example" email was Feb. 2015. The 1st breach of DNC was in Jan 2015 I believe. Im trying not to look into pointless dates

Biggs seems like a fuckup, anyway.

He did in the thread earlier today I'll try to find his joke of a post

Ok Meganon dick eater

This Video is 100% FIRE

A rundown you could show a normie.

try using a open DNS

No no famalam. Research how to go fuck yourself. And while on the topic gtfo of here you fucking piece of cunt litter

Webb clearly covered this and articulated his ties into this very well. The connections Webb makes are accurate, so I'd point you to his videos covering that, specifically. If you've read all of my other posts, you'll see that I'll never take away from what's already been provided, that's correct and I can confirm that Webb's coverage on this, Awan's and how they relate, are accurately depicted and verifiable.

What was Biggs supposed to do differently?

Ok lemming. Take your dads dick out of your ass you poor fag

can anyone redpill me on the "yawn" meme. Clearly its ironic but i need context

Nevermind, he is saying it again in this thread. He's sticking to its real. LOL

This was confirmed to be the same leak as last time. The glucifer stuff pluss some malware most likely. Why the fuck is it spread?

That's what I was thinking, great for normies and in a format they are used to,
One used to see segments like this on TV frequently years ago until the media became even more cucked.

Oh no how will I ever survive?

Bump for justice. CIA and DNC need to be exposed

George Webb