There is literally nothing wrong with Gentrification

What's wrong with people moving in and fixing shitty broke down neighborhoods?

It makes everything safer, more aesthetic, helps the local economy, and provides homes to people who work, whether they're black or white or what-have-you.

Can someone explain this logic?

>But the poverty-stricken blacks will be driven out of their communities!
I always hear this but them being poor and black doesn't excuse the neighborhoods being dangerous and driving down real estate.

I'm talking about Atlanta by the way, for any Georgiafags on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wB_hjqZQ1UY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ATL fag here.

I think it's great. Blacks are just butthurt that they can't buy drugs easily anymore and they can't squat in their friend's cheap apartment to do it.

I used to go to a church in North Highland and it was shit and crime ridden in 1995. Now it's p nice.

There is literally nothing wrong with gentrification, it's one of those lefty boogeymen like >muh big ebil corporations

>It makes everything safer
everyone look at this faggot

the main problem is just that it will drive up property taxes. I live in Texas and we have no state income tax but our property taxes are higher. It's a double edged blade and I'm not against "gentrification" but that's the major complaint about it I'm pretty sure. Plus we all know niggers will blame everyone else for everything wrong in their life and never take a look int he mirror

What
Would you move in with your family to the ghetto?

"Gentrification" is just whites reclaiming white clay.

>Hey guy, mind if I clean up this neighborhood
>Fuck you asshole, how dare you

Liberal logic

>this
it drives up property taxes and rent, both which hurt working class people a lot more than investment class people

The problem is a lot of the neighborhoods aren't shitty or broken down. It often drives out middle income people who work lower paying but vital jobs in metropolitan areas in favor of wealthier people, forcing lower income people to either get new jobs or commute longer distances. A good example of this is the San Francisco area. People often cite gentrification as a symptom of a disappearing middle class.

No. What drives up rent is people wanting to live there.
The area is cheap because nobody wants to get robbed by niggers every time they walk to their car to go to work.
Also gays and childless millennials also drive up rent prices since the disposable income of not having kids allow for them to spend stupid amounts of money on trendy shit that people with kids would just say fuck that I have to feed this bastard.

That's right goyim there is nothing wrong with driving up property prices artificially with unsustainable hipster businesses that nobody wants to attract my gullible goyims who want to pay a million dollars too much for that house of yorus!

Its just good business goy.

White guilt.

The left is against it because they like destroying things. Its all they can do.

yes, because i own guns and i'm not a pussy
grow up, man-child

Big corporations are a problem you corporate boot licking faggot

I owned a property in Houston that quadrupled in price in under 20 years due to "gentrification". If I had held onto it until now the property would be worth millions for the lot alone. I never did much improvement on the property just maintained it but investors basically bought the lots , bulldozed the houses that were built in the 40s or whatever and put up houses like pic related. All land in the area went up a ton in value just by being around these nicer homes

dumping some shit from chicago a few years back

neighborhood looked something like this before. Now vacant lots in that neighborhood are selling in the millions

>less niggers
>somehow a bad thing

Yeah until Tyrone breaks into your house and robs you

Oh wait, you probably never leave the house.

>What's wrong with people moving in and fixing shitty broke down neighborhoods?

Literally nothing at all. I have asked multiple liberals about this, and zero of them have ever given me a half-decent argument. It's amazing how much they lack basic critical thinking skills.

>Plus we all know niggers will blame everyone else for everything wrong in their life and never take a look int he mirror
Sounds like they would fit right in on Sup Forums

The true problem is not gentrification. The true problem is the illiquidity of real estate because of social housing.

I've been living in Paris for several months (I grew up in a smaller town in the South of France). The city is full of unemployed niggers, yet it is totally impossible to rent a flat if you don't have rich relatives willing to guarantee your rent; there are like 30 people at every house visits. The only alternative you have is to rent short term on airbnb, and even then I was only able to found rooms in shared flats located in Seine-Saint-Denis (the equivalent of the Bronx) and still for quite a high price (600+ € / month).

Here's what happens: lots of people want to live in Paris for work. 20 to 30% of Paris real estate (and >50% in the suburbs) is social housing, occupied by shitskins who pay no rent. This drives up the prices of all other flats like crazy. Poor working White guys like me end up paying twice: once when tax is due, and once when rent is due.

>be black
>complain about gentrification
>complain about white flight
>move out of black neighborhood into white neighborhood

The worst thing is that the flats rented out on airbnb are actually often rented out by the very same shitskins who pay no rents.

>being poor and black doesn't excuse the neighborhoods being dangerous and driving down real estate

If it's central, again, even if the area is full of violent, meth addict niggers, you will still be able to rent for a good price.

Social housing niggers make a lot of money like that.

Yea, I wish we could start getting some gentrification in the High Deserts, we've been getting a lot of niggers and gangbanger beaners lately and they've been fucking with all the white Okies, Natives and resident Beans, they fucked with the equilibrium we had going on here. We have a Southwest culture here but the younger kids are starting to ditch it for nigger and thug culture, this shit needs to stop, nigger culture destroys everything it touches

funny to see this "pilsen" area was originally founded by immigrants from czeck republic who presumably had to leave when niggers began moving in in the first place.

>be white
>complain about chinks moving in to cali and driving up housing prices
>move in to black neighborhood because cheap housing
>be confused why niggers dont like you being there

sjws r literally against developing crapholes

Gentrification is actually extremely economically advantageous to the poverty-stricken dindus living in the neighborhoods because they can sell their homes for a price dozens of times what they'd otherwise get. And that's not speculative logic, there are a shitload of socioeconomic studies proving that the original inhabitants of the neighborhood usually end up much more well off than they otherwise would have. The entire "reason" liberals don't like gentrification is because of the usual STRAIGHT WHITE MALES boogeyman, except here they can't even make a connection between boogeyman and problem because the problem doesn't even exist.

>gentrificatied
BLEACHED.com

>tfw denver
I know exactly what you mean. It swallowed a lot of my classmates up while I was in high school, a lot of them are burnout alcoholic/stoner/cokeheads now.

>lies
>lies
>Mexicans are racist
lol props to whoever tagged that after the fact

>Gentrification is actually extremely economically advantageous to the poverty-stricken dindus living in the neighborhoods because they can sell their homes for a price dozens of times what they'd otherwise get.
This. Thank you. And it's not only selling, it's also renting out / sharing their flat. Lots of niggers do that.

If you don't like Palmdale, try moving to Rosamond.

Is Chicago gentrified yet?

I was there a few years back and the south side looked worse than Libya post-Civil War

>be confused why niggers dont like you being there
Why would a black person not want whites moving into their neighborhood, besides increasing property value (and therefore increasing rent)? Blacks seem happy to move into white neighborhoods, so it can't be that blacks dislike living around whites.

Poor people don't own the homes though, they rent.

>any georgiafags
ATLANTA REPORTING IN

I mean yeah it's a heavily black city you will be inundated with crappy black politics
>Trendy shit
Interesting point, I've never seen an area- including new york city- that is so image-obsessed and display-oriented as ATL

The czech all left like normal folk, mexicans moved in and now the mexicans and puerto ricans are claiming its their place.
They're morons.
The place looks like a third world shithole, that's how they like it.

>tfw watched Palmdale go from a nice desert city to nigger and illegal central in the desert

I don't live there any but my family and friends still are and from what I hear, the niggers are getting their shit pushed in by illegals and Mexi gangbangers. I want to move back and raise a family there but it just doesn't sound safe anymore, my kids won't be able to play cowboys and indians in the desert like I used to, I remember seeing my childhood neighborhood to from idyllic to overrun by niggers.

How is Rosamond? Been thinking of going over to Little Rock instead when I move back

The bigger issue is that gentrified neighborhoods are almost always full of super liberal faggots that like talking about how awesome it is to be living "with minorities".

See: Brooklyn. Bunch of libfags moved in and made some nigger neighborhoods livable. Unfortunately they're all super faggy and talk about how progressive they are.

chinks just drive prices up though. It's not like white people who actually go in and create new homes, businesses and jobs in areas that have been degraded by feral nigs.
I would argue it is good for this reason and I do agree with you, that's just the leftist standpoint on why they oppose it. Also this is only presuming they own the property though. Usually niggers are on some sort of government subsidized housing. I would agree with you most of them are just raised to hate white people and don't really understand what it is they are against or why that is. At the same time if it isn't an investment type property you could end up paying ridiculously high property taxes. Like the house on the right just because those homes on the left are new and expensive that property taxes get jacked way up too
I live in Houston, seen it first hand it's a damn shame.

I moved to the south side of Seattle about 5 years ago. Got a house down here, and I'm about 5 years ahead of the boom. I've seen 4 of the houses on my block purchased by wealthy white people (microsoft or amazon employees).

There's one fat black mammy with 3 grown children still holding out. She fucking loathes white people, you can tell by the way she looks at us. It's fucking hilarious. There's still a lot of blacks around here, but they're disappearing from the houses and winding up in the projects (section 8 apartments) down the block. They still hold a few rows of houses, and they're acting out a lot. They play nigger music super loud and try to do 'black' stuff like sit out on the sidewalk in large groups.

They have maybe like 4-5 years left before they're priced out. I'll enjoy waving them goodbye as their belongings are dumped out on the street by court order. Fuck off niggers, we own this city.

Here's a handy little graphic from 03.
Pilsen is the south east region.
You can really see how its expanding with whites.
Currently I think I last read there are 53 new sky scrapers currently being built. Tons of 5/6 floor new people storage.
I worked on one, really weird to see a bummy black dude walking around a place where a white broad in a BMW just left.
The new housing being built on former project housing all has to have a certain percentage of low/no income residents that were displaced by the destruction of the ghettos.

Look everyone, some kid who has NEVER lived in a shit neighborhood. "I ain't afraid of no ghost".

You want to live your life getting broken into everytime you leave your house? Your kids playing with nig-nogs that beat them for being white? Having to shoot Tyrone for breaking into your house, then being detained by police for who knows how long? THEN while your in County jail the local nogs break into your house for killing "they homie" and rape your children and wife?

Dumb retard. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Asthetic isn't a noun, dumbass.

>I live in Houston, seen it first hand it's a damn shame.

Yeah, it happens. Some places are worse than others.
Chicago and Illinois for that matter, there's a lot more cooperation. People from different backgrounds can get along.
In Milwaukee, its really different. You can feel the animosity just being white and driving through a black neighborhood.

Maybe he doesn't live in a state that punishes you for defending yourself

This is an accurate description of the real fears of living among niggers. I have a big fucking dog, and I make sure the niggers know it. I have 4 locks on my door, security cameras that alert me to any motion, and a few other security measures.

My biggest fear is having to shoot one. Being white in a niggerhood has already put a target on my back. If I have to kill one of them for getting uppity, I'll probably have to move right away. Plus, being in Seattle, the whites would probably turn on me too. You're not allowed to defend yourself against niggers in this town.

Luckily the force of capitalism is much stronger than the force of political correctness, and the niggers are getting pushed out of the city. Tons of spics and chinks are temporarily occupying the south end while whites push further out of the city.

Because the rising prices don't apply to them. Do you think most of those protesters even bothered to buy the property? Fuck no, most of them are squatters.

youtube.com/watch?v=wB_hjqZQ1UY

Georgiafag here, Atlants is shit. City is mostly fine, but as soon as you go to college park youre fucked.

PLEASE INFORM YOURSELF!

Castle law and/or Stand your ground DOES NOT mean you get to just shoot someone in your house and the cops come by, pick up the body and leave. YOU WILL BE DETAINED. And it could take upwards of a week. During this time the nogs WILL get revenge on you by attacking your family.

Please know this. I know two people that live in horrible neighborhoods and had to defend their home. One was detained for nearly 72 hours. This was in Indiana where they have both Castle and Stand your ground. During that time their son(10) was murdered. The other in Minnesota was not so lucky.

This is definitely the case in a lot of desert cities, when my neighborhood went to shit there was a house where the family had to leave after the housing market went to shit that was taken up by squatters,there were like 3 families of illegals in there and a couple of nigs in a 4 bedroom house. Eventually the cops had to raid the place because the illegals had started cooking up crack or something and they killed one of the kids since the house would get full of fumes. Its a fucking miracle those retards didn't blow themselves up, I never saw anyone actually buy that place.

niggers don't want to invest in their own communities and they get mad when other people do.

They are trash.

>checked
>During that time their son(10) was murdered.

Now that's fucked up.

Jesus, it'd be better to just go and start cleansing your neighborhood if you have to shoot a nigger trying to break into your shit, you can't be at peace with fucking niggers

>yes, because i own guns and i'm not a pussy
>grow up, man-child
lol, yeah and then you or your children get hit by stray bullets from a gang shootout in the middle of the night because you live in niggertown.

Are you going to stay up all night and shoot the bullets out of the sky? I'd rather not live by niggers.

The whole community would turn against you. I have seen it happen. People that live in this fantasy land, where they get a free kill when their house is broken into drive me crazy.

I have guns. And would not hesitate to use them. But I also have a plan for if that happens, and that includes getting my family out of town ASAP. Because while I am detained I know the horrors and possibilities that would/could happen for protecting my house.

The best defense is insulation. Get far away from blacks. As far as possible. Live somewhere that has no bus lines/public transportation for MILES. Guns are secondary.

>it drives up property taxes and rent, both which hurt working class people a lot more than investment class people
lol, "invest" in your own property, nigger. Problem solved.
>working class
lol, no. If you're renting you either have money to blow or you're just poor, not working class.

>tfw ground zero for gentrification in america right now

feels fucking good, deshita. also, spics keep walkin'

>Can someone explain this logic?
It's done n low rent neighborhoods where real estate is cheap. Then you disrupt the ghettos.

The problem with San Francisco is they have millionaires living and working there that still expect minimum wage employees to kiss their ass all day. It's not a "gentrification" problem, it's a population density problem. Too many rich people in one small area. Who's going to clean toilets and wait tables?

>Also gays and childless millennials also drive up rent prices since the disposable income of not having kids allow for them to spend stupid amounts of money on trendy shit that people with kids would just say fuck that I have to feed this bastard.
this is why you abort user. If you call him a bastard, you should have got him sucked out.

>Gentrification is actually extremely economically advantageous to the poverty-stricken dindus living in the neighborhoods because they can sell their homes for a price dozens of times what they'd otherwise get.
niggers rent, they don't own and they rent on something we call "section ape" (section 8) which is a rent assistance.

They just get kicked out.

I am personally involved in gentrification. There is literally nothing wrong with it. Although I am concerned where those people will go. In my community you can literally buy shit shacks for 10-20k. Personally when I drive down a street with dilapidated structures I see the potential to turn them into something beautiful to improve the community. Does this mean I hate niggers?

>lol, no. If you're renting you either have money to blow or you're just poor, not working class.

Meh.
The problem comes when you're working on building yourself independently or trying to.
Renting early in life until you can save enough money to buy your own property.
Unfortunately, if you want to be safe and in a nice neighborhood, the rents are so high, 2.5-3x the monthly mortgage(thank scumbags that flop on rent that owners need to insulate themselves this way) that you can't actually do what you plan for a very long time.
The other is finding cheap rent in bad neighborhoods, which is what happens in Chicago.
Investors see those trends(where the new crop of white students are moving) and start gentrifying that area.
They knock something down, build up a place for 100 tenants and the price for rent is so high,the neighboring rents can go up.
The next wave of students can't afford to live in that area anymore so they go somewhere else and it just keeps cycling around the city.

Not everyone can live or wants to live with their parents for 30 years of their lives.

No it means you're a red blooded capitalist at heart who sees an opportunity to leave the world a better place than how they found it.

>The problem comes when you're working on building yourself independently or trying to.
>Renting early in life until you can save enough money to buy your own property.
yeah, i rented for a year and then I bought a house. Shit or get off the pot. How fucking long are you going to rent that "gentrification" comes down and keeps you from moving up in the world? 10 years? 20? sounds like nigger-shit to me.

What's a hotspot for gentrification where I can buy cheap properties and sell it for an insane profit to millennials?

Why won't these taco niggers invest? ride the "gentrification" wave.

>You're not allowed to defend yourself against niggers in this town.
Yeah, but you have the space needle, man.

Some people are fucking morons and get $100,000 in debt on a worthless college degree and work as coffee pourers or bar backs or wait staff and wonder why they can't cut it.

Montana here, keep your shit to yourself, it turns good men into faggy liberals

That's the real reason they hate it.

>The other in Minnesota was not so lucky
Meaning? Also where in Indiana? Gary? Indy? Shoals?

Don't know, personally. That would be the smart move.

1. They can't afford the property
2. They can't own property, they're ILLEGAL.

The ones ahead of the curb will and will promptly be called race traitors by other beans but they won't care, because they have money and a nice neighborhood now, that's literally what happened to my dad

correct. gentrification is a policy term for........white guilt......forget it and move on, or rather, in!

Totally man. Georgia or Atlanta is specifically
bad. I am always finding ways to move away.
Even better when I grow old and economically secure I can just buy up poor Atlanta and make them all move out. Georgia Tech has a lot of
crime but it is Georgia Tech so development rolls on and it is improving all the time as we take our city back. It drove the Braves away though citing things like security.

It's sad how cucked Seattle is. One of the top 10 leading cucked cities in all of the USA.

Illegals buy houses all the damn time. They get fake soc. security numbers (usually from people long dead) and buy tons of shit. There's people who can hook you up with fake ID, passport, Soc security, etc.

Democrat voters in democrat cities.
Look the other way.