Mark Zuckerberg 2020. Could it happen?

>go on KB, normies still highly praising his speech
>realize how quick people are to forget (((he))) called us "dumb"

How do we fix the Facebook problem? Millions of people think it's an essential part of their lives, that it revolutionized the world like other social networks that preceded it didn't exist. Zuckerberg's "connect the world" strategy is really sticking with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4XGbZ7IrC8
theregister.co.uk/2010/05/14/facebook_trust_dumb/
youtube.com/watch?v=5F9JfZDJKCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody likes Zuckerberg, even normie Facebook users.

>autistic billionaire dweeb
>still looks like a teenager
>wears the same type of clothes ALL year

President material.

>>wears the same type of clothes ALL year

It's cool. Reminds normies of Steve Jobs.

He'd probably be in with a decent chance if you could buy genuine charisma. Like it or not, people don't want to be governed by a dweeb, especially in this image obsessed era.

I hope this autistic faggot runs. Would be lulzy
youtube.com/watch?v=G4XGbZ7IrC8
Imagine this retard trying to talk to world leaders

>especially in this image obsessed era
Ironic that Zuckerberg has himself to partly thank for that.

We need to stop him and ruin his information empire. He's definitely some kind of intelligence agency's payroll either voluntarily or involuntarily.. Either way is unacceptable

Could you honestly imagine this guy negotiating with any world leader?

He'll just bend over and do whatever they tell him.

>COULD IT HAPPEN?
Could which thing happen? Him winning or him running? Because he is already running.

What if facebook is not a thing anymore in 2020?

Elon Musk 2020 meme it happen!

Winning. I've seen so many Americans (women mostly) positively reshare his speech this week.

He's about as charming as a sack of medical waste and his core-demographic (dumb white women that use facebook/twitter) can't stand nerdy white guys that hook-up with asian women.

see this video
As much as people said this sort of stuff about Trump this guy wouldn't make it past one debate. A lot of US people have favored business people like Romney or Herman Cain for president for awhile, Zuckerberg isn't much of a businessman and lacks any charisma. He is a literal autist too

start a folder & start collecting material. timing wise I think after the dust from the 2018 U.S. mid-terms has settled is a good time to start bubbling his flaws up into the public consciousness.

probably not good enough. his name would still carry top-of-mind presence and cache. it would only work against him if FB were implicated in a crime or swindle or something.

He can't win. He's a nervous bumbling fuck when the slightest bit of pressure is put on him. He's a sociopath and has a weird lizard face that even the most autistic couldn't trust. Also, an election cycle will reveal a lot of skeletons in his closet. The "dumb fucks" remark alone will be far more damning than Hillary's "basket of deplorables" comment.

Yep, I remember hearing people talk so much shit about Kucinich being a dweeb/dork/nerd etc.

He has time to work on his debating and public speaking skills. He's already a great, evil business man.

What makes you say that? It's already too much of a big deal in our daily life.

Like i delete my FB and every living person in my life became concerned about my mental health... Zombies of The Fuckerberg

in fairness Zuckerberg is pure business. facebooks one of the biggest companies in the world and its not going anywhere.

desu its already in the bag for him. screencap this post.

Normies will vote for him cos he said he want basic income. Alll niggers, spics, white trash, women and students will vote for free gibs.

what kind of pathetic cucks would vote for him?

even if libshits would meme him into nomenee, we would remind them couple of things

theregister.co.uk/2010/05/14/facebook_trust_dumb/

I thinks he got encouraged by how Hillary did even though she had zero charisma. He could run a similar campaign and win, he definitely has the resources for it

I thinks it's about to become a done deal t b h w y senpai.

It is inevitable that a data mogul like Zuckerberg fun for President, and not just here. I'd say it's also inevitable that we see data and tech companies become the defacto government for some easily persuaded third world shitholes (that's (((AnCap Paradise))) to you, goy.)

Zukcerberg is pretty unelectable. He repulses most people. Still, his capacity to influence an election with his platform is a concern. And he won't be the last Data mogul to put an eye on that seat,as I've said. D.C. is full of old world tyrants who are plenty scary. The data and tech moguls are like sci-fi/comic book tier villains and they want power and they will have their day.

>Kucinich
hooooooooooly shit his wife is so hot

Yes if he controls what all millennials and Facebook users see as news for the next 4 years.
Control the narrative perfectly.
Set himself up as savior of the country.
He has so much power and he knows it. All he has to do is control what people see on Facebook, Instagram, wherever else for the next four years.
Watch out for Facebook making sneaky media acquisitions.

if the goal for you assholes was to destroy the internet and poison the planet, this dude would be a great move after president covfefe

Place your bets Sup Forums

His shtick will also be "the youngest president of the USA." People will vote for him for that reason just like they voted for Obama because he's black.

no

Yes.

Holy shit! The madman actually believes this!
Facebook is not going anywhere soon. I know some people probably said this about myspace, but myspace was geared for a younger generation. Facebook consists of users of all ages, from kids to boomers. It won't be dying any time soon, although I wish it would lose its popularity.

I predict Paul Ryan running for president rather than Kushman. Kushman tends to be the puppetmaster who controls people from the shadows, he doesn't strike me as the type who wants to be in the spotlight.

young isn't positive for a president, cause it means you're inexperienced.

anyway, this dork as president is a ridiculous thought. he's an ugly manlet cunt that nobody likes.

it could easily happen, he met with obama many times, im sure he was getting groomed by obama
>not realizing how stupid the millennial generation is

it will if someone offers a direct replacement and we show how facebook is corrupt and steals and sells user data, censors things against its political opinions, etc

Autists should develop a social network that appeals to gen Z quickly and push it hard onto normies later. Full free speech platform, no kikery. Allow anonymity as well,but that would drive a lot of people away I reckon.

it'll happen, but he's a retard. Will probably run on some party he invents and get 1% of the vote. Dumbass doesn't realize his character was assassinated last election.

>his character was assassinated last election

Why? How? This ?

no it couldn't

youtube.com/watch?v=5F9JfZDJKCQ

I would laugh if he ran and build a bunker for the incoming NWO

It would seriously be the final nail in the Democratic Party's coffin

Opinions will (be forced to) change by 2020.