A FUCKING TREE

A FUCKING TREE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fWxCIi5PIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better than a leaf senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=9fWxCIi5PIw

Going to Treeland in July, gonna make sure I make a lot of terrible posts as a tree so I can get the A FUCKING TREE replies

You should be proud leaf.

I'm planning on visiting too. What places will you be visiting?

Lebanon>Israel
Gas yourself kike

Biblos in the North is nice

Check out the caves and cedars, beach, food, and Roman Temple as well

Is it worth to spend the night there?

I'll be there for a month I'll be in liban nord. I'll be mostly in Amioun. Other than that I'm going to Beirut of course and I want to check out Baalbek but my parents keep telling me it isn't safe.

I'm gonna have tons of time so I'm going to see as much as I can. I'm not going to Tripoli I'll tell you that kek.

Yeah it's a cool trip. Safe and nice. It's like visiting anywhere else in the Mediterranean. The food is awesome too.

The North is nice/Christian. There's an ancient church in mountains with a saints tomb, cool place to visit.

The south is all mudslimes. Avoid anything south of Beirut

What's wrong with Tripoli, Lebanon (not to be confused with the one in Libya)?

What's there to do in Amioun?
As far as Baalbek goes I guess the city itself is safe but maybe avoid the Palestinian area and don't go wandering in the northern Bekaa Valley

How many days are you taking to visit Beirut?

North is all Sunni ISIS terrorists. South is Greek orthodox and based Shia

It's extremely dangerous. It's an actual warzone that the government barely has control over. There is a war going on between the Alawites and the Sunnis there. The situation has allegedly calmed down in recent years but some parts are still bad

The alawites are funded by the Syrian government and much more organized than the Sunnis. There are ok parts to Tripoli but most of it is pretty dangerous. I've heard stories of people sleeping in their houses and bullets flying through their windows at night. It's bad. The Lebanese army doesn't seem to have control over it because the people there are more armed than them

Al-Nusra and other sunni terrorist groups from Syria have a lot of groupies in Tripoli. There is this one street that divides the sunni area from a shiite area and there were clashes in the past

Alright, thanks for the solid advice. What about JouniƩ?

So Sidon and Tyrus are not worth it?

>North is all Sunni ISIS terrorists.
Mosty only in Tripoli, the sunnis are really centered in that city. Most the north is maronite catholics and if you go to most the towns up there they're very safe

top fucking kek, i did this from january-march

A FUCKING SWORD

>What's there to do in Amioun?
It's a relatively small town, not much to do I would say for a traveler. I'll just be there because my family is there so I'll be living there for the month. If you pass through though there's some decent restaurants plus some pretty cool Greek architecture to see
>As far as Baalbek goes I guess the city itself is safe but maybe avoid the Palestinian area and don't go wandering in the northern Bekaa Valley
Yeah it's easily the most dangerous area next to the south and tripoli. Bekaa valley is where you can get kidnapped kek.

>How many days are you taking to visit Beirut?
Most people say they've seen the whole city in like 3 days

Interesting. I had no idea. I'll check with some Lebanese friends since I might go this summer too for a wedding.

Manly as fuck m9.

I'm not a fan of bluepilled Lebanese Forces fans. I'm team SSNP

A WHOLE tree not a single fucking leaf

>Interesting. I had no idea. I'll check with some Lebanese friends since I might go this summer too for a wedding.

I'm sure if they want you to come to tripoli they don't live in some terrible part but the ghetto type areas are where all the fighting happens. It is still a dangerous city all around but there are parts that aren't bad

>I'm not a fan of bluepilled Lebanese Forces fans. I'm team SSNP
If Bachir stayed in power and didn't get assassinated though I bet Lebanon wouldn't have as many problems with Syrian refugees or Palestinian refugees today. SSNP want a greater Syria type thing

Fuck Hezbollah all around though

Was it a smart move of them to side with the Israeli's?

>Bachir Gemayel
>Invited kikes into his country
>Lebanese Forces
>Pro ISIS in Syria
Into the trash it goes

the lebanese are the jews of latin america. They own practically everything. Shakira and that one mexican uberbillionaire guy are lebanese for example

The only reason they really did was because at the time the Palestinians who were operating against Israel in Lebanon were against the Christians too. So because the Phalangists had a mutual enemy they sided with Israel. I don't really see it as selling out to Israel. There was the right wing nationalists (the Phalangists) and the left wing Marxists at the time who supported Palestine and Palestinian human rights and to me they're no different than than Hezbollah is nowadays, terrorists who use Lebanon as a proxy state for their petty wars against Israel for "muh liberated Palestine"

Bachir and the Phalangists to me were the nationalistic militia that the Maronites and Christians needed to maintain power and keep Lebanon a great country and unfortunately I feel as if they lost. Muslims and specifically the Shia who want Lebanon to be an Iran proxy are cancer, fuck them. Lebanon should be a christian nation