Leaked emails: Arabs, Jews and Americans to unite and ruin the world some more

First trump is dancing with saudi crypto-jew warlords, and now this.

>Hackers have released the first series of leaked emails from the account of UAE's ambassador to the United States Yousef al-Otaiba.

>The Intercept reported on Saturday that the emails released by a group called "Global Leaks" show the relationship between al-Otaiba and a pro-Israel, neoconservative think tank - the Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD).

>The hacked emails, some of which date back to 2014, reveal a high-level of backchannel cooperation between the FDD, which is funded by pro-Israel billionaire Sheldon Anderson, and the UAE.

>The sample provided included several emails between Otaiba and Robert Gates, former US defence secretary in the administrations of George Bush and Barack Obama.

archive.is/rYvBD
aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/hackers-leak-emails-uae-ambassador-170603153956229.html

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oy vey, is that you Maccaroni

Should change that Trump to Uncle Sam

why?

Because we have been doing it for the last 40 years?

>only 40
user..

This thread deserves a bump.

While this is true, in fact Britian gave Saudi Arabia its recognition as a country and we've been friends with the nasty kings of Wahhabism ever since, Trump said on the campaign trail that Saudi Arabia and our other allies were supporting ISIS.

reminder, saudi royals are jews.

bump

why?

:

:,

I appreciate the posts brazilbro. keep em coming.

. :,

This pic is famous.

Trump a good goy!

Good Goy!

pretty much doing the opposite of what obama did is good enough for me.

>t. muslim/kike shill

>jews and americans unite
aren't those the same?

???????????????????????? FUCKING LOL

boards.Sup Forums.org/x/thread/19018829#bottom

Related

>b-b-but 4D chess..!

Leftypol detected, Gotta go back.

I thought hillary the saudi lover was leftypol? but now that trump does it, it's okay?

hm....really makes ya think

>"I don't understand Saudi soldiers" the post
the Saudi soldiers are the worst soldiers in the middle east. Have you ever seen footage of them? They just blow themselves up most of the time.

Fuck the americans and their jewish talk.

the thing is that now they don't need soldiers on the ground. they have bombs and missiles and all kinds of high tech shit from Uncle Sam.

>obama blocks a deal that makes us over a billion dollars because "muh saudi arabia are mean to the wymens and muh human rights abuses"
>trump doesn't give a fuck and just makes us some quick cash
>Sup Forums complains

Lmao you guys are such faggots. You're practically democrats

Obama blocks a bill that would otherwise get more weapons and funds into ISIS and Al-Qaeda, Trump makes the deal and even adds on deals to it.

We mostly sold them Arms. I haven't seen any missiles/bombs in the deal. keep me posted if you have info on this.
You come from one of the worst countries on earth, you have no right to call other countries trash.
JIDF please go home. You make us Trump supporters look terrible.
What if we sold them defective weapons? No one seems to think of this, but it could happen.

>What if we sold them defective weapons? No one seems to think of this, but it could happen.
that is not how arms deals are made idiot, it's not like you're buying drugs off the streets.

if any country were to try this, it would be found out before the deal is finished, and then no other country would ever trade with them

>Obama blocks a bill that would otherwise get more weapons and funds into ISIS and Al-Qaeda, Trump makes the deal and even adds on deals to it.

Guess how much I don't give a shit. We got money from selling weapons to an ally, we don't give a shit about petty human right bullshit anymore because we don;t have a cuck nigger in office anymore. Worship niggers elsewhere

All Trump supporters are IDF, burger and so is your country.

>Guess how much I don't give a shit
you care enough to whiteknight for Trump and his jewish government arming his muslim terrorist buddies.

Did any trump voter expect otherwise? I don't have to be a kike to know that Trump is a Zionist puppet

you just don't understand 9001-dimentional backgammon

I support my country no matter what we do as long as it benefits us. We got money out of the deal? Great. You know why I don't care? Because I could care less if every country on Earth gets destabilized and goes to shit as long as America is getting something out of the deal and is gaining more power.

Get fucked nigger

You are a major retard if you ever thought the top part of that picture was a reasonable expectation

You are so shitty at meme culture, I start to believe you are legit JIDF, Amerifat

Oh no, I was wrong, you are just the worst kind of cancer on the planet. An abscess on humanity. I hope you will commit suicide one day and the odds are pretty decent actually with a character like yours.

>You are so shitty at meme culture, I start to believe you are legit JIDF, Amerifat
>MUH JIDF MUH JIDF

As expected from a retard, no actual argument in sight

>as long as it benefits us
the domination of islamic terrorism benefits you?

americans pay their government in taxes, and their government literally gives away free money to israel and arms saudis. wow what a benefit.

Hey if I lived in a 3rd world country like Germany I suppose I would need scapegoats in my life as well. I'm glad to watch your country go to shit, how many times have you ruined Europe again? Also 13 years of your history is all your country has ever been worth kek

>40
>not 104

if it weren't for direct intervention from the US navy, Saudis would no longer exist and Iran would have gotten rid of all jihadis.

>but now that trump does it, it's okay?
Yup.

You're entirely right, but you forgot one detail: (virtually) all that tax money goes back to the American military-industrial complex.
It's a government sponsored money laundering scheme, essentially converting tax money to shareholder revenue in certain sectors.

I'll say you're right when there's solid proof that the arms we just sold them are being used to fund ISIS. Also you're a retard if you think we shouldn't be allied with the Saudi's as they still have oil. You're probably one of those morons who would rather support Iran because "muh jews." If Iran had the natural resources KSA had we would support them.

Israel is used for America to influence and assert it's hegemony in the middle east through Israel almost like a proxy. It takes a real retard to think it's the other way around and Israel controls the U.S. All Israel has is some soft power (holy sites like Jerusalem). Stop trying to act like you understand foreign policy better than international leaders because you're "redpilled"

yes that is correct, that is always the case when some gov organization puts loads of money in anything.

it's just an excuse to remove public money, and convert it into private corp funds.

>solid proof that the arms we just sold them are being used to fund ISIS.
pre-election trump and hillary leaks weren't good enough for you?

the issue is a lack of evidence, it is the fact that you are unwilling to face the facts and unwilling to accept the cancer that is saudi arabia and how they're being enabled by the USA.

>Also you're a retard if you think we shouldn't be allied with the Saudi's as they still have oil

Backing Burgerbucks with only petrodollars was a mistake. We can't even alleviate the pain beucase environmentalists keep us from drilling ourselves.

>If Iran had the natural resources KSA had we would support them.
you are confirmed a brain dead retard.

Iran has loads of oil and gas.
fucking retard.

>pre-election trump and hillary leaks weren't good enough for you?

That's before the election. I never denied it happened in the past. I need evidence of the recent arms sales funding ISIS, I'm not just going to assume it is going to happen again. Especially when they held a meeting with 50 other Muslim nations condemning terrorism

How are you positive there isn't going to be a change?

>Backing Burgerbucks with only petrodollars was a mistake. We can't even alleviate the pain beucase environmentalists keep us from drilling ourselves.

Exactly. Maybe if we could use the reserves we have here in our own country we wouldn't need to buy so much oil off of KSA. People on here act like there isn't reasonable explanations for this type of shit. We have massive reserves here in the U.S. and can't even use them because of cucks

>in the past
holy shit what a fucking delusional retard.

you have prove things have changed mate. all evidence available shows saudis have always supported the terrorists.

the burden of proof us on you if you claim the opposite.

no one fucking believes that, including the kikes and CIA.

They don;t have nearly as much as KSA and they're a hostile anti-Western state. Despite the past, why should we support them? Most of their government threatens or wants to threaten our country so why should we fund them

>you have prove things have changed mate. all evidence available shows saudis have always supported the terrorists.

Did I ever deny this? Don't you think it happens to be coincidental that right after we signed the deal Trump made the anti-terrorism speech to the Sunni majority nations?

>they're a hostile anti-Western state
Iran had an election last week or so, choosing a second term for the pro-western government, and giving another fuck you to the hardliners.

meanwhile Saudis build mosques in the west to brainwash people into blowing themselves up, and they literally did 9/11

americans have stockhold syndrome.

>Israel attacks american ships
greatest ally!
>saudis do 9/11 and fund terrorism
another great ally!

>Trump made the anti-terrorism speech to the Sunni majority nations?
ahahahhahaha

Trump said Saudis were the good guys and fighting AGAINST terrorism
>literally saying the opposite of truth
he also said, live on TV, that terrorism is not islamic and muslims are great

>>Israel attacks american ships
inb4 newfags don't know.

>Iran had an election last week or so, choosing a second term for the pro-western government, and giving another fuck you to the hardliners.

Rouhani is a """moderate""" and the only thing that election indicates is that the people would prefer not to go to war with Israel and the US. That doesn't mean that the supreme leader and clerics share the same views as their president or the people.

Their annual "death to america" rallies really don't convince me their government is any better than the saudis

>t_d kike lovers ITT defending Donald "My daughter gave birth to a beautiful Jewish baby" Trump

Shameful

Gee I wonder why they hate America. Hmmm....

>he also said, live on TV, that terrorism is not islamic and muslims are great
He called Islam "one of the great religions" and the whole time he was adressing Islamic terrorism. Good try though.

Maybe he should have just gone in and called them all sandniggers, yeah that would be diplomatic and work wouldn't it?

>why?
Just another proxy war

>Rouhani is a """moderate"""
no retard.

he's an educated man who has studies and lived in the west.

moderate is what americans call their terrorist friends. the ones that behead 12yo boys live on facebook.

>Gee I wonder why they hate America. Hmmm....

You can sympathize with their reasoning behind it but if you side with them against your country you're a massive faggot that should get off Sup Forums and don't call yourself a nationalist

Here. HRC and other govt. officials claim that KSA provides clandestine support to ISIL and other radical groups in Syria.
Why exactly wouldn't they be hostile? They have every right to despise America's government. U.S. heavily backed Iraq in the Iran-Iraq war and turned a blind eye when Saddam used chemical weapons on Iranian troops IN IRAN.

he literally said the terrorists aren't real muslim.

Obama demonstrated quite thoroughly that no amount of cucking America can make the Iranians like you.

>isis rebels can make use of patriot missiles
lol go be retarded somewhere else

Yeah fuck off Germany we don't care. Enjoy your isis terrorist you fucks. Give them some peace and love.

>he's an educated man who has studies and lived in the west.
Ok so I should support him and support Iran the place that chances death to america because ONE of their politicians happens to not be a total lunatic
>moderate is what americans call their terrorist friends. the ones that behead 12yo boys live on facebook.

Since when has the Trump administration supported the FSA or any Islamic opposition? We have boots on the ground fighting with the Kurds in Syria just like the Kurds fought with us in Iraq.

you know the US has facilities in Saudi arabia to train Saudis into working with US Arms, right? oh wait, you don't know shit.

>that chances death to america
the american government, yes. we all should since that's synonim for globalist kikes.

>one politician
no, the majority of the country that voted for him. Iran has a better democracy than the US, lmao.

>two party system
>electoral college
the current US pres. wasn't even elected by majority vote.

>Here. HRC and other govt. officials claim that KSA provides clandestine support to ISIL and other radical groups in Syria.
Thanks but this happens to be the third time Im forced to say this but I never denied this.
>Why exactly wouldn't they be hostile? They have every right to despise America's government. U.S. heavily backed Iraq in the Iran-Iraq war and turned a blind eye when Saddam used chemical weapons on Iranian troops IN IRAN.
>your enemy hates you for these reasons, they're perfectly good reasons for your enemy to hate you!
So what? Iran is still an enemy to the U.S. I don't care what their reasoning happens to be. I'm not some huge faggot who happens to hate his country because we were powerful enough in the past to assert our dominance over other nations for our benefit. I'm also not going to sympathize with an enemy despite them having good reasons to hate my country. They still hate my nation

>Actually giving a single fuck about a 56% white nation who elected the biggest Israel and Saudi dick sucker around .

I give no fucks about this country faggot. Our Military is literally just mercenaries for Israel and Saudi Arabia. Why the fuck would anyone care about this country?

Oh yeah, he gave them a pat on the back then handed out billions of dollars of funding for jihadists who run around trying to topple Iran's allies and beheading Shia's and Christians. Yeah, we cucked for them by funding and arming all who hate them and want them dead.

How about killing 6 Syrian Servicemen because of a falseflag """"gas attack"""" ? Is that not supporting moderate head choppers?

>Since when has the Trump administration supported the FSA or any Islamic opposition?
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

>supporting the source of terrorism: Saudi Arabia
it's almost like that literally just happened.

or are you gonna whiteknight for the Saudis claiming that pre-election Trump and intelligence services of the entire world are wrong in saying that Saudis are the source of islamic terrorism?

>the american government, yes. we all should since that's synonim for globalist kikes.

Not surprised you revert to shitty jew conspiracy theories. You live in an irrelevant country anyways, I would hate America and other powerful nations if my country was completely irrelevant like yours.
>the current US pres. wasn't even elected by majority vote
The electoral college is a god tier system faggot. Or maybe we should just let cities decide every election

>I'm also not going to sympathize with an enemy despite them having good reasons to hate my country. They still hate my nation
They don't hate the nation and its people, they hate the government and what it has done to the ME (this has been clarified by the Supreme Leader). It's evident that if a government founded on opposing the U.S. in the ME can gain popular support, there's problems with American foreign policy.

Srry, meant for

This is Trump's deal. You fags always have to point the finger to 'other people have done it too' instead of admitting that Trump is just as corrupt as everyone else.

>Not surprised you revert to shitty jew conspiracy theories

And here it comes back to the root of it all. You people refuse to believe this Nation is run by the kikes. You ignore it and wave it off and then fag flag (hurr ur country is irrelevant LOL)

>I give no fucks about this country faggot. Our Military is literally just mercenaries for Israel and Saudi Arabia. Why the fuck would anyone care about this country?
Great well I live here so I'm going to support my nation. Hate America? Move out then. Go see how great living in Iran is. I'm sure you'll be treated well there
>How about killing 6 Syrian Servicemen because of a falseflag """"gas attack"""" ? Is that not supporting moderate head choppers?
You're still mad about the bombings we conducted that everyone freaked out about and said it was the start of an invasion in Syria when nothing happened afterwards. That's hilarious

>What if we sold them defective weapons
damage control: the post

I mean...you could make them like you.

By growing a fucking brain.