Samurai Jew

So I'm currently watching Samurai Jack season 5. I got to episode 8 when I noticed something fishy.

During the time that jack and Ashie are catching a ride on the back of that giant camel, I couldn't help but notice that when Jack and Ashie were looking at each other, she has the facial structure of a WEWUZ, pic related.

Is this a ploy by the Jews to get more Asian men to fuck black "women"?

She dies in the final episode.

I don't think anyone on Sup Forums who isn't asian should care, you should be more concerned about the white women that are raped daily in your country by nogs.

well that's pretty obviously gonna happen

I KNEW we were getting a TTGL-type ending

Ashi is asian and she has asian facial structure.

Your country is on the cusp of civil war and you are watching cartoons? And they aren't even Japanese?

You're an insane person if you think that because Tartakovsky dropped a meme in the show that Ashi is supposed to be a negro.

are you fucking retarded? can you see how her muzzle extends passed the rest of her face?

look at how Ashie and this nog look so similar

>implying there is only one phenotype for the entire area of Asia

Retard hope you get mauled by feral niggers

BLASIAN'D

>implying that phenotype hasn't already been mauled by feral niggers

It's just a stylistic choice. Probably to make her bridge seem more upturned without making her look caucasian. It does look weird though.

She's canonically asian.

She just wants that TAC

Blasians are some fucked up people. Self destructive people.

it makes me think of the negro "women" around here and it is fucking disgusting

Sometimes you're just overthinking things. It happens to all of us, just keep it in check

overthinking what?

I could see AMBF working out but not BMAF

Good fuck that bitch, she's the reason I won't be watching the show. Samurai Jack was comfy because it was about a lone warrior trying to find his way through an unfamiliar world, and they completely fucked it all up by introducing a female character. Female characters ruin shows because no one knows how to write them properly and it always ends up turning into a nasty soup of feminism/bluepill/cuck/beta bullshit. I want whoever came up with the idea of a love interest for Jack to die in a blender.

I just had an epiphany.

So Ahie is one of the daughters of Aku and Aku was blacker than a nigerian who got left out in the sun for too long. So she is at least half black.

And the only people who'll object to this are those who fap over Ashie and feel ashamed

It's just a Genddyism, and nothing to do with race. I don't think the guy even gives a fuck about that sort of thing. She's a traditional QT Asian as you'll see by the end of the series.

fuck you south africkanerrs are dense.
Niggers there need to run you out.

The first two or three episodes of the last season were soooooooooooo good.

The rest was less than mediocre. It's really sad, actually.

Did they get bad right when the female was introduced?

Are you autistic or just like to waste time? Why dont you complain jacks chin takes half of his face?

you literally have no life. lol

Daily reminder that season 5 is to be dismissed as if it never happened. Pic related.

DO NOT WATCH THE FINAL EPISODE! Just read the comic and hold that forever in your heart as canon.

>my ancestor
This cartoon is great, its caused mass tumblrhurt because everyone wanted ashi to be stronk and independent womyn

>she has the facial structure of a WEWUZ, pic related
That's not some conspiracy. She's had that side profile on her face since the beginning and Sup Forums has hated it the whole time. It's especially bad in that particular ep and it just comes down to garbage animation.