Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter

Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors.

Would this article have been printed if the researchers had concluded the opposite?

When are you going to find a refugee to mate with?

archive.is/EZKbZ

Other urls found in this thread:

majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Name me one physicist who was mixed race.
Name one.

>Mixed-race relationships are making us taller
>us

Better nutrition during childhood makes us taller and (arguably) smarter. Race mixing is totally unrelated and appeared in the same time. If you can't distinguish between correlation and causality, you should shut up about science.

The part about higher education does seem questionable. Most mixed race couples I know are upper middle class and left leaning, so more likely to value academia, i.e. it's the parents not the child.

>Mixing shit black genes with superior white genes makes blacks smarter

>half breed niggers are smarter than full breed

Why yes goy!

sage

True, the baby in the photo will probably be taller than the average height of the mother's family members of the same sex, but what about the father's?

>Mixed-race relationships are making us taller
there is nothing wrong with being a manlet you tall piece of shit

People are taller and more intelligent today because of better nutrition and medicine. Period.

>The findings suggest that over time, evolution is favouring people with increased stature and sharper thinking skills but does not impact on their propensity for developing a serious illness.

I think they're digging themselves into a hole by saying mixed-race people are smarter but race is just a social construct and DNA can't possibly impact intelligence. What happens when people what to know what racial combination is the best, and what about the pure versions of those races versus other races.

Why would I want the future to be filled with 6'3 pussy lanklets?

>evolution is favouring people with increased stature
NO THE FUCKING LANKLET ELITE IS LOOKING OUT FOR THEIR OWN AND DISCRIMINATING AGAINST MANLETS

The study is actually about genetic diversity as in less incest. There is no mention of this being mixed race in the study, and obviously the study will have a systematic error due to more intelligent people being more likely to move to another city for university and job opportunities and hence marrying less generically similar people.

If you read to the end of the appendix it actually has raw data showing blacks perform worse than whites

>taller and smarter
Whatever you say, Elliot Rodgers.
Have some ugly half-Korean hapa kids.

Yep, and he/she will not feel welcome on either side. Those halfbreeds will just end up being resentful anti-white people, they can never climb up to their standards by being mixed.

>Taller
Than the shortest parent
>Smarter
Than the dumbest parent

For a shit blood, mixing with a better blood will yield better offspring than with other shitblood.

Does not work for the better parent.

I see this argument as going in a different direction, the social/cultural aspect, and yes Koreans are pretty hardcore about you are your DNA. This article is just about whether it makes you taller or smarter. But as other anons have said, there's a heavy selection bias for mixed race couples, so it's probably the parents more than the kids.

Hapas will defeat the Jews.
>Hapas will defeat the Jews.
Hapas will defeat the Jews.

I cannot repeat this enough. Jews are only smart due to inbreeding and genetic curses. East asian intelligence + european creativity are due to robust genes, and we will readily embrace genetic engineering/eugenics. This will leave the Jews in the dust.

Good goy, throw your genes into the wind for a qt nigger girl

I'm struggling to interpret the data because I'm not familiar with these types of studies (I assume there's also some "politics" much like global warming) and the free version is quite blurry. Can I get a basic rundown? I imagine that blacks do quite well in terms of height.

>european creativity
whats that?

im gonna find me a refugee to love as soon as i watch this video

Most mathematical and scientific discoveries have been made by people other than EAs, including Indians, Persians, Arabs, Greeks, and Europeans and their descendants. This is a raw intelligence/analytical thing.

And yes, most inventions and innovations have come from those people, as well. Interesting how many things in Chinese culture in fact come from India or even Caucasian nomads from western China.

So I wouldn't buy into the "EA have high intelligence" meme, from what I've seen, they care very much about authority and "the system" so they pursue diplomas from the most prestigious universities and the highest paying jobs, but that's about it.

Who is this Hebrew/Russian guy?

Will do

Oh, How only if I had a few niggers in my family how I'd be smarter, taller and probably mor high tech and wealthy too.

just look at art and music, kike.
you people have contributed very little to it.
you're just jealous because you are part of a chronically left-brained race.
stick to math and playing european classical music on violin, moishe.
you're basically asian.

A mulatto is going to be smarter and more likely to get in on a diversity quota than a purebred shitskin. "Average" isn't always "better".

t. sub 110 IQ brainlet

Sorry, cuck, but le so called "Masterrace" is clearly outmatched by Asians and us Jews.

You're right about the quotas. Often they're taken advantage of by "white hispanics" (blond hair, blue eyes, Spanish last name) and mixed people with rich white daddys.

Okay serious question here I am half mexican half white why should I even care about white people when they always talk shit because my dad a spic?

Or maybe it's better nutrition and access to information that's unprecedented in human history

Manlets, when will they learn?

>Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter
>tfw 6'4 mexican american 4'11 white irish american gf

will my kids be short Sup Forums?

Just care about your fellow man and realize that some people have problems. I'm white but I lived in the Caribbean when I was a kid and, for the most part, have only positive things to say about hispanic culture.

>white/mixed children smarter than their nigger parents

>white/asian children taller than their asian parents (and better fed)

wow

>racemixing makes us taller
>not better food supply
okay shlomo

Ever consider that statistic might not be referring to average white height

Think about it , a kid will grow tall for two reasons

Genetics

Diet during youth

Marry a white and you have generally taller genes and higher intelligence .white and Asian will be tall and on average smarter people then before.

Marry black and you have smarter then previous black generation

The average is going up. It's not that it benefits whites.

Why would you care about your lesser side? You should aim for greatness, if your father is not part of that he should not be in your life.

Yeah your full of shit

The Jews are a very small networked society that focuses itself solely around financial success and intelligence . When you make that a society focus you have a slight advantage (. Particularly with networking and preference in group)

maybe with things like this?

majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/

wtf i love racemixing now

So are they saying that children with white genes are smarter?

Source.

You are generalizing almost .7 billion Caucasians

>half mexican half white
You're basically european

This

Makes sense. The more genetic distance, the less likely diseases the parents are carriers for are passed on.

The sooner Sup Forums starts seeing itself as a part of a global community rather than a "white" or "European" one, the sooner you will be able to appreciate the beauty of diversity.

my dad is proud of what I've done with my life. I'm the only one out of all my brothers (only white one) who has not be arrested/locked up. I have a good job for a first job making $12.50/hr and pursuing what I love to do

Your morality is determined only by the choices that you make, not your family or race(s). Just pursue happiness.

einstein probably had at least some european blood

Fucking spics let go our celtic women!

Indeed, it's about what people value. A good example is people with adoptive parents of a different race.

Ironically that's one thing the study doesn't "prove":

>It had been thought that close family ties would raise a person's risk of complex diseases but the researchers found this not to be the case.

Mexicans are half white anyways

nice (((sources))), kike

Sup Forums is really supportive today I love you guys