Cameras in Houses Are a Good Idea

A British politician once suggested putting cameras in houses. Everyone screamed 1984, ORWELLIAN TAKEOVER! It's all nuts im telling you because here is why. Although cameras in houses might be a little too overbearing it is the only way we can stop suicides. What is to stop someone from committing suicide alone in their house? NOTHING, cameras are the only way suicide can be stopped.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would you want to stop suicides?

Please make the argument for the loss of privacy in exchange for a slight drop in Suicide?

If you nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.

It's illegal, do you not want the law to be enforced? If so you're just another leftist SJW who believes laws should be selectivily enforced.

>suicide, the leading cause of death of millenials drops to 0%
>all it takes is minor loss of privacy since only autists are too embarassed to be seen in their own home.

How is that not a good deal?

this is a pretty good shtiposting thread OP mind if I save this thread to use for later?

Now we will be able to hunt down those ukipers and climate deniers

Please post your email ID, password, all the login details of your social media along with your address, IP address and a bunch of nudes of your wife/girlfriend along with her bull.

You surely have nothing to hide, so you shouldn't be having anything to fear.

No problem man

I don't think it should be illegal, are you some statist cuck that believes we shouldn't be allowed to have opinions without the state's consent?

>cameras are the only way suicide can be stopped.

And if I spray paint over the camera in my smoke alarm?

You're not the government, Pajeet.

You're a random person on the international network of webpages (smart people talk for internet). Trusting your government with it is different than a random person especially when you have the most trusted and powerful government on earth.

>Yeah we're just gonna install these cameras all over your house
>And hire a bunch of people to watch them 24/7
>No I swear we will only use them to stop suicides

LEAF

Everyone deserves an opinion. I don't know what you are talking about, no i support the constitution.

Then the government will know something is up and send a policeman and camera repair to your house ASAP.

This is the problem with Sup Forums, we can't discuss real solutions to real problems without conspiracy leaking into the discussion.

But I'd already be dead.

>Then the government will know something is up and send a policeman and camera repair to your house ASAP.

Meanwhile someone is being robbed or raped or some other heinous crime

>oh shit guys his camera's down, we gotta get on this

Because the fucking libtards wants to remove the only way out of their shitty dystopian system. This is 8 anyways, sage.

I'm literally asking you to provide a reasonable statement as to why you believe "we" as a society should prevent people from killing themselves.

Remember not to include any logical fallacies please!

Uh, it's called a smart phone and it's already in your house, monitoring you.

No you wouldn't. The moment the camera goes black they come to your house. You can't commit suicide that fast and if it is attempted it will most likley fail.

The majority of state police forces are big enough to stop two crimes at the same time burger.

>No you wouldn't. The moment the camera goes black they come to your house

So not only do you want cameras, you expect people to be on call on every single block, at all times?

>malfunctioning camera
>crime

Do you enjoy being alive?

*b8
Regardless britbongs here is a real thread you should be looking at:
>>>>>>

Destruction of government property.

Enjoy ban

Because society is about protecting human life. Suicide is murder.

Uh smartphones can easily be thrown a a drawer and the government won't question it. With these cameras the governmnent will always be able to watch you.

this

>leaf
the more you guys kill yourselves the better

All you have to do to Rule is keep the Public....

Distracted,Docile,Domesticated,Disciplined & Dumb.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Well I'm thinking of having each house be designed so one camera can always see them. And when your outside you are with others so suicide is hard.

Nice strawman

Get out troll

Government doesn't care about property it cares about life.

Dark but true

>With these cameras the governmnent will always be able to watch you.

Well that's the fun part about it, innit?

So will I.

Also(and this is very important from a Control stand point)...

Dependent.

I didn't think it be like it is, but it do.

>Government doesn't care about property it cares about life.

Ours doesn't

tut tut tut, I'll give you one more chance before I abandon thread. the fact that you implied that you're a "smart" person is honestly irksome.

top kek

>society is about protecting human life.
No it isn't. Society is about making itself bigger. Suicides weed out defective units and make the whole stronger.

Eyy frankie boi

I don't know what you are talking about,. Please educate me

Then why does your government spend nearly 100% of its annual budget trying to prevent life from dying.

>Literally every argument ever is a fallacy
Fuck off.

Do you think NSA is the only one who can open a cam port?

Oh, my dear leaf.

>Government doesn't care about property it cares about life.
Then why hasn't the government killed every last chink, nigger, and street shitter? They're the biggest threats to everyone else's life.

Then why do all sucessful suicides work day and night to prevent suicide?

Explain the damn spine beetles.

You can't

*countries

>Then why do all sucessful suicides work day and night to prevent suicide?

You mean failures? It's obviously because they couldn't do it.

>Then why does your government spend nearly 100% of its annual budget trying to prevent life from dying.

See They don't care about our lives, they care about our holdings

>Then why does your government spend nearly 100% of its annual budget trying to prevent life from dying.
Doing so creates jobs and increases GDP, padding the statistics for the next election or fund drive.

No just the ones that you employ, apparently

good luck with your troll thread, faggot

Except the goverment could easily replace anyone, why do they spend so much money preventing suicides?

What colour hair do i have.

These pinko posters are doing a mini raid. Maybe just one guy. The 'ol "any exposure is good exposure" trick. Can't wait till the purge again just like in times past. There will be no mercy for your ilk, even if a few slip into the shadows again.

Please make the argument that cameras in homes would mean a slight drop, instead of a great leap, in suicides

I'll bite the bait,

Why do you want the government to spy its own citizens? The government is still made up of a bunch of other humans who are motivated by greed, power and their own agendas.

There's governments that work for the good of their own people, like Trump's government and then there's governments like Macron's government that allies with other foreign entities that want destruction, and actively work against the benefit and well being of their own nation and its people by genociding the native population and replacing them with subhuman foreigners.

/r/The_Donald/comments/69lspq/serious_macron_plans_for_islamization_of_france/

Why should such a government that wants to replace its own people be given such power to spy their own citizens?

They too are humans who are after their own goals, and any citizen who could be threatening to their goals or power will be labelled as a enemy of state and eliminated.

Cameras that monitor people 24/7 in houses will straight up lead to a dystopia where the government can never be questioned, challenged or opposed.

>creates jobs
Why doesn't the government just buy a bunch of houses, plow them down, and then rebuild them to create jobs?

> increases GDP
Not a good thing

>padding the statistics for the next election or fund drive.
It bankrupts the country, wouldn't a leader that makes the country richer do it?

>anecodatal fallacy
>learning things based on experience is a fallacy
Holy shit you are a horrible troll

>why do they spend so much money preventing suicides?

What money are you talking about?

The only institute that has anything to do with suicide is the national suicide prevention hotline

I am not aware of any other government program against suicide

Funny since what im saying is exactly what 1950s American ideology was

Your troll has failed, no one is responding

1. inertia from when everyone with a telephone was white
2. women and unemployed drug addicts are allowed to vote
3. suicide prevention is a no-skill job
4. you can't draw credit if you're dead

>What colour hair do i have.

Dark brown, it used to annoy you.

I also know you're not Canadian.

>Federal Prisons
>Every police force
>Military
>Military prisons
>State prisons
>Jails
>Firefighters
>Any medical institution ever

If unemployed drug addicts really did have any influence they would kick out any politician that worked to prevent suicides.

>suicide prevention is a no-skill job
HAHAHA, you need to go to med-school to know how to forcefeed properly FYI

How did you do that? And tell me more about me this is either a major coincidence or you are a hacker.

>literally posted just 2 fucking minutes ago
>legit question with valid points

"Hurrr durr troll"

Kys commie fag.

Only the red scare. Mcarthy was right, if you don't weed out every commie in your midst, it WILL bite you in the ass later. No American citizen wanted more govt, only the Government wanted more so it would stay in power. A competent, homogenous people don't need "big brother".

Oh yeah because all those things are for preventing suicide

You do realize that in a federal prison, the government of the state that owns the prison receives like ~$80 per day per prisoner? Untaxed of course.

The prisons in america are wealth accumulators.
With the absence of one body, they need only find one more

Who needs cameras when you can enter people's minds?

>wanting to stop people from having a choice over their own life
You're a totalitarian. Plain and simple.

>Why doesn't the government just buy a bunch of houses, plow them down, and then rebuild them to create jobs?
because the government is mostly white people and not Chinese

>> increases GDP
>Not a good thing
Not necessarily, but it makes politicians look good. Normies aren't going to read about economics.

>It bankrupts the country, wouldn't a leader that makes the country richer do it?
Our currency is based on debt. The debt will literally never be paid off and there is no reason to ever run a surplus. Unless (until) some madman decides to cancel the debt or the world banking system implodes, the only purpose of talking about "the economy" is to look smart to the kind of retard who watches TV.

he's right, you're just an idiot.
Also what you just did was a strawman i think.

>legit questions
>talking about some white genocide conspiracy theory

Please tell me you have cancer

Actually it was Small-Government Conservative lawmakers who passed to make suicide illegal in the 1950s. LOL. And besides McCarthy never went after communists thats the biggest myths of the 20th century. He went after Russian influenced politicians.

Yeah sure totally, even though in Canada where prisons are non-private suicide prevention is going on 24/7

How is that possible?

This would make gore threads a daily thing nice thinking op

>How is that possible?

Ask Tavistock. They were the last ones with my files afaik.

You're right. I was thinking of things from a perspective of if the government was efficient and actually trying to increase wealth. But what you did say was true

No hes not right, you're dumb

They worked for the bigger picture. You should research the occultists who have been putting things together since Babylon.
As for Mcarthy, a Russian influenced politician is very likely to be influenced by cultural Marxism even if only a little. They must be stamped out.

You don't need to know dick to work at a suicide hotline.
>HAHAHA, you need to go to med-school to know how to forcefeed properly FYI
Bullshit. You need to go to med school to get a license to allow you to forcefeed legally. It's not a particularly complicated task.

>If unemployed drug addicts really did have any influence they would kick out any politician that worked to prevent suicides.
Or, you know, they'd vote for more welfare and methadone clinics so they could continue to be unemployed drug addicts.

>Mccarthy, a Russian influenced politician is very likely to be influenced by cultural Marxism even if only a little. They must be stamped out.

Most communists are high-schoolers. McCarthy did not give a crap about any of them.

>If so you're just another leftist SJW who believes laws should be selectivily enforced.

wew subtle

>it was Small-Government Conservative lawmakers who passed to make suicide illegal in the 1950s.
Back in the 50s, everyone was white, so it made a lot more sense to try and take care of each other. Not anymore :^)

I do have things to hide. I don't want the government watching me while I jack off or take a shit or something.

>You don't need to know dick to work at a suicide hotline.

I've been in a mental ward. Everyone there was either a nurse or some crazy ass PHD doctor

>Bullshit. You need to go to med school to get a license to allow you to forcefeed legally. It's not a particularly complicated task.

Doesn't matter, the fact is the government only employs med grads for that task

>Or, you know, they'd vote for more welfare and methadone clinics so they could continue to be unemployed drug addicts.
They don't want to be unemployed tho. THey want to get jobs.

Nonsense, have you watched Yuri Bezmanov? Researched tricks of infiltration in the US by communist sympathizers that are still here even today? They aren't high schoolers, those are the drones.

Some of them.

Some of them just want to do drugs as their job.

>minor loss of privacy
>being watched at all times

My grandparents weren't white. Most people in the town were but still

>being this autistic
I grew up in a poor area ok? The highschool I went to didn't even have stalls, did that stop me from taking a shit? No, because only autists care about being watched while that stuff happens.

>Leaf thinks that the government watching you in your house 24/7 isn't ripe for abuse.
Trolls should only go so far.

Well my point is McCarthy only cared about high-up commies it's not like he cared about thought-crime.

>If you nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.
That's not the law in America. That's the most fucked philosophy I've ever heard.

>oh you wanna kill yourself? here is a $938429 fine so we can make your life even more miserable

>troll says that the government will magically become evil
Bad troll, bad

There's no fine involved you just go to jail.

>The Leaf wants some bureaucrat watching him fuck his girlfriend
Come on, at least try.

Say what is wrong with a totalitarian regime?
Just play by the rules or be intelligent enough to evade them if you want to and your fine.

KILL ALL FUCKING LEAFS

>him

The government has the POTENTIAL to be evil, and that's all that matters. People didn't think Mao and Stalin were going to kill millions either, but here we are. Power corrupts, and being able to see what someone is doing in their own homes would give the government a lot of power.

He took what he could get a hold of. They spread to fast to catch them all. Bezmanov warned about this, bless his soul.
No sane individual wants an omnipotent, omniscient government. I work for them, and let me tell you, if you let those incompetent bastards have an inch, they'll take a mile. It's a group of people like you or me, with aspirations of greed and power tacked on top. Just like the mods of this website, or any website. They get a taste of power, then can't get enough.

>They don't want to be unemployed tho. THey want to get jobs.
>implying
Most homeless people are either fully insane or homeless on purpose.

>Doesn't matter, the fact is the government only employs med grads for that task
Look, force feeding is not exactly the same as suicide prevention. The reason protesting prisoners are forcefed is so their families won't sue the state. The same applies to forcefeeding of hospital patients; the hospital and the doctors don't want to get sued. Neither situation has any relation at all to the idea of putting cameras in everyone's houses.

Nothing.
OP just needs to be honest with himself.

>implying i have a girlfriend or have ever fucked someone or even want to
Come on, at least try

>comparing america to stalin
Bait