Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4rUmuj_QD_4
youtu.be/0F4r-skq_mA
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1677795
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLl3GGFxiXcN0H_YxOl3L1GIqNqv-XWm92
youtube.com/watch?v=PdtHZ_6oz9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he's a fucking house nigger.

Why would he hate him? He hates niggers more than we do and gets to call them niggers on national TV.

Smug liberal jew

Fuck off you right wing nutjob

he's not out in the shit like us, knee deep in memes

Tagging onto this, the more white people able to publicly say "nigger" and not get fired, and not face real consequences the better. The more we can take away niggers power of the word and the ability to leverage it against others the better for humanity overall.
I'm super happy the left isn't crucifying him just because he's "one of their own". It'll make it that much easier for the rest of us to hate on niggers publicly and not get shunned for it.

He's an obnoxious liberal who isn't as smart as he thinks he is. I agree with his views regarding sjw's and islam but that's it.

I personally don't like him because he endorses the rape of men and children if the rapist happens to be female.

He's that smug fedora "muh religion" spouting atheist faggot but at the same time is a literal Zionist.

What

He and Sam Harris both, really.

>A cuck
>leftist
>snarky limosine liberal
>wrong on each issue to the pain

Why would anyone watch his propaganda?

>>>/whereveryoucamefrom/

Newfags and summercunts pls go

He "nice"d a pedophile on his show.
>being new

Oh i see. Lurk more.

/thread

y'all say nigger in humor constantly, and you you are going to be hypocrites and try to mess with one of the best satirists of our time. Yeah he's a liberal and shit, but at least he's entertaining and to an extent informs people honestly.

Where do you think you are, son?

What

Becausehe wishes Michael Jackson gave him a handjob when he was a lad.

Listen I can't help that you are a newfag.

Just fucking lurk more.

none of this is true

youtu.be/4rUmuj_QD_4

youtu.be/0F4r-skq_mA

Sjw s make it easier for the right to win elections.

spotted a cuck

Fucking trumptards.

"Oh hurr durr look at me ive been here since Sup Forums became a trump fest im the old fag"

Wrong retards before Cuck trump came there were right winger just not nutjobs

What

If dems give Maher the boot, Maher will probably become a left libertarian. If more principled classic liberals are tossed to the side by the dems, some will become moderate republicans and some might form a new party to replace the dumpster fire that the current democratic party is. The democratic party needs to be destroyed, anytthing that destroys faster is good for our country.

Republicans are literally the reason America and the Middle East are so shit right now. Who completely destabilized the Middle East? Bush. A republican.

Israel kike shill

Oy Vey! Slimy Pedophile Jew has exposed that (((They))) can get away with things whites can't

>The Bill Maher Show Used To Be Produced By "Kid-Love Productions"
>Bill Maher made a movie in 1991 called PIZZA MAN. It is full of pedophile innuendos.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1677795

Bary O also contributed Libya, Egypt and the drone campaign in Iraq. There is blame to gomall around. The opportunity to destroy the dems is currently presenting itself, so it should be done. When opportunity to destroy republican party presents itself it should probably be destroyed too.

I agree with a lot he says. I disagree with a lot he says.

The overall smugness is the biggest turnoff for me.

Dems cow towing to sjw cancer and anti white rhetoric presently takes priority as the most dangerous political movement.

Old school classic liberals like Maher are never going to retake the democratic party so an accelerationist approach will disempowermthe sjw cancer the quickest. Give the sjws a platform and let them commit suicide with it.

I'm watching his early 90s show now
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLl3GGFxiXcN0H_YxOl3L1GIqNqv-XWm92

What else is there to watch?

>Being this new
>Being new

Lurk moar.

Because he's a racist piece of shit who needs to be fired.

your self esteem must be super low for it to be 2017 and you're still pointing out newfags, fucking beta male I swear

The George Carlin truth bomb
youtube.com/watch?v=PdtHZ_6oz9Q

>First reaction is to tell people to lurk more despite being a 2016 fag

Oh the irony. Back to kekistan autist.

>A

He's one of the main propagandists for the anti-white anti-christian democrat party

Democrats voted for that shit too, liberal news outlets pushed it. They didnt become anti-war until the next election when it became a quagmire.

I actually don't mind him. I don't agree with him 90% of the time but at least he has the balls to have a controversial opinion and stand up for it. He's red Pill on Islam and pro free speech. Loosing him isn't a good thing he'll be replaced with something much much worse.

>real time with trans Muslim pan sexual.

i don't think bill maher's making fun of the plight of the house nigger is right.

smug libtard.

Over the course of the past few years, it seems kind of apparent he's kind of regretting his life choices.

He might end up taking the red pill, once he gets cucked out of his HBO gig.

I like bill Maher and vote Dem but this PC bullshit needs to go. If Bill Maher is cancelled, one of our own then the retarded PC crowd would lose support

All of you people who hate him always say the same thing. "Smug". Trump is way more smug than bill ever could be

I rarely agree with his views (except for maybe on Islam and Free speech, and a few topical things here and there), but I do kind of respect the guy. He's got balls, and isn't a pussy coward despite being an actual faggot lefty

>The opportunity to destroy the dems is currently presenting itself, so it should be done. When opportunity to destroy republican party presents itself it should probably be destroyed too.
Fucking this.

That's because Trump is sucessful enough to afford him the ability to be smug.
Maher is just another smug-ass jew who only tells shitty jokes on his shitty show and pushes liberal bullshit.