Brown eyes, frizzy hair and very clever. White skin was never specified. Rowling loves black Hermione

>brown eyes, frizzy hair and very clever. White skin was never specified. Rowling loves black Hermione.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8XW1q953YI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

The future of humaity for white racial traitors

>clever
>White skin was never specified
but non black skin was

What is it with liberals and Harry Potter?

And why are they all fucking retarded?

So that's why she's called a mudblood

The enlightened future of humanity this is what the racial integralists want.

Yeah, except that one part where she referred to the moonlight shining on her "pale white face".

I made a collection showing why she's a fucking liar but I lost it.

>very clever
>White skin was never specified

But it was.

Her eyes are pitch black not brown.The one on the left has dark brown eyes and the black woman just has black eyes.

Holy fuck the stupid cunt doesn't even write her own shit, this is retarded.

th..tha...that was after the coke snorting scene, user.

This is from years ago. Reaching for bait aren't you? Saged.

Have you ever met a black woman who was
a) named Hermione and
b) got straight A's in school

She had cum on her face, doesn't count.

WUZ

WUZ

This is pure humanity not a drop of beast

>Have you ever met a black woman

No i havent.

It was Halloween and she was wearing white face

HERMONIES AND SHIIEEETT

NIGGERS

Who cares Harry potter is just capeshit for mega autists

if we prey kek hard enough it work

sodolay brothers

>No i havent
Lucky fucker

>frizzy
>nappy pube hair

It obviously means white as in pale from being terrified. Try again bigot.

This affirmative action BS is ruining our culture.

this means she told a lie on twitter. The character she created was clearly white. She must know this, because she spent years thinking and dreaming of the characters before putting the pen to paper. so why would she change her mind in retrospect, after all these years deny it?

Her face was obviously covered in jamals jizz you fucking racist.

No way

in anoter part of the book it stattes that she had a pale white face out of fear

shes white and this is pandering

She described Emma Watson as the "perfect Hermione" when casting her for the first movie.

Why would she be perfect if Hermione was black?

she also showed her white in her scribbles

not that i give a shit,harry potter is pleb tier fantasy

Me neither. I didn't even see what I called "trócaire people" irl until i was in my late teens.

What's wrong Goyim, you have something against DIVERSITY?!?!?!

Yet another movie we will be boycotting. Fuck these left wing leaning parasites

>one race: human

Virtue signalling.

It's a symptom of the mental illness known as liberalism.

>expecting a woman to be consistent
>taking female authors seriously

>Harry could still hear Dumbledore's voice talking...
As opposed to what? His fucking toe

So who the fuck cast Emma watson? I assume they asked JK Rowling and she was ok with it?

I unironically believe she didn't write the books. Everything I've seen about this person after growing up tells me she did not have the capacity to write what I read at that time.

it would be spelled Hurmyoknee

SHUT IT DOWN!

To answer your question
>What is it with liberals and Harry Potter?
Harry was special for no reason, got the best wand and a mega inheritence for no reason. I mean his homelife was utter shit, then magic started happening and all his wildest dreams came true, getting all of this stuff he didn't earn. The best owl, wand, and girl all "chose" him because he is some special little snowflake. Scar on the forehead, how edgy and cool. How CHOSEN he was.

Then he turns out to be a wretched failure, the hat of class selection spends extra time on him because he is special, before dumping Harry off at the losers' table.

The losers' table is the weak, lame, failures. But they overcome the hardworking, beautiful, brilliant team. I forget how, exactly, but I think it was literally diversity points. Like literally. Idk it's been years simce I read the book.

Anyway yeah, so Harry is all special, in a world where the weak overcome the strong. A Marxist dream.

I hope that makes sense.

WIZARDS

Was this posted to her Twitter?

Someone please post this.

Fucking dubz o' truth
>checked and keked

She was being too PC for one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Didn't she help cast Hermione? Or did she not give a fuck until today.

Also Ron kissed a nigger.

Hermione is any colour you want

Who fucking cares

No love for The Fountainhead... as usual.

over 300 replied Sup Forums?

frizzy =/= nappy
clever =/= race that couldn't figure out the wheel

No wonder he died.

This is like a staple of children's books, wherein no parent thinks of it as harmful.

You would do less harm to your child by giving them a joint, than giving them these books.

>white skin was never specified

What is the cover of Prisoner of Azkaban

Then who?

niggers don't turn white when they are terrified.

tbf imagine what the backlash would be if she said she hates black hermione

she would just piss off the people who buy her books

Joint? Cannabinoids are found in human breast milk.

Alcohol was the drug you were referring to.

>referring to yourself in the third person

wrong, WRONG WROOOONG. That is fake news. Ron says at one point that hermione has nice skin. black=/=nice skin

It was a bigotted mistake the illustrator made damnit. He got hanged and shiet later that day.

This was the third book too, which was published two years before the first film; so it's not like she was just writing with Emma Watson in mind.

Kek. Queen Hermionishah
But no keks about this rampant idiocy

>This pasta

>The best owl, wand, and girl all "chose" him
WRONG
They bought him a random owl. All wands choose their owners in the book (unless it's a family of poor fags who share a wand). Harry won the elder wand on some technicality. And he never got the best girl. He was cucked by some slant eye with a dead guy, so he had to settle for a red head.

I read these books to find out what the big deal was.

Harry was a moody cunt, an asshole throughout almost every tome where he would be a pouty shit if people didn't recognize him as great and suck his dick constantly after the first book.

It was also very painful to see someone who was 'raised by muggles' not have the common sense to pack a fucking handgun in almost every situation. If he would have the series would have been much shorter because these stupid bastards never accounted for mundane damage in almost every single scenario.

On the whole, it was an insufferable read.

If I want to read a fantasy series featuring a wizard named Harry, I will reach for the Dresden Files.

Harry Potter has dull empty characters so retards can easily identify with them. Same thing with Twilight.

>great gatsby-god tier
>lotr-shit tier

huh?

>when the author doesn't know her own material

>Atlas Shrugged
>God tier
>Brave New World and Notes From Underground
>Low tier

Whoever made this picture needs to be executed

So fear drains the melanin from your skin? Sounds legit.

Don't forget how he cheated. And hermonie cheated (She literally wand-mind-fucked some guy so her redhead friend could get on their sports team.

Harry cheated like a son of a bitch with a text book left behind by Tom Riddle, an ACTUAL fucking hero, whose:
> abused mom died in child birth.
> Dad abaondon him pre-birth.
> grew up in an orphanage showing amazing shocking talent with magic,
> Gets accepted to a magic school,
> Rejects being butt fucked by gay headmaster and instead enters magic land by himself, nothing but his own skills to guide him in the unknown.
> Quickly excels in EVERY class, EVERY lesson, and every teacher loves and respects him, as do all pupils.
Why? His "chosen super snowflake" power?
> No, he helped everyone out, pupils and teachers, he not just rocked shit, he would tutor others.
But he was evil and wicked and nasty his goal was
> To help people
> to cure death its self.
> He named his followers "Death Eaters"
> He left everything he knew behind to others
> He accepted anyone, and taught them new things he learnt.

Harry on the other hand, bitches over EVERYTHNIG in the book, and is a smug little shit that hes the super awesome one because snowflake family money and power...

>So fear drains the melanin from your skin? Sounds legit.

>implying flashy and whizzing light can come out of a wand sound logic..

Errytime

LotR is pretty shit tier.

So is Great Gatsby though.

LotR gets credit for being the mother of all fantasy novels, but it is a boring shitty read and JRR Tolkien writing was pretty god damned terrible.

The bulk of the works listed on that pic are pretty much shit to me and I have read most of them. A lot of good ideas but garbage writing. I don't recommend any of them, but that is primarily because I read for entertainment not to learn some kind of life lesson or to interpret shit like Metamorphosis for hours on end.

Metamorphosis was about a dude who woke up as a bug and died a shit death, unloved, because he was a giant fucking bug. Whereas people try to say it was deep and had some kind of major meaning instead of not just pointing out Kafka was writing a stupid ass short story about what would happen if you woke up a giant ass bug one day.

OR she's white if you can read.

>A world filled with transformation magic all over the place
>Chooses to be black

For real. I couldn't even finish Atlas Shrugged, but the Fountainhead was a master piece.

Harry isn't really why most people ended up loving Harry Potter. It's why the fanbase always talks more about Voldemort and the Death Eaters, Neville, Luna Lovegood, Snape, and so on.

>A fantasy world.
>Blacks in it
???

youtube.com/watch?v=L8XW1q953YI

Can you not keep track of your own shit that you write?

Atlas shrugged.... lets fuck each other over, and women should act like whores.
Les miserable, literally women being whores, and fuck the police and establishment, also being rich makes you immune to laws and is best
The count of monte cristo. being rich is awesome, women are again whores, and being rich is above the law. also, fuck the laws.
Gaysby, women being whores, being rich is better than being good, and is above the laws.

(((who))) could be keeping these shitty written books as something all people should read...

I liked Atlas Shrugged better than Fountainhead but personally I find if you just wanna understand Rand's philosophy without the preaching Anthem is a lot shorter and a decent read.

>tfw you'll never have a threesome with Emma and Taylor

Except she mentioned Hermione being PALE several times. How the fuck is a negress going to be pale?

>it's a fantasy so NOTHING in it needs to be even remotely realistic

Not exactly sound logic either. False analogy. You sound like Idris Elba defending there being a nigger in Asgard because Thor has a magic hammer.

>Hermione face was white
>Hermione's white face

??

Rowling's just an obnoxious leftist moron with money and I think she can't handle that her fame is fading since it's been awhile since the actual finale of Harry Potter excluding the side stuff and the play. Which as far as I'm concerned is her own fault. If she didn't want to write she could even let other people do stories within the Harry Potter universe kind of like all sorts of people have written Star Wars books.

How can two WHITE muggle parents birth a malnourished inbred nigger ?
Can JKR explain that?

Human is not a race, it's a species

Stop being a bigot Jose.

>very clever

she just contradicted herself in her own tweet, fucking moron

This.
She should've let people complete the H.R. universe just like video game developers allow fans to make mods and quests with dev kits.