I went to an anti-Trump rally today

I went to an anti-Trump rally today.

>90% Boomers and shitskins

Every fucking time.

Portland? Or some other libshit city?

yeah, mainly retired age people
New yOrk

>government of laws, not people

Yet they bitch when Trump enforces immigration laws...

This lady was taking a picture of one Trump supporter who was there. But when I took a pic of her she flipped me off.

Pretty much this. The anti-Trump rallies are always full of 50-65 year old yellow dog Democrats who seriously leave their TVs tuned to CNN all day.

i think this gentleman is a jew

Kids under the age of like 15 shouldn't be at political rallies to begin with. It drives me nuts when adults put a sign in some kid's hand or make them recite canned political opinions.

yeah, particularly when they are still in prams

y steven pinker there lol

How many signs about covfefe were there? Also how many jews?

And I just realized they expect us to believe that crudely drawn picture is probably supposed to have been drawn by the kid.

>The Earth Doesn't have 4 years.
Fucking lel. The Paris climate accord was a 100 year plan to reduce temperature by like 0.3F. These fucking people.

>=/=Obstruction=/=
What?

>That weak ass "lock him up shirt" using Hillary's logo still.

Overall a very pathetic event. Sad!

>Communist sign
And these people complain about Trump being associated with "white supremacists"

good thread. anyone harass/mess with you besides that lil mulatto?

>covfefe triggered libshits so much that they made a fucking sign and protested
hilarious

So he doesn't pound a few beers and go down to the anti-Trump rallies to pick up Arab qts. He doesn't give them his big cock full of Crusader seed.

Nigga it's like at this point you're actively trying to not get laid.

Literally using red scare propaganda in a mixture of irony yet not ironic at the same time. Changed it to Orange (LeL xD) but still implying the Russians are taking over. Also, not one sign protesting Trump's arms deal with the Saudis. (Protesting something that actually matters)

fucking shitskins

I still don't get how you can be a SJW as a boomer. Don't these people got plenty of life experience?

now, come join a pro trump rally:

Lefties WANT to use Red Scare imagery, but at the same time are aware they have spent decades mocking the Red Scare endlessly.

It leaves them in quite a pickle.

The USA is totally Jewish oriented by decades of brainwashing. Fascism is a form of government Jews hate and Nazis are amalek to the Jews.

no.

Not really
I asked one lady "How exactly did Russia hack the election?"

and she started yelling at me: "NO YOU TELL ME HOW RUSSIA DIDNT HACK THE ELECTION!!!" and kept going on and on

I did a have a few civil converstaions with people, including two that were actually pretty level headed who admitted there is no evidence yet of russian collusion; they just think it should be investigated to be sure.

Did you ask about Israel's influence on all US elections? Israel constantly interferes with US elections.

no, i didn't. how do they influence?

Yeah this kid definitely was not told to draw that picture by his cucked parents.

Good for you.
I hung new mini blinds, walked my dogs, and had a club sandwich for lunch.

sure

If I lived near a protest, I'd probably go out there with a sign saying, "TWO (2) SCOOPS," and nothing more.

"DRUMPFTT!" with a crudely drawn picture of John Oliver. They probably wouldn't even realize you're shitting n them.

THere is an pro isarel demo tomorrow, what i should make for that?

just write "the goyim know"

bump

I saw the one here in Denver. I was across it on a bridge because I'm on vacation. I want a Soros check.

this. lol