Be me

>be me
>mention idly that I don't like refugees or whatever
>get asked why
>explain that all the refugees stayed in hotels and I think that we should extend that hospitality to indians foremost before overseas losers

Always throws them for a loop lmao. I get credit for the lesser known struggle and I have a good answer for hating refugees. Plus this greentext story was from when I was actually arguing with an indian so I sure hit her hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=35518553
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Asuka is best girl

Nigga, please.

>posts worst Rei

>using their tools against them
congrats on passing psyops 101 faggot
talk to me when you can infiltrate a group and make them all go so far left they cause moderates to hate them and go farther right.

Rei is a weird freak that only a socially retarded autist could love

I want the original of this image.

No, I actually just speak my mind, but I can recognize the kerfluffle I have caused when I see it. And doubtlessly, me just saying what I believe is more effective than your pretend spygame garbage.

Leaf, if you wanted an Asuka thread, you only have to ask for it.
Also
>>/c/
>>Sup Forums
>>/h/

>asuka with a tail

heretic scum

>liking an overrated piece of shit of an anime

there was a time I posted asuka so frequently people here recognized me on sight.

It was like only a year ago. Sup Forums has been shit since the election

I use blacks as a reason to be against illegal immigrants.

I say illegals are stealing jobs that could help black community and then they either stfu or say "you know blacks won't work those jobs" then I just hit them with a "are you calling black people lazy?" Or "you don't think blacks deserve the opportunity to provide for their families and pass down wealth?"

It always works because they hate looking racist.

It might be shit anime but Asuka is still best girl

Fair enough.

All of y'all have shit taste.

Welcome back friend. It may be shit now, but it can't get any worse.

You all have trash taste

heh yeah.

You americans. Import half a billion black people or however many you stole and spend 400 years not getting along at all and then Hillary comes along with her plan to import 3000 million brownskinners like whatever and no one sees the obvious problem. You couldn't fucking learn to get along with the niggers and you think dumping firecracker niggers in will work out?

well thats exactly why sane people didn't vote for her. liberals are fucking commies

other tactics I use are "yeah man open those borders let them in so we can lower labor costs!!"
"I want UBI and communism cuz I hate filling in potholes all day. Fuck maintaining roads. Communism NOW."

can you imagine how ugly this anime girl looks without her eye patch? LOL

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=35518553

but seriously that was an original image because you couldn't zoom in on details that didn't exist. Each panel was drawn closer.

Nice try fuckers.

Yessss

>leaf
>faggot posting

bump