Why do people care about race so much?

When DNA Tests disprove your presumed "identity".

Lauren Southern is disappointed that she's from Spain:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvqyrdbmHRI

Jessica Alba is also disappointed that she's from Spain:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0

How many of you would be truly bummed out over an "unfavorable" DNA test?

I don't care about my shit DNA, at least I can be fash without being called white.

I really don't care and I've always thought it was stupid how old Sup Forums unironically circle jerked about whiteness. I'm not even nu-pol but it's just childish and serves as an example to paint the right as racists.

>Im 19 years old and havent lurked long enough, thus have no idea what race even is

it's just americans that care and/or get sad because of that. Probably because you guys don't understand history

Don't you goys- I mean guys... know being white is just a mindset?

t. 100% semitic result from the test

I understand the concept of race, I just don't give a shit about it.

Would still impregnate.

Summer has begun

Its about having an identity

>I just don't give a shit about it.
then you're a shill working an agenda.

>race is culture and behavior
>race is intelligence and emotional aptitude
>race is religion and belief systems
>race is worldviews and ideologies
>oh but i dont care about race
>its not important

Do you guys even plan your attack before you come here or do you just leap blindly into the abyss hoping it works out?

Dumb motherfuckers in this world I swear to baby Jesus.

I'M

FUCKING

WHITE

>ur a shill if u disagree with me
Classic

>ignores all the points given
>snarky, uneducated retort
Classic

Kys. What are you doing here then?

>race is a social construct

14% pretty bad. I see the 1% all the time I'm starting to think it's thrown in there just cause

>social constructs can determine intelligence
>social constructs can determine your likelihood of developing diseases and mental health problems

user, i..

I'm surpised at how low it all was, my dad is fucking half black and my mom is a crazy hapa.

Negro Americans were cucked by their owners. Your average American black is a quarter white.

American blacks aren't pure blacks. Pic related.
Spain on suicide watch.

Confirmed. Bad test is bad

lol that shop is nightmare fuel wtf

take that back you raycist antisemite

Only a fool would care about "unfortunate" DNA. The concept of racial purity is flawed and stupid to begin with. Not only is the origin of man impure but all non-africans living today are mixed with neanderthals. If you are >90% European then you are white it's as simple as that. Splitting hairs is just autistic and pointless. It's like saying if you don't drive a Lamborghini then you shouldn't drive. Just because something isn't perfect doesn't mean it isn't valuable or good.

wahwahwah get outta my racist safespace!