Sup Forums's thoughts on Poland?

What does Sup Forums think about Polska?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96f7j89yV4M
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gówno

to

>Poor slavshits who always try to find excuses for their own failure
>Robbed the country from Germans and transformed a 1st world country into a 2nd world shithole
>They started World War 2
>They are always jealous because Germans are much more successful than them and they feel inferior, thus they are so hateful
>It is literally a nation of White trash, this is why Jews have not cared much about them yet

shitty racist people with alcohol abuse issues that think they are better than everyone with an underperforming workforce that manages to let down even the lowest of expectations. Other than that they seem like chill people

don't forget to add we're thieves, alcoholics and not white at all.

You are mongrelised White trash.

Yes, nobody can deny you are thieves and alcoholics.

I hate them they are racist bigots

Here now. No property tax. Amazing food and beer and women. No nigs. Amazing place tbqh

>No property tax.
Implying Poles have property.

>Amazing food and beer and women.
There is something off with the faces of your women and you confirm you are alcoholics.

>No nigs.
White Niggers though

>Amazing place tbqh
It is a second world shithole, Jakub.

This

Poland will save the west. Again.

And jealous as hell.

Overrated shithole, low iq, ugly af. Angola of europe. Shouldn't exist.
t. 100% non white slavshit pollack

Agreed, we should all submit to our German overlords.

They say we're not White, SCIENCE disagrees.

No idea where the 2 percent hispanic came from though. I had Spanish roommates once, maybe its catching?

You're a bunch of butthurt attentionwhoreson the internet, but bretty cool guys irl. Always trying to hate on krautland yet most of the immigrants here are Pollacks.

;think;

>most
Doubt it

>most
Turk detected

Wenn ich das seh, dann werd' ich sauer, Polacken Lümmel schreien White Power

Most of the immigrants in your neck of the wurst are Ahmeds, Ahmed.

Also, we can't really be bothered to hate on Germoni irl, most of your own people are doing that plenty enough

Remember that India and Africa exist.

Agreed but that applies to whole eastern and central Europe. We're hardly the worst here.

Norway exists. Why bother looking this far.

The guy is chief Poland hater.He's in all threads and now he's not getting replies so he's posting images without text.

I'm guessing some Piotrek banged his waifu.

I love Poland and would like to be as based as them.

Don't believe me? Look it up. I don't need to prove shit.

Shut the fuck up, Przemek. Shit like this is the reason why you don't have friends.

Same thing I thought last time this thread came up.

Am actually Piotrek, not Przemek, and can confirm.

German pussy on vacation, the easiest pussy in London.

Where's the one missing percent? Polish?

>Of the 20% (16.3 million) people with immigrant background, 3.0 million (3.7%) had Turkish, 1.5 million (1.9%) Polish background

You not only don't need to prove anything, but you can't prove anything either.

Based, I like Polish people, they're mostly bro-tier

>touching german women
the joke is on you

>Blitzkrieg intensifies

Get your media to go after the pakis and not poles then

Yes, that's what the refugee crisis looks like.

100 percent Polish, potatobro. Polish are White, just accept that.

Fucked if I know where the missing percent went, though.

Isnt your country basically a soviet state?

Varg said they force your children to collect money for african niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=96f7j89yV4M

Hahaha, Norway is literally the highest developed country in the whole world, one of the best educated and wealthiest nations. We are a 1st world country while you are a White trash 2nd world shithole.

Implying any Norwegian girl would have such low standards to go for a poor Polish plumber.

Congrats!

Your numbers are outdated. I have a Rooskie background aswell, but I'm Deutsch af.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Germany

It's shit.

Love to but the (((media))) hates whites here, they only like shitskins

wew

>Shit people.
>Known Thieves here in Germany
>Respect their decision to the fullest to refuse to take in Refugees.

I may think your country is a poor shithole and most people who cross borders are thieves, but that stunt you did with the EU gave me a glint of hope.

Norwegian in Polan for the first time here
When i got off the train in Warzaw today i was met with a huge gay pride parade, faggots and trannys everywhere, there are also niggers on every corner and the woman have huge jew noses... dont belive the hype, this place is not some white utopia free of degeneracy

When the Sandniggers are done with overrunning my Country i need new Lebensraum.

Brace yourself.

it is not when you actually work

Yeah but I would retire there with a US pension. Better than all of the rapeugee countries over there.

>Poles
>white
>laughingwhores.jpg

>arab tier country in europe

>rooskie stats are outdated so they're not respectable
>polish stats from the same source must be true
>turks 50k people behind
I used to live in Scotland. Nice place in general, really felt like part of the team. It's sad the see major cities being filled with trash.

They are stubborn, that makes polish reticents to change and not being cucked, but they also are very conservative and primitive in a medieval way. Very stronk religion and principles, they can't accept criticism.

Anyways, nice people, nice country, cheap alcohol so fuck ye

>declining birth rate
>lebensraum

You embraced your muslim overlords and their 18 kids per harem already?Progressive.

You wouldn't be needing new lebensraum if you weren't such a PUSSY. German births are below replacement levels, if you weren't so busy importing hordes of sandniggers the next couple generations of Germans would have plenty of land.

Which is also why you won't be getting any new lebensraum. You ruined what you had, you can't have any more, fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k

it depends on the day, really

> one day trannies and fags
> on the other day nazi fascist bigots

this thread comes from karachan - jewish board in poland

>there are also niggers on every corner
So "Poland is White" is just a myth?

I've been trolling German friends for the past 10+ years that one day they'd have to seek asylum in Poland. It's been interesting to watch their reactions change as they begin to suspect that it's true.

Hab' gehört die Waffengesetze sind ziemlich entspannt bei euch Ösis. Kann ich euch mal besuchen kommen oder soll ich mein Glück lieber in Tschechien versuchen?

It was a joke, you poles were supposed to have great sense of humour... I know you're white, just recovering from Soviet Union.

A country we have excellent relations with. And a country that could be a future massive power in the EU.
>Hard workers/industrious.
>Polish in Uni/Working/setting up busienss's
>Law abiding attitude. No Polish drug dealers unless steroids
>Educated, well travelled.
>Integrated seriously well
>Kind, I went to Polish Christmas mass by accident. Got lots of thumbs up and smiles.

Bad points
>Good few useless scumbags came to Ireland. Took advantage of tax system

Im gonna report you to you major, you burger.

We got it, but it was a nonmedy

Nah, they just go to Hungary instead.

Us, non white Europeans have to stick together, amarite?

Jk love you guys

>burger
????

Why? They've been living among us centuries.

the poles i've met here are good people for the most part.
also mela koteluk is a qt

Hungary is cool tho. Their language sounds like elvish. Never heard anything like Hungarian before it's like off a fantasy novel.

I know who you are. Bunch of yanks are stationed in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Poland. You can't hide your true identity. I know you're just a burger shitposting.

Its not true about Warzaw at least, cant really speak about the rest of the country...

I know there are American soldiers here but why would I be American? I'm a full blooded Pole.

I rarely think of you guys but if I do, it's something positive don't make me think you're insane.

If you're looking for 100% purity in the capital I guess you might be disappointed. There are foreign students, tourists, workers etc..

The province is absolutely black, 80%+ and gay parades in every alley. Never come gere.

it's the slav promised land, literal paradise on earth, the land of opportunity, the chosen one, the center of the universe, the christ of nations, the innocent and righteous, the kebab remover, land of kiełbasa and pierogi, glorious nation from the royal line of piast

poland is not yet lost

deus vult and stay jelly my friends

It seems that most of our first wave of emigration was made up of massive, massive cunts. Around here, any fellow Pole that has been in the country more than 10 years is most likely a thief and a cunt. Sorry about that man.

On the bright side, those really were all of them, I don't think we have many more left.

last nig nog i saw was a week ago, and he was talking german actually

Because they probably do not trust you after you have deported them.

I'm looking forward to spend holidays in Poland, on the sea. I bet its nice there, no shitskins, just europeans. Great job Poland!

No,no. All the shitskins are near the sea. Never come here.

you saying poles are not white was a dead giveaway, real polish would never say that.

Why are you 100% other?

>we
Though I guess it could be somewhat problematic again, not to mention the Germans here have a tendency to vote for pro eu cuck parties

CTR is using polish proxies to give legitimacy to their posts and Sup Forums buys it every fucking time.

Sup Forums doesn't want me to be white and I really don't care, even better, don't have to be put in the same bag with the cucks. I operate on the concept of being European, but "white" has no boundaries. Arabs are white apparently, according to bearoucrats.

Your women are all whores and seem to prefer black guys/shitskins to your native populace. Why is that? All the Polish expat girls that I know here have non-white boyfriends. Is it cause they think it's exotic?

they're white niggers
loves stealing bikes and boat motors

When you go from poor to rich in a short period of time- you fuck yourself up.

Same thing happens when you go from conservative to liberal/degenerate. They wouldn't do it in Poland both from the lack of shitskins and the fact that society at large frowns upon them.

Mass immigration never brings the best to any country. Our whores, criminials and cheap labour left us.

Please keep them in America, we don't want them back.

Poles are White, but they are somewhat mongrelised due to mongol invasion some time ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Poland

I would classify them as mongrelised White trash.

based

Does this mean Norway isn't white aswell?You have a black/arab population that is a lot bigger than ours.

I don't want to be white.

>mongol invason has a footprint in our genetics
lol

Based Poland will be the last white country in Europe.

but i wanna make a bicycle tour along the coast, do you think its a bad idea?

but user...
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
Explain this.

If you wear that helmet then you're asking to be buried in the sand, but apart from that you won't see a nigger/arab or hispanic even.

We have around 4% finnougric in us. You do too. Russians, Ukrainians are far more mongrelized, we were mostly spared because we defended our land.

We wuz kangz

good social politics, terrible economic politics (leeching). a classic Slav country, they're like the kid who's cool but peaks in high school

:(

Actually, I left after the Schengen agreement fucked up the entirety of our export capability to the East. My families entire livelihood depended on that shit. I never broke the law once, so your comment is hurtful and mean.

On the bright side, we're bouncing back now with Internet sales, so I might be able to return one day, start a family hopefully.

I dont

I am a Pole. Left Poland in my 15's and lived in UK for 17 years. A week ago went back to Poland. Before that I was so anti-pole etc. but while I was in Poland I made more friends than in UK over the past 3 years. Food was much better in comparison to what you paid. People were very friendly, since I have a bit of french/spanish/italian accent English are a bit prickly when I talk to them. I have PhD in Physics and it upsets me that people that I don't know in UK just treat me like dirt because of my accent. In Poland no one assumed my status... everyone treated me like another human being. I work very hard. During weekend I spend time doing extra courses to make myself better but the more I spent here I think people just don't want the king like us. I don't blame them. I would not want more Brits that run butt naked in Krakow in Poland. I truly hate Brits. One day they will have to falter. Krauts and Poles will need to unite to kill of these fucking anti EU cunts from the map of the earth.

>June 1999
>Poland joins the EU in 2004

We still have coalburners but that's women in general. We should infect all our niggers with HIV so they pay the price straight away.