Abortion

Up to which week should abortion be legal? Should it be legal at all? If so, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRDnVSMr5j0
youtube.com/watch?v=jgw4X7Dw_3k
youtube.com/watch?v=r5Af8vIym2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

19 week old embryo, is it okay to kill this?

it's just cells, r-right guys?

Just because it looks human, doesn't mean it is human.

abortion is good lol

Are you going to adopt it?

somebody is. There are more people wanting to adopt infants than adobtable infants. That's why many couples who can't have children adopt from Africa or China.

>There are more people wanting to adopt infants than adobtable infants

Are you fuck'n serious? Are you this fucking emotionally dense? Wake the fuck up bro.

I'm talking first world countries here. In shitholes obviously it's the other way around. I work in this area and usually healthy children that are supposed to go up for adoption have several potential families even before they're born.
A healthy white newborn will always find a family.

Should be legal for non-whites

You're right. I take back what I wrote. I have blood on my hands too.

just some cells guise

I had a miscarriage 3 months ago. It was fucking awful feel something literally die inside of me user. I couldn't do anything about it unfortunately and the doc said everything was normal but I could literally feel it struggling inside of me to live. I was only 8 weeks along and I could feel this much. It is life anons. Do not take it from them on purpose or condone others do the same.

First trimester.
Then once we get it down to that,
ZERO
>rape and incest
How about we stop rape and incest so certain women won't find the need to murder the baby inside of them?

Thats awefull..where is this? What is that from?

Thought of something, if liberals are right on this one, why do they always associate picture of the act itself as coming from pro lifers?
Really makes you think.

a murder by any other name

the found those in the dumpsters behind planned parenthood in the US in 2007

How old are you?

It's kind of a moot point now that artificial wombs exist, you can "abort" it at any week and just put it in a sack in a lab.

poor thing, thats horrible

103rd

that wouln't be called an abortion then you dumb fuck. do you even know how abortion works? They kill the child inside the womb then remove it, very rarely the other way around. first trimester, death by poison pill. 2nd and 3rd trimester death by being pulled/smashed into piece while alive using tools and a shop vac

Abortion is horrible but I support it for now. Niggers get aborted in yuge nyumbers. The founder of Planned Parenthood was based!

Oh Germany you know these idiots will believe you, it will be gooks

youtube.com/watch?v=lRDnVSMr5j0

Abortion should only be legal for niggers, sandniggers, and spics

youtube.com/watch?v=jgw4X7Dw_3k

It should be legal up until birth.

Also eugenics when?

youtube.com/watch?v=r5Af8vIym2o

Week 200.

Yeah, bro, Woody is a human just because he looks like one

You should be able to kill babies up to 6 weeks after birth desu senpai

What race?

>Poland
>Pro Choice

Janusz pls stop being stupid

Depends on the race.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Abortion should be legal, even encouraged, for non-whites. But non-whites only. There should even be government subsidies for non-white abortions: a reward program wherein non-whites are paid a token sum for weed and beer with every nigger baby they toss into the waste bin.

But for whites it should be illegal.

I'm only talking about human abortion here.

wow you people are such retards, acting on emotions, acting like this world need more humans
if their pimp father or bitch mother cant afford it let them flush down the turd, who fucking cares, one less scum for the earth

Only on genetically defects.

I guess now we know the answer to my question is you're as dense as wood......

>mutant retard abomination twitches
"i-it's life!!"

Your body made the right choice rejecting that freak.

>yeah lets let two irresponsible young adults have the baby when they dont even have their own lives set out
>yeah lets have that single mother raise the baby even though she didnt want to have one in the first place. she will totally be a great role model for this kid and he/she wont come out fucked up at all

I do agree its fucked up to kill the baby but it didn't even develop a conscience so its not like the thing is ganna care or even know what caring feels like. It's funny how you are the ones that care about ethics.

It would be better than having the thing suffer and through its upbringing become the very thing you kids despise, be it some lgbt, fag cuck, or roastie slut.

adoption is a thing

this

My woody is hard as wood

And make it mandatory for mixed race babies.

touche

Up to 1 month after the birth

Does it have thought, feelings? Is it conscious yet? I doubt it.

Fuck off faggot, do you seriously not understand how the formation of a zygote works?

>after being born the baby magically develops thought.

The only difference between a baby at 24 weeks of pregnancy that has been born and one that hasn't been born is its location.

the baby itself wasnt mutant, turns out it was an issue with my body. A long term side effect of taking birth control pills no one talks about. I have two tumors the size of tennis balls in my womb that essentially suffocated the baby.

anons think twice about having your gf/wife take birth control pills if you ever plan on having kids with her in the future. Or at least seriously look into the potential side effects of messing with someones hormones

>do you seriously not understand how the formation of a zygote works?

Uhm, looks like it's her freak DNA that doesn't understand how it's supposed to work.

They aborted a nigger; no problem there

Fag.

Tell a conservative children are starving and dying 1000 miles from the US and they don't care

Tell them we terminate unwanted pregnancies and they get all sanctimonious on us.

You just can't win with cognitive dissonance.

The race is all that matters.

Make white babies.

The rest belong in medical waste.

>I should care more about the terrible things happening in another country than the ones happening in my own because reasons.

We can abort roaches with common pesticides thankfully.

As a matter of fact my doctor said everything in the ultrasound, (after his death, I had to carry his dead body for over a month before my body finally let it go) was perfectly healthy and normally developing, that something simply went wrong and it died.

So let's say, you convince the bitch to keep the baby.
You gonna feed the kid when it's born, or let the mother struggle to do so?
You could say here that she should have kept her legs closed if you want to avoid responsibility of helping her after convincing her to keep the baby.
Now there's an additional starving kid on this world because you couldn't handle your feelies getting hurt if the kid was aborted, but god forbid you help them at all.
Fuckin kill yourself.

As long as I can get stem cells from them, I don't see why not? Better if we pay niggers for their aborted babies.
Think about it, the left can't complain about it because then they would be racist in their eyes, it creates more income for the blacks who are actually trying to move along in the world, and these scum of society will actually be doing something of use for once.
After all, stem cell research can be useful.

Take kid away an train as a Spartan.

>There are more people wanting to adopt infants than adobtable infants.
Not in the US.

Adoption.

Not for black children maybe.

>I know, with absolute clarity, whether someone else's life is worth living.

4 weeks. you find out your pregnant in two. missed period noticeable by 4 weeks. after that you're just being a faggot

lol
Sure, but let's be real hans, why let another soul into this overpopulated plane to suffer? What's the REAL reason you don't like abortion?
Yes, I do.

seriously? Whens the last time you saw a starving kid in america you fat fuck

Yes. By the race.
Shitskins have a negative life value; prison, welfare, theft, etc.

By that same logic, you can justify any murder.

Reduce army spending, Spartans don't need a wage, they only need food and weapons.

Doesn't matter. If she's desperate and alone enough she'll coathanger/slice that shit regardless of the law. All it being legal does is make it so hospitals can do it "safely" rather than them doing it themselves. Lazy bastards. I'd fry that up if it weren't illegal too, waste of good, soft flesh.

These are the reasonable arguments:
(1) Women's natural and inalienable rights should always be respected, including their right to decide for themselves if they will be pregnant or not, bear a child or not.
(2) When the state controls childbirth, it is always tyranny. (See Hitler, Mao, Stalin, GOP) Only the tyranny assumes it can abuse the law to put pregnant women and doctors in prison for the exercise of her rights.
(3) The 10,000 year standard for new human life in every culture on Earth has always been the Miracle of Birth. There's no logical reason to radically move the goalposts.
(4) Rights-grabbing anti-choicers don't care if born babies suffer or starve to death, which makes their brief pretense of pseudo-moralism laughable.

These are the irrational arguments
(1) Teh wittlte bitty bebes!
(2) Muh pictures
(3) I must seize control of all dah wominz
(4) I hate dah wominz because they reject me
(5) Let's punish teh wominz!

There, that should save us about 200 useless posts.

I like how you avoid my question by throwing up an insult and using strawman.(Yes there are starving kids in the US, why do you think food stamps and food pantries are a thing?) You forgot the flag you were posting with btw.
Not necessarily, because you stated it yourself, KNOWING whether someone's life is worth saving or not was concluded by a metric of judgement.
Now we're getting somewhere

Yes, we are all cells dipshit. And just like nigger cells can harm society, so can a retarded baby or some faggot like you being raised by some broke single mom (single, may I add, probably because not every fucking person has the means or time to raise a child)

Two mistakes bring another one into the world, would you rather keep all three or lose one? Replace "mistakes" with welfare monkeys, downies, or the minority of your choice until it makes sense to you. The true redpill is that not all lives matter you babies. Abort yourselves.

>inb4 dude adoption lmao as if the world is full of wannabe nigmoms

>I'll defend the "rights" of non-persons in my country over thinking, feeling people in another because muh morality
>muh morality only applies to things I like

>still thinks it's objective

Think of the children™: Conservatard Edition

1. Ignores the right of life of every human being.
2. Slippery slope
3. Appeal to tradition when we have scientifically proven when a biologically unique individual's life begins
4.Irrelevant to the argument which is against the slaughter of innocent life.

The children should be gave to the state, a trained from birth soldier or administrator is superior.

>There, that should save us about 200 useless posts
Aye, if only these losers with their false moral dogma could understand.

However old that person is in weeks sounds good to me, fuck it kill 'em all

Both choices suck. Do you kill an innocent life? Or do you let it grow up with dipshit parents and make it a drain on society? Just make sex before marriage taboo again desu

legal at any point into the pregnancy for birth defects like being black, arab, hispanic or other debilitating genetic defects like trisomie 21

illegal for all else

>when we have scientifically proven when a biologically unique individual's life begins

When is that? out of curiosity

If by "biologically unique" you mean genetically unique then that happens shortly after fertilization.

>(1) - [...] including their right to decide for themselves if they will be pregnant or not
They could just not fuck and bam, not pregnant.
>(2) - When the state controls childbirth, it is always tyranny.
They still control childbirth on the death side of it.
>(3) - The 10,000 year standard for new human life in every culture on Earth has always been the Miracle of Birth. There's no logical reason to radically move the goalposts.
Because of how often babies would be born stillborn. Also, for 10,000 years we believed that the earth was flat, that witchcraft was real and that if you threw a virgin in a volcano it would appease the corn god. Maybe if these people had been able to fully understand how the baby was formed rather than "goop from dick goes into vagina, 9 months later bam, a brand new baby ready to be carried off by a predator at night", we would have seen it a little differently.
>(4) Rights-grabbing anti-choicers don't care if born babies suffer or starve to death, which makes their brief pretense of pseudo-moralism laughable.
Maybe the people having the babies should put a little thought into their actions before they have a baby then?

But I guess asking people not to fuck and be responsible for the outcome of their choices is too much, amirite?

>mentions irrational arguments
>muh pictures
>proceeds to post picture of Flint
>blames GOP when Flint is in a democrat county in a democrat state.
Looks like you've had a bit of the Flint water yourself, user.

And what metric is it that gives you sovereignty over another individual's right to life?
They are people, that's the entire point retard. If a rock is falling on someone in front of me, I can push them out of the way. If the same thing is happening in China, I can't do anything about it here.
None of your posts refute a pro-life stance.

Up to 216 months would be best

abortion is murder, but murder is sometimes ok

In this case, it's the mother's. She, not you, has a fetus growing inside of her, it is entirely her decision whether or not she want to keep it or get rid of it.

exactly, conception

You don't gain the right to kill your children when they are growing inside you any more than you do when they are growing inside your home.

There are people available and waiting for children to adopt RIGHT NOW all over the United States. If you don't want to go through the pain of child birth, you can have a c-section. If you don't want a kid, don't have sex, or use contraceptives.
Not a single person that has walked into an abortion clinic in the past ten years didn't know what a contraceptive was or how they work. Planned parenthood's entire business model depends on persuading women to have abortions. Blacks have more abortions, but whites have been on a steady climb upwards in numbers. And on a moral level, it is not your body, it is not a parasite, since you would have to consent to have a child. The only debate to have is yes or no in cases of rape. Abortion is a meme and this can not be debated or argued.

>1. Ignores the right of life of every human being.
Just the opposite. Life begins at birth or when the fetus is viable (can live and breathe on its own) so no human being's rights are ignored. Further, it defends the rights of the pregnant women, something rights-grabbers are loathe to do.

>2. Slippery slope
Doesn't matter how your forehead is shaped.

>3. Appeal to tradition when we have scientifically proven when a biologically unique individual's life begins
False on both counts. First, tradition is our law, language, history, culture, science and religion. We are the end product of tradition's process. Second, biology does NOT determine that egg fertilization is when life begins for any species. Rather, it does like we do and counts the chickens when they are hatched.

>slaughter of innocent life.
Hey, that's another great example! I'm going to add that to my list of irrational emotional pleas that are false in every aspect but sound warm and fuzzy to confirmation bias retards.

18 years